9/11 nukes?

Are (((they))) going to drop nukes or something similar tomorrow to celebrate 9/11?

Attached: smbgodzilla3.jpg (960x886, 137K)

just a little something for afghanistan that consists of a neutron and uranium-235. Were going to use it on japan for the 3rd time but tomorrows a special day

Jow Forums makes me feel strange for not believing in the holocaust but believing that 19 Arabs were angry enough at the actions of the US government to sacrifice their lives to hurt it.

Dr. Judy Wood answered the whole thing...few want to listen.

Jow Forums isn't rational, the holocaust was real.

Arabs love killing themselves, it’s a win win for them.

The evidence simply doesn't add up. Jews were killed. If they want to call that a holocaust, well then fine. Whatever.
But this gas oven business is ridiculous. So too are the numbers that they claim are involved.

Nukes are faker and gayer than your husband.

Look up Dr. Judy Wood. They dropped towers using confiscated tesla tech.

Attached: MvwLKy3SfvJwXFKCRMDAFrt961QXFDE2PUfJDrnTg.jpg (640x774, 106K)

It will be a lovely peaceful day, but never forget....who did this or the innocent souls murdered. Truth will come out and the world will know who was behind this mass sacrifice.

wtf is this bullshit
the structural integrity was weakened by the beams buckling in the heat, causing half of the tower to come crashing down on the other half, obliterating it. basic shit, stop schizoposting

the engineers present gave testimony and admitted to them being designed for the purpose of burning mass amounts of bodies in quick time.

They all are technically related as the cgi 666 beast requires the finance of world trade to support its cinematic dream sequence as the paid shills promote the corporate culture quo.

I dunno if Lucky Larry was insured against Kaiju attacks, so your picture is not so believable IMO

Steel is weakened with the extreme temperatures exposed by flaming hot jet fuel. I hope all you /x/ faggots try experimenting with a similar test in your basement with sealed windows and doors.

Any testimony given under torture is not real evidence.
And regardless, even if they were the most efficient cremation chambers on the planet, even for 2019, there is no way that you could burn 8,000 bodies in three cremation chambers every single day. This is a retarded claim.

lol ok shalom

Never forget!

Attached: Benghazi.jpg (689x960, 136K)

sounds like those are just kind of your feelings
>I decided to design and build a crematorium with a higher capacity. I completed this project of a new crematorium in November 1942--a crematorium for mass incineration, and I submitted this project to a State Patent Commission in Berlin.

>This "Krema" was to be built on the conveyor belt principle. That is to say, the corpses must be brought to the incineration furnaces without interruption. When the corpses are pushed into the furnaces, they fall onto a grate, and then slide into the furnace and are incinerated. The corpses serve at the same time as fuel for heating of the furnaces. This patent could not yet be approved by the Main Patent Office in Berlin, because of its classification (as a state secret).

Attached: 3FF15678-265E-409F-8C6C-E97BEB6D57CE.jpg (1500x4092, 3.54M)

>The corpses serve at the same time as fuel for heating of the furnaces.
And that is where you fucked up.

Next time come at me with a slightly better understanding of how fuel works.

Anyone who doesn't think that 9/11 was a terrorist attack by Muslims is a Muslim sympathizer. You are the reason they're taking over America. You've forgotten who our enemies are.

>Muslims...they're taking over America.
No they aren't, retard.

> You've forgotten who our enemies are.
It seems that YOU are the one who has forgotten who your enemy is. And you have forgotten who runs America.
But more likely you're a reditor cuckservative.

No, but I'm not some Scizophrenic faggot who thinks the government destroyed the trade centers. Muslims did and they are literally taking over Minnesota. Go get fucked towel head sympathizer.

Jews already run America. They will not allow Muslims to take control.
Muslims are a symptom. Jews are the disease.

In less than 48 hours, people born on and after 9/11/2001 will register as voters, vote in the next election cycle, and legally be able to get knocked up and fucked.

Get ready, the real post 9/11 world is just beginning.

The nuke claim is the latest attempt at well poisoning, it was conventional demolition, with explosives and thermite.
There were no planes involved.