What is the cause of the hikikimori phenomenon...

What is the cause of the hikikimori phenomenon. it seems to be becoming more common in the western world and would surprise me if it affects a lot of people around here

how do we fix it? or are they really the enlightened ones in society?

Attached: BN-GP883_LAB_il_P_20150126115808.jpg (749x499, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4PJVaGJ8M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mainly people who haven't been raised properly in combination with a mental illness and social anxiety.
It isn't a recent phenomenon it's just amplified a bit and gotten more popular in the media

I wonder what the problem is.

We're going to need to get Sherlock Homes on the case 24/7 to untangle this one.

Attached: anime_hikihikimori.png (925x612, 839K)

29yo hikki NEET reporting in
AMA

Why would I go out? I have everything I need in here, why would I ever need to spend 4 hours and 60 bucks at Buffalo Wild Wings?

Choosing Team-Terran I see. Good job, more for me.

Attached: reverse_evolution.jpg (1924x1002, 235K)

>anime hikkomori
A man of culture

>implying hikiNEETs are less savvy than normies grabbing cold ones with the boys on their mandated 2 day break from servitude.

Same here.
Hikki since graduation from university 7 years ago.

Unironically lack of motivation.
Why would I work hard? I wont have a good wife, I wont have a nice family. Cheaters and liars will take most of the good opportunities.
I will work just as much as I will be able to buy games to cope and that's it.

I'm hikki since graduation of the realschule.

overpopulation
no meaningful occupation (hobbies, job, etc.)
no purpose in life
no loving and meaningful relationship

society sucks and no one wants to live in this hellhole anymore

how do i become a neet? i am currently living with my parents, but have no idea where to apply for free gibs without any job experience.

Mfw I pursue hobbies and crack open cold ones with the boys. In fact we are brewing our own mead as a new hobby

Anime is a disease. It's a virus.

Here have some. It's an orgasm of the mind.

That's the trouble. You blow out your dopamine reserve for shit that sends you into a tailspin.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4PJVaGJ8M0

But seriously no, this stuff is poison for the mind.

Give your heart to Jesus Christ and ask for forgiveness from that sin, as it's one worse than gluttony.

Attached: intelligence_amplification_system.png (1106x1143, 862K)

>how do we fix it?
CLEAN

Attached: dave rubin.jpg (275x183, 8K)

But 's room looks rather clean.

ja man war auch real

In Japan? Their harsh work ethic is a big reason as to why hikikimori exist.
>work 10+ hours nearly everyday
>you're left with little to no free time
>no time to date
>high cost of living
>pressure to succeed from family
It's no wonder why Japanese men become shut-ins. Who the fuck would want to participate in such a society?

>how do we fix it?

massive war

>or are they really the enlightened ones in society?

some are and just don't give a fuck anymore because they see the slope ahead, but many are in a large volume of pain from societal abandonment and just want an unironic path to happiness

>Anime on the rising
>Woman are acting like demons IRL
>Men demonized to no end IRL
>Anime and other Good media portray ideal and fantasy that looks and feels so much better than IRL
>People want to live in fantasies and not IRL

"IDK but it must be the Jews. Look at me with my 1000p00o white IQ"

This is how you losers sound like. Grow the fuck up and GTFO and conquer the world around you

>work 10+ hours nearly everyday
You may call it "work", but actually it's just acting as if they're busy. Because Moons are *so* retarded that they do not want to leave before others do as well, even though the entire department could've left five hours ago and *nothing* of value would've been lost.

Which is why I'm all for a third nuking. No survivors.

It's law in this country. They enforce hikki.

^this, dopamine is a reserve, you have an a limited amount to spend during the day before you start to burn out your dopamine receptors, instant gratification is everywhere and one has no meaning in purpose in life. Everyday a man must build, least he succumb entirely to fapping and shitposting

Attached: 1498958902442.png (1100x1593, 190K)

>"it's NOT the jews!"
K I L L YOURSELF FAGGOT
I
L
L

Attached: Truman.jpg (2046x1079, 744K)

>tfw no hikikimori gf

Attached: 34634664334.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Wtf

he got neckeroo'd

When you live in a country that actively hates you and promotes your destruction, while the wages have stagnated completely, you can't get a promotion and can't afford your own apartment and are still renting at 29, you start wondering what the point of this shit is.

Let me put it this way, the only reason my room isn't a weed hot-boxed cavern of manchild figurines, anime girl posters, and sex toys is because if I die, I wouldn't want my family to know what a pervert I was. That's literally the only thing keeping me on the rails.

>I wouldn't want my family to know what a pervert I was
>looks at flag
Yup, checks out.

Attached: 1567322393029.png (960x949, 611K)

Everyone feels the zeitgeist, but not everyone reacts the same. Some feel this anti-human, anti-male, anti-freedom push and it breaks them. They would rather retreat, enjoy, and reflect than participate in a system they view as hostile to them.

can you continue living with your parents? or do you have to move out?

>how do we fix it? or are they really the enlightened ones in society?
stop spending all your time playing vidya or watching anime.
No.

is this high level satire about the world wide perception of canadians?