/dixie/ South/Dixie/CSA General

Welcome to /dixie/ South/Dixie/CSA General! This thread is for all new/politics related to Dixie and the southern cause. Also what's recently happening in the south.
Report in for duty, Dixieboy!
>Alabama
>Arkansas
>Florida
>Georgia
>Kentucky
>Louisiana
>Mississippi
>Missouri
>North Carolina
>Oklahoma
>South Carolina
>Tennessee
>Texas
>Virginia
>West Virginia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States
Since America received its independence the south was always a breed of its own. In the federal government, we were beginning to be oppressed and made to answer to northerners. We almost made our way out but fell short, however or cause was never forgotten. America now is non-existent and Dixie is still made to be at fault. NO LONGER BROTHERS! Never forget the cause of our ancestors.

More will come to /dixie/ this is just the beginning...

>inb4 "b-but the south would be an anti-nationalist libertarian r-racist shithole"
No, this is unfounded. Don't forget that in the 1863 election in the CSA the (former) whigs had already taken almost half of the CSA congress. Also, Brazil (which was importing slaves up into the 1860's) abolished the practice in 1888. DON'T FALL FOR YANKEE PROPAGANDA!
Join us brothers. No matter who you are, if you accept Southern Culture, we accept you.
Anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
/dixie/ sponsored videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=RPOnL-PZeCc
youtube.com/watch?v=1nraTQ0ts8s&t=379s

Attached: CSA-in-Space.png (733x541, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uRZYNcYR-w
youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To the lovely janitors, do not move political threads. Thank you

Attached: DixieWaifu.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Virginia raised, Texas reside, staying Dixie till I die!!!
THE WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN

The Great State of Alabama submits that Kentucky may not actually be one of us

No bobby lee?

bump

God Save Oklahoma, we are currently being overrun by Burmese people. Apparently some Catholic retards run a mission and are shipping them over here in droves. I don't know if I'm more tired of them or the fucking New Englanders that come in here and vote to import more fucking Burmese people.

South Carolina reporting. Georgia is falling to negros and North Carolina aka Worst Carolina is turning into fucking Portland Jr and ruining my plans for a hiking trip to the Appalachians. South Carolina seems to be staying whiter than most, but it's mostly due to yankee refugees pouring in who are about to turn my own beloved hometown into another fucking liberal shithole. The food's pretty alright though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3uRZYNcYR-w

Attached: moultrie_flag.png (763x547, 18K)

Confederate flags only itt

Southeast Tennessee reporting in bo haddy

Find out the specific organization doing this and let's get the memes rolling. We have to defend our homes.

Attached: battle_of_newmarket.jpg (800x600, 79K)

GRAB MY GREY BLOUSE

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM

Checking in NC nestled in the blue ridge

Fuck niggers Fuck Janitorial staff

Attached: 1543396890329.png (388x389, 79K)

I'm from South Africa, but I grew up in the south, I go to university in the South, my Fraternity was founded in the South, and I hate niggers.

Can I be allowed in this thread?

Attached: southernpepe.jpg (960x580, 66K)

Are you a nigger or a Boer?

Attached: Its+not+pepe+mom+itxs+apu+apustaja+_72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Checked, the South will rise again

Y'all will need this for thread. Also Alabama reporting in.

Fugg forgot the image.

Attached: Dixie thread bingo.png (758x795, 63K)

The fuck do you think? I'm on this board.

Also I'm anglo.

Attached: Oranje Blanje Blou.jpg (900x900, 88K)

Ok then yes welcome the the Dixie thread lol

Sorry about your country being run by nigger communists RIP white farmers

Attached: Rare_d574f6_5507279.jpg (528x492, 46K)

North Carolina reporting in.

And you're right, we're seeing an invasion of our borders. But it's not the wetbacks from the south, it's the yankee liberals from the north !

You're next...