Where were you on 9/11?

Where were you on 9/11?

Attached: ACF4E96E-68AA-4629-A4D9-BF6D91972505.jpg (500x521, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XOXfzR85dAc
youtube.com/watch?v=kEdk8YhieSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oM4CMtsdNjY
youtube.com/watch?v=WPyCywd4o5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in your moms balls fag

highschool, getting back home if I recall right

In your mom's mouth

At work, of course, doing something or other relatively unremarkable with my computerator.

Playing with my truckies.

Attached: police-anyfren-wanna-play-toys-60060541.png (500x345, 55K)

I was in Portland Oregon. I was in bed with GFand her grandma yelled at us from down stairs to turn on the T.V. so I pulled my dick out of GF's ass and found the remote and yup.. it happened we where in total shock, nothing like this has ever happened on American soil in our life time. Panic set in on the thought it could happen in our city and this could be a new war fought on american soil. Very scary stuff. We smoked a bowl of weed and continued to fuck.

Getting ready for the 14th day of 3rd grade. My meth addicted uncle was in the living room telling me how this was a historic even that would never be lived down. At the bus stop elementary kids were talking geopolitics

>the muslims are going to win because they are in asia and chinese are asians who have nukes
>nuh un america has nukes too!
>well the chinese invented rocket launchers dumb ass!
>America invented tanks you bitch!

Fake and Gay.

Sage.

Getting pissed that I couldn't watch dragonball z that day.
I was 12.

It was in the morning. I was in 3rd grade, my teacher wheeled a TV in while the north tower was burning and then we all saw the plane hitting the south tower. We were sent home early that morning about 30 minutes after the south tower was hit but I remember all of the adults, teachers, my parents etc were freaking out. Since I was 7 I didnt understand the idea of a nation bring under attack

Attached: 1545637205361.jpg (2384x2378, 2.46M)

not much
you?

>I was in bed with GFand her grandma

Was one so have no recollection. How was America pre 9/11?

Damn I went to war. You made the right choice

No silly, I was at GF's house and her grandma was in the first floor of the house and GF and I where on the second floor in GF's bedroom. I had sort of moved in.

praying the government would commit terrorism in order to clamp down on civil liberties

Did you ever get back to fucking?

riding my bike to school. my friend with a radio stopped me on the way and said a woman pilot had crashed into a building. we laughed and then got to school. watched the news in the band room for 3 hours before just leaving. I dont remember the rest of the day, I do remember someone asking me if I was a dunecoon the following day.

I went from that white kid that is kinda dark to that camel jockey. I'm a mexican mutt and literally wanted to die everyday in school, being blamed for shitskins I'm not actually a part of. I'm still fucked to this day, I live as a hermit and I will never be going to my hs reunions because I remember high school.

Oh yeah we did, the weird connection her and I had after 9?11 we ended up fucking so much we had our first child a Girl. . I bet alot of babys where born because of 9?11 like a boom of babies. from everyone fucking and comforting each other. You know what i mean.

I was in art class which was in a separate building with no phone. Next we went to religion class in the main building and got a religion lesson quite unlike any other

Maybe. I was one at the time so I don’t even know how that day felt. Wish I was born earlier so that I can actually experience that day. Must have sucked to be the kid born on 9/11 though.

Sleeping. Friend woke me up to tell me and I didn't even care. I went back to sleep

Ich fühle mit dir Bruder verflucht soll rtl2 sein

Sometimes, I wish zoomers are all hung

Are you me?

kindergarten

youtu.be/XOXfzR85dAc

Sitting in 5th grade looking out the window.

based

Elementary school in Brooklyn, NY. Used to be able to see the towers from my backyard on very clear days.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEdk8YhieSQ

I was about 3
sorry to hear that tacobro.

Wtf time did your shithole of a school start it's days? Most people that were in elementary school were already in class when this shit happened. I was in 5th grade, I remember we watched the second plane hit on live tv it was wild. I just remember all the adults talking about war and i started to get scared thinking i was going to get drafted lol

Somebody was getting double-teamed on 9/11

I was 3 yo :/

4th grade.

More like Khalid al-mid-air

I swear those beeping sounds keep fucking getting me.
>Innocent firemen killed by Sandniggers
youtube.com/watch?v=oM4CMtsdNjY

The only thing being double teamed was Eva's pussy and ass on 9/11 that morning.

>oldfag
in bed hungover

why was it chirping ?

Getting drug tested as a prerequisite for my first real job.

55 Water St, NYC so very near. Building shook. Got out and hiked north but out of line of sight when they fell.

His name is almost mid-air. Fucking kino.

In a van dancing.

not your fault, not really anyone's fault. that is the worst part, if it was my fault I was born brown and hairy then maybe i could change for some redemption. there is no redemption for something I didnt do. if anything the whole ordeal just made me really really racist. I'm sure high school is full of that shit for everyone else but I still loath going to my hometown to visit my parents. I wont have any of my kids going to public school either.

Kek

asleep in bed 40 miles away

In a van with my friends , we were hired to document the collapse of the secondary buildings

Too bad Zoomers have never had a HAPPENING event like millenials did with 9/11

Attached: 1567312638000.jpg (1280x596, 255K)

In high school, freshman year

I didn't kow this vid had an ad. beg my pard and ignore it. Great song though. Was in the Lucas Brunelle line of sight movie.

Attached: 1532762866456.jpg (264x264, 23K)

I washed Israeli blow those towers irl in real time. I stood across the bay in New Jersey and watched those smoke clouds for days. Those were miniaturized low yield nukes that detonated from inside the buildings. Why the fuck did everyone who went to ground zero die of cancer??

i was one years old and prob sleeping

Attached: 1556531786552.png (551x596, 955K)

My buddies girlfriend’s dad died in 9/11. Her family was paid out biggly. Given a free McMasion on a street called patriot lane where they gave houses to 9/11 victims. They paid the families not to ask questions. This is shit you do for an inside job. They ain’t giving free mansions to anyone else.

Side note this fatherless cunt begged to be choked during sex calling him daddy and made my buddy call her his little bitch and shit. 10/10 her father was fucking her. She even had a hidden sex dungeon in the house where her and her thot sister went to be raped by their stand in boyfriend daddies

Each one you hear is a dead person

idk man probably from inhaling concrete + asbestos dust

Having my first anxiety moment at 10

I was working construction, so no TV or pics etc.

An old Nigger electrician said "thats all ASBESTOS!" when the first tower came down. He said Asbestos was outlawed 1/2 through WTC tower construction.

Couple days later (((NYC officials))) were telling everyone the air was safe, and that everyone should come to NYC to "support local biz" etc.

Later, everyone got lung cancer and shit.

I had just got to College, me and 4 friends enlisted to fight in the war 3 of them killed themselves post war. I miss them.

I was in the ninth grade. They sent us home from school early. I just went home and played some video games and jerked off a couple of times.

take some comfort in that they died for Israel, and that Israel did 9/11.

The IDF doesn't have a suicide problem with either active or vets.

Am I you?

NYC with a detonator in my hand
staring at the sky, staring at the sand

I was 6 and still living in New Mexico. I was getting on the bus for school and my mom's friend ran up to us and told my mom what happened. Obviously since I was in 1st grade I didn't give a shit.

About to go to first grade when my mom told me I wasn’t leaving the house. Stayed home and played N64

yep and it never stopped
>millennials

Based.
Who gives a fuck about a couple towers filled with Jews and slags?

Just think, soon people born after 9/11 will be able to post here without getting banned.

Attached: 1549735510196.jpg (462x429, 25K)

You know people keep bringing up this mini nukes thing. There was no mini nukes. That is a misdirection. There is plenty of evidence they prewired the buildings. There was also nano thermite in all the dust. This was confirmed because many people kept the dust in bags after the event. The nano thermite particles left in the dust penetrate cell walls into the nucleus. That is why so many people died. It wasnt just asbestos. It was the highest grade thermite ever used on a target that large. There is a reason they wore hazmat suits at the Pentagon but not ground zero. There were no nukes and no evidence for them. IT was prewired explosives in the building with nano thermite on the planes. The planes were remotely piloted the same way drones are. That is how they were able to pull the maneuvers they did and still impact the targets precisely.

In middle school. Suddenly half the class was told to come to the office, everyone was really confused. Front desk receptionist asks after a few minutes
>you seen the TV?
answer no, had only been watching the security monitors. Get home and mom hugs me really hard, tears in her eyes. It was a couple minutes later when the first tower fell.

A surreal moment, I was only 12 and I knew this event would change things forever. Glad and disappointed to know I was right.

The Zoomer Happening: Soon

Attached: Party-Wall-Award-Timing.png (818x782, 102K)

you are a fucking twit and I would beat you to death if we met.

I was 5 years old, getting booster shots in a clinic so I could attend school in FL at the time.

Attached: 1564807838376.gif (300x186, 1007K)

>We were sent home early
lucky fuck
We had to do a whole day of school, minus the first hour.

>I went from that white kid that is kinda dark to that camel jockey. I'm a mexican mutt
Rough. I'm white and people used to think I was a kike because I'm kind of swarthy and my parents didn't take me to church.

> I live as a hermit and I will never be going to my hs reunions because I remember high school.
If public schools kept the sexes separate, a lot of things would be better.

>hung over on Tuesday morning
based

In an aeroplane.

Lucky not the wrong aeroplane.

At trade school, contemplating my life

>30 year old boomer with "anxiety"
visualize my surprise

I was in Portland too. I think later that week, someone threatened to fly a cessna into Big Pink. 2 fighter jets were doing circles around the city for hours, flying absurdly low, was fucking surreal.

4th grade at school.

I was watching a shitty action movie with a lot of exposions on TV. I got up to take a piss when the emergency broadcast started so it literally took me 10 minutes to figure out I wasn't watching a movie anymmore.

Attached: 09bd076605dc848c80f5d2bdda59bdab4a3206654d201168e7cd85199c3b24db.jpg (720x763, 31K)

1st grade gym class. My mom pulled me out of school before we could play dodgeball. Still haven't forgiven her.

kek a wonderful memory user

Reported for being under aged.

At home, watching TV, playing with toys. I was 6.

Was in the grocery store with my mom she heard rumblings about it took me home then saw it on the TV.
I'll never forget how the first thing I heard was the boss/CEO/whatver he was of the first tower was in the bathroom when the plane hit. They must have said that at least 3 times

Pic related is my best reenactment of the realization slowly dawning on me.

Attached: steveo.gif (220x107, 170K)

>I think later that week, someone threatened to fly a cessna into Big Pink. 2 fighter jets were doing circles around the city for hours, flying absurdly low, was fucking surreal
If you're really hardcore you do it with a Piper Cub
youtube.com/watch?v=WPyCywd4o5E

imagine slamming into [major public edifice] in a plane that weighs less than some motorcycles and can be out-run by a Geo Metro

Kek

Attached: 11BAFE17-1D83-4043-8160-0380EE4E42E1.jpg (348x348, 53K)

>ass
Good man, the pussy is for babies ONLY

>That is how they were able to pull the maneuvers they did and still impact the targets precisely.
Airline pilots looking at the final maneuver flight 77 made before it crashed be like, "That must've been one hell of a flight school those muslims went to."

Attached: 8k1q50926867925138.jpg (700x433, 53K)

planting rice

Americans, I'm going to New York City tomorrow for work. What can I expect?

:)

Thats nuts. years after that day 9/11 I dated a woman who worked in Big Pink. yeah she an accountant for a law firm. good woman just on drugs. has to lose her.