Technically I can fap to Greta legally because she's 16, right lads?

Technically I can fap to Greta legally because she's 16, right lads?

Attached: 1566451758277.png (500x500, 41K)

I think that would be because you have horrific taste in what's fappable.

yes

yes

Still if I wanted to I could fuck Greta in the ass if she's willing - it is legal here in the UK as she is 16, she just needs to be 18 to be able to smoke a cigarette afterwards.
I am 54 years old.

Beastiality is still illegal in most places in the world, buddy

Yeah seems to be fine si- Wait, you DO have a valid masturbation license don't you?

What? You don't? AND you're FUCKING WHITE?!
HANDS IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW WITEBOY, YOU'RE COMING WITH US

Attached: porice.jpg (480x270, 25K)

what the fuck is wrong with you pedos

yeah keep whining about the lefts degeneracy as you fantasize about fucking a 16 year old

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 7K)

>fap to Greta
What the hell...

16 is legal in the UK, it is not pedo at all according to the law.

Whats wrong with you dumb fuck ? Wanting to fuck a 16 yo is not pedo. Are you american or why are you so stupid?

Stop mocking the downie ffs

No are you calling Muhammad Bong an animal or Greta in this situation?

yeah and in japan it's like 12. don't care

please don't have sex with kids, pedo

Great thread you dopey bong faggot.

No can do. I actually had to turn off NPR the other day because they were spending the hour talking about how climate change is affecting the lives of children. There cannot be enough mockery of the sadistic child-abuser kikes.

tbqh your women hit the wall so badly they only have a decent look in their late teens

Attached: file.png (634x921, 1.19M)

I agree, that's way to old. Fucking nasty.

technically fetal alcohol baboons dont count as human so fap away you degenerate fuck

Yes.

Its a man, baby!

you wish

16 isn't a kid

13 should be the age of consent. 13 year olds obviously know what they're doing because they get pregnant all the time.

You're either american or 15 :D Kys.
I can fuck a 16 year old and it doesnt' make me pedo. I would fuck 14 year old and yes even 12 year olds if it was legal. Nothing pedo about it.

Negative , Fapping increases your carbon footprint , for each fap you must plant a spruce tree

Legal in Sweden. I don't actually know because I don't live there. It's gay to follow the law anyways

That's a damn good likeness of her ,the artist of that pic is very talented

Once girls and boys get hair on their legs they should be legal

I remember when people used to tell jokes like, "If there's grass on the field,play ball" or "Old enough to pee, old enough for me" Now you'd be lynched(if you aren't gay) if you told jokes like that

Attached: 1567876846632.jpg (362x563, 48K)

until the last 50 years, for all of history, girls were pregnant and married at age 16