Brit/pol/

mfw war is coming

Attached: 40kwayne.jpg (689x1010, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPGa6vzfvqk
twitter.com/DarrenPlymouth/status/1170748431394062336
youtube.com/watch?v=ReOZ7AJSS4E
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/caller-port-of-dover-no-deal-brexit-really-like/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Edward_Dutton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote Conservative.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pPGa6vzfvqk

i
err

no.

she fucks like a lamb bhuna lads

Attached: DJnMqQKW4AEQ7bu.jpg (694x1024, 77K)

fucks like a peshwari naan

>too many Jews during the 1960s-1980s claimed to be "victims" and once they appeared before court, it turned out that most of them just tried to get money,

Attached: 87848.png (492x400, 101K)

yikes

Attached: Former-Tory-Prime-Minister-Sir-Ted-Heath-was-a-paedophile-police-believe-589582.jpg (620x413, 64K)

Attached: 1414790684643_Image_galleryImage__Licensed_to_London_News_.jpg (634x882, 183K)

Uncle Adolf says hello lads

Attached: F2CDF36C-E8F4-4B00-BA78-6D5FD9C0D39A.jpg (906x1343, 217K)

looks like a nonce that fella

comfy

Attached: 1566722614248.jpg (2060x1354, 699K)

kino

Attached: rare120.jpg (680x456, 155K)

You might change your mid.

>tfw

Attached: 1506369045630.jpg (2242x1320, 361K)

Go to bed Eddie

>tfw Hitler never succeeded in killing every Jew
>now we have to suffer the eternal whining of the kikes
Why did you fail us Uncle Adolf

Attached: Hitler_1914_1918.jpg (364x568, 111K)

Best edition of 40k.

>implying hitler wanted to kill anyone

jewish lies

Attached: rare49.jpg (1280x1020, 286K)

fuck nonces

Attached: 1534539133227.jpg (940x940, 134K)

northern ireland stands rdy to hop on a £20 flight over and help you bongs cleanse your streets and take back you country. her majesty needs only to give the nod. god save the queen.

There's a new Jonathon Meades film on the iPlayer

Attached: D0UzwreWsAAPKij.jpg (1200x800, 213K)

Mummy I want my poo-poos

Can't you just all move over here. Then we could just say fuck the border?

Bercow and PM poo

Attached: bercow and modi.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

She is a staunch capitalist and a treacherous little fascist, so maybe you might have a chance with her.

Attached: speakernobhead.gif (194x203, 418K)

>The question whether or not a nation be desirable as an ally is not so much determined by the inert mass of arms which it has at hand but by the obvious presence of a sturdy will to national self-preservation and a heroic courage which will fight through to the last breath. For an alliance is not made between arms but between men.

>The British nation will therefore be considered as the most valuable ally in the world as long as it can be counted upon to show that brutality and tenacity in its government, as well as in the spirit of the broad masses, which enables it to carry through to victory any struggle that it once enters upon, no matter how long such a struggle may last, or however great the sacrifice that may be necessary or whatever the means that have to be employed; and all this even though the actual military equipment at hand may be utterly inadequate when compared with that of other nations.

-Hitler, Mein Kampf

flashback time

Attached: cameron modi bercow.jpg (1000x694, 262K)

quick question: If you can't have a "no-deal" brexit will the faggot government just not make a deal and postpone brexit forever?

Attached: 1530831557229.jpg (247x200, 11K)

>Bercow shorter than Modi

Attached: bercow and pm modie.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

New photo of BREXIT sisters

Attached: EEH5Q1GUcAArHHp.jpg (1180x786, 187K)

I've been seeing a lot of really heated rhetoric coming out of the UK lately. Why? What's changed? Brexiteers being fucked over is kind of old news at this point. Why are things changing now?

Attached: EEH5Q1TU8AAu9db.jpg (1200x800, 231K)

>ywn go to the opera with hitler

Attached: rare45.jpg (1000x675, 306K)

Attached: EEH5Q1AUcAYfs6A.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

Responses to previous thread posts to me:
That's good to hear!
Yeah it's kinda legal, depending on how you frame it. Let's say it turned into an Art
Thanks, we try our best, but keep in mind that most of us grow up not knowing about humor about such topics and tehrefor easily taking some british bantz literally
Cheers Amigo!
My paternal grandpa helped the Division Azul before WW2 against the Commies
>pic related

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (1200x900, 130K)

the border is a non-issue, lad. always has been. we've had a "hard" border here for decades now and it's worked just fine. all commercial containers are checked, cars aren't checked as they are good vehicles so it's seamless for them. and irish government has already started making new checkpoints further back on it's clay. the hard border is a bogey-man. and we'll stay here instead of coming over to the mainland. if we came over and left this island to the taigs those commie EU loving fucks would fill it up with niggers and queers and they'd be right on our doorstep. so it better we stay here and murder them to protect the mainland from their degenerate filth.

acceleration

We are very close to achieving a no deal Brexit.
Remainers are desperately trying to stop it.

I still want a sitcom about Hitler's time in England.

>tehrefor easily taking some british bantz literally
what do you mean?

>hitler in liverpool sitcom

Attached: crikey.gif (400x342, 925K)

bizarre take you larpcel, she's just a loud mouthed mong

>Which enables it to carry through to victory any struggle that it once enters upon, no matter how long such a struggle may last
He Knew.

Attached: 1520628689518.jpg (600x758, 92K)

One foot in the grave is probably the closest

War is here, even at the doorstep.

HONK amirite lads

Attached: IMG_4152.jpg (750x1016, 134K)

That way too many Germans take every banter and joke coming from Brits seriously

Attached: SCN_0006.png (869x571, 759K)

>We are very close to achieving a no deal Brexit
I'll believe it when I see it

for example ?

Forgot mine m8

What will happen if no deal goes through? Will they try to overthrow the government?

Charles Darwin was born there so the town gets a pass.

Attached: ApuHandsintheAir.jpg (865x526, 55K)

the levels of treachery have escalated.
we're talking government on the edge of totally destroying what little faith there is left in democracy

watch these 3 clips in thread
> twitter.com/DarrenPlymouth/status/1170748431394062336

Not yet, no worries, didn't forget you. Just have to make sure about everything and be at my private notebook/macbook

Attached: SCN_0003.jpg (730x1036, 379K)

>war is coming
how?
what happened this time?

mine, pic related.
Just imagine what could have come out of that european brotherhood...
A true european union who worked for europeans

Attached: abu.jpg (960x1280, 128K)

YOU ARE A PAEDOPHILE, YOU ARE A NONCE, YOU'RE A PERV, YOU'RE A SLOT BADGER, YOU'RE A TWO PIN DIN PLUG, YOU'RE A BUSH DODGER, YOU'RE A SMALL BEAN REGARDER, YOU'RE A UNABUMMER, YOU'RE A NUT ADMINISTRATOR, YOU'RE A BENT REF, YOU'RE THE CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN, YOU'RE A FENCE FOAL, YOU'RE A FREE WILLY, YOU'RE A CHIMNEY BOTTLER, YOU'RE A BUNTY MAN, YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER.

Just seen signs on the motorway telling HGV drivers to fully prepare their freight visa(?) for changes on the 1st November

Is it a concern or a desire?

the options have been
>no deal/hard/wto brexit
>fta-cananda super + offered at start
theresa turned it down for 'closer co-operation'
>traitor theresa's deal
voted down

some cunts just want to remain and will vote everything down. boris's 'compromise' deal will be May's deal rebranded and might pass if boris can get the traitor tory MPs back onside

>EU loving fucks would fill it up with niggers and queers

I just get the feeling they'll do this anyway and vote you out of the union.

he stole that ppsh from a commie mongol he personally killed

that's Gove's doing

Attached: Gove_Cove.jpg (808x671, 197K)

the honk is out of control, even retarded normies can see the honk of remainers and labour

>screech for giving the people a vote
>vote against giving the people a vote

just one example, its just untenable

Attached: enough honk.png (1276x630, 467K)

>taking some british bantz literally
Ah! Well nothing to worry about here, no bad intentions from my end. Anyone who gives you cheek seriously is probably some Souf cunt so I wouldn't give a shit if I were a Kraut.

The conservative party has been pretty much entirely purged of centrists, many of whom are now independents/retiring.
A GE will pretty much cement a new Conservative majority, meaning no deal will go through.

The remainers are fucked, which is why they're desperately trying to halt the inevitable election and ensuing no deal.

>hitler in liverpool
Where did he stay?

Are you new on Jow Forums ?
It's literally a true stereotype about us Germans that espedcially online we tend to take any sort of banter and joke seriously as a personal attack.
If you haven't witnessed this yet, no problem. But be aware that this is still very common.
I, myself stlll end up taking stuff seriously on here that i shoudn't. Not as often anymore, but still happens haha

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (615x933, 115K)

She said she's a communist, but she also publicly decried and slandered Lenin and Stalin and said she doesn't want "violent" revolution but, in her words, "a fun revolution she can dance to". I know exactly what that means, its a spit in the face and is sacrilege. She is nothing more than another filthy socdem appropriating marxism for popularity but also letting the elites know if real communism ever appears she will leap to capital's defense. I prefer open enemies to concealed ones.

It's a difference in humour, way too many examples

you must know about Heil Honey I'm Home? faggots had to wait 20 years for their outrage to reach boiling point to virtue signal how offensive it was on youtube

Attached: invaders.jpg (608x819, 258K)

I have a feeling that they will vote down anything Boris puts forward 'becuz Boris!!1'.

I saw the report on the Celtic bridge, one of the Scottish ministers said 'oh we would welcome this, but not if it's tainted by Boris' toxic brand.'

What is their fucking problem?

How did he kill him?

what's she studying, is it something fucking dumb?

im pretty autistic so must be german too

so i don't really know what is "banter" either

Right I'm sticking on some ambience and going to bed

What ambience lads? I'm thinking swamp or snow storm

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOZ7AJSS4E

>What is their fucking problem?
Poor genetics among many, many others

they have to get the import/export number thats been assigned to them if they dont want to be delayed for 2-8hours. if they dont they'll get delayed while their number is found and then be on their way.
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/caller-port-of-dover-no-deal-brexit-really-like/
this is good. the more that people realise the scaremongering was bullshit, they'll stop trusting the bbc/mainstream even more.

Can't you just feel them seethe?:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Edward_Dutton

dunno, its likley just a daft made up story

>tfw will live long enough to help rearm Britain

Attached: spork.jpg (440x440, 11K)

knife, he was away from his unit lurking around, and the mongol jumped on him

Jungle noises with screeching monkeys and distant gunfire

then we'll turn uncle enochs words into a reality. our loyalty is to her majesty, not EU fuck bois. we will defend our country from all enemies and invaders.

they're gonna keep us in the EU aren't they lads

fascist dictator = guy offereing an election

liberal 'democrats' = ignore and try to overturn a 2nd democratic vote to Leave

you should airdrop all your surplus shit over here ASAP

fuckin war dude

Attached: 1566605727911.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Based. Did he have any PTSD from it or anything? Also, did he have any training in hand to hand or did it just come to him?

Lol I could probs find something like that

Here is mine
>pic related in 1941
that's always good to read, more European Nationalists need to learn about this because School doesn't teach us about it (at least in Germany)
Yeah no bad intentions of any Germans either, the things is most of us grow up as Kids learning at an early age that pretty much the whole world hates our guts and wishes we were dead.
I'm grateful i was born on 1986 and grew up with "Fawlty Towers" and the likes on german TV. So i learned about the friendly bantz between Brits and Germans after WW2.
Sadly most Germans didn't have that Luck

Attached: IMG_0001.png (876x583, 798K)

Some other user was talking about a Dover port manager(?) rang into LBC and explained it was all bollocks on air so I suppose they can’t deny it

You guys told me Brexit would happen! Why isn't it happening?

Attached: tejina_flailing.png (282x287, 82K)

Most likely, but you can imagine the seething if we sent it to the media.

>right wing groups in Merseyside make pilgrimages to suspected former residence of HITLER!

There has never been anyone on the other side of politics that I dislike to such a degree that I would condone such an article being written.

Why are they so mad, and what did they mean by this?