Why does gorgeous always mean retarded and worthless?

Why does gorgeous always mean retarded and worthless?

Attached: 1568151866067.jpg (388x763, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erome.com/a/W21m0bVL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based Richie

I can't stop jorking my donk off.

Moar

Compare those nipples to brown mongoloid chink nipples and it doesn't matter OP

based

Her phone is POVing the action
AI has reached a new level

HOL UP
THEN WHO WAS CAMERA?

tis the trade for beuty

Attached: chanering all enelgy.jpg (458x614, 30K)

post more carly

based

Attached: jollygood.jpg (610x965, 278K)

So what are we sliding this time idf? Bump!

No woman is completely worthless

nothing is being slid, because nothing is going on. do you shun all fun in your existence?

Me rikey dem tiddays

slide complainers are shills, so...

Look at this dood

"OMG"
"CARLY NOO YOURE GONNA REGRET"

"keep posting pics lul"
lmfAO

Of course everyone is a shill

They want intimacy and get endless pump and dumps in return

she holds deah phone above herself, hope pic realted makes bit more sense. btw I think she only wanting to attention whore

Attached: 1568153344375.jpg (863x763, 88K)

nvm found it
erome.com/a/W21m0bVL

cuz bimbos

She's all grown up now

Attached: proudgrandma.png (500x1686, 337K)

Because good looks are life on easy mode. No need to try when you can just suck dick.

BASED

Yeah but this image is about 8 years old at this point, idf needs to update their goto files. Sage

Based Rick.

>"keep posting pics hahaha"
>twice as many likes as the rest of the comments

Attached: 93bcd4a0db2c24f02cfc5db4b92aa70a.jpg (400x494, 31K)

nice

Attached: way to go.png (240x240, 83K)

>completely worthless
wrong faggot, they subsist off of birth control ssri's and wine

they are completely devoid of meaning and purpose, they are absolutely worthless and would destroy any progeny's chance of success through sheer jewish induced retardation.

if you let women control their own lives, they WILL fuck it up

>btw I think she only wanting to attention whore
Obvi but she has my attention

Attached: 1537708047648.jpg (472x892, 120K)

Because women's ultimate shtick is attention if one is born with good genes she doesn't need to achieve anything in life to get attention, while the ugly ones and the 7-6 need to pick up skills to get attention. + Modern degenerate progressive society and father's fail at fathers duty to educate there daughters.

That girl is perfect

>Modern degenerate progressive society
and your entire race, culture and religion should be burnt to ash for causing this

>bitch screaming at her friend over picture
Probably jealous of this womans amazing tits.

Moar

This is bad Carly.

Good luck convincing him it's his fault for being a rat

And thus you have army of Western whores getting raped by niggs and shit skins.

They were her tits you mongoloid

>no one will ever see that again

KEK

>leaf
Back to the Nintendo Switch and sucking off JT

t. literal virgin
I’m sorry they find you so repulsive, man

This is a thread about tits, please don't bring politics or religion into it thanks

Trump kicked out Bolton, Netenyahoo almost got assassinateded, but didn't, and Trump is going to meet with Rouhani, sealing a deal with Iran to progress for the Iranian people, and shoving a big American eagle shaped cock right up the Middle East's ass without dropping a single shell.

DJT is literally bringing peace to the middle east without war, and is beating MOS at its own game.

Attached: 839028164.0.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

Now I'm remembering that compilation image of those dudes posting college sluts acting like whores all over facebook and the accompanying PM's from the girls asking to take the posts down because they don't want their families to see them.

Same reason spoiled children of rich parents always turn out to be retarded and worthless, usually drug addicted.

Good looking women in our gynocentric society are treated like walking gold. They are showered with compliments, attention, free night outs, sex whenever they want it, and in some cases can even have their entire living conditions provided to them for free. And for icing on the sundae, because they are female they get to claim they are a member of an "oppressed group™" and therefore nothing bad that happens to them is ever their fault but the fault of the "system™".

All of this is given to them for almost no effort, which means they never have to improve themselves or learn how to be a decent person. They never build inner character. They never learn useful skills beyond basic introductory level.

Beautiful women are thus conditioned to be completely dependent on society. A person who never has to learn how to take care of themselves ends up incapable of functioning without the source that is doing all the work for them. In conclusion, it should surprise no one that these girls grow up to be total spergs.

Attached: 1518430305684.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

Would.

Are they shills? I always assume it's latest influx of newfags wanting to be a thread cop just like back on good ol' reddit.

nice projection shlomo

get fucking gassed

Lololol, I’ve got breast’s and I want attention.
Lolololol ;) :P :)

>mfw the only way niggers and shit skins can fuck a white woman is by raping them

Attached: A713880D-2866-4E12-A955-83B03F23BF9A.jpg (507x753, 78K)

Well leaf fagget Hitler faild and you know what I'm pretty happy that Canada sucks pajet and shit skin dick, you bunch of libiral fags need to learn the hard why who's the real enemy of modern society is (India),(China),(Islam).

This. It takes effort and hard work to become smart (good genes help too). No effort is required in life when everyone dotes on you. That's why the entire royal family is utterly retarded.

Wrong
Ladies love me :)
Btw what about my post made you call me schlomo?

remember thot audit? those were the days man.

>*saved*
Based

yeah that's what happened.

Attached: 1564967231478.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Gorgeous always means retarded and worthless because aesthetic genetics to not dictate intellect. Really, this isn't true to begin with, there are beautiful, smart (for a woman) one's out there, but there are plenty of objectively aesthetically pleasing on the planet. The best of both worlds is very hard to come by and usually accompanied by crazy.

Did she post pics for the based black man? I wish newfags would leave this site and understand we love black men and we love black men with white girls lol so based!

nice larp

>tfw big titty grandmas are my fetish

i would chose the death of 1 jew over the death of all the mudslimes/chinks/poos on this planet you fucking subhuman leech. your race is responsible for ALL of the misery plaguing man

the fucking giant hook nosed talmudic tendencies you reek of fucking jew

How did she post this picture if she can't find her phone

Butterface

Families, boyfriends, in some cases Fiances. Some even offered sex for it. Welcome to women in the modern age.

Attached: dumb sluts.jpg (2800x4000, 1.99M)

Shit I’ve been found out

The tits are a nice distraction though

This? Lmao

When I first saw this I thought I knew one of the girls so I cropped it out and sent it to her. She denied that it was her but I still kinda think it is and maybe she was tripping or drunk and just can't remember. She doesn't have a bf anymore so maybe I'll try to slide in and get confirmation.

Attached: 1488221449558.jpg (2240x3680, 1.6M)

Imagine being this angry
I guess lack of arc does that to a man
Literally take a shower and clean up your facial hair and you should be able to get laid

This is all very true, but I also find that ugly and morbidly obese women can be just as terrible. They don't bathe and are the fucking laziest pieces of shit.

Nah she’s fucking fine

Something V. She’s a famous model. Old money. Mom was a model. Caroline Vreeland. That’s it.
She had a black boyfriend for a while. He reads philosophy, drinks wine, sings, eats tons of pasta and pizza (not kids I’m pretty sure), and I love her. Would marry her. But... I mean what the fuck.

"I did an oopsie on social media" screenshots are almost always fake.

She can't figure out how to delete it from her phone.

>p.s. don't put my email on your twitter
>does it anyway
absolute madman

Grandma has some rockin cans

Attached: impressed.png (219x281, 113K)

Lmao this cannot be fucking real

Faggot bitch

That's because gynocentrism in general results in all women being at least slightly spoiled. But at least 7/10 girls and below usually still have to get a real fucking job, which places a small but noticeable limit on just how useless they can be.

NoNo bitch, none of us know what it's like to get 95 texts. We're lucky if we get one.

Not bad for granny tiddies

Cry more goy while Ashkenazi Orthodox kikes build a new synagogue near your house while your sister being ass raped by Mahmud while pajet is jerking in the bush and the chink stealing your office job, and you shit posting in 4cgan.

Based Jason

fucking gross

Attached: (you).png (812x960, 791K)

>started dating an amazing guy
>i'll choke on your dick in the bathroom

Attached: 1560218809657.jpg (720x707, 84K)

Basterd bich

Glad you asked user.
xxx syndrome 1 in 1000 women have it. They are the dumb ones. They usually make models out of them. They are also the stupid ones who infect xx women to be feminists too.

Attached: xxx chromasome.png (1126x418, 83K)

Idk if it’s real or not desu
Pretty hot if so

Nigger

Because they don’t need to develop worth or personality if theyre hot

Duh

>Never raped a woman
You moral fags are pathetic

kek

>im still your slut i just dont want the whole world knowing
jesus christ.

But is it real? Is this guys site still up?
Do we know who any of these women are?