Assault weapons!

20 years in jail for this 69 year old man. Say something nice about our wonderful men and women of law enforcement.

Attached: 66049A87-4626-487D-9617-199139C850BC.jpg (750x1243, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

njherald.com/20190908/pa-man-found-with-assault-weapons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FEINSTEIN SAYS GIB GUNS NAO!!!!!!11

Attached: 1545338678467.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Attached: 0t0knvh8mw321.jpg (749x754, 72K)

It's PA, so it might've literally been an assualt weapons.

FRANKFORD -- A Dingmans Ferry, Pa., driver was jailed after police say that during a vehicle stop on Route 206, a trooper observed ammunition and a weapons case on his passenger's seat -- and later found assault rifles and high capacity ammunition.

Peter E. Barnes, 69, was charged Wednesday by the State Police with second-degree possession of an assault firearm, second-degree possession of a handgun without having obtained a permit to carry, third-degree possession of a rifle without having obtained a firearms purchaser identification card, fourth-degree knowingly possessing hollow nose bullets and fourth-degree possessing a large capacity ammunition magazine.

On Thursday in state Superior Court in Newton, a judge granted his release from jail on conditions.

Police say that on Wednesday, a trooper was patrolling the area of Route 206 north in Frankford when he observed a Ford F-150 pickup truck, bearing Pennsylvania license plates, failing to signal while changing lanes, according to an affidavit from Barnes' arrest.

The trooper stopped the vehicle at milepost 117.5, and as he approached the car and began speaking with Barnes, he observed "in plain view ammunition and a green rifle case in the passenger seat," the affidavit states.

Barnes told the officer he was coming from work in Fairfield, and in response to an inquiry by the trooper if he was coming from a shooting range, Barnes said he was not, the affidavit states.

When asked if he had any firearms in the vehicle, Barnes told the trooper, in effect, he had a handgun behind the drivers' seat, according to the affidavit. When asked why he had the firearms, police said Barnes said he was at a target range in Dingsman Ferry, Pa., the day prior.

Barnes was removed from the vehicle, handcuffed and searched before being secured in the back of a trooper's vehicle.

Attached: 03-07-19_Studio_3_RM_10-05-53_D4390_Marsala_0754_JD_760x.jpg (760x1140, 43K)

Yeah, well you're not supposed to leave guns in your car in PA if you don't have a CCW and you're not transporting them to or from a place where you were buying or using them. But the rest of that sounds pretty questionable. You don't need a purchaser identification card in PA to have a rifle.

It doesn’t matter. That the firearms were not registered should be the headline. Instead, our journalist’s editor has changed the headline to one that contains a buzzword with political implications. Sad. That firearms must be registered is also sad.

>need purchaser ID card for a Rifle

No you don't.

Please describe "high capacity ammunition."

Google army gun. If it looks similar it's high capacity.

There's no registration in PA. It's unclear if the idiot reporters meant that it was an assault weapon or an assault rifle. Obviously you're looking for trouble if you don't have the paperwork for full auto or whatever else.

c-cute

>high capacity ammunition

Attached: 30F0EE0C-4953-4465-8654-F6CBFACE2BB3.png (750x1334, 1.67M)

I see said the blind man.

Attached: gun_guide.jpg (560x467, 59K)

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (671x458, 60K)

So what if it was? The 2nd Amendment makes no stipulation on the types of arms permitted.

high capacity ammunition refers to any assault pistol which is fully semi-automatic or is designed to eject white supremacist terror bullets. you can recognize high-capacity ammunition by its black color or whenever a POC says they don't like it.

guns bad

I disagree, they usually get the actual AR correct

in the poeple's republic of new jersey, you do. welcome to nj, nigger.

Attached: 1671648767698141414.jpg (642x603, 115K)

Dude got arrested in New Jersey, not PA

Last time I was in NJ I saw a big fat nigger in a pink sweat suit roll out of his PHAT old buick or whatever and proceed to pump his own gas while arguing with his lady. That was one of the most American experiences I've had in NJ.

Use them or lose them

Ok America, it was fun antagonizing you the first couple times shit like this happened but stop now. You're not supposed to be the UK.

What weapon isn`t meant for assault?

Quick slice of fun, PA's registered deer hunters outnumber Canada's entire standing army 1,000,000/ 40,000

USA free folks are the army of the free world.

NJ sucks but honestly any responsible gun owner should know how to stay legal if he's going to cross state lines.

Attached: 1567637147444.jpg (750x922, 56K)

umm no 30.... rounds is STANDARD capacity for all US military M16 variants and the Civilian AR-15 series of rifles.

>High capacity ammunition
so is that like, a two bullet round or something?
I really wanna know.

what would Timothy McVey sey?

njherald.com/20190908/pa-man-found-with-assault-weapons

>If convicted on all charges, he is facing up to 28 years in prison.

What the actual fuck? Did they ban "assault weapons" in Pennsylvania? Or what? What the fuck is going on?

The constitution grants him the right to bear arms, he doesn't need another paper giving him a right. Shall not be infringed, i.e can't have laws that stop you from possessing them.

Is there something missing from this article, like this guy was a felon? I don't see anything on these laws, particularly the "assault weapon" possession.

I really want to know if these "assault weapons" had select fire capability also. Or did they just mean a regular perfectly legal semi-auto sporting rifle?

Oh I thought this was a joke until the double take of article
>m-m-maybe they are talking about +p

I agree, but sometimes you have to pick your battles. There are people who opt out of being a US citizen, don't give a fuck about the IRS, don't bother with driver's licenses, and all the rest, but the reality is that the average person is going to be treated like a dumb nigger for flying too far in the face of the de facto state.

He probably had illegal fun switches or forgot his NFA paperwork.

Here here.

Any firearms sold in the US after the ban can't be anything other than semi. You can still buy pre-ban firearms but they aren't cheap.

something is not adding up

really now? This shit started with sandy hoax parents, and now it’s devolved to ammo being high capacity now?

"How much for the van?"

Attached: critical hmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Noice. Saved.

>fun switches
quintessentially boomer

Doesn't mention any of that, though. Is there some license you have to have to transport guns around in your car? Maybe license to own?

PA anons better watch out if this is the case. Sounds like totalitarian bullshit.

>He is expected to appear back in court on Sept. 19.
He would be an idiot if he goes back.

We have been "picking our battles" for longer than I've been alive and I am sick and tired of hearing inaction against tyranny justified as "picking our battles".

Tell me, when was the last time there was a battle, let alone a battle we won?
DC vs. Heller?
A ruling that DC has proceeded to ignore, and only had a Q-tier "trust the plan" effect on national gun rights?

what is high capacity ammunition

PA anons, now is the time to invade New Jersey and claim it as rightful land of Pennsreich.

This is correct. You don't need a license or purchase card to buy a gun in PA. It is also legal to have hollow points in PA.

He got picked up in NJ. You can drive guns around in your car all you want if you have a CCW, and they're shall-issue in PA, meaning the sheriff has to give you one within a month or whatever unless he can come up with a good reason why you shouldn't have one. They're pretty trivial to get.

>failing to signal while changing lanes

1-800-come-on-now

What the fuck is going on here? The article appears to be rule, but there is obviously something fucky.

>You can drive guns around in your car all you want if you have a CCW, and they're shall-issue in PA, meaning the sheriff has to give you one within a month or whatever unless he can come up with a good reason why you shouldn't have one.
That's what the law says, but in practice, that's not how it works.

Most people aren't in the habit of getting caught with them, but I'm going to be honest... If you open some attics or basements here, you can see the full scope of true assault rifles here. Don't fuck with us. I'm begging you.

Attached: pennsreich 1.jpg (1071x1113, 157K)

Shall not

That's how it works in my limited experience. I've never even been contacted about somebody else's CCW application despite being listed as a character witness.

"If convicted on all charges, he is facing up to 28 years in prison."

He did not kill or hurt anyone... 28 yrs for possession of small metal objects... Objects explicitly allowed by Constitution.

This is insane.

Attached: num28.jpg (474x336, 18K)

That explains it, nevermind

“Assault weapon” is justinguistic manipulation, and normies don’t give a shit what makes an assault rifle an assault rifle. The term is just racked in for extra fear and to make ownership of said weapons seem extreme and unnecessary

Do people actually have to wait? My sherrif is downright giddy to give them out. They print them right there. You're in and out in like 10 minutes. It's glorious.

It's NJ man. He must have known he was playing with fire. The rules are massively different. Living on the border, he should have known.

I got denied by the local Sheriff without any reason given other then the State Police denied me. That's not a fucking reason. The law says the Sheriff SHALL ISSUE, says nothing about the fucking State Police. I never appealed it. I just carry without

Someone needs to shoot the cops that arrested him, and the DA that charged him.

In Minecraft, of course.

He should have shot the cop in the face for treason. That's what I would have done.

ACAB

high capacity ammunition?

all criminals are black

Well, gl. I would definitely want to know what kind of shit list I managed to get myself on. If you're already on some kind of shit list then they're probably not going to like it very much if they find you breaking their precious rules.

Violence is never the answer, dude. Choose love, bro.

>I just carry without
Based and freedompilled

Attached: freedom pepe.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Fuck their rules. If anyone tries to disarm me I will shoot them in the face.

Get a lawyer and appeal.

Attached: 63x5rnkj25f21.png (500x390, 303K)

Nah, Im good.

kek

Shameful whats happened to the once seat of liberty. PAfags should rise up and take back what their forefathers fought and died for.

History disagrees

In Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, they take the full 30 days. They claim it is just administrative backup. That isn't true - they just want you make you wait as long as possible because they are anti gun.

>Arrested just for being a normal PA man but in New Jersey

This is Constitutional law and is what Revolutionaries cited when people called them criminals for attacking those red coated rats. There is nothing controversial about saying human rights take precedence over the “lives” of policebots.

Stealing 28 years of a man's life is violence.

I like cops and all but ill kill alot of pigs before muh guns are taken away

Apply at a different county. Fuck the grabbers and their bullshit. Pittsburgh and Philly are all niggers, jews, and comped whites. Fuck cities. I don't want to dox myself too much, but if you look at the western counties, there are several sheriff's that specifically say they will process applicants that do not live in their county.

Attached: 1568146161798.jpg (640x431, 25K)

>pulled over for not using signals
This sounds like a cover story. Bet someone he works with pulled some "if you see something, say something" stupid shit and tipped off the PD.

Totally threw me for a loop first time i was in new jersey and some guy kept insisting on pumping my gas. Then i found out i couldnt legally pump my own gas

Dude that is weird. I paid $20 for my ccw, they took a picture and literally five minutes later I walked out with it. They never even called my references.

>I like cops and all that
Words from a man who's never had to depend on the cops to do anything and dealt with their incompetence cowardice lack of understanding of the law and just mean spirited dumbness.

Run to the Jews for help I'm sure you won't get fucked worse than you are

I don't know about route 206, but I haven't ever seen somebody get pulled over in NJ for driving like your typical lazy NJ slob. This guy was either way out of line or they were on the lookout for his car or his plate was in a database or something.

lolwhut

Attached: 1562648439816.png (511x515, 29K)

Never trust a single word that the ((media))) says or prints. They are the enemy of the people.

Attached: 1556599121242.jpg (1242x1145, 625K)

HE WAS IN NEW JERSEY, FUCKTARDS

like this?

that's high pressure

Attached: high cap ammo.jpg (2000x1312, 250K)

This is what got him into trouble.
There is no reason for a civilian to have high capacity ammunition.

if "shall not be infringed" is the law, and a cop violates that, isnt the cop the criminal?

Imagine living in, working in, or traveling through Jew Jewsey.

It's hear hear

Attached: 1532046997989.jpg (657x527, 90K)