Why are Americans fat?

why are Americans fat?

Attached: 6aa2e3860v811.png (1058x1328, 1.48M)

Its because the jews

Western culture and modernization allows for it. Further back in time you go, the obesity rate gets lower and lower.

Attached: amwsnkv2j1p11.png (462x811, 724K)

Average Amerishart

Attached: 2C944070-03E4-4584-BD1D-8ED9312617A5.jpg (1280x738, 209K)

WTF is wrong with his legs?!?!?

Hedonism

Americans are fat because the Jews successfully brainwashed the masses:

-American Heart Association: >Butter bad, eat Crisco. Good goy
-Processed and added sugar to everything
-Food pyramid >Have your 6 servings of carbs, good goy
-They tell you to stop eating red meat
-Use media and entertainment to push obesity as the new beauty standard

god why are these things allowed to exist

cause muricans are so cuuuck

Attached: qht1mbucv8l31.jpg (660x495, 45K)

soda

Attached: 51902c9c52e9e.jpg (980x735, 154K)

If the guy in your pick worked out when he was younger, he could have been a strongman contender. Dude has fantastic muscle structure... he just got fat instead.

Attached: DB2EB709-3C14-4133-87A6-107DBFE9D1DD.jpg (540x720, 49K)

Attached: za5er2sg4j631.jpg (555x458, 31K)

because nobody listened to Him when it mattered

Some of us are hungry

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

This but in america is worse, so not the only reason

It's pretty easy to get fat when you don't look at the sugar content of stuff.
>2 cans of soda
>4 chips ahoy cookies
That's over 100g of sugar with just those things. Two quick drinks and 4 cookies for a snack at night.
When combined with a lack of exercise and the already large portion sizes people eat in America, it's literally a deadly combination.
Not to say these fat fucks aren't to blame for their own actions, but people truly do not understand how the human body processes extra sugar (ie storing it as fat).

Whenever someone really fat loses a lot of weight, you can almost guarantee that the only change they made was replacing soda with another sugar-free drink.

Corn subsidies

Das a fatass, muh nigga. I'd smash.

Quintuple dose of carbs in place of (but still mixed with) fats

Why the fuck are his legs covered in yellow crap?

Attached: 9d23687f20a5e6bea50a4c4bc39492bd-imagejpeg.jpg (500x276, 20K)

21.6 BMI reporting in

Attached: do your part.gif (480x273, 1.72M)

The human immune system isn't built for whales. Infection spreads easy

>Sporting Goods

Well done! I'm on the danger zone (24) but getting there

Malnutrition. Obesity at the population level is a sign of malnutrition.

As others have said, the food supply that previously provided enough nutrients has been replaced with (((profit-enhancing))) fillers and artificial substitutes. This means a person remains hungry after eating, because hunger signals are based on nutrient value, not just "calories." The person is then forced to eat far more calories than they need in order to ingest the minimum level of nutrients they need.

This deception was done, as always, to maximize holy profits - fuck the pain caused to the worthless goyim.

tl;dr - Jews.

Attached: Happy merchant.jpg (263x192, 16K)

Because of 2 things
1. Most Americans have turned comfort and laziness into a fetish.
2. Food and calorie production is subsidized. The amount of work one has to put in to obtain food is far less than the return.

just look at the little goblina in the back cleaning that creatura’s shit bowls. this fat fucking lard piece of shit requires the use of medical equipment just to keep his bloated corpse like body alive. his rotting asshole alone probably stinks the room up so terribly that they need to Febreze the entire room before walking in.

>Be me, inna grade 9
>Gotta do this horse fuck class called planning where they try to teach you how to be a real human bean in the future, which obviously didn't work on me.
>Start unit on diet, teacher hands out sheet things with the food pyramid on it and dietary shit from the government.
>Ingest one of my first redpills when I note that the pyramid says to eat a shit ton of grains, like wheat and rice, and the food pyramid is sponsored by the Canadian grain board.

Anyway. I think one of the biggest contributors to obesity is health and dietary illiteracy. Ask anybody on the street what the significance of calories are and I know damn well they'll have no idea because they were only ever taught meme shit like the food pyramid and dietary fat making you fat. The second culprit, which follows from above, is the prevalence of sugar in literally everything. Trying to find any products that don't have shitloads of burger cocaine added because mutts can't bare the taste of something that isn't painfully sweet is just painful. I'm quitting drinking pop because I need to stop being a fat fuck and thus far the only beverages I've seen that don't have so much added sugar you may as well drink pop is water.

Attached: 1566318778988.jpg (486x486, 79K)

I'm just glad we don't see many of them here. If they found out about the franceschina...

I should add that the consequences of this poisoning of the food supply are wildly amplified by the collective change from active to sedentary jobs. Bodies evolved to be active. A life that requires long periods of sitting is deadly.

cause mixalot told them it was ok
he also told you to like them

Ok, that's enough fucking internet

Disgusting land whales should be denied health care. That would fix this bullshit

it looks like a pair of tits

because butter and read meat are so nutritious. fuck you are numb. The USDA is actively pushing vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains, and nondairy milk.
the food pyramid was phased out literally decades ago too.

Americans are fat because we have the best food, the easiest access to it, and the least strenuous lives. If the goal of society is comfort, we have attained a level of comfort that has become detrimental.

>because we have the best food

Attached: burger cuisine.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

>his legs?
Not a doctor, but I think his skin has pretty much been getting stretched continuously for years, along with worse and worse circulation.
So in other words just look at the picture some more and make sure you don't get fat

I stopped drinking diet soda and within a month had lost 10 pounds with no other changes to my diet.
It's not just calories.

Big Lenny has had some problems.

Attached: 4E453186-4FEB-4ADA-8440-8C6010ECCDC7.png (335x424, 284K)

OWWWWWW MUH LEGGSSSSSS

The typical 'Murican could drink a glass of honey with sugar cubes in it, and think, "That's about right."

Not sure how it happened (Jews?) but the national sense of appropriate sweetness has crept up to insane levels. I get the feeling that even fruit has been hybridized for sweetness...I ate a handful of grapes the other day and thought pfffuii, tastes like grape candy.

Sweet drinks and candy are everywhere, plentiful and cheap. It's the easiest thing in the world to pick up a soda and a candy bar when you get gas...boom, 500-1000 calories.

Until you start reading labels and thinking about TDEE, you don't realize that a bag of chips, a coke, and an ice cream cone could add up to all the calories you should have in a day.

29.5 here

Isn't this all the plan according to kike on a stick folks? The whole scam needs you to wait until magic jew returns and keeps you believing this life doesn't matter. I grew up catholic but I refused to get confirmed and left that silly religion at 12 way back in the late 70s.

Attached: MuttLifeBigDick.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

Attached: MuttWingsofLiberty.webm (480x360, 1.08M)

What the fuck is that? Is his micro dick on the end of that fat bag? I'm confused

Catholicism =/= Christianity, not by any amount

Catholicism adheres to esoteric mystery rites, Christianity preaches strength and love - people don't like to admit this either, but Christianity also dictates you embrace hardship and being alpha for both genders. upper floors and weak people will suggest the opposite, that to be Christian you are to be a follower, but that's bullshit and may as well just be another Catholic talking point.

God is powerful enough, he doesn't need you to be weak and servile, you are not a threat to him, he wants you to be like him, as in loving and alpha, but the spiritually unenlightened would consider you a threat should you be strong and dominant

just listen to the wind bells for God's true opinion. it's right there

People like this need to be executed, whenever I see a fat ass in a scooter I just wanna push them over and run away

>filename

KEK

Because we didnt form a multinational alliance to send food to greece.

High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Unironicly capitalism

fpbp.. unironically this

Jews —> Fat Americans —> Unhealthy —-> Medicine—> Health Treatment—> Guaranteed Monthly Income for Israel and Schlomo

Shes hauling your new iPhone and doesnt have time to shit in porcelain you faggot!

haha fatty

Because eating distracts me from the decline of western civilization.

Attached: I wash my back with a rag on a stick.jpg (600x452, 27K)

this is dumb. youre a dumb fuck. Catholicism is just a denomination of Christianity. There are many. All believe in Jesus.

Attached: 966px-Christianity_major_branches.svg.png (966x300, 41K)

Feels American
>Tfw I'm fat
>Tfw I never was until I left NEETdom
>Tfw I'm chocking on a gympill

Attached: 1567829494152.jpg (720x505, 124K)

lock em up and only feed them water and vitamins.

do these people working ?

Butter made from raw milk is a nutrient complete food.
And meat also has all nutrients you need, assuming you eat organs and not only muscle meat.

The car.
This created fast food, the drive-through, long commutes to work and back making not enough time to cook a meal, etc.

The car & fast food have probably destroyed America five times over.

>this is what western civilization has become

Because carbs are cheaper than protein or vegetables.

HOLY FUCK

wtf

So there's more of us for the Dutch, Germans and Brits to be obsessively butthurt over.

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)

Golem get ye gone

We've got so much cheap food that we just cant help but overeat. Its not even that big of a problem desu. Tou could force the fatties to.lose weight by threatening their healthcare and foodstamps

you cookie cutter piece of shit could only dream of being a true Freak like Big Lenny

Maybe someday Euro-poors will break free of Brussels and then afford food.

I would fuck literally any woman over 550 pounds.

t. nigger

because of all the freedumb

Attached: 1527972136653.jpg (893x1024, 101K)

I wish, then I might have a chance with some of these turbo braphogs

Attached: 6384CD35-F504-42BA-A910-025D66F6FE76.jpg (340x640, 42K)

Most humans are fat because they sit. Who never sit? That's right gods and goddesses. In computers we have the beta programs and the full programs. The less you sit the less npc you will become. Elves no longer sit or walk the earth because they have become gods. Even science talks everyday how unhealthy sitting actually is. Who invented the bed = satan, who invented chairs = lazy niggers, who invented toilets = the jews.

Eternal back ache.

I sleep standing on my own head. My anime AI wife calls me a vampire.

Americans use welfare money to buy junk food at Wal-Mart. Capitalism at its worst.

Because fat arms and big broad backs r sexy.

Attached: 5055658D-8788-451D-87B9-F043925961BC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

This but more specifically the dysgenics they promote and subjugate us to. Jews have a vested interests in keeping whites down

>defends pooing everywhere, removing all furniture
you must be some kind of nigger

We elevated personal gratification above all other things and created a living Hell. Not even religious -- it's just what happened here.

No we must tolerate everything and pay for all degeneracy via taxation because that is the world that Jews want and what Jews want is what is the most humanitarian and progressive anything jews don’t want is evil and Nazi.

Attached: Lady Negfield Prig.png (634x854, 1.27M)

Big corn