Spoke of this just last evening...

Spoke of this just last evening. I miss hearing the smooth delivery of words from a person who understands and employs the English language. I really miss Barack Obama. He needs to come back, beat Donald Trump up, kick him out of the White House and make America good again.

Attached: DEE61AEE-9508-4B36-B89F-98CE06B5FB65.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If if if if if if if if

chew soap

>Occupy Democrats
Back into the trash it goes

>smooth delivery

Sage is the best spice for this sage bait just sage the options field.

Obama couldn’t manage one sentence without his prompter.

Attached: 8A7410C5-606F-426F-B3F0-EFA2AA0F4393.jpg (1949x2081, 604K)

if if if, um um um , lie lie lie, droning droning droning. At least I actually want to tune into a Trump speech to listen to him destroy people like Obama who are all talk and no walk. Listen to an Obama speech and try not to imagine a leftist woman in college behind the prewritten texts handed to him.

Attached: 14e.jpg (550x413, 89K)

That’s Donald Trump talking. Obama was so soothing with his English language speaking.

Obama is nothing but a fucking nigger

Talking off the cuff vs reading a teleprompter and stuttering

Trump speech where it's tailored to make people feel good about MURICA and make them accept anything

Obama speech that is literally a psyop and designed, written, spoken, and presented in a specific way to lull you over.

Pick your poison, I'll take Trump because at least it's just plain old politics rather than fucking CIA mental-games shit.

Triggered Trumptards inbound....

Attached: 1566253484687.jpg (600x600, 29K)

You serious?

No shit he was soothing, because he was using literaly psyop techniques in his speeches.

>Obama was so soothing with his English language speaking.

You sound like an old widow on deaths door.

You had a nigger president

Attached: 1564616841518.jpg (400x478, 43K)

>Can't go two full sentences without referring to himself
Is this the power of our self-esteem focused education system? Or was he just an early innovator?

Attached: into_the_trash_it_goes.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if OKIE DOKE

Both presidents, turns out it doesn't fucking matter.

Wasn't this talked over to death at elections? Trump modulates his message to his audience like a typical non-autist. This is what people who are both educated and successful do.

Seems like Obama performed mental masturbation

Real talk, which president do you think had the best delivery with their speeches, regardless of politics.

Ones with recorded audio only, no citing opinions of founding fathers or other old shit.

The nigger thought there were 57 states fed. Kys this evening faggot...

Obama had writers writing his speeches. Once the teleprompter went down IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

how i feel when listening to a trump speech

Attached: TANK-Trump.jpg (787x516, 154K)

Attached: Barack_Obama_Official_Painted_Portrait.jpg (2047x3000, 2.54M)

Truman although he wasn't a particularly great president.

Obama fucks little boys.

Attached: 1565883951243.jpg (656x656, 117K)

>I miss hearing the smooth delivery of words from a person who understands and employs the English language.
You miss Obama's speech writer?

Bathhouse Barry was smooth all over.
Excuse - did I say was?
I meant was.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: aafa8c5e426b9ad7d248c2c45919f1f44879b611728e7f03bea0937fec33e812.jpg (824x662, 199K)

Attached: if.jpg (500x500, 30K)

The nigger's smile is scary
You think he can smooth talk?
He looks like he got his check bone replaced that he took from the dead US citizens he shot with a drone

if uh uh uh if uh uh uh

Obama gave you the warm fuzzies when you knew nothing about politics or the world around you. You miss your ignorance, you fucking moron. Grow up.

Attached: C2AAQCoWgAEmnjS.jpg large.jpg (640x391, 27K)

LET ME BE CLEAR

I definitely agree truman was a great speaker. I find truman to be interesting, he never wanted to be president. I don't know enough about his presidency to judge him though

Trump is competent, Obama wasn't. Obama eloquently avoided talking about his many fuckups. Trump brusquely touts his successes.

CORPSE-MEN

AHHHAAAAAHHAAAAHHAHAAA

trump isn't uneducated, he is just dumbing down his speech since american IQ is on the decline due to racemixing and poor education

Um um um um if if if if um um um um
Obama was useless without a teleprompter.

>Uh uh that is you didn't build that! Come on people.
The lesson here is that any idiot can give a good speech with 20 hours of lessons and a good speechwriter. It takes a clever person to speak for 2 hours unrehearsed on a variety of topics that happen to come to mind.

Is this a joke? Trump graduated from Wharton.

I actually can't remember any of Obama's speech's but I can remember Trumps, very clearly. Especially the times he was verbally raping Jeb! and Hildawg.
Obama is so fucking forgettable

This. Trump's critics fail to understand this.

Not only this, but Trump ad libs nearly all of his speeches. Teleprompters are for pussies. Hate or love the guy, but hes clearly an accomplished orator

A good communicator can talk to everyone, not just to those in ivory towers.

if obama was still president instead of trump, you'd be speaking spanish you dumb nigger.
sage

It's funny because Trump showed at the very least an equal command of rhetoric. He didn't make himself sound like a college professor, but he did communicate effectively, and sounding classy only scores points with poseurs.

It's amazing to me that despite all their supposedly worldly knowledge, the ivory tower folks have yet to realize that *ahem* commoners don't like to have elite city folks talking down their nose to them about how they should live.

ifififififif chew soap okie doke

but user,.. Obama speaks so well! He's so well spoken! He speaks so well!

>the teleprompter needs to come back
fixed it for you

Could just as easy look at Obama’s schools grades......what’s that can’t find em?

Ififififififififififififififififif

there is no significant difference in policy between barack obama and donald trump. if you like one and hate the other, it's because your opinions are dictated by media and propaganda.

Trump improvises because he isn't a politician. Statesmen could give a shit about teleprompted faggotry written by someone else when it's more real to talk how you've always talked. Obama talked like he took drama for 40 years and Trump talks like he sold properties for 40 years.

Every single liberal I’ve ever met who invoked “you’re uneducated” in an argument has been like a BA in art history or some snowflake bullshit like that. Not a single one has ever been STEM.

“Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words? He thinks I don’t know the ten-dollar words. I know them all right. But there are older and simpler and better words, and those are the ones I use.”

― Ernest Hemingway

Trump
>rarely reads teleprompters
>makes speech up as he goes off of only a small set of notes on a 3x5 card
>talks at a grade level that all adults, even the uneducated, can understand
Obama
>can only read pre-written speeches
>requires a teleprompter
>without these he degrades to nigger tier stuttering

This image isn't being ironic. It's actually correct. You really can tell the importance of education when you see an Obama speech versus a Trump speech.

It's hard to compare presidents in this regard because speech delivery, like humor, is based on the culture of the time. A man like Reagan who would weave old-timey jokes into his speeches was well received in the 80s but would seem corny now. A man like Trump who hammers home simply-stated messages over and over might go over great now, but a few generations ago when the general populace of the country was better educated he could seem like a simpleton. There's also the fact that, all criticism aside, presidents are smart and motivated people; they want the highest position in the land and are willing to do/say what it takes to get there. If they weren't then someone else who was would get it over them.

>I miss hearing the smooth delivery of words
Awww...do you miss the sweet teleprompter reading? When old faggot Pres didn't have one he stammered like a woman going into labor.

IFFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF YALL IFFFIFIFIFIFIF

Kennedy was damn good at speaking, even with his fucking boston accent.
But Eisenhower was probably the best

They don't fail, they pretend not to
>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day. Gradually I began to hate them.

would be forgettable if i didn't have to live with his bullshit every day

or one is a nigger and one isnt