What is this new trend with young attractive white women owning pitbulls...

What is this new trend with young attractive white women owning pitbulls? Anyone starting to notice young white millenial women walking around with pitbulls? I don't even see nonwhite women doing this shit, wtf is wrong with white women nowadays?

Attached: 1545470091790.jpg (998x696, 68K)

They lack strong men in their lives and seek to compensate. Same reason women like to own horses, so they feel like they’ve tamed a strong creature. It’s not inherently a bad thing for women to seek strength and shun weakness, except when it’s taken to extremes as we’re seeing with modern white women.

I believe the psychological term we use to describe this phenomenon is called “sublimation”.

>In psychology, sublimation is a mature type of defense mechanism, in which socially unacceptable impulses or idealizations are transformed into socially acceptable actions or behavior, possibly resulting in a long-term conversion of the initial impulse.

>Sigmund Freud believed that sublimation was a sign of maturity and civilization, allowing people to function normally in culturally acceptable ways.

In this case sublimation of a woman’s aggressive impulses and desire for sexual aggression are channelled into more socially acceptable forms of behaviour, in this case owning aggressive pets who make them feel secure and protected

They fuck them.

Attached: shitbulls.jpg (1024x917, 236K)

It's disgusting, but true.
White women fuck dogs.

Attached: 1505969524460.jpg (750x537, 124K)

They are almost certainly coal burners

>It's disgusting, but true.
>White women fuck dogs.

White women were never always like this, whats happened to them, it's legit scary.

>They are almost certainly coal burners

Why aren't women of color walking around with shitbulls? Is it because they're getting stuffed in every orifice with BWC?

> what happened to them

Attached: 1471913681809.gif (339x190, 2.94M)

I dated a whore who had a pitbull. She got all fucked up because she had the leash wrapped around her hand when walking it and it saw a rabbit. Dragged her across the sidewalk and through a few yards before the rabbit ducked under a fence. She had scrapes all ober her body. Then I found out she was cheating on me literally the day after she was hugging and kissing me telling me how much she loved me and she could see herself being with me forever. She was fucking her ex on the side.

Essentially we're entering what I call the "jungle" where the law of the jungle rules. Everything is focused on superior genetics - whoever is most dominant in a given social circle turns a woman on and therefore she reproduces with that male. Social interaction between males is about dominance and submission in every aspect. The deeper this divide between males goes, the more women will reproduce with the top males, which we're seeing evidence of through programs like Tinder. People like to say the Nazis' eugenics program was immoral, but they cannot look at today through clear eyes. The very same thing is happening, just without a clear racial goal in mind, and without the higher purpose Hitler proposed, which was to fight for your race, you are left with hedonistic r-selected sex freaks with dominant traits like large disease-ridden penises, big frames, musculature, and little intelligence. As a side note, another sign of the praise of low intelligence is just how much people praise people for cheating on exams to get through college. All hail the capitalism that encourages criminal behavior and scamming! "Beta males" are falling by the wayside and committing suicide at astronomical rates. More and more people will not make it. It's even worse to be a mixed-race beta male because you have no unique traits - you're just a brown-haired brown-eyed mutt like the rest - you have no ability to stand out.

These women fuck dogs because they've fucked so many males that they've burned out their ability to pair bond, and see all males around them as either completely worthless or the same, or cannot land a top-tier male, and thus find the dirtiest things arousing.

Attached: blah.png (345x309, 166K)

Boring. Gtfo

Unfortunately this.

Attached: doggo.png (750x1334, 3.06M)

just lol at all of this schitzo psychology going on, where do you guys meet these kind of fucked up women in real life? I've met some retards but I don't get close enough to them to know this much in detail

how many women do you know personally that fit the bill?

>She was fucking her ex on the side.

There is a reason why the tradition of honor killings exists.

White whores fuck dogs.
It's a fact kiss kiss.

Attached: 534.jpg (634x641, 82K)

>All hail the capitalism that encourages criminal behavior and scamming! "Beta males" are falling by the wayside and committing suicide at astronomical rates.

I never thought about it that way, you are fucking spot on m8, we cannot get our women back in check until every betacuck and white knight necks themselves, it's almost becomes 'self correcting', women act out and these faggots enable their bad behavior, like a junkie one has to eliminate the enabler, once that happens on then the healing can begin.

Niggers, arabs and all psychopaths share a fear of dogs.

Psychopaths especially.
HTO enablers Merkel? yep.
Every social climber I've ever met?
My brother who kicked the shit out of me when we were little and labelled me selfish for making any noise whatsoever in pain because it would get him in trouble? yep.

Psychopaths have a fear of dogs.
I don't know why. They just do.

Puppies are fine, weak, psychopaths will kill them.
Big dangerous dogs that could defend themselves with lethal force if needed, scare the shit out of them though.

I can see why white women will get them. It's like a warning sign, "If I can't defend me, this little guy will".

A necessity, in Merkels rape-enabled Europe.

Yea had a similar experience minus the pitbull and ex. You really can’t believe the bs they’ll say to you sometimes

they're scared of the increasing number of spics, shitskins, and niggers around them.

every girl ever has had worms because they like to make out with their dogs and share food and shit. 100% of them have tried fucking them at some point too, make no mistake.