Why are childless Millennials going to Disney world?

It's weird.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-124405.png (760x1160, 705K)

Its pathetic

In a childless millennial that used to live in the area. I had a pass and would regularly go there just to get drunk with friends.

I mean, it's just an amusement park. Would it be weird for childless adults to go to Six Flags or any other theme park? I hate journalism so much.

Attached: 1566868844016s.jpg (116x116, 2K)

So they can buy light sabers and pose with their favorite Marvel character.

>family couldn't afford a trip to disney world when i was a kid
>now as an adult i can afford it
>reee you cannot go! - yelled the journo who smells like cat litter

tiresome.png

Attached: 0998.png (486x362, 234K)

dude fuck Jews

stop harassing Millennials

we have next to nothing because of your wanton greed, and now we can't even go to motherfucking Disney World? fuck

>fuck Jews
>wants to go to most kiked place on earth next to your checking account and the public school system
Get ahold of yourself, man.

It is weird. I got pissed when I was standing in those dumb long lines for my kids and I saw childless adults in the line with marvel shirts and star wars pins on their backpacks. I hated them

BUT I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS

Attached: 0dfz168kt1e21[1].jpg (737x672, 35K)

Because they reminded you of all the mistakes you made in your life?

Attached: 1537077575745.jpg (960x720, 123K)

Wait a minute, I thought childless millennial women were the happiest group of people in America, why would you not want them going to the "Happiest Place on Earth (tm)"?

T-take that back right now!

Attached: D9A47435-B0E7-4DCB-9F3C-7AAB87A036CE.jpg (3024x4032, 677K)

I'm with this guy. It's their time and their money. Literally harmless.
>muh long lines
The lines were always long. Plan your trip during the off season.

ToysRus told us we dont have to grow up we can always be a kid

Attached: 742160AE-483C-47C9-83DD-B81982C9A59E.jpg (494x703, 203K)

dabbed on

Peter Pan Syndrome

No bc the line is longer bc of you man children. Lots of them would even stand in line for the fucking characters. Why the fuck would you stand in line to meet someone dressed as a Disney character as a full grown adult. You understand that isn't really the snowman from frozen right?

this, go the fuck where you want.

People by 6flags buy as season ticket and the meal plan. They go there for lunch on the weekends.

fp only true answer

Urbanites have no imagination.
I'd rather get lost in the Smoky Mountains park for a week or two.

Attached: GreatSmokyMountainsNationalParkTonyBarber-5711424d3df78c3fa2b21215.jpg (960x640, 118K)

well it isn't that I want to go or that people ought to go to Disney World, but the fact that Jews are mocking Millennials for going, even tho it gets their shekel on for them to go in the first place.

like it's Disney World, you go there as a kid, Millennials reminisce a lot on that front, and you're demonized for it and for no good reason at that

>No bc the line is longer bc of you man children.
There's one of me and at least three of you. It sounds like YOU are making the line longer.

Other than ride junkies surely it's just infant-minded women dragging their boyfriends along to take photos of them to parade on social media to show their dumb friends how ((awesome)) their life is. Right?

Because they're overgrown children.

Have you been to disney world? It's for children, they barely have real rides. The carnival rides that move from town to town are more exciting than 99% of them. If you pay that much money to ride space mountain you are retard

Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products

go to universal instead desu

You are so dumb you dont even get my point and I don't feel like explaining it to a manchild. Go play your bing bing wahoo machine

Bushbashing rules. No women allowed though

I wish I had that kind of money to burn

Perhaps I will, and you can go back to working 60 hours a week to support the family that you'll lose once the whore divorces you and takes the kids.

Yes good goy

Attached: 1566047402478.jpg (960x960, 172K)

Based

Attached: 1565585163679m.jpg (1024x589, 65K)

its fucking stupid

Have fun dying alone.

Attached: Cat lady.png (736x1129, 921K)

Halloween Horror Nights was the biggest let-down I've ever had in any park.
Nothing but drunk college kids pretending to be scared and getting into fights. I've been in better haunted houses done by the JayCees. The best part of that night was the Twister ride, which doesn't even exist anymore.

Attached: 1477868323561.jpg (506x543, 130K)

Disney Parks are now full of IP shit with nothing original. The last original ride they had was in 2006 or something.

You are truly wise. Urbanites are fascinated with drug needles, homeless street dwellers and poop on the sidewalks. Their life choices suck.

Attached: My Two Hobbies (1).png (475x514, 457K)

Can we get Oleksinski’s address. I have a 26 year old woman that is suffering from fertility issues that is willing to live stream whooping his ass. She says if she can’t have a kid anyway, beating a journalist would at least be doing something for the cause.

The Cuck in its natural habitat.

>Forever young!
>I want to be, Foreveeer young
>Do you really want to live forever? and ever? and ever?
>uh, Jump
>Ya, ya, wont ever have any kids, yo
>Livin on the internet where you never get ol
>where the capri sun always flo
>and the musics always good
>and the pretty moms are always in a mood

>Ill lie and say its picture perfect day
>To last a whole lifetime
>And it never ends
>Cause all we have to do is touch our VCR and hit rewind
>So lets just stay in the moment
>Smoke some weed, drink some wine
>Reminisce, talk some shit, forever young is in your mind

>So when God yells cut we'll be fine, ah

>going to disnley world is weird
fixed that for you

The worst part of your pic related is actually that the guy smoking weed and hanging out with stray cats is literally more healthy than 80% of urbanites because he is actually engaged in nature, in the real world, in some way at least. Compared to toy-nerds, WoW-players, instagram-normies, and petty criminals, this guy is actually engaged in *something* pointing towards a non-neoliberal life, even if he is totally embedded in neolib ideology and life. The new age hippie-movement is born out of nihilism and desperation.

you get drunk and smoke weed at disney's?

Actually has little to do with that, most adult Disney fans had a neglectful dad that left them at Disney when they were a kid. The parental neglect phenomena is called "Disney dads".

not as weird as the people who take their toddlers to disney world

My dad spent thousands of dollars to take me and my sisters to Disney World, once in New Years 2000 and again in 2004. These Disney World vacations are my best vacation memories of childhood; and I’ve always wanted to go back there despite not having kids. I will wait until my family, but there is really no reason to hate on classical Disney. Everyone knows that Walt got smeared because he called out the Jews

imagine getting as excited over a kids movies as this guy did. I don't think I've ever been that excited about anything, ever

>spending hundreds of dollars to get drunk around kids instead of hitting up a strip of bars and nightclubs and be around other adults

But SPACE MOUNTAIN!

Attached: i don't even care.jpg (604x604, 53K)

I cringe at them. Grow up faggots

Have you identified the stray cat by name yet?

Attached: woof.jpg (499x600, 83K)

My neighborhood would call them Chuck e Cheese dads.

They didn’t go as kids, and they’re still children

Attached: 2B02C2AE-6FC9-476F-B45F-195E9816C2A0.jpg (600x511, 42K)

I never been and I lived just a couple hours away
I have no intention of going unless I have a kid and they want to go

Tfw I have kids and can go to Disney World anytime I want (for my kids)

Attached: 522EBEF3-3ECF-460C-BC89-18CC1C8EA097.jpg (720x1013, 99K)

I feel ya bro

stop making this gay thread. It's weird.

Where else am I suppose to find another childless millennial who likes dumb stuff?
Also that placed is pozzed anyways tongue my anus Shlomo

>hehehe fucking millenials
>Everything is worse now because of an entire generation of people (yours totally dindu though)
>Remember to turn off your adblocker so we can keep bringing you quality information

Attached: EhA47l.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

My brother married one of those disney obsessed freaks. Poor guy.

Adult that goes to Disney here. Pretty much just go to hit on the hot employees and get drunk at Epcot. I go for free anyways

You must be a fun guy.
I went to Disneyland for the first time a year or two ago and it was fun. I wouldn't repeat visit it, but it was worth the admission price frankly.

>get drunk
>Disney World

Attached: 1516371429871.gif (458x438, 103K)

EPCOT sells alcohol

As stupid as this article is I approve of shaming millennials for not having children. We need more white children if our people are to survive

Know what else is weird? Trannies whipping their cocks out in women's bathrooms. But that's the world we live in now so deal with it.

Get family of your own

Because they were not raised correctly by single mothers

fuck, the term does exists.
I thought you were joking.

Attached: bbb.png (769x489, 32K)

Pretty sure the secret mouse club tosses you out if you are walking around wasted

Wow, you're sad.

Nightclubs are even gayer than disneyworld

It's crazy how thats a thing.

Sounds pretty fucking awful to be honest.

Good thing I don’t get wasted

EVERYTHING MILLENNIALS DO IS BAD CAUSE IM 50 AND MY DICK DOESNT WORK ANYMORE AND IM SCARED OF MY OWN MORTALITY THAT IS GOING TO CATCH ME BEFORE THE YOUNGINS

It's called around the world drinking. To bad, I pregamed to hard with my friends and only made it to the third country. And then when I sober up, I am at the wrong hotel resort. Ehh, good thing is with friends and not family.

Need to redeem myself.

Lose weight fatty

Then go to a boomer bar and end the night smelling of cigarettes because of all the smoking retard boomers

If I was wealthy I would take poor disney-obsessed ladies in their 20s to try and secretly fuck them inside dark places like mickey's castle, or go alone and try to fuck the female mascots who are hopefully played by females.

>the only women at the place I go to are the ones that are paid to be around us

you sound like a neckbeard

Attached: 1566170971801.png (898x318, 48K)

Disney is sick

Why wouldn’t you wanna go

Oof, single moms shouldn’t be allowed to write these.

>drunkenly hitting on the women dressed as princesses whose job is to take pictures with children

I really dont have any social drinking plans once im out of uni and the parties go away. Seems like shitty options all around.

I wish I had frens

I shave mine once a month.

Enjoy the collapse.

When I was on vacation in Hong Kong around fifteen years ago, I noticed that Hong Kong Disneyland was having it's grand opening a few days out. Not really my thing, but decided to check it out anyway. To this day, I'm still haunted by all the freaks I saw. Disney fanatics from all over the world had travelled there just for grand opening. 50 year olds dressed like toddlers and shit. One dude was even wearing a fucking diaper. This one neckbeard fat fuck was wearing a goofy hat, short shorts, and a goofy tshirt that was 5 sizes too small so all his belly fat was on display for the world to see. Truly the most pathetic display of humanity I have ever seen.

Attached: x51f+nkJME5L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 17K)

Aren't those two hour waits just awesome there? Also I've never seen so many Mexicans in my life than the day I went to Universal. Fuck CA glad I'm out of that shithole.

>white people, stop having children
>white people, we need to bring in south americans to come in to work since you don't seem to want to have children anymore
>white weirdos not having kids, stay the fuck away from disney

Yeah this.

Because they feel empty from having no children and no families.

So they try to relive their childhoods when they were part of a family

I’d go to Disney world to MAKE children

Attached: 989F17EF-D820-464B-8238-C4905BAA0262.jpg (640x639, 126K)

This

This is proven by this!