Yes!!! I miss having someone who the MAJORITY of the WORLD respected as a great statesman and leader...

Yes!!! I miss having someone who the MAJORITY of the WORLD respected as a great statesman and leader, only a handful of small minded people are proud of the con man who currently resides in the Whitehouse. If Obama had set up a SECRET meeting with the TALIBAN at CAMP DAVID he would have been called a treasonous traitor. Where is the accountability for this "stable genius?"

Attached: C00F8ABD-C417-4BC8-8E4F-60846BA60E51.jpg (700x700, 118K)

>Shareblue got some new funding

Imagine being a chink and forgetting to create memes left to right.

You need to take more English classes nigs

Seethe more. Obama will go down as the greatest president. Trump will go down as a treasonous President.

obama was the biggest most treasonous piece of shit to ever stain the oval office
even hillary has more class

yawn

Remember when Obama used Drones to kill American Citizens without trial?

Based

Nobody even remembers Obama lol.

that faggot didn't kill anybody, he sat there and watched it with his hand over his mouth like a woman

Orange or nigger

I'll take the orange at least he didn't censor the news

And armed Isis and the cartels.

>Obama will go down
Yeah, I've heard that rumor too.

You prefer presidents who kill terrorists?

What happened to ISIS again?

How about that guy who let 5 of the big ones out of gitmo to get back one traitorous deserter?

Cope

Attached: DAB5E110-0A11-44F6-88FE-07840E2CF7E1.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Based and sane OP

What's wrong with the taliban???

Attached: 1490186524930.jpg (720x476, 54K)

Is it 4:20 already? Because that's some good weed yet smoking user.

Daily reminder, that out of 22 taliban "leaders", Obama killed 4 (two of whom could have died in unrelated to drone strikes events), more than 1000 civilians, and more than 100 children. Well deserved Nobel Peace prize.

>president who avoids war through strenth vs president who only fought wars for israel and cucked to everyone else
yeah i got to be honest i dont miss king nigger.

Attached: trumplaughingatpodium (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1160x773, 132K)

Wait... So let me get this straight.

Donald Trump and Obama were both presidents and both did absolute fuck all for the future of our country.

You lost me at prefer.

/thread