Why do you have to hate mexican-american?

why do you have to hate mexican-american?

I came here legally. I invite my family legally.
I work hard and get decent job(pay good amount of tax)

If you discriminate us on my ethnic background, I will not obey your rule.

Attached: index.png (297x170, 4K)

>I work hard and get decent job(pay good amount of tax)

sure you do, paco

I earn $46000 per year

Hope you fall off the roof.

Attached: TXJhKlP.jpg (1160x687, 265K)

Because you vote blue every single time

because you are stupid mongrels

use this for future reference pedro

Attached: 839921A7-D64F-4604-BA11-DB73651A211D.jpg (1024x819, 264K)

>I came here legally. I invite my family legally.
>If you discriminate us on my ethnic background, I will not obey your rule.

pick one

Post hand and paystub

nice

You have to go back.

>why do you have to hate mexican-american?
Few hate you. Few. The masses of boogeymen white people you think hate you, are actually a relatively small group that dont want to be forced into living with others if we dont to. Which we don't. Multi ethnic nations always fail, it being a determining factor.
>I came here legally.
So what?
> I invite my family legally.
What gives you the right to do so? Why do you think youre entitled to changing the ethnic make up of someone elses nation?

why do you feel entitled to live in Anglo America? You are as unwanted there as a white gringo in spicland.

Oh good more Mexico is coming.
> If you discriminate us on my ethnic background, I will not obey your rule.
We're not in charge anyways jackass it's a bunch of Jews trying to destroy what's left of white culture and you're helping.
After it's gone there'll just be more Mexico where the United States used to be.
And if you think you can just head up to Canada after that I figure by then it'll be Muslim territory.
Hope your kids have fun with the new world fuckers.

Attached: 1557842504697.jpg (1024x917, 65K)

>I came here legally, work hard and pay taxes.

Great. The only remaining thing for you to do is realize you're not Mexican anymore. You left that culture. It was bad and you left it. You made the right decision. You're American now. Not Mexican. Other than that, good for you.

>I work hard and get decent job(pay good amount of tax)
you're not the kind of Mexican Americans hate, from my understanding Americans just dont like illegals, you'll be fine mexibro

Take your crappy flag back to beaner land.

That's ethnic cleansing via loopholes in the law.

>invade a country by the literal millions
>change entire swaths of previously white areas into beantown taco stand city
>refuse to learn english
>refuse to assimilate
>refuse to follow any local standards
>treat the entire country like an ATM and send all your money back to your spic family in mexico
>kill thousands of whites every year by drunk driving without insurance
>smuggle and sell any drug, even literal poison like fentanyl, to anybody young or old
>always waving the mexican flag until its deportation time then you cry about human rights like a fucking parasite

I DONT WANT YOU HERE
GET OUT

Attached: 636262343536.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Fake news, I don't hate you.

No such thing, you are only Mexican

>I came here legally

If that's the case you'd be pissed about illegals more than we are.

>I DONT WANT YOU HERE
>GET OUT
No we're going to become a minority and white people are going to be slowly replaced. White flight will occur and whites will congregate yet more and more land mass will become third world.
The only hope is that we get to keep our guns.
And get to live inside Once Upon a Time In Mexico instead of a real country.
I myself hope the nation gets overtaken with a plethora of Catholic imagery, and there's lot of gun fire.

Attached: Once_Upon_a_Time_in_Mexico.jpg (220x349, 26K)

If you celebrate the MEXICAN Independence Day, say that deporting ILLEGAL immigrants is bad because of your mutual skin color, and call yourself a MEXICAN-American, you aren't American. You are a traitor and should be shot.

>it’s so nice here and I pay taxes!
>Just inviting my family from Mexico
>all 100 million of them
>wtf why is everything shit like Mexico???

What a cuckboi. Imagine caring if you're hated. Just be prepared. I came here illegally by crossing the harsh and heavily survived Sonoran desert. I eventually became a U.S. citizen. I did my Cartilla — and signed a 3-year commitment where I learned valuable survival skills, stealth tactics and field craft that helped me cross the border, evade CBP and be my own one man army. I was also trained in the use of many small arms, demolition, explosives, guerilla warfare and modern MOUT infantry maneuvers. My Platoon was obviously pure Mexican and I knew from the getgo I wasn't going to die in a desert like goo 'ol goytoy. Greatest time of my life. Right now I do landscaping, I carry 3 concealed handguns with me at all times: under-arm, waist, and ankle. I'm a dual citizen, and am fluent in 3 languages. And, more importantly, I can go back to Mexico and get a young wife who I know hasn't diddled in the dark arts known as BBC. Again, I will reiterate, real mean don't need approval from others. Be your own man and stop being a woe is me cuckboi. Man the fuck up!

>Be a man!
>Has to go to someone elses country to live good
Scum

Attached: 1545725687485.jpg (735x600, 66K)

No mames guey. I don't think you're mexican. I think you're a LARPing liberal gabacho who gets off on being treated like a broke illegal guatamalan in the DF.

I remember getting told in my childhood about the moral superiority we have in a country where laws can be broken with impunity versus the US where you can get fined for dropping trash in the street. then they would tell me about hearing 'yeaaaaa man your country is an actual free country' from degenerate white spring breakers who come here because breaking controlled substance laws was tolerated in the border as a tourist attraction.

Americans, please, never EVER let them take your guns. NEVER. No amount of self perceived level of security is worth giving any government that kind of control over your means of self defense.

It's my country now too, boy. North America is rightful Mexican clay.

because shitskins like you tend to wave mexican flag on USA soil and embrace Mexican culture while ignoring USA culture. If you like Mexico so much, then move back, idiot! I live in Costa Rica and you won't see me waving flag of my birth country while protesting local laws/regulations. In fact you won't see anything that represents my birth nation outside of my house.

because just like the niggers, you guys do not police your own.

unlike whites, we generally do not have to do so in todays age, maby not so in the past, but if that was still the case, you guys wouldnt be around fucking up the place.

now I respect you, if its true you are a good and honorable man, just like I respect blacks that act like humans.

the problem is, criminality and evil, and stupidity, is generally within the iq80-90 bracket, for some reason, you can go look it up, and that just so happens to be about where both of your races generally are.

now if you gave a shit about yourself, your future, your community, your survival, you would be ostracizing all the dumb shitheads of your race, hating on all the stupid shit they do so that they stop that shit, and helping them to act normal and not make everyone hate you.

really, its for you, not for us, but still this concept is hard for people?

if nothing else, if you truly are a good man, would you not be doing these things already? do you even believe in god? or maby I am wrong and you are one of the few that actually understands and try's towards these means? it is very unfortunate, for you and everyone, fuck skin color, I just want nice things and no bad things.

>Smelly, Dumb Beaner Scum!

Attached: 1199977_large.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Do as I say, not as I do. expat COPE.

You couldn't work to better your home country and YOUR PEOPLE though, right OP?
You had to come suckle the teet of Europe and ride it on easy street from what we built.
Your people need every good man and woman they can get, and here you are in America, flying your Mexican flag, but without a care for Mexico or for America.

Attached: 1488167965804.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

You’re an invader and so are the kids your woman shitted out. You’re not welcome here.

I fully embrace country I reside in. I don't protest anything if that's what you're talking about. I might voice my opinion to friends but that's as far as it goes. If and when things get to a point where I am not happy with local laws/regulations is when I'll look for another country that is more congruent with my beliefs and ideas.

Shut up you pedophile nigger.

>just like I respect blacks that act like humans
>blacks
>human
>respect
Hah. I can't believe you brought them over here and killed your brothers in their behalf. Thank god I don't have white guilt.

>invite my family legally

Ftfy

there is nothing wrong to respect your host.
I wonder why some mexican have problem with this concept

Yes omar embrace le france.

Attached: Que elegancia la de francia.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

No, the Indians whipped on you boys good enough you cant really claim it.
>Its my country now too, boy.
It wont be after balkanization, mark my words. Those will be hard times for you and yours, and will be well deserved.

Fine, then get the fuck out. Either accept the culture of your new nation and be prepared to defend it and uphold its values, or you can take this equality shit up your ass.
Why should the decendants of this country's forefathers accept foreigners which come to suck from the tit of their labor as equal to them? Specially when these same foreigners are ingrate rats which demand to be accepted and treated equally or else they wont bother to even respect the laws, (not that you people do anyways). When you fuckers come and live here, and bring more of your kind without embracing the culture demanding shit, when you should be thankful they let you in in the first place, you're a cancer. You grow, infestating this nation like a bunch of termites and soon enough you fuckers will turn this nation into a one party state. So frankly even if you pay taxes you're more trouble than you're worth.

And if thats not enough you fuckers live here for years and still, youre unable to use the language properly.(your butchered english being great example) so this 'don discriminate ese we just like you n shid" Its nonsense and if you seriously expect no discrimination then get out, go back to cuahuila or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Now if your dumbass cant read because "much english very hard", here it is in mud-speak:

Pocho pendejo, aprende a utilizar el idioma, y si no tienes la intencion de integrarte y defender este pais y sus pricipios regresate al pordiocero de donde vienes.

Los gringos no ocupan cabrones ingratos como tu en este pais. mucho menos termitas que demandan tener los mismos derechos y trato que los decendientes de los hombres quienes construlleron esta nacion. Un gringo no va a mexico y nos pide que lo acepten como mexicano, porque a diferencia de ti, no son subhumanos traga-mierda, ellos comprenden que mudarse a un lugar no les da elderecho de ser acceptados, eso es algo que ganas, y tu estas muy lejos de ello.

Because you're in our country, Paco. Our land, our rules. If you don't like America, you're free to leave at anytime

Are you from USA? How's Costa Rica

Because we know that you want to invade this country and take north america for yourself. We will not accept this, go home.

Because no one should assimilate to a degenerate and denigrating culture. The American white is a killer of Europeans, their brothers, and an enabler of degeneracy. Who in their right mind gives women the right to vote? Who in their right mind allows female birth control to exist? Who in their right mind imports blacks and selectively breeds the males to be top tier? Who in their right mind gives blacks and women civil/equal rights? Who in their right mind kills their brothers for blacks? I don't respect degenerates, cowards, traitors, nor weaklings.

I don't, fren. I can honestly admit that I really enjoy fucking your women.

Ha, keep dreaming Cletus.

Let me put it simple for you: "Hey dumbass, you came to a nation of free speech. We have the right to laugh at you, the same way you have the right to bitch about it."

Stupid pendejo, go back to Sinaloa Cartelo Mexicano if you're such a pussy.

Spics breed like rats and only take resources. we don’t even know how many illegals are here and all legal immigration should be suspended until we do.

Remember what happened last time the US and Mexico had a war?

Attached: flammen.jpg (480x577, 28K)

Youd be surprised at just how, "not-cleetus" I really am.

Yes I do. But lest not forget you're your own worst enemy. Your kind is willing to die for others and kill their own brothers if they have to. I'll sit back and relax while Johnny is killing Cletus. No one has proven to be a better killer of the white man than the white man himself.

>europe in 20 years
Fuck I can't even tell if the one with shorts is a man or a woman.

Attached: seleccion de futbol de somalia.jpg (620x356, 84K)

Nah, you're a Cletus. If you can't put the Black man back in chains or send them back to Africa, what makes you think you can take on the big dog, the big cheese, the head honcho? Only in your little mind, keep dreaming Cletus.

I don't have white guilt, I hate the shitty niggers, and if the good niggers, there are some, and they do deserve our respect, really need to do something about it before its too late.

if anything, they should be more pissed at the jews than even we are.

and don't think you Mexicans are safe, if the jews even do choose to not kill everyone in the entire world, with weaponized gene targeting viruses or soon to be attained drone technology, they certainly wont be keeping brown people alive as their slave race.

que honda guey? Eres un chingon. Tienen que integrarse mejor. Paren de volar la bandera Mexicana, estan aqui ahora . Adaptense. Paren de criticar a los gringos, este es su pais, aunque le guste o no. Por eso se anojan. Si yo fuese a Mexico y marcho en las calles con una bandera Americana y diciendole a todos que son unos mojados me matan. Piensa en eso y dirle a tu familia. Tienen que respetar las costumbre del pais donde vives. Te felicito por trabajar y querer salir adelante pero asi son las cosas. estamos en estados unidos si somo tan orgulloso de ser mexicano nos hubieramos quedado alla.

the jews made money and a lot of people died?

no one can read that, speak de English retardo roberto

Why dont you want Mexico to be great, Paco? Why do you disrespect the sacrifices of your forefathers and abandon your ancestral homeland for a nation that doesn't want, need, or appreciate you? Do you know no shame? No Pride? You skulk through the underbelly of a superior society and still have the complete lack of awareness that I have come to expect and loathe from people such as yourself.

taco muncher go home

Attached: 1567937910359.jpg (1423x1080, 507K)

I'd say beaners are better than blacks or Arabs. Or Somalis. Or Indians.

you can be mexican, you can be american, but you cannot be mexican-american. Fuck you, pick a side, renounce the other side. Faggots like you are what make American nationalism nigh impossible. Same goes for Irish Americans and anything of the sort. Fuck them.

Lol (((America))) was never your nation... learn some history merimutt and not the kind you learned from Mr. Shekels in the 9th grade. That land has always been for the taking

It's meant for OP. To see if it gets through to him. I told him to respect the customs here, stop waving the Mexican flag here, if he's so damn proud of Mexico he should have stayed there. If I were to go to Mexico and wave an American flag and yelled kill all the wetbacks, I would be killed. Also this country was made by whites whether he likes it or not.

Fuck America. What culture? Culture of cultures? Getting taken by Jews just like Natives were taken by you. Get some pads for your bleeding ass

if you come with millions of US dollars that are stored in USA so they cannot be touched, then you'll be okay, if you plan on making money here.. stay away! 14 year old honda civic that's given away for free in USA costs $10,000 here with 500,000 miles on it. Your average rent is $600/month, so is your salary. Don't forget about luxury tax that will be applied to your property if you decide to build land + house which = $250k+ also it's up to gov't to appraise your property and decide if it worth 250k+ and then tax you based on that information. Be prepared to pay 10% of value for car registration each year which never seems to devalue but rather increase.

I am from one of the Slav countries but grew up in USA

All these faggots triggered over the hyphenated xxx-American thing. Tell that to the thousands of dagos that proudly call themselves Italian-Americans Polish-Americans and shit

>be American
>go to any board with flags
>pretend to be Mexican
>trigger Americans
>trigger Mexicans
>trigger Jow Forumstards

Because you are not white and I do not want nonwhites in my country. If you stay in your country we can be friends.

get the fuck out
>>GRINGO GO HOME

YOU KNOW THESE WORDS. THE WORDS OF YOUR SPAINYARD CONQUISTADOR OVERLORDS TOLD YOU TO SAY TO"WHITE PEOPLE"
>>GRINGO GO HOME.

"THERE ARE NO HYPHENATED AMERICANS.
>>THEODORE FUCKED YOUR MOTHER ROOSEVELT.
FUCK THE FACT YOU SEE MARXISM IN THE USA SO YOU THINK ITS OK.
>>FUCK YOU.

I hate being a 60/40 mestizo spic sometimes. Most of the time it's alright. White bois have generally alway been cool. Would definately help white bois stomp out niggers if it came down.

Attached: 1568144844741.jpg (672x1024, 67K)

Join the taco side, hermano, the gov is corrupt and criminal enterprises are willing to help in the reconstruction of Aztlan. The fucking Arabs with their nigger army are taking over and gringos are too pussies to fight them off. Canadians are even worse. We can't allow these Semite tribes to take over the land of our ancestors. The second Mexican revolution will be to cleanse America of those who doesn't share our heritage. The whites who want to team up are welcomed, but you better have big balls to do what it takes.
t.Z

Attached: Medicine.webm (640x480, 1.34M)

I just want to say that today I saw a nigger in public transport I always see nasty Indians but this is the first time I see a nigger in months

those things are not common here I dislike the fact that they begin to come more of those garbage

Attached: 1567548800020.jpg (500x376, 32K)