You Shills are Fucking Pathetic

It’s obvious that pewdiepie is being blackmailed. If watched the unboxing video you’d realize how uncomfortable pewdiepie was with the whole thing. He only spent like 2-3 seconds talking about the ADL in the video and if you compare his body language in this video to his previous videos something is off. This is possibly one of the biggest moments of his career and yet he shows very little emotion. Also any comments talking about the ADL are immediately deleted. Does anyone else find this suspicious? Pewdiepie is still /ourguy/ ignore any shills claiming otherwise. Inb4 JIDF

Here’s the video for those that haven’t seen it: youtu.be/DYlesHOaPkY

Attached: BA8A6A31-A4E2-430B-AEC4-4275347DFAAB.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF2ypkAedJ8
twitter.com/EsemicolonR/status/1171517472639315968?s=19
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
hiddenretreats.co.uk/about-us/
linkedin.com/in/keithherman/
inspirewebsite.co.uk/how-we-work/meet-our-team/
amazon.com/Occupational-Therapist-Shirt-Today-Flamingo/dp/B07Q7BX76R?customId=B0752XS9VX&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blackmailed by the kikes. Wonder what dirt is worse than saying nigger on a live stream that he wouldn't just come out and say that they're blackmailing him.

nope, hes a bra wearing cuck

Attached: DeMtIndV0AcnbH-.jpg (1200x600, 67K)

>doing funny things for youtube means you’re a degenerate that wants to kill all whites and make the globohomo work

After Christchurch Felix said "White Nationalists should be banned from youtube".

He is an anti-free speech anti-white slave to kikes and his whore vegan wife pegs him.

What's the Time Stamp where he talks about the ADL

Pewds has shadowbanned comments with "ADL" in them

NOBODY IS FALLING FOR YOUR PSYOP YOU MUSLIM RAT.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Fucking sage this shit

Attached: 1565759957448.png (946x1293, 450K)

Either way, giving moeny to them is no no

youtube.com/watch?v=aF2ypkAedJ8

>Pewdiepie is still /ourguy/

/ourguy/ isn't on youtube faggot

Couple of things to note with this whole mess.

1. Throughout his entire career he has never really made a big deal about mentioning donating to any organization, at most it has been something like a stream done for a charity drive.
2. The ADL recently got special privileges on YouTube to "combat the hate" on the platform, and have a great deal of say in what is and is not allowed.
3. The guy's livelihood is pretty much YouTube, and he has shown in the past that he's very unhappy with it as with his decision to stream exclusively on Dlive.
4. The guy just got married, probably with plans to start a family. The perfect moment to hit him with threats to said livelihood.

Think about it.
>Hello Felix we heard you just got married, be a shame if someone were to shut down your channel, blacklist it from the search algorithm, or remove monetization. Fortunately we've got just the solution for you goy, just mention a donation of this sum to us.
Hell, last time he had a controversy involving the tribe they pretty much got him cut from Disney which was his livelihood at the time. With a marriage now being involved he's probably no longer in a situation where he can take those risks. As always, threats are much more effective after a man gets married and has a family or plans on having one.

But also if this is legitimate shilling, it's possibly the absolute worst shilling in the history of mankind considering how spectacularly itn has backfired since 2017 and onwards to this day.

>person doesn't support hate
>IT'S OBVIOUS THEY ARE BEING BLACKMAILED
>T-T-THE JEWS

have sex before you shoot up a school incel

Attached: 1567402510924.png (667x615, 323K)

>hes a typical swede
indeed

He's already got 30 million. How much more does he need?

>theory crafting
he was recently on a fancy honeymoon in what can only be described as illuminati controlled hotels in 3rd world areas where the 'elite' go to play with children. i suspect he was blackmailed there.

i see it possible that he was drugged and then had incriminating photos/video taken of him with another girl... or boy for that matter. not a huge deal prior to the marriage, but now is a different story.

Holy shit this awesome.

Attached: kek.jpg (1816x458, 190K)

Maybe, but also maybe this.

Attached: DD73DBAD-8920-490A-9527-55EDCB625376.jpg (820x258, 120K)

He really doesnt seem that uncomfortable, a bit awkward because it is a serious topic but thats it

It's probably not related to getting more money. Consider the fact that he lives in the UK, a country where a man was brought to court for teaching a dog a Roman salute. Now consider the fact that his name was specifically mentioned by a shooter. He's probably been harassed by law enforcement and organizations like the ADL threatening to shut down his accounts and seize his assets for the better part of the year.

From a comment
>For those of you that dont know who the ADL is. The ADL, Anti-Defamation League - a Jewish organization that targets and silences people that criticizes Jewish supremacy and Jewish world bankers while attacking blacks, queers and Muslims... The ADL is an Organization that was founded to subvert blame from a child rapist murderer who is Jewish into a poor illiterate black man who wasn't involved and was used to shift blame of many Jewish crimes onto nonjews.
The large amount of fucking redpills being given out is glorious

Kind of weird he announced his donation on YouTube when he could have kept silence, likely his hinting something.

he says they got his soul, which makes me think they used an underage person in the sexual blackmail. it's how these kikes always operate.

This is very concerning and depressing

Attached: 1566008314565.jpg (900x680, 82K)

Hopefully that faggot is redpilled. In this case he don't give a shit about them

bro, he turned. He supports the ADL. Its over.

twitter.com/EsemicolonR/status/1171517472639315968?s=19

Which hotels?

That's the most stupidest excuse, so pathetic and weak. You shills are now banking on emotional blackmail.

are you forgetting the ADL openly celebrating disney cutting ties with him which was their doing in the first place?

memeflag posts don't matter

>has $30m
>scared because of where he lives
fucking move?

JIDF is ITT fellas

this same faggot ass vpn in every thread. kys.

>It’s obvious that pewdiepie is being blackmailed
Then he's a spineless coward like the rest of them.

four seasons, bali.
>Canadian businessman Isadore Sharp founded Four Seasons in 1960.
>Sharp was born in Toronto, the son of Polish Jewish immigrants.
from the way he was speaking about his trip, it seemed like it was given to them for free. (((free)))

They like many other people now have footage of him raping a child as leverage

It's probably a PowerPoint by now how to do it to someone

He worked with Disney

What do you think freezing of assets entails?

How do you blackmail someone who has enough for three lifetimes you dumb little cultists? He just wants more money like every celebrity, he doesn't care who he has to suck to do it.

Its probably less about the dirt and more about him, or anyone close to him suffering an unfortunate accident

*enough money

ill support him by unsubscribing,(dont use google) and tell everyone else to. and watch his number plummet. that will get him out of that shithole he's in right eh? be more help than anythiung else.

they just donated money to him you shill kike

Who do you think runs the banks?

the ADL runs shit in case you haven't noticed. i'm sure you have though, as you're a JIDF shill

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BROS WE ARE TAKING OVER THE COMMENT SECTION. WE HAVE SO MUCH POWER THE KIEKS WERE FORCED TO SET THE COMMENT SECTION TO SHOW NEW COMMENTS BY DEFAULT INSTEAD OF THE USUAL TOP COMMENTS ROFL. THEY CANT DELETE THEM FAST ENOUGH AND THE POPULAR ONES THEY DELETE RAISES SUSPICION. GO GO GO!

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>muslim
yea muslim and adl go right along with each other you godamn kikes think were going to do anything but make sure he loses all his gibs for taking that temporary gibs?
those who take security over liberty deserve neither

stfu nigger and start unsubscribing

his eyes convey brimming consternation and dissent

hidden retreats is the name of the company that comped their honeymoon. attempting to find out who founded and runs them now.

Not even the same guy. I'm posting using au cell service. I'm in japan

the shills that have just started popping up are members of the JIDF
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Attached: Jidf_logo.png (316x316, 104K)

He sold his soul to the devil.

F

That makes 0 sense, why would they sort comments by new when that is the only way you would see the comments before they are deleted. This board is retarded

>racism and bigotry in all its forms

Attached: adl_leo_frank2.png (1498x2459, 2.55M)

cus this happens constantly on his videos and other videos, the default sorting getting changed to most recent instead of top.

are you one of the hidden retreats employees? they're based in the UK.

His parents are neo Nazis, that's why he had to sneak away to Italy in secret to meet his wife.

This is news to me

fucking an italian haha

BECAUSE ADL IS GETTING CALLED OUT WITH 300+ LIKES YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE! THEY RATHER YOU SEE NEW COMMENTS GETTING SHOAHD INSTEAD OF THE 300+ LIKED FAGGOT FUCK OFF!

Attached: 1523965226851.png (450x720, 145K)

but wouldn't he have to agree to that?

Watching the kids panic truly shows power of Kek. Results are like common cold viruses panicking over AIDS viruses.

They have to. Otherwise, seeing the original undeleted comments with thousands of likes and concise wording + replies would have broken Youtube and ADL.

I know you came from reddit, you're not welcome here. Go live your cuck live away from this hallowed place.

damn...

around 2:20

He's the top YouTuber ever, making millions off their platform that is partnered with the ADL. Of course he's not going to bite the hand that feeds him and he shouldn't be expected to. Stop relying on major celebrities to throw everything away.

I still cant believe he hit 100 million Kikes !

Attached: 1563526670499.jpg (586x720, 104K)

Want the likes? Embrace the kikes.

Attached: pewds_is_making_new_frens.jpg (721x647, 241K)

Than he should take a break. This make everything worse.

FUCK YOU ADL

Ă̶̡̨̮̜̪̒̃̂d̵̛̼͙̙͕̫͓̑̿̽̓̆́̌ͅl̶̨̛̞̦͕̗̱͊̀͘͜ͅ ̵̨̩̩̟͂͐͒̊̌̌̓̈́̃i̴̪͔̪͍͖͍̩̭̤͂̿̇̒̆͝s̷̳̊̋͌̂͌̂͠͠ ̴̡̳̤̬͙͋̎́̏́̓̌͠͝b̶̤̂̽̎́͛͂̿̌͠l̸͈̤̥̗̹̗̏̀ǎ̶̤̯͕͗̓͑̕͝c̴̤̻͉͙͆̑̓̚͜͜͝k̵̝͖̫̊͌̍m̷̧̩̥̣̫̓̿̔̔̃̎̕ͅǎ̷͕̦i̶̢̟̒͑̒ĺ̶̖͍̩̩̹̼̜́̂͆ĭ̴̳͎͓̭͕̆̋́̀͌̆͂̄̈́ň̷̨̥̏̋̏͝g̷̡̥̝̹̮̘͕̜̾ ̸̮̺̤̩̣̂̕P̷̪̉̇͂̐ĕ̴̡͍̰̬̥̗̘̳̩̣w̵̛̭̮͈̯͚D̷̟̝͇̘̝̜̯͕̑̈́́͌̾̉̈́ͅị̵̛̰̜̪̹̥̪̾̈́̂̈͋͑̚͜͠e̴̘̰̘͉͔͚̿̆͂̈́̒͗̌̐͋͝P̴̣͎͖̎͌̃͆̄͐̈́̑̕͘i̷̺̔̔̂̈̚͠ẻ̸͚̟͈̠̖͕̳̦̳͉̈̋͗̌ ̴̧͙͕̞̹̈̓͘͝͝a̴̛̜̓n̵̳̦̻͕̊̒̾̑̀͌̀̐͌d̵̥̰̬͓̳́̀̏ ̸͓͕͔̥͕̄̈́̃͋͘d̸̦͉̙̖̮͉̈́͛e̸̞̮̒̆̀̏̈́͑̑͂̕͜l̶̢̧͚͇̱͚͍͉̥̞͐́̒͋͛̊̓̋͋̕ȩ̶̢͖̑ṭ̵̮̯̖̮̿̾̾͆̂į̴̝̟͔͉̼̮̗̆̊n̶͈͈̔̔͒g̷̡̫͚̭̟͍̰̼͌̎͆ͅ ̵̨̩͈̝̰̗̮̙̞̹͋̑̆̒͆̋̀͝c̷̠̼̺̝̏ơ̵͙̯̐̑m̸͎͚̂̎̔̕ṃ̸̨̧̪̣̼͖͍͓͑̉̍̄̎̑̌́̂̃ȅ̸̹̜̌̆͐n̷̮͉̦̬̠̖͘t̸̞̼͖̤̝̟̤̼̭̆͒̎̔̾ş̶͇̼͎͖̟̩͊

i'm having a lot of trouble finding out the founders and top brass of hidden retreats. i don't think that's by accident. Jow Forums another autist with higher power level.

Attached: Mister_Bones.jpg (400x479, 27K)

hiddenretreats.co.uk/about-us/ this hidden retreats?

What is covering your ass, Alex?

And why are the ones with thousands of likes not deleted? That would be way easier rather than purposely showing thousands of people spamming the same shit about comments being deleted, you people are morons.

but why would adl make him advertise it. i dont doubt that they could be blackmailing him. totally plausible but why would they require the donation to be public. it doesnt benefit them in any way

If i told you that you had beautifull hair, you would definetly be more likely to allow me to cut your hair. This might be a trap for (((them)))

Attached: 7faad337-ba7e-4d90-a39b-1c67a3ce6877.jpg (580x326, 22K)

Because more show up and take the place of the few big posts which got deleted. Which is why "newest first" fixes everything for them with minimal effort.

You're so fucking dumb, dude.

that's the one. i gave it another look, noticed it said part of inspire group of companies, and remembered seeing this guy on LI.
>linkedin.com/in/keithherman/
4/5 top related on the right are chicks that are unusually attractive for LI

Attached: Capture.jpg (1197x646, 98K)

the ADL is pretty much a cult
they wouldnt want to get strung up for being the cult they are
Pukeypie joined a cult. if thats how you making your (((living))) you know, its not really a living

>Be anyone who is known to understand internet culture and hence the realities of the world
>Couldn't donate to the ADL of ones own free will
This is literally the world Jow Forums has created.

Attached: 7154536228.jpg (480x534, 30K)

It would be way easier to delete the comments calling out ADL that get popular and leave the generic ones as the top comments than redirect to new comments which is just spam of people supposedly exposing it. How the fuck does showing everyone the comments you haven't had time to delete fix anything? Perhaps if you weren't such a stupid nigger you wouldn't feel the need to blame all your problems on Jews?

You make no sense.
Now go back.

Can confirm. All posts about ADL are being deleted.

i love the adl now

Attached: heiladl.png (676x1200, 685K)

Reminder that the ADL is one of Youtube's trusted flaggers, they have the ability to deny someone a youtube channel.
And now they're demanding donations? How is this shit even legal?

>Inspire is an ABTA licensed travel agency and tour operator based in Bramhall, Cheshire.

inspirewebsite.co.uk/how-we-work/meet-our-team/

we know... been going at it for a few hours now

Attached: 13002-h1030xw1380-pdvd_001-1000x746.jpg (1000x746, 91K)

More advertising on /pol

Googled "Flamingo ADL"
amazon.com/Occupational-Therapist-Shirt-Today-Flamingo/dp/B07Q7BX76R?customId=B0752XS9VX&th=1

I don't know. Someone call me Schizophrenic for reaching to find connections.

Attached: fLAMINGO.png (1172x1168, 728K)

>hidden retreats is the name of the company that comped their honeymoon.

Fuck, we've seen what comped sushi can drive a man to. Imagine a whole honeymoon COMPED by glowniggers? Sorry about your soul, Felix.

>It would be way easier to delete the comments calling out ADL that get popular

No it would not, shut the fuck up and stop pulling bullshit out of your ass, nobody has the need to babysit you through this thing. They did exactly as you said they "should have done", that's what caused the current "ADL is deleting comments".

The tendency was, and still CLEARLY is, that comments mentioning ADL will get hundreds of likes through a single minute of exposure. This kills your horrible conjectures about "what should be done", just as it killed youtube's initial plan. Why are you even discussing this specific topic, holy shit.

Attached: 1563812090306.jpg (320x320, 9K)

Cope thread
Sega

i hate these fuckin sites.
>about us
>who we are
>names literally no one

THEY ARE GETTING DELETED YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER HENCE WHY THEY WANT YOU TO SEE NO VOTED COMMENTS DELETED

Attached: 1512600331395s.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Activities of Daily Living

Attached: B1FdLPLSZ0S._CLa_2140,2000_813poBSX2FL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._SX679._SX._UX._SY._U (679x635, 37K)

Wow. This backfired on them hard.
Jews just don't have the touch anymore.

Attached: 1528154208918.png (402x455, 61K)

>555

>DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

at least it gives you the name of the company's home town. Which verifies your Keith Herman as the co-founder.

Do you think they’re just gonna let a anti-ADL comment get anywhere close to the top?
Also the comment section is also being spammed by retarded normies who don’t know what’s going on. So they are trying to bury it before it gets out of hand