Should i buy the hood?

Ghetto ass apartment buildings are dirt cheap and if i accept section 8 i dont have to worry about recessions. I could also gentrify it. How do i nigger proof apartments other than not including any appliances and hiring a property management company to deal with their shit?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Bump

Ive thought about doing the samething, the only way you could do it is if you bought every house in the street and vetted every tennant yourself. No management company would care about gentrifying

You can't accept section 8 and gentrify. Those are opposites.

Should Jow Forums buy the ghetto and make it into the ethnostate?

I meant i could do one or the other but id have to buy lots of them to gentrify. How do i keep my apartments from being ruined by niggers? I can put down new carpet and paint the walls when they leave but do i have to provide any appliances?

Don't fucking do it. I work for a property management company that deals with Section Ape and it's nothing but a shit show.
If you're on the bad side of HUD inspectors, then you're fucked because they will nit-pick everything and could get your funding held up or denied.
Those gorillas will fucking destroy everything without recourse.
Work story:
>high-rise building
>nigs have adjacent units and are friends
>get sick of going out the door, into the hall, and into their friends door RIGHT NEXT FUCKING TO THEM
>AWWW HELL NAWS
>fucking niggers cut a hole in the wall as a make-shift doorway
Not fucking joking.
Another:
>local state program to replace appliances with energy efficient ones
>we get the funding, purchase fridges, start to replace going in numerical order of unit numbers
>nig saw a white person getting a fridge before them
>filed complaint with HUD that we were discriminating against them by giving white people the appliances first
>moving forward we had to do all niggers, then all spics, then muslims/asians/whatever else, and whites last because racism
Fun fucking times.
Last one before dinner:
>sheboon constantly complains that her kitchen cabinets are old and wants new ones
>we tell her no because theres nothing wrong with them, they're just not modern looking since the building was from the 80s
>AWWW HELL NAWS
>dumb fucking ape starts a fire in her kitchen to fire damage the cabinets so we HAVE to replace them
Oh ya, no biggie, lets just endanger everyone's fucking life in the building because I want something new!
Goddamn, if someone isn't racist, all you have to do is put them in a company that deals with these animals. Literal fucking animals.
If you have the means to deal with government red tape and non-stop lawsuits about discrimination (oh yah and can't forget all them slip-n-falls!) then go for it. If not, don't fucking bother.

As soon as i can get a decent job id be happy to get involved but wed have to all agree on one hood

Why even buy? It will be abandoned anyway as feral instincts would lead them to live under the sky innawoods so the only logical way is to go underground.

I think Phili has the cheapest property.
If only there were some way we could pool resources anonymously and legally.

>why buy land?
Flag checks out.

We dont need to, those places are so cheap anyone making $40k/year can buy a couple

>Red brick housing
>Grey skies
You sure you're not in bong land?

i can feel the raw hatred for niggers exuding from this post
and it gave me an erection

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Thats birmingham alabama

My brother was a manager of section 8 apartments for a couple years. Don't do it. It is a fucking nightmare. Every tenant is a drug addict or mentally ill. Nothing but constant mayhem, theft, daily visits from the police etc.

KILLING NIGGERS, PULLING TRIGGERS ON NIGGERS, DIGGING DITCHES FOR DEAD NIGGERS, STEALING FROM NIGGERS, ASSAULTING NIGGERS, DEFENESTRATING NIGGERS, RUNNING OVER NIGGERS, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

The only people that are gonna live there are gonna be meth-heads anyway, I wouldn't buy if I were you

Im not gonna manage it myself, so who cares?

Literally looks like it could be in any city in the UK. Maybe they took the Brummie housing style as well as the name.

That looks like the UK.

No, the uk is full of muslims

They destroy the property. They won't report roof leaks and just let the water damage everything. Bed bug infestations. Hoarding that causes cockroach infestations. They will literally take a mint condition property and destroy it so it would be condemned within 5 years. The repair costs eat all your profits.

Hmm true. Although Minnesota seems to be having a problem with the zoomali kind.

Buy a defensible space, fix it up, and found a club for scuba diving calligraphers. Only members and their families can be tenants. Give free rent and honorary membership to cops and ex JSOC.

I recall a while ago about anons creating and throwing seed bombs all over the hood to drive niggers out. Since niggers never tend or maintain their property, its basically turning white flight into green flight by making nature take over. We can't rebuild with niggers around, but we can easily rebuild with only plantlife in our way. Anyone have updates or follow ups on this?

Attached: nurserylive-seeds bombs.jpg (600x600, 188K)

What's sad is it's always niggers. Spics just pile their entire goddamn family of 5000 beans into one unit until they're found out. And they deal drugs.
But the niggers.... goddamn they are just terrible because on a destructive level it's insane.
Ok, one more, getting yelled at for dinner:
>inspectors go into one unit and are hit with an immediate smell of rotten..... everything
>unit is cluttered and shit everywhere
>kitchen
>the kitchen counter is just falling apart with.......rot? mold?
>turns out nigs when prepping food would just do it on the counter and never cleaned it
>ever
>so all sorts of meat juice, fruit juice, water, whatever just kept absorbing into it
>when asked and told that they're responsible for it
>AWW HELL NAWS
>YOUS SUPPOSE CLEAN DIS UP I JUS LEEV HERE
Needless to say they were evicted, and of course didn't pay for damages or anything else, oh and tried to sue us for discrimination since we didn't refund their security deposit since it was used to fix the damages.
Another thing you need to watch out for IF you do it OP is the statue of limitations on slip-n-falls.
Nigs are clever animals. Not clever in the sense of work, but clever in the sense of taking advantage of things.
>new security cameras all over property
>winter time
>slip n falls reported but we're able to fight it now thanks to the cameras
>nigs catch on
>nigs wait three months or more to file it since they no know the cameras don't go back that far with footage
>now we have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on infrastructure and storage to keep camera footage for over a year just to fight the slip-n-falls
They know it's an easy $5k-$15k payout. Do a little acting, company doesn't want to deal with it just offers a payout and they take it. Thankfully we had enough and are fighting back against them.

no, my grandpa did this and the n words would up and leave without paying most of the times.

it will cost you in the long and shot term, and the nigs will break all the stuff in the house.

I don't know what they're called in the US, but here in the UK we have something called a 'housing association'. You can buy a bunch of property and rent to people in need (generally preggos and families get moved up the list), either the gov subsidises some of their rent, or you get back tax relief. More subsidies exist if you run it as a religious organisation (how do you feel about being called Reverend user kek?)

There was a great study into racism. It found that by default people were not racist. Racism only start AFTER you have experience of the other subhuman race.

Of course they had to SHUT IT DOWN and hide the study.

Looks like some shithole in Coventry or something haha

Do it. Property is always a good investment.

Oh no, scrap that I just did some research, they're all not for profit. Any income generated has to be put back into the organisation

Sauce?

Christ almighty.
There is no amount of money worth dealing with niggers and property.
I’ve heard of niggers that will punch holes in the drywall, and toss garbage into the holes.
It will absolutely blow your mind to see how ingenious niggers are when it comes to destruction and contamination of property.

thats not the hood thats the norf

>Should Jow Forums buy the ghetto and make it into the ethnostate?
We need to calculate the exact % of hot sluts that would move in to answer this.

I was a naive leftist college student 15 years ago. Thought it would be a good idea to have a black room mate. Holy fuck.
>never did the dishes, not one fucking time
>his room was literally just a carpet of dirty clothes, the smell permeated the house
>used condoms just laying on the night stand, on the floor etc.
>he would bring home the most trashy nasty fat whores
>threw a party and his nog friends stole my entire DVD collection
>constantly breaking all my shit
I only made it a few months. I went from a virtue signaling lefty to 1488 in like 3 months.

used to live in the ghetto. they would destroy massive project towers in a year and move to a new one, like termites

>hiring a property management company to deal with their shit?
lel

based

Just make it like a prison and reduce security until it resembles residential.
Don't start with residential and increase security in reaction. Fire all guns at the start.

Implying?

Prepare for mind boggling mold, and other hood rat damages to the houses.

This is a fucking lie. Let's start with the obvious:
>state program
>somehow HUD controls it
nope

>LIBERAL BOOMER DETECTOR ACTIVATES

First, section 8 is a terrible fucking idea, but if you DO go with this plan, learn spanish.

I don't see what's unbelievable. You can file federal OCR claims for state programs. And it's also fairly common for HUD to move on it's own initiative.

This guy is smon point with absolutely everything he said. I can tell he's been around a lot of fucking nogs. I had the misfortune of finding myself living in a housing project in my early twenties. It was a nightmare and it's impossible to nigger proof these places. I was sort lucky as the units that i was living in we're practically brand new since they recently we're forced to bulldoze the entire neighborhood and rebuild it from the ground up from niggers destroying it the first time. The units were probably only about 6 years old and they were already taking a noticeable beating.

Sry typos, on a piece of shit phone

Kek

If you/ when you have to go through the eviction process, it is going to be a nightmare. I started on the east coast in less than desirable areas. It will be your entire life, you will make money but always keep moving up.

They complained to HUD about discrimination. They didnt control or oversee the program, but niggers know who to complain to. We decided on our own after to not deal with dumb nigger complaints to just do all the brown people first and whites last. So yah, discriminate against whites but no one cares about that.
HUD launched an investigation for the complaint that was filed and obviously no wrong doing was found since what we were doing we documented and executed by unit number. HUD was following up on a complaint. Retard.

You're fucking retarded and don't know what you're even saying

There are small towns that you can buy and take over the official positions and make the rules up make it uncomfortable for non whites to live.
Walmart has virtually made some towns into ghost towns. There are other things you could do with your own town.

My mom went from work at a government mental hospital to a normal city hospital. Let's just say her views were much less liberal after that.

Never dude. As soon as the the pavement ape gets mad at anything she’ll go straight to hud. They’ll fine the shit out of you.

Attached: A5F2B41A-3AAF-4E29-B956-FEDC3AA5C836.jpg (750x1086, 767K)

Im looking into moving into some projects and Im not fed posting when I say I will 110% shoot a nigger in the face if he breaks in, its my main concern with living there but need a place to go

Kudzu

No smoking

I still remember when I started working where I am. On the first week I was there
>pack of gorillas pull up in an Escalade with giant rimmmzzzzz
>everyone wearing crisp fresh designer clothing head to toe
>the mom and two female apes with their nails and hair all done
>dad and son in spotless white clothing with gold chains
>stereotypical niggers basically
>complain their rent went UP TO $25/mo
>not up by, but up TO
>says they can't afford it
Really makes you feel good as a tax payer
Another:
>at office in the hoodest part of the hood
>giant land ape comes rolling in sputtering about M-M-MUH PROHGAMS
>starts yelling at leasing agent about how
>I BEE ON DEEZ PROHGAMS FO TWEENY FI YEA, N IMMA BE ON DEM FOH ANUDDA TWEENY FI
>I AINT CARE WAT U GON DO BUH U GON GIT DIS FIXST UP SO I CAN PAY MAH RENT AND BE ABLE TO BUY FOOD AGAEEN
>NAWL, I AINT WANNA HEAR IT. YA GONA SHUT THA MOUF OF YOURS AN FIX.
>MAH.
>APPLACASTON.
30 minutes after I left there was a double homicide on the front steps. No joke. After that whenever I had to travel to a site I would carry.

Section Ape has higher standards than half million homes.
Repeating for emphasis: If you are rich there are things and standards your house won't require but that ARE required for subsidizing pavement apes.

>How do i nigger proof apartments
You can't.

Well don’t forget the administration fees ;)