Spain’s degeneracy

This is a pamphlet that has become viral in Spain and says “most girls have vaginas but some have a penis, most boys have a penis but some have a vagina”.

Spain has become a sunnier Sweden since Franco kicked the boot. I have never met a Spaniard that wasn’t a Marxist or a (((liberal capitalist))), the second being fewer than the first. Galicians and Extremenhos are based tho, or seem to be different from the other spanish. Ashamed of my Iberian brothers, we used to slay moors together off our lands, now you turned to this...sad

Attached: FE9B1CC1-093E-409A-BFC0-86E1B4B1C784.png (750x1334, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HtaIvb61Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post pics of WOMEN 18+ with penis or it didn't happen. Post pics of MEN 18+ with vagina or it didn't happen. Not pre-op, not post-op or lateral op. Just the BEFORE pics showing these anatomical oddities.

WTF I HATE SPAIN NOW

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!!!!!

At least they're all white... and clones

Can you believe homosexual marriage was only legalized in the US 4 years ago (in Germany 2 years ago).

If you would have told someone ten years ago, they would have laughed. The rapid pace is frightening.

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!

I rather live in a drug/narco infested shithole than spain right now, mi amigo

Attached: 1567118944505.gif (320x256, 1.76M)

excellent post

>FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!

>proto spics are shitty people
no kidding

Just wait until you experience the pace of collapse.

Attached: collapse_cult.jpg (1437x908, 232K)

>amerimutt
>white

>spics
La creatura/Kike is speaking

They recently passed trans bathrooms and "self assigned gender names" laws for kids at school recently here we're not better off

Boomers gonna boom. I've been saying this for years: their parents were the only ones holding things together. All of Western society's matriarchs and patriarchs are dead or in hospice.

Top Jej. Clown world for sure. I can't wait for some nukes to start flying. It's the only thing that can save us.

peak clown world

I'm so sorry I ever made fun of the Bible Thumpers and their slippery slope arguments 15 years ago. They were right about EVERYTHING!

Spanish women are actually worse than British women. They have to be the most feminist and indoctrinated bitches on the planet. Portuguese women aren't far behind either though.

>put the woman with the penis front and center
>yeah yeah just like that
>oh yes, very Spanish
>si senior, and the boys with vaginas?
>wherever, they are included but don't matter
>si senior
>this is highly Spanish of us

ok so quick question about how this works.
Boys cant hit girls, but its ok for boys to hit boys and girls to hit girls.
So if a penis boy hits a pussy boy is that fine? What if a penis girl hits a pussy girl? still ok?
Dont give me the shit about not hitting each other. Most of you went to middle school and you know fights happen. But boy hitting girl is always weirdly taboo. Des this not carry that taboo?

I W O N D ER who could be behind this

Attached: 1567802439190.jpg (1224x1632, 568K)

Samefag

WTF I ALREADY HATED SPAIN BUT I HATE SPAIN NOW!

And you should look into their domestic violence procedures.
Bitch only needs to say you abused her and you get locked up for 48 hours. Then she can go and ask for monthly gibs for being a victim.
And she gets to keep your house.

All for a fake domestic violence police complaint.

>Clown world for sure. I can't wait for some nukes to start flying. It's the only thing that can save us.

That's a little harsh. I'd say total economic collapse will be set natural selection back on course. Nature will always correct itself no matter how hard we try to sin against it.

Morir los moros hermano... Arriba España

And then one day for no reason at all..

Some clones are trans. Get over it.

Surprised all the boys are not niggers or tall, inbred, Syrian child refugees with huge beards desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HtaIvb61Uk
The fuck is this shit?

All the good ones went to South America

Why does pol use anecdotes so much