S&M 77 discussion thread

Your thoughts? Mods are deleting serious discussions. And why are they not addressing their FED connection?

Attached: 2F169176-E791-4808-84B0-9A5EF5DE13E3.jpg (1242x1444, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/au6ldc.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods are terrorists just like the two kikes you’re pushing here.

Attached: 84EB945D-A537-4FFF-8E8B-62EEF45689C0.jpg (1949x2081, 604K)

>Why aren't they taking my COINTELPRO bait?
Go fuck yourself glownigger, you will NEVER get a corner office

Strike and Mike is based af

I haven't listened yet. Definitely going to listen later and see what they say about bolton

They are the cointelpro user. Why do you think Mike is not in prison? And why did they not pursue another sets of charges after his case got dismissed?

God i love eceleb spam

thanks nigger

>muh E celeb
and yet here you are

Haven’t heard of these guys on here until this week. Is some paid advertising shit or what?

Probably, that show is shit

I keep hearing this retort and it's making me REALLY fucking suspicious.

Why would responding to this HUGE (and rather convincing) charge be seen as "taking the bait"? At this point, refusing to address it is just leaving your entire audience on edge.

They're bleeding viewers. An explanation is long due.

shoo shoo, concern troll

>Tranny fucking, heroin dealing, blood sex ritual participant, compulsive liar is charge of TRS security
Kike Enoch is somehow okay with this

What would they put him in jail for? If they had anything they would have. Look at Cantel, just pepper spraying people and then gave info to feds. He would have done at least some time to make it look legit.

Big thank my dude, Strike and Mike is the only thing I miss from ending my sub

There is a talmudic way to have him as a mastermind of the Charlotteville rally that killed a fat pig. That a very possible scenario.

Because literally everybody here that isn't a fucking retarded leftist shill has warned you against e-celebs. Fuck them and fuck you.

If I had to guess, they didn't know that about him until now but their response is making them look really untrustworthy.

Yeah shutting down comments and ignoring everyone that asks just fuels the fire

>Why would responding to this HUGE (and rather convincing) charge be seen as "taking the bait"?
The only piece of evidence used to imply the Jayoh is a fed is that he is was some sort of heroine dealer that makes James Bond look like an amateur. The allegations are not just unserious, they're utterly ridiculous.

Its controlled demolition. Spooks getting re-assigned. In two years time, they'll be a really weird moment in all of our lives, one we barely remember.

Its funny that these threads usually go 300+ replies with no mod intervention. Now that TRS is fucked having connections to the feds, they are getting deleted fast.

Attached: Wretched.Egg.full.684945.jpg (728x1045, 677K)

Mods are deleting it because it's thinly-veiled advertising for your podcast. You're trying to harvest people from here by saying things they agree with, and get them paying you money. Not only that, get them into organizations and activism that results in them getting doxxed and having their lives ruined.

And not only that, but your podcast is listened to by people in the ADL and on the left. So you are basically giving away literally everything. You made Jow Forums a target, you made 8 chan a target, you explained your whole strategy so they could counter it. What fucking dumbfucks you are, you're not accomplishing anything.

Not sure what that proves
If im on Jow Forums i obviously get off on calling out limp dicks

Checked. I'll have to take your word on that. I didn't start listening to TRS until spring of 2018, so I was under the impression that Jason Kessler was the sole organizer. I know Mike and TRS are a very large Target but also cover their asses as far as fed posting is concerned. I think that's the only thing that has kept them afloat, other than Mike is the only person who responds to journalists.

Why isn't he in prison, you stupid fuck? For that matter, how did Mike escape those incitement charges?

>S&M

Attached: screen_shot_2014-07-24_at_2-03-55_pm.jpg (618x410, 34K)

>Now that TRS is fucked having connections to the feds
Not only that, they have access to super advanced ass technology that allows them to ride safely on the backs of military drones without falling off.
I'm super scared, you guys.

>you're not accomplishing anything.
Neither are you, shill.

>Why isn't he in prison, you stupid fuck?
Is it illegal to tell dumb stories on ancap podcasts? Jesus you are a dumbfuck. Do you believe that Jayoh flew around on top of a predator drone?

>how did Mike escape those incitement charges?
Because being asked to speak at an event and then going to speak at it isn't incitement to violence, fuckwit.

He's a fucking liar then. Putting him in charge of security at TRS is either an incredibly stupid idea or part of Mike's plea deal.

>Because being asked to speak at an event and then going to speak at it isn't incitement to violence, fuckwit.
NO NO NO. Wait a second, faggot! Mike has claimed multiple times that he was inundated with legal fees and criminal charges after Charlottesville. He suddenly stopped talking about it in 2018. WHAT HAPPENED?

Attached: banepepe.jpg (680x661, 62K)

>He's a fucking liar then.
Lol, then so is J.R.R. Tolkien, William Shakespeare, and J.K. Rowling. Seriously, how devastated were you when you found out that Spectre wasn't actually Frasier. Did that ruin his credibility for you?

>He suddenly stopped talking about it in 2018. WHAT HAPPENED?
Dunno. Ask him.

So at best they are only incompetent, at worst malicious and incompetent.

>Lol, then so is J.R.R. Tolkien, William Shakespeare, and J.K. Rowling
>DURR LYING ABOUT BEING A NAVY SEAL AND THEN LYING ABOUT BEING A DRUG DEALER IN SOUTH AMERICA IS LIKE SHAKESPEARE DUDE

>Dunno. Ask him.
I'd say his medical, legal and other bills were taken care of–at a cost. He's still allowed to keep his show, but now he has to do OTHER things to appease his debtors...

He talked a fair bit about it once it was finished in a few episodes, during the legal stuff he kept quiet as I'd expect. I can't remember the details but it sounded shitty for him. They didn't suddenly stop talking about it.

>I'd say his medical, legal and other bills were taken care of–at a cost. He's still allowed to keep his show, but now he has to do OTHER things to appease his debtors...
Wait, didn't he represent himself? And weren't the charges dropped? Nice imagination, though. You should consider calling in to edgy anarcho capitalist podcasts.

>medical
Lol, you're trying sooooo hard.

>They're bleeding viewers
Haha says who faggot

why would jayoh lie about being a drug dealing trannie fucker? that's a weird thing to do. why would you call into a podcast and talk about fucking trannies and being a drug dealer? he was like 30 years old when he did that. WTF is wrong with him. Is he some lonely faggot or something? is he such a lonely faggot he later makes up lies about being a mercenary in south africa

wtf is jayoh's problem? did his parents not give him enough attention as a child? why don't TRS just do a 30 min podcast with jayoh and let him explain why he lied about that stuff? it's that simple.

or better yet why doesn't mike and jayoh just talk to anglin about this shit? he can go on the ralph retort or something and hash it out.

wtf is wrong with this movement? Mike was a coke head most of his life and Sven was in a faggy goth band. why can't normal people be "leaders" of the movement

That's pretty much how I remember it, and yeah those charges were ludicrous. Anyways, he did advertise for the RAM guys' legal help last week. That was pretty cool.

>Jow Forums incels tricked by the feds AGAIN
haha losers
#teamfed