Niggers and Purple symbolism

Why are blacks associated with the color purple in so many masonic hollywood films? I've noticed it in star wars, ready player one, the color purple, etc. Is it because they're the children of saturn which is associated with purple?

Attached: Mace_Windu.png (220x352, 123K)

Attached: 7685768.png (1187x708, 1.02M)

Grape drank

hey my good friend, slickback! hows it hangin!?

Attached: gibs_me_dat.jpg (522x524, 39K)

To be fair, Samuel L Jackson requested that color

it’s “a pimp named slickback” like “ tribe called quest” you say the whole thang

Purple used to be the colour of kangz.

You ever think that purple goes well with their skin tone?

Because the color is associated with royalty and they wuz kangz

I don't think it does really, no better than purple goes with white skin.

I unironically think earthy tones look good with brown skin, like a nice brown suit or dark earthy green clothing. I don't think bright bold high contrast and fluorescent colours looks great on black people.

I mean, to be fair, I ALWAYS see back kids drinking purple drank in public. They start em young

Prince

>Why are blacks associated with the color purple
Purple rain

this honestly

It's literally because of drugs.

Flames of procreation mixed with the waters of the prior creation.

please elaborate

I think Mace Windu(lol rhyme) is the ranking member of the Jedi council.

Because purple was the color of the *ahem* say it with me everyone!

WE

Movie dark crystal had lots of purple when showing the skesis, I imagine there is something to do with the kabbalah and certain colors

Mace Windu
Race: Dindu

ROYALTY

Attached: Erudite Wizard.jpg (502x377, 38K)

Black people preference. Many regular blacks not in holywood wear purple.

It's like white people and black t shirts.

The black in your flag is the unmoving state that encompases everything, it's the polar opposite of the white in our red white and blue, which is the empty state that is to become populated.

The green is the worst, the corrupt individual. Opposite to the yellow of a rising sun.

Your flag is one of the most offensive, anti human flags ive seen.

Purple ID. Twilight Green Sunset Opposite the Rising Red Sun. Aint you celebrate christmas or you blue blinded?

I saw that clip and I don't habeeb it. There's more to it. Don't ask me why/how, Saturn cultists are the biggest scheming grabblers of them all.

Kangz=royalty=purple. Look it up. Purple dye was insanely expensive long ago.

associations with royalty.

OH SHIT
And Prince predicted 9/11.

>I don't think bright bold high contrast and fluorescent colours looks great on black people.
It's the opposite. They're the only ones who can pull off a large amount of outrageous colors.

Attached: congo_dandy.jpg (764x430, 122K)

Using purple because it's expensive if baby-tier. It represents the purple glow of when Saturn was our sun. It's the cult's secret sun.

Blacks and purple is also weird Hollywood shit like "wear the dress, Dave".

I agree with this.

No they're the children of Yahwe who is associated with purple. That's why the Masonic Jewish world congress instructs the illuminatti to give based black jedys purple lightsabers.

Black people evolved during the purple dawn period of human history, when earth was in orbit around an energized saturn converted into a brown dwarf. This is viewed as the golden age before Chronus (saturn) created time. The planet was surrounded in the plasma sheath of the saturn sun and there was no moon, and the sheath blocked out all starts making it a perpetual purple sky with no day night cycles and no stars or moon to use to gauge time. This is perhaps why to this day most african cultures before english had no concept of time in the form of consequences/future goals/planning etc.

Attached: africanteacher.jpg (697x8275, 868K)

Niggers are too dumb to understand symbols and religious stuff.
It's Kool aid, lean and grape soda.

>gums are purple
>crackers everywhere wonder where the color purple comes from

Purple is the color of royality and duh we wuz kangz an shit

not one picture of this guy yet?
shame on you anons.

Attached: prince.jpg (736x1037, 68K)