Yang VS Trump

What are you going to spend your first $1,000 on, Jow Forums?

twitter.com/thehill/status/1171522262903582720

Attached: Yang VS Trump.png (634x632, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1170443428926242821
yang2020.com/policies/
thecorrespondent.com/4503/the-bizarre-tale-of-president-nixon-and-his-basic-income-bill/173117835-c34d6145
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rent and everything else once the inflation kicks in from everyone getting "free" $1000/mo.

Sick of seeing this clown showcase how $1000/month can change your life with some random family in Iowa or some shit. No shit, when you're the only ones getting the free cash, it goes a long way. Shocker!

Why can liberals not understand money?

Inflation is not going to be that bad user, yes every business can gouge the fuck out of people. But then it takes that one business to not do that, then everybody goes to them, forcing the other businesses to lower prices.

Do you honestly believe that Yang isn't aware of what inflation is?

twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1170443428926242821
??

A Playstation 5.

Brainlet Boomer detected.

>raise prices $1000
Oh shit where did all my customers go?

you underestimate the power of your economy. in places where there are no good alternatives to a service, a business 80 miles away offering a lower price doesnt matter

>One poll linked to an overly biased social media platform in the state next to Bernietopia is somehow about to prove that
>YANG CAN WIN IN LITERALLY EVERY STATE GUYS
>JUST IGNORE THAT BIDEN POLLED HIGHER THAN HIM BY 2 POINTS
Congrats, the meme's been hijacked by the same retards who thought Boinie would save the U.S.

Jow Forums memed both candidates into this election.

No such business will exist; It will go out of business because it won't be able to keep up with competitors, because every $1001 they make, it'll only make $1

I think you mean
>$1,001 for the first month!
After you turn in your weapons to the Mandatory buyback.

crack cocaine

$1000 a month is a pipe dream. It doesn't solve anything. Probably will never pass the senate. But in exchange for the kind thought you can lose more freedom! Yay! Get a fucking job you useless turds. Make WAY more than $1,000. Even at McDonalds. Automation and those who implement it owe you nothing.

Attached: CUCK CUBES 4 GOOD GOYS.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

Buy a Lamb

Attached: Lamborghini.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

Nixon passed $2000 a month twice by Congress, but the Senate ditched it because oyyy veyyy.

>twitter polls don't count you stupid yangtards.
>r-real polls don't count either yangtards.
>s-s-so what if Yang won the election? doesn't count you dumb yangtards.

damn dude when I get my free thousand bucks I'm gonna buy a playstation 4 for $1,299.99. I'll have to actually work for the extra $299.99 to pay for it though :(

$1000 in taxes and increased prices for everything.

If you put trump next to a sack of manure he'd lose by 10 points.

Attached: theyhavetogoback.png (1139x673, 282K)

Too low IQ to respond to.
How much would prices have to increase for an extra $12,000 a year to not be worth it for you?

Even more reason to feel smug when he doesn't win. So weeb NEET retards like you will be put in your place and forced to get a job.

you can't buy much with post hyper-inflation yang $1000 bucks, which is equivalent to a current day $10

Cocaine and heroin. 100% serious.

$12,000.

Attached: 1,000,000,000,000 ain't what it used to be.jpg (624x351, 45K)

I'm not a neet.
Do the math on how much prices would have to increase to cancel out the $12,000 a year for you, it's not going to happen.

a DX7

Attached: DX7-1-1.jpg (1902x1353, 163K)

If your vote is being bought for $1,000 which will never arrive.... Yes, you are a staggering NEET. Get a job.

I don't even know why you arguing this shit like Yang is going to get nominated lol.

>Competition will cease to exist.

Attached: D2yYEcVU8AATgc3.jpg.jpg (720x960, 49K)

I have a job. Stop being retarded.
We'll see, grandpa.

>But then it takes that one business to not do that
Businesses buy from suppliers. Suppliers are going to raise their prices because demand will go up.

It has happened repeatedly throughout history.

Sauce on that

At Cheeba Hut? Is that why you need $1,000 you miserable shit?

> How much do prices have to go up for $12,000 to not be worth it.

They have to go up enough to suck your 12,000 dry retard. Have you never seen something go up in price? Coffee, pie, and a newspaper used to be 10 cents? Use your brain. $1,000 thrown at you doesn't fix everything. But you think it does. That's why you're a NEET and a weeb.

I dont live there but the best bet is a gun and bullets

Imagine being such a useless piece of shit that you think 1000$ per month is a lot. Imagine not earning 1000$ per month. Imagine being so pridefully useless that you crave 1000$

The jew fears the samurai

>Do the math on how much prices would have to increase to cancel out the $12,000 a year for you, it's not going to happen.

Do the math yourself faggot, prove it.

I don't want the prices of things to go up like crazy because we all get 1000 bucks a month! I like it how it is now where everything goes up in price like crazy but wages have stagnated for 30 years. It's so much better.

Attached: 1552939685089.jpg (563x319, 27K)

I’m going to use my 1,000$ to buy guns, ammo, survivalist supplies and reloading supplies, thanks for subsidizing your demise yangtards

Trump vs irrelevant chinese faggot.

>What are you going to spend your first $1,000 on, Jow Forums?
imagine actually believing chinese man telling you that everyone will get $1000 a month for free with no major strings attached. nigger tier retarded.

I'm moving to Thailand for 4 years

It won't cancel out the $12,000.
Nope. I make good money. Again, it's not going to go up enough to cancel out $12,000 a year. And stop being a goddamn retard, you can't just call everyone a NEET and a weeb when they aren't, that doesn't make any sense.
Sounds like it shouldn't matter to you what happens then.
It depends on how much you make and how much you spend, I can't do the math for you.
It's not retarded at all, go read Yang's book.

$2,000 in 1970 had the buying power of $13,000 today. Somehow I cannot see a Republican president in the 20th century giving citizens the equivalent of $150k per year in free money.

Also notice how much inflation has gone up in those 50 years (over 500 percent). Millennials and libs trying to pretend that your free $12,000 won't affect (and be eaten up by) that inflation rate... seriously how stupid are you.

inflation is caused by the increase of the supply of money, not the transfer of money.

Buy me one of those japanese girlfriend robots. I give her $40 a date and she kicks me back $20 for rent.

Yeah out with the retard and in with the pseudointellectual
It doesn't take a lot to understand most the thing's he's saying just sound good but would never work out
Just like communism

Attached: 1500921124917s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

What the fuck happened to Jow Forums? 2015 got this place past the point of no return huh

>What are you going to spend your first $1,000* on, Jow Forums?
>* yearly income must be less than 10K

Imagine being this new

Attached: 123156121.jpg (1252x704, 116K)

If you want to sell your freedom for $1,000 I am afraid you are indeed a NEET and a weeb. This shit will never pass because it's like welfare on crack and people hate that shit as it is.

Prices could go up to cancel out a million dollars. Heard of hyperinflation? Raise wages instead. If the junkies are going to shoot up they will work for it. If you are going to sit around masturbating all day, I'm not giving a cent of my tax dollars from my hard work to your lube fund.

Nothing rolls off the tounge like "President Yang" KEK get a fucking grip

Sup Jow Forums, 420channer here. I used to post here a lot back before 2010, and I've returned a decade later to ask this board a question: what makes Andrew Yang appealing as a presidential candidate to conservative voters?

I've followed Yang since last year and I've read nearly every policy on his website (link below if you're interested), but I still can't see any significant similarities between Yang and Trump, not to mention that there are dozens of differences. Also, Yang's primary policy, the centerpiece of his platform, is the Freedom Dividend, which is a form of socialized income (an even more far-left idea than social healthcare or education).

So what makes Yang an appealing candidate for a former Trump-voter? And also what about Tulsi Gabbard, since she also has some popularity in conservative circles?

>Yang's policies
yang2020.com/policies/

Finally someone who knows what ECON 101 is. The only problem I see is that Andrew Yang is getting Ron Pauled

Its coming

Attached: IMG_20190910_173159.jpg (750x422, 62K)

This.

Altho some factors like stimulation of either demand or supply can have some small effects on inflation which are short lived as the market tends towards equilibrium.

This is just a different approach to demand side economics which has been the bread and butter for Liberals for a while now.

Tears.
Absolutely patrician, desu.

Attached: yang 2020 cry.jpg (750x586, 90K)

More like

Attached: yang crying.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Your Discord is fill with faggots

A ride in the hidden compartment of a commercial vehicle across the American boarder. I think Yang wants to extend tax benefits to illegal immigrants, I hope so.

I'm just Yang will kill all niggers and kikes. The 1k is gravy desu senpai

sex

Attached: 72FF4BD7-ADBE-4E8A-87E9-345E80E91F59.gif (240x134, 101K)

Hyper inflation implies that you are creating more money.

Yang is suggesting that instead of giving wall street a bailout paid by the middle class, you do the opposite.

thecorrespondent.com/4503/the-bizarre-tale-of-president-nixon-and-his-basic-income-bill/173117835-c34d6145

>muh inflation
Anons, please educate yourselves.

>What are you going to spend your first $1,000 on
Ima pay off some of dat debt

i would probably blow it on materials for homemade high voltage capacitors. kaptom tape, mica tabs for bjts and fets to isolate them from the heat sink and copper foil with uv reactive resin to pot it all in and get me a 20 million volt arc from a marx voltage multiplier

Your current tax dollars are going to Jeff Bezos' high class hooker fund. You're just a stupid moron who thinks the world can be perfect, according to your own viewpoint far away from reality.

People like you is why I'm certain that America will burn before any more positive change comes from it

fixing up my car, my room, living area, maybe invest in a new fridge, invest in investments and start controlling this cringy dated industry

Trump is so unlikeable that a gook is outdoing him lmao

This is for poor people only, not EVERYONE. It makes literally no sense to give 1000 dollars to everyone. You either end up taxing everyone or you print zimbabwe dollars.

I'll have to use it to pay part of the extra 1500 I'll have to cough up to fund this

>This poll wants you to believe that Yang will outperform Hillary by 7 points.
She beat Trump by less than 1 percent in New Hampshire.

I’m going to rent a full set of furniture for $1000/month and donate it to them homeless and San Fran

>"free" $1,000
>expenses increase $2,000

woah

It makes no sense to give Israel $36 billion a year either. You end up a goyim slave and have the Federal Reserve print debt notes instead of real money.

You mean the Chinese state puppet?
He's got no chance.

Attached: 1516868036793.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Trump losing in state he didn't win in 2016
Okay?

He was crying.

Attached: yang cry.jpg (281x211, 19K)

Well he is Chinese and they have no idea when it comes to finance.

Attached: 1528259568054.jpg (307x352, 22K)

Yang will never make it through the primaries. he is the only democrat who could beat trump

Of course wages would stagnate when you outsource your manufacturing to a communist state which really thinks currency manipulation is a good idea.

>an actual human can't be leader!
>we must have more bots, blips, and gits run this fat nation !

Attached: 1543758399218.gif (225x183, 810K)

So what if you get $12000 income from this yang shit?

why are liberals so bad at economics? I knew some rich liberal who said he didn't do math when I wanted to talk about the golden ratio. The guy was a millionaire and I was a carpenter working in his house in Pound Ridge, but the dude couldn't understand me explaining how if you square 1,6180339 you get 1 + 1.6180339. It was then I knew I wasn't an idiot after all.

>brings up something that has been addressed countless times
user, I wouldn't be surprised if the dollar deflated

Mortgage interest

Can you guys please elect him?
I wanna watch the inevitable train wreck unfold, it would surpass the drama the 2016 elections released by a gorrillion megatons.
>Literally voting for a guy that’s dangling a wad of cash on a stick
>Also chinamen literally ruling America, that’s godamn hilarious.

Attached: CD259CC9-573D-48AB-B0BB-A9309373D6E5.jpg (640x360, 34K)

so john yang will beat trump?

He would actually be assassinated by this time next year if he was a threat.
CIA would not want Chinese subversion in their government when they continue to fuck everybody up the ass.

*Taiwanese

>capitalism will stop being competitive once everyone gets free money

Attached: IMG_3057.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Murder word only make it clear the idea was valid and the government is ruled by psychos wanting people to suffer in this life as much as possible, as you even imply
Either we stop being retarded and reach the stars, or this planet gets scrapped and this mussy linage with it

Yang is the best candidate for Whites. Imagine the White baby boom when every White couple that is waiting for financial stability (aka their 30's) gets an extra 2k/month.

Attached: 1565486422971.jpg (1024x656, 91K)

Taiwanese is Chinese you dumb ass

Is he?
That might be ok, because the financial players of the west are arguably not mutually exclusive from Taiwanese and HK players.
But if he is mainland connected, which I suspect he is given the $1000/mth thing which the financial players would hate, then he's certain to be stopped.