This is terrible goy

This is such a loss for the nation of Isra... Afghanistan. Now the security of Isra.. Afghanistan is in jeopardy goy.

Attached: FABF4333-B47D-4584-AB67-05B4EC43933F.jpg (749x695, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo8N2_hme3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanna see the stream of him crying when Israel goes to war and Trump turns his back.

ITS ANUDDAH SOAH GOY WONT YOU STOP THE 12 GORILLION FROM DYING?

Trump should send all the kikes home where they can be as equally useless as shitpiro.

Tulsi 2020

That’s just a Shoah goy. You can’t do that!
Tulsi should be in Bolton’s position.

I’m receiving word that John Bolton is on the way to the Shapiru household as Ben prepares a new set of Boll and Brand sheets to stain. Steven Crowder was last seen exiting the Shapiru residence and appeared to be tired and exhausted, which will surely not help his Insomnia.

Attached: 2CF52DE1-EA4A-45A4-9726-DCE55E39DC7D.jpg (1842x1036, 402K)

AHHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1567582058813.jpg (200x375, 22K)

Oyy veyy

americans don't allow no taliban in afghanistan

The Taliban will fight it out for a 100 years if they have to. The only real way is to nuke Afghanistan and Pakistan off the face of the Earth.

oy vey it'll be anudda shoah if we don't invade iran

Shapiro should be deported to Israel

GET FUCKED KIKE BASTARD
HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah what can you do. pakistan supports the taliban because the crazy jihadis the us supported in the war against the ussr were running amok. pakistan don't want that on theit boarder

the jihadis were stoning everyone to death for anything

Pakistan also has to deal with their own terrorists cause of Pakistani Taliban and also Baluchi separatists. This all Carter and Regans fault.

A jew defending a war mongering piece of shit who was in Israels pocket. Shocking.

>home

Attached: 1511922690765.png (428x428, 219K)

the jihadis were all crazies and death row inmates from across the middle east. what did they think was going to happen when everyone left?

>Tulsi should be in Bolton’s position
That would sure be something.
The optics would be incredible, but she's way too young.

go fuck yourself Neb Oripahs

I am curious to see Scott Ott and Bill Whittle's hysterical response to these events.

Michael Flynn should take over now

Kikes mad.

Attached: 1531779005687.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Shapiro is more annoying than most hardcore leftist talking heads. Why the hell does anyone even pay attention to him?

>mfw the judge drops charges after recent revelations of prosecutorial misconduct just in time for Flynn to return

Attached: 1526943993300.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

fields won’t fuck you benji ahahahahaha ahahhHAHAA

Fuck it pardon him even if sentenced

just die for israel already you stupid goyim

Attached: CdcpdktXIAApSQs.jpg (362x411, 39K)

he talks fast enough to confound low info boomers

Won't need a pardon. Mueller's prosecutors withheld exculpatory evidence (the transcripts they use to accuse him of perjury). Flynn's new lawyer has decided to fight and withdraw the plea. A few days ago the defense had a private meeting with the presiding judge about this issue.

Isn't this the same fucker demanding we kill Iranians over a drone?

yep a bloodthirsty psycho

>Oy vey, how dare you accuse me of dual loyalty to Israel goyim! It's just that what's good for God's chosen people and Israel is good for the US and the rest of the world! Even when we're blowing up your ships! KNOW YOUR PLACE, SLAVE!

White House and White Horse. Such fucking similar words. 3 powerful massive abrahamic religions. Fourth is either some massive cult like Mormonism that was born outside Israel here in the western world or something yet be come or the movements again's abrahamic religions, Satan worshipping, Paganism, something political or Atheism.
Either way the more the White House/Horse has a different opinion about these 4 beast the more quick the end of the world might be.
Saying no to Jews, yes to Islam, saying no to christianity or calling some weird cult some where a terrorist organization because their actions. We knew this moment would come. We have prepared for it. Go. Go... God will not let them take me. I saw when the lamb opened the First Seal. and I heard as it where the noise of thunder one of the four beast say. come and see. ...and I saw. and behold it was a white horse... and
Hell followed with him.