Guys pewdiepie is starting another Holocaust

Guys pewdiepie is starting another Holocaust

mobile.twitter.com/ADL/status/1171523176112648192

God bless that beautiful bastard

Attached: 82B55BC3-E154-4865-A5D6-EBDD3F204915.jpg (567x847, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF2ypkAedJ8
twitter.com/hashtag/peaceforpewds?src=hashtag_click&f=live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is she?

A semen demon

This.

tl;dr, what is it? your link provided little context bro

Pic is from like 1995 or something
One of the best on the net.

Basically pewdiepie sold out, promoted some fighting bigotry organization hurr hurr. Glad I unsubbed months ago.

I'd only do doggy with that cow. Too much boobage for face to face.

> glad I unsubbed months ago

glad I never subbed, dude rides Jew cock so hard, he's not even close to one of us - otherwise he would've been shoah'd a long time ago

rude

Attached: d111f27f4b71167129608d769822f967.jpg (475x627, 34K)

He's buddies with Susan now, too. G-d bless JewDiePie

It's a bunch of 9 year olds telling the adl to fuck off for blackmailing pewdiepie

Nah, they're all my alt accounts.

AMA btw

Pewds gave the ADL a $50,000 donation recently. But he's only doing it for one obvious reason: bribe them to give him immunity and to galvanize his fan base to drift towards anti-Zionism. Have you fucking seen how many people from the Bro Army are calling the Kikes out on Twitter? Pewds knew this was gonna happen

It's just like Trump: he built trust with Israel and as soon as they tried to annex the West Bank he fires John Bolton all of a sudden

They aren't playing checkers you kvetched retards. The Alt-Right is finally making some winning moves that were planned since the beginning. Shut the fuck up and leave if you aren't on board. For the rest of us, this is it lads

Attached: 1537228148547.jpg (391x391, 18K)

>meme flag
>alt right
>this is it lads
No it isn't. It isn't at all.

Attached: 123192371273.png (258x249, 68K)

This

this seems like manufactured responses.......

remember that song congratulations? "bout to cause some genocide you can call me ??????"

i dont really follow him as i am a 30yo boomer not a zoomer but the comments are pretty kek worthy and anything that draws bad press to the ADL is a win for us.

that being said it seems you are kikes.

bump

This is too difficult to believe but I will try. After all, we know he definitely browses Jow Forums and I know I saw a video of him saying something about those shekels

...what the shit is wrong with you, faggot?

>alt-right
That's where you showed your hand, Chaim.

Attached: 5b02fffe0523f4ac2d9fd646be4944c020dd70eec95cafa8af0219bc609cac29.png (833x1170, 1.4M)

If he gave them 6M shekels I might believe you. As it is sounds like a giant cope.
Jewdiepie it is.

Attached: bz-5cda27a371b4a.jpg (800x420, 93K)

His fanbase is just thinks that ADL doesn't actually think bigotry and are censoring faggots, that's why they are bad.

>drew attention to the kikes
>redpilled tens of millions in an instant
50k well spent.

It was just to attract young edgy teens, all those "redpills" he dropped, it was just to gain subs, now he's completely reversed.

>It's just like Trump
Trump is a massive cuckold and you're a Redditor.

Attached: 1553884872362.jpg (1024x701, 231K)

>Pewds gave the ADL a $50,000 donation recently.
I heard he donated only $1488

I see you found your way over from the other thread
show flag and someone might take what you say seriously

The uprising is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=aF2ypkAedJ8

You are clearly a faggot

Fuck, can you imagine if this was actually 7D chess?
He should just abruptly stop all content on his channel and just do a week of holocaust education videos. Everyone would think Jews were blackmailing him and yet they couldn't do anything about it without going against their own agenda.

bump

I bet a nigger is tapping that

>redpilled tens of millions in an instant
in what way? I see no redpilling there

What I think happened was, he wanted to raise awareness without getting negative press. He mentions in the video that he learned from his mistakes. He gave a speech about how "big" his fanbase is, increasing morale. The amount of redpilling going on at this moment is through the roof and they can't even blame him. What are they going to do with those 50k even. Spare change.

Raising awareness. Look at the comments.

twitter.com/hashtag/peaceforpewds?src=hashtag_click&f=live

Attached: EEJDvk4W4AE7H77.jpg (996x2047, 207K)

Fake tits are just nasty.

Grabblers did 9/11

Attached: CD986B13-6BD4-46F7-99A8-A9802AEC2A7D.gif (360x270, 3.79M)

DON'T LET THE MUSTACHE FOOL YOU

Attached: awoo-bolton5.png (900x900, 541K)

It all looks like a bunch of hooey. It's just some people saying shit on the internet. Nothing is actually happening. Kind of boring really. But Pewdie is making money off all the hype. And so is ADL.

Name pls.

This. You faggots need more training.

Silica Butterface

How did he even get blackmailed? And why do people say Pewdiepie is based?

Them are some big ole boobies.
Would play bongos