The only people opposing UBI are numb degenerates that inherited a fortune and it did not make them happy and literally...

The only people opposing UBI are numb degenerates that inherited a fortune and it did not make them happy and literally only joy the have in life is the ability to look down on people in financial misery. Proove me wrong

Attached: 190627212018-18-2020-dem-debate-0627-yang-large-169.jpg (460x259, 13K)

Attached: 1567912773553.png (592x594, 333K)

>Proove me wrong
>Proove
Proven

the idea the he would even be able to pull this off if elected is ludicrous

>yangposting memes stopped because everyone got tired of them
>retards left over from 2016 believed it was a genuine wave and joined the yang gang
>wonder why everyone here hates them

>meme flag
Yang doesn’t have any US based supporters. Only Israelis, Chinese, and Kenyans.

Attached: 1F8B22F6-F5BB-42F2-A6BF-89F3277661E1.jpg (250x166, 5K)

UBI is a great idea. I would secretly leave the country on a yacht and head to a shithole in Southeast Asia or Central America and get a friend to forward my UBI to me via bitcoin. Live as a king with lots of brown qts servicing me.

I worked my fucking ass of for my "fortune". I don't want to financially support dumb niggers and spics.

We still have maganiggers and kushnerbots who have not left.

Forgot your flag moshi, im poor as fuck and i think ubi and this commie chink are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1567189999917.png (586x576, 606K)

>NEETS calling others degenerates
your parents must be pretty shitty to not care about their kids future

I would rather have Americans have the money they are going to spend on other countries and other government waste.

Attached: 1325269726972437.jpg (750x768, 64K)

Ubi= communism

Yang's Basic Income is a Tax on the poor using VAT when 60 plus corporations paid zero in federal taxes in 2018 all while receiving hundreds of millions in tax refunds. Why not tax the rich instead? Makes no sense. Is he better than Trump? Yeah. He's not better than Bernie.

if UBI was literally the only income you would get and forcefully work for free then yes. But this UBI inside functional capitalism is actually just a capitalism where the bottom is not zero
You cannot just "tax the wealthy". They would leave the country with their business, ideas and innovation.. ambition and potential and/or evade the tax in other ways. VAT is standard in the west and is actually proven to work wonders.

Based kike. Wait what did i just fucking say?!?!?

Attached: 1567035033611.gif (359x202, 692K)

>The only people opposing UBI are numb degenerates that inherited a fortune and it did not make them happy and literally only joy the have in life is the ability to look down on people in financial misery.

UBI is a good idea, but it has to be apart of a wider economic plan. Regardless I wouldn't support Andrew Yang I have too much experience with Chinese-Americans who think they're the boss. California is full of them. Yes your people are smart and hard working. But you people aren't perfect, far from it.

Ubi is a fine program,gibs = communism

Also what you're saying is impossible , to get the 1000$ to give you the government either has to steal it directly from someone or print new money ( aka steal from everyone)
Government stealing from citizens= communism

In fairness, they're stealing from everybody already so it's not really out of their way.

Nooooooooooooooo you can't tax the kikes and give that money to working class Americans. My boss Goldstein deserves to pay 0% tax. MIGA

Every Israeli family of Four makes $23,000/yr per US foreign aid. That's UBI for Israel. Israel has Healthcare for All, too. Go fuck yourself kike.

We don't get any money from USA you moron. I pay for my health insurance

>opposing retard yang means you hate ubi
nigger get fucked with a cactus