Hey Germany, uh, we're cool, right?

Hey Germany, uh, we're cool, right?

Attached: Berlin in 1945 4.jpg (1264x1177, 419K)

We are all living in America, America, its wonderful, we are living in America, America, America. I don't speak my mothers tonge, no this is not a love song.

dresden was the greatest tragedy in human history, thanks jews

based and Ramstein pilled

That still looks better than the state of most nigger infested cities 2bqh

All Anglos and German descendants should leave the United States for a single European country. Leave the United States behind. Its dead

Still looks less burned out than your average Sherman.

Attached: chadger.png (1254x940, 239K)

no, we are not. You will be gased next for spreading your filthy degeneracy all over the globe.

>Still looks *drive train fails* less burned out *gaskets leaks* than your average *runs out of fuel* Sherman *abandons 37 out of 45 tanks before even reaching the battlefront*
ftfy

>At least our tanks don't break down :^)
>...Medic

Attached: 0.jpg (600x416, 237K)

how you find the time to "fix" that, while your busy firebombing civilians, seems a bit suspect to me.

We have nowhere to run. You'd be shocked to see Germany.

Imagine losing Tigers to Churchill's.
Y I K E S.

Attached: Tiger131ricochet.jpg (2592x1944, 773K)

Then we fight on all fronts against all enemies, brothers at last.

yeah okay

Attached: 85A3197D-0728-4A6A-A5D2-5EAFC3827EAD.jpg (620x510, 68K)

Attached: 92HXqUW.jpg (1907x2250, 560K)

>Nooooo, you're not supposed to be here!
>General Goldberg said I would be fine! He said your transmission will break down!
>This can't be happe-BOOM

Attached: 0.jpg (720x602, 69K)

Attached: 1568067178755.jpg (1285x2777, 552K)

Attached: 1567855969148.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

>Nooooo, you're supposed to drive up the hill!
>Mr Porsche said I would be fine! He said my transmission won't break down! I don't even have a machine gun to shoot them!
>He said petrol-electric transmission was the future, why else would he waste the German peoples resources and money on 91 defective chassis without a contract!
>This can't be happe-BOOM

Attached: ferdi elephant.jpg (604x371, 65K)

Made me kek.
The Ferdi sucked, I can't argue with that.

Dresden was pretty fucked, no one ever talks about it though because history is written by the victors

kek

Tragedy? It's the prime exemple of white genocide, fuck slow replacement process, we need more Dresdens

now this a tryhard yidpost

Post Dresden

>dresden was the greatest tragedy in human history

well next time they shouldn't start a war

Attached: 1563074635312.png (449x500, 225K)

Yeah, the kike with commie flag is spamming up threads RN.

Literally the whole world hated jews at that time , the only reason why we got involved is for financial reasons.

Low IQ subhuman American hick thoughts. Germany didn't start the war, stfu with your bullshit history.

Can I be first in the gas chambers?

Attached: 1567475638634.jpg (1024x893, 92K)

>well next time they shouldn't start a war
but muh holocaust, amirite?
next time stop charging usury and ruin coun--
Oh right you'll defend THAT though.

More got killed in Dresden than the atomic bombs in Japan. About 10 years ago (((they))) revised the numbers down to about 20,000, just so this point could not be made. Literally rewriting of history on Wikipedia. Even the US-written history got replaced.

Watch the "hellstorm" documentary..
No one needs another Dresden or hamburg...

The only mistake the Germans made was surrendering in 1945 instead of fighting to the very last German man and woman lay dead. Better to be totally destroyed than suffer the cultural castration they did over the past 80 years

of course we are cool "living space"