How do we convince women to have kids...

How do we convince women to have kids? Every girl I date just wants a fun short term relationship and none of them want kids until later when they're a dried up roastie.

If you're white and good looking,you owe it to the world to reproduce. It's doing the world a service by adding more attractive people to it. You won the genetic lottery, stop being a selfish cunt and pass it on!

Attached: 0b81130a43155b7e6225460500f9900f-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1036, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU
foxnews.com/entertainment/sex-and-the-city-author-candace-bushnell-regrets-not-having-kids-says-she-was-truly-alone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously Jow Forums needs to create some memes / psyops dedicated to Natalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU

Just make tube babies, user. Women are overrated.

get her pregnant

You force them you cuckold.

Have sex incels.

Plus you can dump the father if he doesn't abide your every whim, and he has no recourse. The courts side with the mother. No fault. You could practically kidnap your child, but mothers don't do that, it's just what's in the best interest of the child.

There was a reason why women married at 12 and bared children as early as possible.

But now, old hags boycotted the norm, and now men can't impregnate 13 y/o legally. We have to wait till they're 18.

> video
Nailed it

>How do we convince women to have kids?
Fetishizes it for her
Once she finds the idea "sexy" (and all you have to do to make it sexy is aggressively tell her how much you want it)
she will get off to it herself and want lot o-babies
My current gf now wants 7 after were both out of college.

That's all? Seems legit

The overwhelming majority of women who have lots of kids don't actually plan it from the beginning. With all my friends and family even if it's planned, it has been a case of planning to have one or two, then planning to have another after the first, and so on.

The point, just find a woman that's kind with great maternal instincts and take things one at a time. Convincing a woman to have 5 children is idiotic, convincing her to have 'one more' is a walk in the park

Confront them with women who have dried up and left alone and with an unfulfilled desire to have children.

The reality will hit them hard.

It's literally more expensive than a woman is

I don't get how white people can see hordes of shit skins everywhere and see white people becoming more and more rare and still think "I don't want kids yet" it's madness
If we all just had kids right now white people could take back our lands
They're fuckin brainwashed I don't get it they think a career will be more fulfilling than a family, why?

women who have been to college do not make good mothers

Be descriptive and dirty about it while your having sex
say shit like "I swear to fuck im going to pound my cum into your womb so deep that your cunt is going to fucking stink of my seed for weeks after! Im going to knock up your fertile little pussy with my hot, thick seed and make you my pregnant fuck bitch for the rest of your slutty fucking life"
Do this while choking her and pounding deep into her once shes already close hole and thank me latter.

No user.
Women who fuck niggers and do drugs at college dont make good mothers.
I go to a private religious university.
I took my gfs virginity.

If a woman likes you it's pretty easy to convince them to have kids.

Daughters and sons are like different investment schemes

A daughter is the safe bet, the Conservative investment. There's an extremely high chances she'll have at least one kid and your genes will continue. Boys are the high risk, high reward investment. You're a moron if you can't see the benefits of both.

No waman wants to have kiddos unless she will be supported by her husband. That means you need to be making enough for 3 people which isnt fair on you and hardly possible. The system isnt built for supporting families.

Shes a fucking sloot for sexing you before marriage

>How do we convince women to have kids?
Remove all government mandates and incentives for getting women into the workforce. Ban them outright if you have to.

Best answer in the thread. You can turn a hoe into June Cleaver if you want, but I wouldn’t waste time one unless she was a 10.

>caring what they think
real men get em pregnant and just make em have it, smiling and nodding all the way
stop being a little fag
grow balls

Attached: 014.png (1064x930, 324K)

lol sure user.
But she is MY slut.
And we're getting married afterwards so I dont fucking care.
Nature doesnt give a fuck about whether or not you got a contract by the state.
I am the only mate she ever had, and thats what matters.

We can’t, any country west of Poland is doomed

>pass on being a selfish cunt
I love it

good white women do want kids, you're just chasing the wrong white women.

Attached: 05wilderz.jpg (1264x1400, 421K)

That's the goal anons

be a chad and thats it most woman I encounter have had enough roastie life at 22 and want to have kids,but only with chads

>t. incel who doesn't go to the gym

All the strongest guys in every gym I've ever been to have been Asian

Get out of here kike. Race mixing is degenerate.

Marry them?

The media is filled with anti-natalism and nothing pro family

You need to teach them how short term relationships are not fun. Whenever you begin a relationship with a woman, you need to beat her up and make her cry. That way she'll be miserable in short term, and she'll be conditioned to pursue a long term relationship instead.

You're dating whores dipshit.

get this cringe shit off my board

Pedovores and their protectors will ALL be delivered to justice.

Attached: b32326f4872a895566281ec6f05df02e685cdb2b79704582f6188f30f63fe8bf.jpg (882x823, 226K)

even most liberal women I know want to have atleast 1 or 2. But we have other issues here for low fertility, not because of will to have children, but because of money. So I cannot help you

1) Make her read this?
>'Sex and the City' author Candace Bushnell regrets not having kids, says she was 'truly alone'
>foxnews.com/entertainment/sex-and-the-city-author-candace-bushnell-regrets-not-having-kids-says-she-was-truly-alone

2) arrange a shared date with a person who has a little baby. Let her spend time with it - let the natural hormonal reactions and suppressed feelings kick in.

high reward? how? bygone is the age of having literally 1000 kids from your harem of 100 women.

Sperm donors can have quite a few kids.

You sound like a neck bearded virgin

Every girl that does that to you doesn't find you Worthy

ask me how I know that your cock has never tasted pussy

>How do we convince women to have kids? Every girl I date just wants a fun short term relationship and none of them want kids until later when they're a dried up roastie.
Breed younger girls. Those actually want kids.

You're assuming the only benefit of having children is the continuity of your genes.

Look, the benefits are:

> 1 - My children must be capable of taking care of me when I'm old;
> 2 - My children are going to take care of me in harsh times;
> 3 - My children are going to increase the whole family income;
> 4 - My children may increase my family integrants, if necessary.

So, number 4, which is the only benefit you regard, is optional; it depends on the odds of your family's economical situation.

---------------------
So:

Daughters, when compared to sons, on average provide better benefit number 4, but all the other 3 are provided worse than by sons.

Also, sons that are chads are like daughters, because most are too useless to provide better benefits number 1 and 3, when compared to beta-ugly-males