STRIKE & MIKE 77 Discussion Thread

Discuss.

Attached: 4276457437.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/226127792/
files.catbox
files.catbox.moe/au6ldc.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for paylord blessings

Payfriends pls

Paylords please, also bump.

Donald bump

File here

Imagine caring what a spic and a jew think? Uh uh shill!! Why can't you guys grow up and learn they just wanted to fuck some boi pussy and make money?

Lol I wonder if it gets posted after the mass paycuck exodus.

They shoah'd that pretty fast

Oh course some faggot mod nukes the thread. archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/226127792/

Yeah Sven has some faggot on the board pulling paycuck episodes

welp
Time to shill $10 to these kikes

Tell Agent Boomer I said hi when he knocks on your door

Imagine coming into every thread about this to whine about people listening to a podcast.

Attached: 7554.jpg (729x753, 142K)

I still listen but anyone who actually expects TRS to do anything is a retard. JayOh is either a compulsive liar or a federal agent. I don’t really care to speculate which.

No one gives a fuck about your off topic article you memeflag retard

(((they))) don’t want you listening to shows for free. TRS jews use paywall money to bribe mods

bump

It was not even out for 3 hours

What exactly do people expect them to do outside of making podcasts?

No one expects that. Fuck is wrong with you idiots? It's political analysis. One which I'm more inclined towards now that you kikes have spent a month vomiting yourself silly every time they release a new episode.

The catbox is right in the archive I linked. Click search by post number. I’m throwing together an archive of every paywall show ever because giving money to obvious con men like JayOh is retarded.

Do anything as in change or effect any grand political narratives or alter the course of the system in anyway. I’m not some alcoholic bowl patrol idiot

Fuck this actually makes me paranoid, why aren't they taking crypto? I don't even care about $10, but I don't trust them enough to give my name and cc

>obvious con men
What did he con people out of?

files.catbox dot moe/au6ldc.mp3

>leaf
>pussy
nothing new under the sun.

Can't you just use a prepaid credit card from the mall or something?

By becoming a cohost from lying about his South Africa merc story. He straight up blows smoke out his ass on Myth of the 20th centuries Rhodesia episode for over two hours

Their identity

Yeah I wouldn’t trust anyone who said they were once a heroin dealer who rolled over on their customers for the feds before either. That’s called a precedent

Is that what Striker looks like?

Thanks goy

Nothing. He's not even "in charge of TRS security" and everything else like being a heroin dealer sounds like complete bullshit. This is right up Moarpheus's alley though.

Do you even listen to TRS shows?

Yeah totally, something he is quoted as saying on an audio recording “sounds like complete bullshit”

You people are so fucking stupid you actually deserve to be railroaded by the state

You have to have weapons grade retardation to believe you have to give up any dox besides an email to get vetted for a pool party.

What's the context faggot?

Because this is shilling and funny enough the kike mods don't delete those threads

WHY DO TRANNIE JANNIES DELETE THESE THREADS? ARE THEY RUNNING DAMAGE CONTROL FOR TRS AND THEIR AFFILIATIONS WITH FEDS?

Attached: 8F232313-2B0B-4D7B-AEC3-295C6B27734E.jpg (900x900, 155K)

Thank you señor

Kek, you act like it's esoteric or something

Yup

You most be close Moarpheus.

catbox.moe
au6ldc

He said it in a recording?? It must be true then. I'm sure the story about him escaping a FBI detention center and taking a boat to South America is true as well

Lol you haven’t even listened to the recording but “it sounds like bullshit”

What an absolute shit eating retard. Go to the Anglin article and listen for yourself. I’d post it but the local TRS buttgoy moderator flagged it as spam. I wonder why!

.mp3

Hi, I write for a left wing tech site, and am currently writing an article about catbox. moe’s recent changes being effective in stymieing the efforts of Nazis to pirate content. Is there anyone I can get an on the record comment from?

Attached: 1566276197737.png (625x500, 412K)

Moarpheus is an autistic retard but at least he’s not obliviously dumb like you are.

Choke on shit kike

What's the context?

based

If you listen to TRS shows you should know who handles vetting

>imagine coming to an anonymous message board to try to pimp out name and face fags

Yeah

anyone have the last paywall ftn 245?

use a prepaid credit card, money order or just pay by credit card with a fake name

I want that faggot to eat a bullet like everyone else here, but TRS and Anglin have many skeletons in the closet. Anglin has his own list of questions he shuts down and censors like Enoch does. Fuck them both.

I’ll second that

Is that so? Post a link with a timestamp to a show that would prove you right then.

JayOh saying on Anarchy Gumbo podcast he used to be a heroin dealer who fled the country and flipped on his clients. Also that he got into Harvard on a drug binge and he fucks trannies. Truly the epitome of leadership

Yeah hit up Anglin

You’re so dumb it’s laughable. They state numerous times to contact JayOh for IRL vetting.

fuck niggers

Why?
Everyone who listens already knows, including you since I never specified

That doesn't sound like complete bullshit to you at all?

Hilarious all Anglin TRS articles marked as spam. I don’t hate TRS, I like Mike and have even met him a couple times. I do hate the feds and seeing people’s lives ruined. Don’t give your info to someone who’s said on audio recording they flipped when the feds came after them. That’s retarded

If that's true, it should be easy to prove.

Yeah I have a on the record comment for you die in a fucking fire all journos will get the rope

Attached: 809E72C0-F20F-4E7A-81B6-685D495DF332.jpg (900x1593, 79K)

Great so instead of a Fed you have a compulsive liar organizing your meet ups

Jayoh being a mercenary in South Africa killing 20 niggers doesn't also sound like BS to you?

Imagine being a fat fucking kike named Mike Pienovich and LARPing as a White Nationalist

Dude you’re a fucking mongoloid. No one is going to relisten to TDS to clip a segment for you just because you’re not a listener. This is established knowledge

Tune in for the fed podcast!

Of course it’s bullshit. He lies to Myth of the 20th century on tape about it for over two hours.

>This is established knowledge
If that's true, then I don't see why it's so hard to prove it. Why should I believe three anonymous people on an internet forum who just keep repeating "it's true, everyone knows" without showing any evidence?

Had the FBI come to my house about a month ago over posts on Gab

Thank you, but I already texted him

You have a choice of a compulsive liar/possible fed or Azzmodor who is a felon/possible fed since he magically is evading the law for Charlottesville to organize your IRL meetups. It’s all a fucking joke.

You are obviously not a regular listener. It’s been stated dozens of times. It’s referenced in the Anglin article and even Mike will tell you, yes JayOh manages pool party meet ups. No one is going to dig up a source for something everyone knows just because you are an idiot. You’re just playing some faggy autistic “SoUrCe!!!!” game

You want a source that Mike Enoch appears on TDS too? this is how dumb you look

>It’s been stated dozens of times
Must be terrible easy to find a source for this claim then.

>It’s referenced in the Anglin article
Then just copy/paste the reference Anglin gives here

>even Mike will tell you, yes JayOh manages pool party meet ups.
No, he specifically said that Anglin doesn't have any knowledge about this.

>You want a source that Mike Enoch appears on TDS too?
If I were to ask for a source on that, it could be provided in about 10 seconds, because everyone really does know that it's true. See how that works?

Jesus Christ that’s sketchy. I’m not out to get TRS, I like Mike and have even hung out with him a couple times and who knows? Maybe JayOh is actually just an idiot. I’m not willing to roll the dice on my life though. Others can make their own choice

files.catbox.moe/au6ldc.mp3

Ladies and gentlemen: the eternal leaf

Everyone knows JayOh manages pool parties. At the end of shows they regularly say “contact JayOh if you’re interested in getting in touch with your local group or whatever”

I’m not spending an hour finding the right episode to dig the source up for you because I really don’t care. You’re stupid and uninformed and plenty of people reading the thread will see that. You’re an idiot, I’m not concerned with preventing you from doing something moronic because that’s probably inevitable. Hopefully someone sees it and neglects handing over their information to someone who is incompetent at the least & a Fed at the worst

Why would you give your real info to anyone in the first place, regardless of who it is?

That’s not very nice.
This issue has ironically made my job more difficult as I may have to suffer the indignity of paying Nazis $30 a month to write about things normally posted here for free.

>they regularly say
>spending an hour finding the right episode
Your story isn't quite matching up here

Striker is a muslamophile nazbol change my mind.

So how's the episode you infighting pit of fags

No one is buying your autistic faggotry. It’s not listed in the show notes so you would have to skip through multiple podcasts to find it. Everyone here besides your dumb ass knows it

>Is there anyone I can get an on the record comment from?
You should kill yourself.

>Everyone knows it
>Three people on an anonymous internet forum

I don’t even believe you’re a journo. Probably just some LARPing faggot

itt: i see nothing wrong with media gatekeepers

How about email TRS and ask who you contact for pool party vetting and when they tell you JayOh you can cry like a little faggot