SWISS NIGGERS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Just got back from Switzerland. I thought living in the US is bad but you euroniggers are going down faster than us.
>Be me, 20
>Visit family in Switzerland for reunion, also grosi-grosi (great grandma) is turning 100
>Haven’t been since 2016
>Pakis/pajeets everywhere with their curry shit food
>niggers everywhere blasting nig music
>see countless Swiss men with foreign women and vice-versa
>Muslims literally everywhere, see full body covering niqabs? and white women with burkas
>chinks everywhere, so bad in Luzern it looks like Hong Kong
>family at least lives in countryside so they must be based right?
>wrong
>”you still go to church user? you’re not homophobic are you? We left the church a couple years ago.”
>all the churches are museums at this point
>two cousins come out as sodomites and dare bring their faggot partners to my grandmas 100th birthday
>another cousin becomes Buddhist and fucks off to India to find “enlightenment”
>all my female cousins do is party and get stoned just like all the other roasties
>they’re all bluepilled to hell, tell me that “no people are illegal” as our ancestors homeland is slowly decaying

I can’t take this shit anymore anons. 99% (And I mean virtually every European man who wasn’t a Slav) is a numale soi looking bitch. They all dress like faggots and act like women. Swiss also just voted for their guns to be taken away. I’ll carry on my family’s legacy on my own I guess. Europe is beyond saving bros, unless they all wake up soon and violently they are done for. Unbelievable. Euros explain yourselves.

Attached: D55CBC25-0516-4117-8CAC-A0A802F04E57.jpg (709x765, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IcJg5
archive.is/SNORs
archive.is/8VL4l
archive.is/f0CWh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're bad at making shit up

It’s been like this since at least the early 2000’s. Used to live only a few hours away by car (cough Italy cough)

Speaking of faggots, are all Italians metrosexual queers? Went to Milano, it was almost as bad as Paris.

>Swiss also just voted for their guns to be taken away
If you can't afford 50 swiss francs to certify that you're not a crazy American mass shooter, then you're really not trustworthy enough to keep a gun around.

Dude, your country is fucked. Look at any train station in the country. It’ll be Brazil-tier in the next 20 years.

It's not ideal but not nearly as bad as portrayed in OP, got family there too (in Grigioni though)
It's like going to San Francisco and concluding americans are AIDS-ridden hobos.

You also can’t have ammo at home.

It's the same in Germany. The worst is the denial, as if thsi can be solved by voting "AFD" or whatever. Full on degneracy everywhere you lok. Youth has their heads in their smartphones. Everythign overrun with forreigners. Even in eastern Germany.

I’m so sorry bro. I thought the US was bad. Remember Jesus is the only way to save yourself.

Of course not. It gets forgotten or stolen all the time.

Not true. I’ve been to other parts of Northern Italy and they’re still metrosexual

pretty much every city in every western country has been fucked for a long time

LMAO enjoy your family getting attacked by niggers and not having any ammo

I know.

Amazing how fast you can throw a country away.

I know. 20-30 years ago even California was a paradise.

You are right sadly. I am a dirty slav nigger and i met this beautiful swiss Girl two years ago.I redpilled her massively.I gave her the full pol Treatment and she stoped talking to me.I later discovered on her Facebook how she loves to travel to india and do some yoga bullshit and she keeps posting about transgender rights and how nazis are evil etc.The White race is doomed.

Don't worry. Niggers who live in Switzerland only attack people in Germany, by pushing them on railroads. And the best part is, the Germans then blame their own chancellor for it.

If you knew how to fuck, she would have adopted your views.

Why are Western European men so weak compared to slavs? I don’t understand why they look/act like boi pussys.

Expat here, I haven't been back in 5 years.
My bros turned Vegetarian. Childhood friend came out as gay in his 30s. I used to be annoyed by the influx of Albanians and Serbs, but now I'm thinking they are going to be the last line of defense against the African and Chinese population pressures.
Switzerland is being held together by a thread. Without direct democracy it would be finished. Reading 20min.ch comments still shows how a large part of the population is at least purple pulled and not fully blue pulled on various subjects.

>Reading 20min.ch comments
Why do you read children comments?

That’s gotta be rough dealing with so many jackasses. And two faggot cousins? Someone’s molesting/ molested your family members my dude

*Pilled

How else do I get a sense of the normie mood of the country?

Are balkaniggers the west’s last hope?

The only sort of normal cousin I have is now married to an Indonesian I want to kms

Because children don't have any clue yet.

Comments are majority anti SJW / PC most of the time. Seems like they have some clue.

Switzerland has one of the highest % of foreign-born in the EU. It's like 40% foreign-born.
Every word of this is true.

Jesus that’s horrible. 2 of my cousins are neets, 1 is a brood mare for niggers, and the other is a degenerate druggie. Not dude weed lmao, but regular hard drugs. All white chicks too.

Shit I feel that man. My female cousins are all DUDE WEED LMAO and drink till they throw up. People become degenerates when they don’t have Jesus in their lives and shitty enabling parents

Seems like it, even though I hate to say it.
Their macho culture spits in the face of feminism etc. Unfortunately it also crushes Swiss culture. Darwinism in action I guess.

In other news, the one EU person responsible for probably talking with the Swiss government regarding the framework agreements will be Joseph Borrell, the spaniard who is the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.

I noticed after talking to my cousins that most of the attractive Swiss women that have something going for them go for foreign men (such as Croatian/Serbian, Polish, Portuguese) because they’re the only ones that resemble manliness and can protect them.

Spaniards are disgusting and can’t be trusted.

Yup, Swiss men are mostly either "Nice Guys" or constantly stoned.
They finish last on a regular basis.

Yeah they're goosed, done for. West Europe is full of faggots, good riddance. Whatevers left will be worthy, a hardened traumatised white stock.

Serves the swiss right for being the snobbiest posters on here. Peak arrogance

I guess WW2 really killed off all the men with balls.

Nah, thats a stupid meme. WW2 in western Europe was even a real thing outside of Germany. Sweden was neutral, France hardly had time to participate, England lost a few hundred thousand.

*wasn't

Then what gives Hans? Why do so many of your kin act like numales? I admit the US is bad as well but staying in Europe I noticed it’s worse.

This. Never saw a Swiss man that wasn’t Eastern European who resembled a man.

70 years of Hollyweird brainwashing. Consider how the east is better off, till now, since it was not under western influence.

Is finding a Christian qt tradwife even possible in Germany if you don’t live in Bavaria?

They will be redpilled like the rest of Europe. The problem is when the blue pill Lilith syndrome goes too far the host usually dies.

Your antinationalist government starts putting ifs ands or buts on what used to be a right
> This is fine!

So if a few more cousins become Muslim or transgender or something they’ll snap?

It's going downhill, m8. Now, we even got a tuberculosis pandemic because of all the unscreened future rocket scientists aka nignogs.
>archive.is/IcJg5

Yes, its a big country. But those few cases won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

By host I meant the country or culture. Europe brought in all the Muslims because the women and men in power know the welfare sys is going broke, so they needed a way to buy more time. I got bad news for them though, it won’t work. They are going to burn threw the gibs even faster now and I give it 10 yrs before all our slaughter in the streets once all the gibs are gone.

My cousins (every single one) are dating a foreigner of some kind whether Eastern European or American or whatnot. How will Switzerland even survive?

Also why are the Swiss fucking the foreigners so much? The Swiss are good looking for the most part

Fucking mountain jew.

>My cousins (every single one) are dating a foreigner of some kind
Don't tell me that. A big issue. You see lots of cute Swiss grills dating nignogs, balkaniggers, & kebabniggers. Sad, very sad.

>meet swiss girl on discord
>we talk for a few months
>nothing political
>suddenly she brings up casually her ex boyfriend was from tongo or togo or w/e the fuck that african country is called
>ask her why the fuck did you date a nigger
>she calls me racist and blocks me

She was fine too. Fuck.

Attached: 58698659.png (399x322, 42K)

>The Swiss are good looking for the most part
True. Swiss grills are pretty. Pix rel. our Queen.

Attached: 1996_Melanie_Winiger-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 95K)

>suddenly she brings up casually her ex boyfriend was from tongo or togo
Wäääää! Disgusting. The bitch probably already got Aids!

Attached: 512px-20140827_Kotsende_molenpoes_Woldzigt_Roderwolde_Dr_NL.jpg (512x384, 79K)

Swiss are utterly blue-pilled faggots. When I was there I tried to knockout-game a nigger from behind but some cop stared me down so I pussied out. Shit would have been cash as that faggot wouldnt have seen me coming at all. Fucking Swissniggers. I'll be back tho (and I am much more musclier now).

That's an Indian

Ya you don’t want those tainted goods! Marxist ideology and nigger loving is not marriage material, it’s a recipe for a bad life partner.

Attached: 044A3357-F447-487E-9308-198656E4F3B3.jpg (460x571, 30K)

No wonder. 60 % of cops are balkaniggers and received Swiss citizenship!

Guess no vacation to .ch for me anymore then.

>That's an Indian
Delate!

Would rather my cousins date a Croat/Serb/Albanian who can protect them and actually be a man than some paki or nigger.

You did the right thing user, she was damaged goods no matter how she looked. Its largely a numbers game... find another girl.

(you)

Nah it was a real nigger as in like shitcolor. Would have knocked him into oblivion from behind. Damn cop. I'll be back tho

Attached: 1567075570794.jpg (460x444, 47K)

All downhill!
>Fucking HAPPENING: Tuberculosis Pandemic in Suhr / Switzerland
>Tuberculosis Pandemic in Suhr / Argovia (Switzerland)
>Happened because of unscreened refugee nignogs
>School administration of Suhr hid incident during two months!!
>Still claim no big issue
>Pandemic now spreads towards Zurich (Brugg / AG)
>School administration claims: No big issue; happens now and then but now - unfortunately - it leaked to the public
>The state of Switzerland (not Swaziland)
>Mayor of Suhr (AG), Marco Genoni, went into hiding!

archive.is/SNORs
archive.is/8VL4l
archive.is/f0CWh (English)

Attached: 1567971644878.jpg (1883x1331, 180K)

How many based Swiss do you know? Only met one and he was a rich boomer from Zürich

I remember a time where you took pride in the fact you country was very well armed

Damn. Swiss children must be subjected to third world disease. Just like in California where there’s measles problems from all the central americans

Wanted to say that a lot of cops nowadays are from the balkans and got Swiss citizenship. Some 60 %!

it fell immediately after the 86’ amnesty act

100% accurate.

And applies to Germany as well.

It's fucking over.

Attached: cc619149d0529601973db0e61bde769d97ce2e358feb19750774a284ad898a82.png (503x730, 275K)

As much as I hate to say it, I would rather see Switzerland become a Balkannigger colony than Indonesia 2.0. Btw what the fuck is wrong with Indonesians? They’re bug people and it scares me there’s 200 million of them.

Yep. Last Saturday a future rocket engineer spitting into the trash bin at the Aarau main stn. That's how they spread Tb!

Also scared a few chink tourists. They weren't nice to the park birds. Why are they always doing that? Fucking chinks

Go to church and follow Jesus fren. You can still save yourself and maybe get a church wife. Maybe red pill some of your family as well. God bless germanon

True. I hate false optimism, more than anything else.

Attached: DdgybdIV4AAgcmE.jpg (450x444, 32K)

>I remember a time where you took pride in the fact you country was very well armed
Yes, I remember as well. It's sad to see. Thanks to Operation Libero, shilled by Tamedia Group, supported by Farner Consulting, & financed by Economiesuisse & Soros.

Cope

Dude. The Aarau station Holy shit. My family lives in Aargau(near Bremgarten or something) and the station put me on edge. Around blacks never relax. My cousins were so naive and care free as there were violent niggers around us. Felt like I was in LA or something, couldn’t relax and was constantly watching my cousins around these shitskins.

sometimes I wish communism spread a little farther because even to this day thoes places that were former communist are much more white and conservative. and communism always collapses

Attached: 1322796219001.png (483x369, 76K)

First gun I shot was a SIG P210. Based quality

BOW TO YESHUA GOY!!! TURN THE OTHER CHEEK GOY!!! Iam sure that will help.

Attached: Judaismus3.jpg (504x1344, 267K)

Attached: BEB09489-8E10-4BB7-8BC0-36E8F5B246C8.png (595x746, 112K)

>Why are they always doing that?
That's normal. Mainland China, aka Red China. You hear them b4 you see them.

Stgw 57 for me, user.

You are blind friend. Jesus is real and he loves you. You should read his word and talk to him sometime. Also his name isn’t “Yeshua or Yeshu” that’s fake.

Asians don’t have the same empathy, they’re like robots. At least the Chinese.

Nice try kike

Rip Swiss.
The last based european country.

ummm no you racist it’s because a few thousand kids are anti vaxxers it has nothing to do with millions of unscreened migrants, borders are racis freedom of travel

30 years ago, the only nignogs you saw were from Circus Knie! They were taking care of the animals.

He's right, though.

>You see lots of cute Swiss grills dating nignogs, balkaniggers, & kebabniggers. Sad, very sad.
This