ITT: We discuss white BVLLs that have been dominating niggers in sports recently, in UFC...

ITT: We discuss white BVLLs that have been dominating niggers in sports recently, in UFC, tennis and basketball white BVLLS are #Winning, niggers BTFO.

Attached: 1cbece168fa24aefb2b37a739e83e59f_18.jpg (1000x560, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufc.usada.org/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_in_the_Caucasus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a waste of digits.

>putting balls through hoops is important
wasted digits

most are on roids

>/sp/ stealing gets.

Tough these days for real. USADA is very stringent.

ufc.usada.org/

>most are on roids

Recently white BVLLs from East Europe are dominating and beating niggers in every sport, we might actually see the day where white BVLLs will be back on the Wheaties box again!

cope

he's an ethnic Avar, are they white?

>khabib
>white

Caucasians are white and they are beautiful.

Attached: 3B9CC1B9-B973-487A-83D0-7473420DF797.jpg (810x1080, 61K)

Khabib isn't white, he's a Turkic Avaar (Dagestani) muzzie.

they a little whiter than sicilians and so on, but it's not case cause most of them don't identify themselves as white, but as muslim exclusively.

He’s white. He’s Caucasian.

AHAHAHA

Attached: theLword.jpg (1024x768, 238K)

Skin color doesn't make you white, European ancestry makes you white.

Chechen's are not white
>Turkish rape baby

He is European. He’s Russian.

>he's an ethnic Avar, are they white?

as long as people think he is and there aren't niggers dominating in UFC thats all that matters

They are white. They aren’t Turkish rape babies.

>Chechen's are not white

Chechens in America easily pass for being white and so it's refreshing seeing whites dominating in sports again. Would you rather have niggers instead? Not I.

no.

He’s literally from a European country. He’s white.

some of them very white, some a little whiter than sicilians and some others like arabs.

He is not white, he is arab/asian

what are the Turkic? didn't they mix with mongols?

the bizarre ethnic make-up of Russia is interesting and confusing

arabs never made it to the Caucasus

>He is not white, he is arab/asian

your opinion is irrelevant, what matters is group think and if hes winning and people think he's white it's a win win for the white race.

You Know What Day It Is Good Ol' Fathead

Attached: Tiramisu Tuesday With Fathead.jpg (828x828, 119K)

North caucasus people in general build their identity on their religion - islam. And because most of them not considered white by most russians, they tend to maintain exclusively muslim identity. Though it's not a rule, and some people with strong white look can maintain white identity, as well.

So if he's not White what is he.

Wrong.
I dont think they mix with mongols, they dont look mongoloid at all. I think they have mixture of arab and slavic blood, while most of them indigenous to their place and their core blood nor slavic, nor arab.

Attached: Abbasids850.png (1481x902, 50K)

>asian

oh look desperate asian arguments again.

nope
they are not white, you can pick one out of a line up easily
they are a special breed , the most disgusting people you'll ever encounter, whites should not associate themselves with them
yes they did

Attached: inbred.jpg (900x640, 155K)

why is he wearing an old stuffed animal on his head?

that's a strange sybian he's riding

This.
Whites can dominate in sports it's just that American whites are suburban pussies who don't like competition and their mommies never let them play b/c they might "get hurt."
Import some slavic thugs and you'll see whites BTFOing niggers in sportsball. it'll be a common occurrence

>slavic thugs
will become sissified pussies in the next generation, you can't import white people from somewhere and hope they will not become pussies just like others in the country.

1 generation of white greatness is better than none

well I'll be buggered, do they did. How did Arabs go from world conquerors to useless fags?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_in_the_Caucasus

he only wins against malnourished manlet blacks
The real, healthy fed blacks actually grow so they end up in a different weightclass.

Attached: i.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

All of them look white to me.

He clearly looks white though.

Are there any that are Christians?

They all look white to me.

Don't white people come from the caucus mountains? And he's an ethnic caucasian?

probably because you haven't been exposed to them that much
>most of the foreigners in my neighborhood are from North Africa , to me Chechens look just like them just a bit paler

that's just some German philosopher shit
>sadly it became common use

No. They come from Central Asia & the Middle East. Research Scythia. And also look into Merovingian after.

They’re really beautiful people. I can understand why that guy wanted to name our whole race after them.

Attached: Stipe Miocic Ngannou ufc.jpg (1364x1508, 943K)

Majority of them are bastardized with semitic, mongol or trukroach admixture. So somehow near amerimutt level of white but if you somehow institute white-only policy in your country you certainly won't include them.

Have you ever interacted with them you subhuman mutt? Only difference they have from average american nigger is that niggers don't worship cube of saturn.

Check his childhood pictures when he was way less tanned. I'd say so.

Attached: misschechnya.jpg (367x480, 52K)

It's not hard to meet chechens online, retard. Georgians also appear in foreign countries often.

Attached: Bisultanov.jpg (441x640, 75K)

Why do slavs try so hard to make western euros think people like this aren't obviously european?

Attached: chechen2.jpg (604x604, 45K)

Did you forget how stipe miocic fucked this dude up?

Leave Kharedditor to us

Attached: me and the boys on our way to save anne franke.jpg (673x900, 209K)

muh islam

Attached: chechen.jpg (439x480, 34K)

>angloid cuck fetishing mountain achmeds
please kill yourself. I unironically hate britain because of anglo posters like you.

Because slavs have experience of dealing with them? They are like niggers of Russia
>Low IQ
>Literally never work, it's in their culture to consider work absolutely unacceptable, similar to gypsies
>Either leech off welfare or run some criminal shit
>Hate all who is not them and can harass you if they outnumber you enough
>Worship cube and are like wahhabi beachhead there, require constant pressure to keep them in line

Some Caucasians look white, others do not.

Attached: police.png (800x563, 869K)

don't bother. He saw a red-haired Chechen, therefore all Chechens are white.

Same amerimutt larping as a slavic migrant? LMAO. Stay mad, fetal alcohol syndrome skinnyfat manlet. You will probably just drink yourself to death like every russian 'male'.
Most of your post is just unproven bullshit but; why would they work for you? Like 80% of the caucasians i've met don't even think about islam that much so you are probably just lying.

he'll smesh your boy

Attached: 1567875831901.jpg (620x896, 122K)

No, I’d marry one if they were Christian though. They seem to have great family values.

They all look white except the one on the far right.

Attached: 1562606175110.jpg (906x900, 71K)

Based, comfortable of their heterosexuality.

Who is on the far left? He’s cute.

Islam Makachev

Thank you!

>White muslims are not white
>Black christians are white

That state of christcucks.

Imagine being so bad at sports you have to claim light-skinned shit-skins-at-heart as being white. I guess it’s fine if a chick fucks a light skinned black guy as long as the baby comes out with little melanin right?

>probably because you haven't been exposed to them that much

They can't be half as bad as Mexicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans and other 3rd world scum.

>They can't be half as bad as Mexicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans and other 3rd world scum.
they're worse. I would pick jews over them. Or niggers. Or anything really.

Mohammed Goatfuckahn

They’re from a European country so they’re technically European and it wouldn't be racemixing. It’s different than a light skinned black guy.

His name is Islam. He’s beautiful. I’m guessing he’s Muslim though...

Attached: D996AAD6-4816-4A3E-B535-AE25F2A71BC1.jpg (281x343, 71K)

Why would you assume a man named Islam is a Muslim?

Attached: skysports-saul-alvarez-canelo_4734133.jpg (2048x1152, 199K)

I’m speculating and will keep it at that because...wishful thinking.