BREAKING!! --- NEW GUN LAWS --

BREAKING!! --- NEW GUN LAWS -- New laws to address the increase in mass shotins which could include popular rifles such as the AR-15, are not on any legislative agenda. It is expected that the upcomming election will also have no likelihood of resulting in new gun laws. A fight in the SCOTUS will also not be likely in the next decade. How about just fucking yourself, you are never going to get guns away from Americans.

Attached: serveimage-41.jpg (600x417, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffI-tWh37UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just a toy, for you your obsession for them has been manufactured by people who are profiting off it.

yikes

Jew spotted

You are a house nigger.

Attached: 1567465796520.jpg (551x500, 55K)

heh. No one is making a lot of money on them. You made them so popular the margins are as slim as they get. Even walmart couldn't make money selling them.

Probably should have thought that one through rabbi.

Attached: 1388976590415.jpg (570x691, 82K)

Is removing certain type of guns actually infringing on the american right to bare arms? Not american so i dunno the specifics of this law

>wanting to keep your rights is bad! Something about Jews!

Get fucked, faggot.

Yes.

>removing certain type of guns actually infringing on the american right to bare arms?
Yes.

They want to get rid of everything that's effective.

Yes. We are supposed to have all the military grade equipment that we can buy. Human hunting weaponry is more legal than a gun to hunt squirrels, by the constitution.

Sorry about your esl issues.

>toy
Maybe fore basement dwelling urbanites like yourself.
Pic related was about 50 miles from my property.
9 feet long
1,100 pounds

Attached: 00000572xl-450x336.jpg (450x336, 46K)

>no sauce
fake and gay

You must accept you are powerless to stop it. Maybe you should find a safer country before you get gunned down just buying a bagel.

Attached: serveimage-35.jpg (960x641, 78K)

you will live to see the day Christ makes it legal for anyone to buy rocket launchers, gunships, even a freaking stealth tank, just as long as they got bread

but first the hard reset

Attached: 1552825374059.jpg (828x1024, 83K)

One of the biggest AR producers has tight margins and exists for the sole purpose of saturating the country/world with AR-pattern rifles.

Attached: ENUU.png (272x204, 67K)

Yeah you can build a good one pretty cheap now, Why keep a pistol in your car when a AR-15 is cheaper and has 30 rounds?

Show your flag rabbi

well, thats not entirely wrong.

amerimutts lost all their cities to foreigners despite having all these guns. Yet they can't do anything with them.

Doesn't fit in the passenger seat pocket.

Someone with a modicum of training could cause much more death with an accurate bolt action rifle from longish distance. Walking into a crowd and opening fire is fucking stupid

Well, I think since Canada is just a suburb of the US, we'll just walk them over. AR-15 and 4 good USDA Prime steaks for $580 CAD.

>yet another slide thread

are you new here
Jow Forums is a clickbait board full of spam and slide threads

It wouldn't be going to cartelspics so it wouldn't work

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your Russian great grandfather raping your Kraut great grandmother.

No, they literally want to get rid of everything. Video related.

youtu.be/ffI-tWh37UY

Attached: 1567997280583.gif (600x338, 2.87M)

Any restrictions whatsoever are unconstitutional.

I won't give them my gun but I'll give them my bullets.

Attached: 5-4-5-4chan.jpg (750x600, 44K)

thats a lot of bacon
fuck Jews

This guy has Canadian friends.

that's some pig you've got there.

The truck attack in France killed far more people than any single gunman has ever killed in any mass shooting anywhere. Guns are not a mass killing weapon. They are a precision weapon.
Ban assault trucks.

what am i gonna use the stealth tank on when all the jews are gone?

also checked and breadpilled

Attached: 1549335875831.png (334x346, 109K)

>is banning certain words actually infringing on the American right to free speech

*cough*

Attached: 1567362394323.png (1268x9978, 3.76M)

Attached: 1564785139109.jpg (640x762, 92K)

>what are FBI crime statistics
>what are the rape statistics of the united states

Attached: 1511041073965.png (426x309, 68K)

The mental arithmetic here is just astounding. Let me preface this by saying I genuinely don't think more guns directly correlates to more mass shootings. There are plenty of countries out there with a surplus of guns where you don't risk eating a lead sandwich every day of elementary school.

And they are certainly useful for loads of things. Whether that be quelling terrorist organizations or home protection that's up to you. But almighty jesus fuck, you Americans are obsessed with guns. Don't deny it. No other country talks about gun rights as a constitutional issue. I like them too, but I don't define my entire culture around them.

I guess I'm just longing for the day where I see a pro gun american citizen with even a basic grasp of rhetoric. Cause the whole "hurr hurr don't like guns well thats cause youre a lib cuck" get's a bit routine after a while

There were more shootings during the 1990s than today. They're just getting ready to genocide the population.

Shot an M16 at the gun store. Felt like I was in Nam man

That's the biggest feral hog I've ever seen. Holy shit user.

My rifle isn't "military grade". Some 18 year old boot doesn't get a Giselle trigger and a floating barrel with handmade ammo for the rifle's headspace. I think the working concept for we are looking for is "overmatch". My kid too, she gets more trigger time, and more fieldcraft from hunting. The family that slays together stays together

Attached: serveimage-16.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Post em, Fritz.

>*cough*

You also need a different gas bolt, while in comparisson to all this tinkering its much much easier to convert an AK. But you didn't think about that because you are all about larping with your toys, and an AR looks like the real guns the soldiers have.

>Oh boy I LOVE those based right wing shooters
>That one kike lady some dude iced will surely make an impact and definitely had long term positive consequences
>Those 50 dead Muslims definitely weren't rendered null by the constant influx through immigration and birthrates
>Wait where did my guns go
>What do you mean the state now has excuse to crack down on any possibility to resist the (((agenda))) any further
>Oh no how did this happen
When will retards learn

Attached: 1567675362306.png (610x702, 107K)

Overhead bracket?

Rifle in the car. Pistol on your side. Your handgun is only so you can fight back to your long gun.

>the right to bear arms shall not be infringed
Arms in this context means any kind of weapon. Those certain kinds of weapons are arms. Therefore, infringement.

Fag

Attached: 0.png (756x1008, 1.88M)

It's mostly old white males hoarding guns. Once they'll be dead the state will take their guns. For free!

>i'am a fat, lazy, sexualy degenerate mongrol and i want a foreigner to dig up the crime statistics of my own shithole of a country because i'am lazy and used to foreigners doing work for me.

Impractical for me. If it works for you I say go for it.

This. All crime has been steadily decreasing for 30+ years but the news will never tell you that. They don't want you to know that there is less gun crime today 15 years after the assault weapons ban was lifted then in the height of the assault weapons ban.

>no source

the state of this board now

MODERATION HAS TURNED JEWY ON THIS BOARD LATELY

I came into this thread thinking I'd need to yell at a congressman or something, only for OP to tell me nothing's happening. Why you gotta be deceitful like that, OP? It's not April Fools, or anywhere near it.

In GA?

>gas bolt
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean bolt carrier. I haven't read the infographic very closely because I didn't make it. It's implied you need a "mill spec" carrier. And if your ak doesn't have the sear shelf on the carrier it will be much harder. It's also harder to cut the slot on the guide rail without molesting the top rail the carrier rides on. It can be done with a dremel but I would recommend starting from scratch instead of modifying a semi auto receiver.

That's because no other country has an anti gun lobby this rabid and hellbent on butchering said gun rights, coupled with an insane amount of illegal gun crime such as gang warfare, drug trade and human trafficking which the first simply doesn't acknowledge while thinking it is best to take away the weapons from the People who just want to defend themselves from the vermin that was let into the country

>You also need a different gas bolt
Spotted the no guns faggot. Not only is that a lie, there isn't even a part called a gas bolt in an AR.

And now they will present you with candidates on the left so bad you feel Trump is your only choice. Then he takes your guns. lol

The Second Amendment has not been in force since 1934 National Firearms Act. The NRA is a compromising joke. Gun Owners of America does not negotiate our rights.

You brought it up, you post it.
And you are right, I am used to inferior sub-human foreigners doing my grunt work for me. Better get started, Schwartz.

Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: 1398911436304.jpg (760x427, 80K)

Welp, I guess it's too late. That kid's life is over, lmao.

Attached: 1551534676662.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

I do like your rifles, Hans, but they're single-handedly the most autistic pieces of metal I have ever worked on

Attached: IMG_20190712_221451.jpg (2612x2952, 1.67M)

Waiting for God to come defend these rights like he did with these churches

Attached: 1494011493092.jpg (588x960, 188K)

Naw it's for the hunting of Jewish and israeli children in Minecraft.

Attached: 1568076934359m.jpg (419x1024, 72K)

You should be required to get a marriage license before you can own a firearm.

Fat nasty fucking Amerimutt irl. You disgust me.

Look at that hand rubbing, the jewess looks like she was going to get free catering for a year.

>This
All my equipment and training is of a degree far higher than what the average soldier or marine has.
Ide wager my physical conditioning is higher than half of them as well.

#
>inb4 I'm cherrypicking this image

I go to three gun competition events
The vast majority of shooters are young people, and there is a huge influx of young women recently. Decent amount of asian, latino, and blacks too

Attached: chey1902.jpg (300x390, 41K)

Sort of. Any weapon that's of use to a militia is protected under the constitution.
Every American citizen has a right to own any infantry or artillery weapon (including grenades and explosive shells, but a requirement that they be stored in certified armories until a state calls upon the militia would probably be legal).
Weapons legitimately not in common use by contemporary conventional forces can be banned though.

>thaaaat's sooooome piiiiig
Templeton was a jew.

I'm a drunken gunsmith AMA

Attached: IMG_20181007_205614.jpg (5248x2952, 3.04M)

And you should be hanged for treason, but we live in an imperfect world.

That's the exact same floor I've got in my kitchen. Did you sneak into my house just to take pics of your guns?

If you didn't buy a gun in 2016 when there was a possibility of Hillary, you're a faggot. If you still don't own one you're a massive faggot. Trump is the last Republican president and you better be ready for the ramifications of that.

I work with a guy who is an armorer for the army reserve. He did a tour of duty in the Army in Afghanistan before joining reserves. The amount of retarded fudd lore he spouts and the amount of shit he doesn't know about the AR platform astounds me. I figured since he was an armorer he would have a wealth of knowledge about ARs. He doesn't even understand how gas impingement works and thinks the gas pushes on the gas key to move the bcg.

Came with the house comrade

Sell us Greenland, give us the gas, the oil...just walk away..

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Ask him about full auto and see if he gives you the "shaved down firing pin" line

If you believe that then you'll believe anything.

Attached: 1548460638943.png (800x598, 557K)

>But, why do you need a high capacity magazine for your rifle??

Attached: EBPfDKrW4AAzh8M.jpg (2048x2048, 388K)

Even my hippie ass wife shoots.
Chicks in America tend to dig guns.

Oh shit sorry about the meme flag, was trolling a lefty yesterday. Anyhow pic related is my floor but I'll be replacing it with actual tile soon.

Attached: 20190910_172450.jpg (2576x1932, 1.29M)

do you eat american wild pigs?

Attached: questionmark.jpg (433x380, 35K)

I blew a hole in mine by dropping my tokarev. That was the day the gun left my carry rotation

Attached: IMG_20190910_202828.jpg (5248x2952, 3.36M)

We don't LARP with AR-15s, we larp with AR-10s. AR-15 are just like a watch or phone, just a everyday item. Like a toaster. When you dont get taxed to death, you can afford it.

>NDing drunk
Yeah, you should be red flagged.

Some do. They are pest animals in many areas.

I prefer forgings not stampings.

Trump must have an ace up his sleeve, I trust he's going to do right by us in the long term we just have to wait and see how this plays out.

Well I certainly don't find the anti gun side hellbent or even rabid but I suppose we see it differently. You talk like gun crime, drug trade and human trafficking are uniquely US problems when they definitely aren't. At least not if you look at the size of countries who reliably release statistics of that nature and the amount of citizens they have.

However mass shootings aren't uniquely american either, but they're certainly more common over there. Which brings me back to my original point; guns aren't really the root cause of anything, which makes the desperate and personal attacks the pro gun side perpetuate all the less sympathetic.

I get that, but 500 kilos of pig sounds like a lotta food.
Wild yuro boars get eaten, but its hard to make tasty.