White women are happier without children

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/may/25/women-happier-without-children-or-a-spouse-happiness-expert
LMAOO

Attached: bz4jskbf11afv3.webm (750x422, 2.94M)

Attached: 1566044149540.jpg (889x500, 110K)

probably. before you have children you can bullshit on the internet all day, and invest in your future. Once you have a kid your life is over. wrap it up boyos

You might be happy in one dimension at a particular time, but seeing your children grow up and becoming adults of their own and actual seeing the result of your parenting is more wonderful than anything you can imagine
Although I do love my shibe too

Attached: lazyshibe.jpg (400x309, 30K)

I bet they have beautiful passionate sex. God I would love to be a fly on the wall during that

Is that a nigger or a pajeet?

>says old childless white woman while wiping tears from her eyes

They are happier with a black dick inside them.

Can you post that one webm when the black bull flips the white woman?

you learned your mistake from last time, you used a webm that didn't feature an uniterested fag nigger, and instead, used what looks like a couple
i hate how you fucks learn, why can't you just keep making the same mistakes?

Aren't you the one in the WE WUZ KANGZ thread?

Probably because many of the women asked were single mothers. Every millenial female I know that is married with kids is super happy, I never here them complain white single mothers do the minute you give them a chance.

Childless cunts aren't honest

The white woman is happier without a child, the white man is happier without the whie woman, and the jew is happier without the white man

this is not true. It's propaganda to get white women to not have children.

>this delusion

Every single time this has been studied it has been shown having children decreases happiness and quality of life

The only people shilling for children are the people burdened by them

>muh child’s smile
>muh legacy

The people saying this are literally cucked in the head

>Every single time this has been studied it has been shown having children decreases happiness and quality of life
Yes, because the premise in these studies is that because you get no sleep in the first months after your child is born, you will be miserable for the rest of your life. While in reality parents with adult children are immensely more satisfied than those who never bred.

I sofa king love air plane rides

fuck off chang

No shit that's why we're laughing

who gives a fuck what women feel like

Find me one study that demonstrates that and I’ll give you 5 that show the opposite

Okay so stop having children then lol. When you die can I have your stuff?

Attached: 1489637607253.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

>happiness expert
I remember this study, the 'happiness' expert literally interpreted it wrong. The study expressed the exact opposite.

As are black men.

Attached: AOCFakes.jpg (706x921, 262K)

This says women, not white women, you fucking cuck

Do you honestly expect anyone here to believe that 55 yr old childless spinsters are happier than those with grandchildren? I've never in my life heard a grandmother moan about having grandchildren, but I've heard plenty moan about being childless.

every single mother I have known hates her little cock blockers.

Attached: 1568063234996.jpg (1024x627, 93K)

women are the death of everything man builds

for some time, then get's depressed because she's all alone.

>Women fuck Chad/Tyrone
>Had baby
>Chad/Tyrone leaves
>Poor
>Settles for beta
>Ugly, poor, and ugly
Yeah I bet they are unhappy
>

Attached: 1558252914841.webm (320x690, 2.08M)

yeah if you ask a young woman at the prime of her life if she would be happy with more responsibilities most will say no
Ask the same women if theyre are happy in 20 years when they never had kids and are forced to watch their family/friends have fulfilling relationships with their children

Why do childless women get drunk on wine so much, user?
A means of escape? An escape from what?

holy fuck that's a lot of spit!

My position is the default premise. Your claim is outlandish so provide proof or shut up.

Reptilians generate a lot of spit