How do I start a militia in my city? With all these immigrants around I feel uneasy!!

How do I start a militia in my city? With all these immigrants around I feel uneasy!!

Attached: RTX2RHS8-1024x739.jpg (1024x739, 193K)

You need guns for that fag

Remember, the first thing you need to do is to fill up bottles with gasoline, then you prepare an additive mixture, but before that, you shove that shit up your glow in the dark maple syrup ass.

Find your local FBI office and ask them since they make up 25% of every "militia group"

Got any friends?

You can legally own a gun in Canada.

The FBI doesn't have offices here.

>With all these immigrants around I feel uneasy!!
That's some damn fine acting agent glownigger

Attached: tumblr_pt11jsxudo1yo6773o1_400.jpg (400x213, 15K)

Is there a shill farm in Canada
I'm 100% serious
How else can you explain how 90% of Canadian posts are not only terrible, but also fucking terrible

Shut up meme flag

You don’t. Because it’ll be you and six glow niggers

Convince your drinking buddies that don't have guns to buy some and tell them it's an excuse to get away from the wife for a weekend, boom, you now have your own militia.

Posting in an FBI thread

Attached: 1568059548852.png (1250x1000, 777K)

GLOWING NIGGER THREAD

Hi. I am in the army actually.

You can't. The militias in Canada are called the army Reserves. The Americans can start militias because of 2nd amendment. We can't because the crown owns the deadly force within its territory. The militias are government run and very cucked. I had to take diversity training

>How do I start a militia in my city?

start with yourself, and be someone worth looking up to socially or militarily

find some bros, shoot guns with them, befriend them over time, and on a fated night liquor them up or warm them with sociability.

>oh you're so cool dude, what do you think if we started training as a team for the sake of it?
>damn user that'd be lit, like a militia?
>you could call it that, but really let's just hang out and expand on our training - we'll see where it goes
>yeah sure user! and by the way, thanks for the bottle of premium vodka, it took care of me and my two cousins for the night
>fantastic my dude, let's squad up next Sunday
>bet, I have off that day
>sweet, are your cousins game?
>let me ask them user, you two wanna do this?
>fuck yeah I do
>yeah sure, I'm drunk as fuck

boom, a fireteam

look at organization impersonally and objectively. no feels when it comes to orchestrating, wielding, and operating your militia. apply only cold math and rigor, analytically win people over into joining using feels, all while being their friend in another compartmentalized realm of your thinking

brainlet kill yourself

Attached: 1537982058276.png (472x565, 18K)

His setup makes no sense.

1st check your local laws to determine what you can call your group. "Shooting club".
"Hiking group"
Etc.

Then start with friends.

If you want to start with

A few guys who shoot and train together unofficially is a militia, if you want it to be. Absolutely nothing has to be written down or declared. Do not associate with anyone you don't trust 100%.

>start a militia
you already are the militia

I can help you, just email me at [email protected]

Attached: fellow anons.png (625x500, 412K)

>Canada
You dont. You need to have the right to firearms ownership first.

Attached: 20190908_172540.jpg (4608x2592, 2.05M)

Based Bhutanbro is back once again

Accept that you have to live with them or move to a different country.

Fuck I love women like this.
Nordcucks keep your albino shit, I want long brunette hair and big brown eyes.

You are a subject of the queen, leaf. You cannot start a militia without the queens blessings.

start a neighborhood watch.
go door to door and see if there are people who would like to do an evening group walk several times a week.

First, go down to your local FBI office and obtain form 236785 - “Request To Form A Local Militia”. They will guide you from there!

hello again, CIA nigger.
how have u been?
was hoping u an hero'd by now

Attached: 1536818469047.gif (498x280, 2.71M)

The vassal state you call home is so irrelevant it might as well be a meme flag.

Militias are illegal in Canada, you CSIS honeypotting faggot.

>With all these immigrants around I feel uneasy!!
Also, no one fucking talks like that. I'm sure you are some token minority that got your job even though you shouldn't have, but you're literally retarded on top of it.

Seriously if glownegresses looked like this...

Join a church, hunting club, and gym..make friends. You'll kbow whose cool after a year or so

God hates Feds

Attached: 110DE77B-2F62-449B-955C-7AA877E49E5F.jpg (988x1024, 127K)

based

Attached: 1551209944869.png (718x718, 429K)

Yes they do
If you dont think the usa has dug its talons into every intelligence agency in the western world youre dumb

>Officer Yang Sun from Toronto attempts his first honeypot
You're here forever, faggot

fbi doesn't equal CIA et al you fucking retard

>You can legally own a gun in Canada.
True, and I have several myself, but you can't legally start a militia.

Nice try RCMP

I wish we could you taint licking fuckers

fucking cringe pic

>full camo
>full hunting camo
Fucking boomers.

Also one potion sling.

You get some friends first, then you play paintball or airshit or something together for a little while, maybe pick up a few more cool guys along the way. You learn about squad tactics, navigation, weapon handling, etc; then you start gradually working into shooting real guns together and coming up with mutual defense plans and emergency communications and whatnot.

You probably already have a chapter of Soldiers of Odin. Why not join them?

Attached: sod canada.png (645x594, 278K)

this

>Unironically flying a flag of theocracy right next to a flag of liberty.
You understand the the contradiction there I hope.
Liberty and Submission to a god cannot co-exist, pick one or the other.

Yes actually. This happened during the wave of CBTS threads when they unleashed Sophia of the chans. Now a solid number of posters are unironically AI (it was fun watching them learn) and the 5 eyes for whatever reason moved their operations from USAF bases up to Canada.

What do you even need a militia for?

You burgers should just give up your guns already.

>Christian theocracy prohibits freedom

Wrong. Also, it's not a theocratic flag, it's a battle flag.

Attached: 20190826_213059.jpg (4032x2268, 3.28M)

Olive Drab is peak aesthetics. Prove me right. Pro tip: you can.

It could be that Canada is more friendly to honeypots and antagonizing the right wing so they can get away with much more here. At one point, our entire nationalist party was one big tax payer funded CSIS/RCMP operation. In the past they've entrapped retarded people into attempting fake bombings and even went as far as making fictitious criminal organizations and threatening to kill people unless they told them what they wanted to know, trying to get various confessions.