Doesnt the torah say that jews are forbidden from establishing a state?

doesnt the torah say that jews are forbidden from establishing a state?

Attached: 57506316_374564793268294_3586864406801601286_n.jpg (1080x1208, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k1h381EboFk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredim_and_Zionism
youtu.be/CoYkyU-red0?t=7m25s
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/who-are-jews
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/who-are-gentiles
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/great-masquerade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The torah reminds us Jews that Israel is a state a mind and not a piece of land.

God, she's beautiful.

Big Jewish milkers

Attached: abigailfinger.gif (320x240, 975K)

maybe a 5 max.

god i just want abigail shapiro to smother me with her fat khazar milker cow tits until i can no longer breath.
oh abby...i’ve been a very naughty goy...i think i need a good punishing...

Oh so you're a Jewish religious scholar on the Internet? Go away kike

God says whatever we say he says, this gun makes double-sure of that.

>Abby: user. I went through your computer and saw that you were viewing material that says the Holocaust never happened. Please explain?

Attached: badgoy.jpg (1073x2753, 490K)

What is there to do against temptations such at this??

Attached: abigailliberty.jpg (1080x2220, 546K)

Enjoy hell

There is no known resistance against the Khazar Milkers

Attached: abigailskirt.jpg (532x800, 71K)

Created a new meme. What do you guys think? Also feel free to use it.

Attached: MEME2019-09-10-03-15-31.jpg (1066x1044, 416K)

Attached: 1551577562935.jpg (437x431, 15K)

Damn. Will she be allowed in the ethno-state?

why do jews have weird bodies?

>Abby: user, please don't tell me my worst fears are true; you are a very bad goy.

Attached: bad.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Imagine oiling up those milkers and fucking them, your dick grazing her lips as those luscious chest pillows envelope your shaft

Ya reckon she’s into rimming?

I want to make a baby with her

You sound like a faggot.

what are you gay? you wouldn't tit fuck a girl with big tities?

Probably feels like heaven

Attached: abigailyellow.jpg (959x1080, 291K)

Tit fucking is pointless. Only vaginal sex is based. Titty sucking is fine, and with jugs like those, yes, it'd be amazing. By the way rimming is gay as fuck

Attached: Truman.png (417x274, 119K)

why are her tits covered in zits

Jews follow the Talmud, not the Torah. They are the synagogue of Satan. They pretend to follow the Torah as well just to influence and subvert Christianity, which has been mostly successful. They have completely abandoned God and have been abandoned by Him.

anything having to do with the ass is unsanitary.

You're both faggots if you wouldn't tongue her butthole

youtu.be/k1h381EboFk
I want to know if she's lactose intolerant

She has nice tits. Not sure about her ass. How does it look.

>implying Jews actually give a rats ass about their own, ancient, irrelevant religion

Outside of food and haircats, Jews are moral atheists, user.

Is it for the braaaaaaaaaaaps.

No.
It details how they actually established a state.

Ironically, only faggots are into butt fetishes.

flee

We're gonna turn you on
We're gonna give you the power
Could work

You got a lovely lady there kikes.
Take good care of that one.

She has weird marks on her boobs

Israel is the body of christ and every christian is his temple. Israel the country is the imitation and lie of Lucifer..

>doesnt the torah say that jews are forbidden from establishing a state?

Not really, but they have to wait until their Messiah returns, so unless Jews want to admit Jesus is their Messiah, they've blasphemed against their G-d again.

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 87K)

Freckles

gas burns

The ethno-state necessitates jewess concubines

You are incorrect, God has not abandoned his people even though his people have abandoned Him time and again. Is it not written that God shall intervene on behalf of Israel during the invasion of the Holy Land by the Gog-Magogian alliance? God is perfect and would never break his promises, even long after they've been considered "moot" for nothing is more important to God then His Word and He shall keep His Word above all else, even if Israel deserves what shall come to her.

If He did abandon them then they would not exist today, which they clearly do, there are many Children of Abraham who have embraced Christ as well as those who have not and have embraced Talmud heresy.

Israel today is a mixture with both God's children and the children of Satan whom worship the fallen ones both knowingly and unknowingly for Satan's kingdom is a kingdom of darkness and many worship and follow it without knowing, while God's kingdom of Heaven is a Kingdom of Light, all see Him and all who worship Him within His kingdom know WHO they worship.

B-but that's inconvenient

shit, she is so pretty, how can she be kike shapiro's sister

She's ugly with a man face.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredim_and_Zionism
Observant Jews of today are 100 more autistic than Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /v/ and Jow Forums combined. There's a reason eruv and kosher switches exist.
It's your "G-d" too, if you're a Christian.
Depends how hardcore Jew you get. You have

abby...i-it...it’s not what it looks like...

Attached: D1A5D45E-82E8-4BC4-AB34-2CEE809A4811.jpg (1079x1253, 136K)

The Jews have been cursed by God for their rejection and execution of Jesus. The Parable of the Husbandmen and the Fig Tree are explanations of the curse the Jews have cast upon themselves.

Size over quality

This.
God does not break promises, and God does not break his word.

He who has the Son, has the Father.
He who has not the Son, has not the Father.

Israel is merely a base of operations for schemers, a college for the education of new ones, and an escape for those who have been found out abroad. The Jewish State is no more than a place where malicious actors can be protected by international law and national jurisdiction.

>thinking jews actually follow rules

Attached: dino earl.jpg (640x480, 141K)

Based and unironically redpilled

youtu.be/CoYkyU-red0?t=7m25s

Israel belongs to Pompey and the glorious Decapolis

Attached: Pompey.jpg (300x428, 36K)

The Torah is the history of how they came to establish a State and the rules that it should followed.

kys abrahamic cunt

Attached: 1562229364938.png (892x978, 232K)

I... i was just preparing to debate your brother

Attached: Image 2019-06-15 at 11.19.37 PM.png (661x770, 441K)

Ah yes, jewish female with big mammaries. Jow Forums's weakness

I think half of pol picks on jews the same way kids in school pick on their crushes

Attached: 1566305885039.jpg (600x616, 277K)

Yup. But if you pay attention, the kikes use the Torah to legitimize what they're really doing through the Talmud the same way feminists used the Egalitarians to legitimize feminism.

Attached: 9020c52b4710060550d668e95772104eb7fb5d2bee937935ec7e5d553c4a7725.jpg (538x718, 71K)

Attached: abigailtop.jpg (1080x1168, 82K)

Pretty much everyone's book says that Jews are not supposed to have a state anywhere in the world, let alone in Palestine, for reasons that we can clearly see today.

Attached: Ben Gurion Look Magazine.jpg (1612x1237, 256K)

How dare you say these things about the queen of Jow Forums!?!?

She is the new standard of beauty surpassing Natalie Herschlag.

No ass. Doesn't look proportionate. Like a titjob.

Jews are a tribe, not a religious group. Many Jews are atheists and don't give a fuck about Judaism. Hence, Zionist Jews.

>Jews are a tribe, not a religious group. Many Jews are atheists and don't give a fuck about Judaism. Hence, Zionist Jews.
They're a mafia, not a tribe.

Attached: Shlomo Sand Jewish people.jpg (646x1050, 274K)

I would fuck her vigorously just to watch those ridiculous facial expressions of hers.

Natalie? Oh yeah, she's hot. I'd "schlag her" ass while taking her from behind.
Abigail represents something more pure. So I won't say lewd things about her.

Attached: annefrankthot.jpg (600x458, 45K)

I'm sure there's an entry in the Talmud for that.

sex with big J milk plz

Attached: jew-wife.jpg (1080x1168, 507K)

i wonder if she knows that a board full of nazis worship her... and she does, you think it turns her on??

Attached: myGoodness.jpg (600x600, 40K)

*if she does

Durr hurr hdudsuah, khazar milkurz

Imagine receiving head from her, her nose would fucking prevent her from deepthroating.

Attached: NIGGUR.png (210x206, 84K)

She's probably been here at least once

Attached: abigailfeet.jpg (1465x2048, 607K)

>doesnt the torah say that jews are forbidden from establishing a state?
No
That's the talmud
Infact the Torah explicitly tells Jews to take the land.

Attached: 1568136558653m.jpg (1024x764, 57K)

She has a YouTube channel (yeah, I am subbed too). There are a few consistent Jow Forums anons who post things like pic related.

Attached: file.png (588x299, 43K)

The only way to the father is through his son. This kills the kikes. Bless u user

even with that nose she's still pretty. How do they do it. It makes me want to be her goy toy.

She has good eye area, nice skull/face bones, fair skin, and she's young. That can salvage one meh or bad trait like the (((nose))).

Attached: 4874869b8b93f19d4bc3cdbab557bb8df3b39bc9e87021bd1e412b411f9eaa89_1.jpg (533x963, 88K)

Yes a religious state, modern Israel is secular which is a loophole. Doesn't stop Chabad Lubavitch from wielding disproportionate power in Israel though.

Probably. Post the Abby fanfic

Yeah well what if we trick the goyim who believe Jesus is the Messiah into establishing our state for us?

>user...you don’t r-really hate israel...do you?

It's a weird pose, that's all.
She's good looking.
>but, not arguing with your premise. Checks out...have seen too many goofy proportioned jews

>doesnt the torah say
It says they're supposed to give the Palestinians equal treatment.

Attached: TIMESAND___d762762762rfgfgf7j6j2j14efd145ie6ifd5i14tyuefu00hpspp5627.png (937x1143, 70K)

Further proof the USSR was based

>Jews follow the Talmud, not the Torah.
^this
Plus big Kazar milkers love big, black cock. Being blacked is certified kosher.

You misinterpret what they meant by "foreigner". It just meant a Jew from another city. Gentiles were SOL. The original Hebrew word didn't mean what we mean today by "foreigner".

The covenant wasn't just circumcision and the ten commandments, there was heaps more they were commanded to follow and they're not following any of it. The talmud and rabbinical law is just a big list of loopholes and excuses and workarounds. Not that it matters anyway, because the old covenant has been replaced.

>anything having to do with the ass is unsanitary.
Then what are Jewish broads for, if not for buttfucking?

>just imagine my dick is israel and your pussy is Palestine

>Who are the Jews?
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/who-are-jews
>Who are the Gentiles?
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/who-are-gentiles
>The Great Masquerade
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/great-masquerade