JOHN BOLTON GENERAL - DONALD DUMP FIRES JOHN BOLTON /BLTN/

John Bolton, National Security Advisor of the United States @AmbJohnBolton
whitehouse.gov/nsc/
ARCHIVE whitehouse.gov/privacy-policy/

>b-but Neoconservatism is bad!
aei.org/publication/why-neoconservatism-was-and-is-right/

NEW:
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-fires-national-security-adviser-john-bolton-n1051986

THOUGHTS:
This is a sad day for the American public and especially the American spirit. Trump has essentially surrendered U.S. dignity due to his lack of courage. This act of what essentially amounts to treason really does give people reason to feel bad about the president's national policy — the arrogance, lack of respect for our nations interests, and contempt for the rules of engagement that a country such as the U.S. must follow. In short, Trump's presidency has just come undone.

Remember what the "insult" neocon really means about you:
>Strong support for a Christian West
>Strong support for U.S military
>Hatred against Russia, China, Syria, Iran, etc (axis of evil)
>War on drugs and degeneracy

Attached: 1563567978747.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/2019/09/10/trump-pushing-major-crackdown-homeless-camps-california-with-aides-discussing-moving-residents-government-backed-facilities/
wnyt.com/news/dutch-apple-hits-uss-slater/5486884/?fbclid=IwAR1gCzJDMDCU2n-ymIK41grGi1Yh_eHzvGKW55xdXJJjMBDkEtfzU07UmFY
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-modernizing-sanctions-combat-terrorism/
saraacarter.com/flynn-hearing-reveals-existence-of-bombshell-doj-memo-exonerating-michael-flynn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so who's filling in the vacancy?

The world is less safe today because of Trump's disgraceful decision.

As a conscientious conservative I have become increasingly concerned with Trump's mental health over the last few years but especially in the last few weeks. Trump has suggested dropping nuclear weapons on a hurricane. These are not the words of a sane man, they are the words of some very dangerous man.

This is not a man who should have power, not anymore.

Donald Trump needs help, he can't manage himself. The people of North America, the world at large, can't bear to see the US president-elect being so reckless with nuclear weapons that could start a World War 3. The world needs to take his mental health seriously.

I am a man of very strong moral standing, and I don't like the thought of people suffering because of the incompetence of Donald Trump (or Putin. Or any other leader for that matter) but this isn't possible anymore as we have a president who is mentally unhinged.

MIGA

and this lack of mental capability is highlighted by his rash decision to fire his best man John Bolton. We need to seriously ask if Trump can function as President while making decisions like this....

they aren't sending their best

Attached: 1561055254044.png (2799x1197, 3.41M)

Is this where lefties raid Jow Forums larping as Neocons who larp as Trump supporters?
How do you do fellow neocons

Sychophantically supporting Trump is a very small minded position to take.
Do you support America or the President? I support America.

Very sad. Bolton was the voice of reason. Trump voters will criticize Obama for being friendly to hostiles and praise trump for it all in the same breath. It’s almost a miracle that trump even appointed Bolton in the first place but now I’m beginning to suspect it was all a shallow gesture anyways. A shame

No, this is where we wipe the shit from your mouth after you have been done being used as a human toilet by "Jow Forums patriotism/nationalism."

One day I suspect you will grow up into a fine and respectable man. Until then feel free to mosey back down to another thread where you can hang out with all the other "based" and "redpilled" zoomers.

Attached: dhdhhhd.png (400x235, 83K)

Should be Doug Macgregor.

>rare right-wing virtue signal

Yes mister Bolton, I stand with Israel too. Please give funds to fight these muslims and white supremacists.

Attached: 1525777530222.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>"Declare war on everything."
> t. John Bolton, before violently murdering the author and OP in a fit of berzerkergang that would stain the date 9/11 with even more deaths than two planes crashing into the Twin Towers

Its a sad day boys

Attached: DeepSorrowMcCain.jpg (470x313, 20K)

This fuckin retard

It's a sad day for America, a sad day for the Republican party, and a sad day for /pol\

He should go on CNN as a concerned conservative and get the respect he deserves. John Bolton and Bill Kristol and GWB saved the world from Sad-dam and the homicide bombers and helped secure the security of our greatest ally whom we bless so that and we may be blessed.

No one needs to worry about Bolton and his future, there are plenty of Koch financed Heritage Foundation type locations for his golden parachute to land on, where he will earn a big stipend and also 6 figures on the speech and lecture circuit.

Zion Don does something right for once.

Ignore/hide CTR posts.

Center right conservatives and libertarians have been shitting on Bolton since forever. Today is a good day. Fuck that warmongering cunt. Americans don't have to foot the bill and blood for needless wars. Euros don't have to take the refugees from said wars. Sand/Mudslimes don't have to die, they can be safe in their terrible terrible countries.

B R E A K I N G

Trump To Put Homeless In FEMA Camps
washingtonpost.com/business/2019/09/10/trump-pushing-major-crackdown-homeless-camps-california-with-aides-discussing-moving-residents-government-backed-facilities/

>Trump pushing for major crackdown on homeless camps in California, with aides discussing moving residents to government-backed facilities

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-193106_Samsung Internet.jpg (1433x2251, 1.24M)

>every1 is ctr!

off topic. wasnt gunna make a thread.
more boat fuckery
wnyt.com/news/dutch-apple-hits-uss-slater/5486884/?fbclid=IwAR1gCzJDMDCU2n-ymIK41grGi1Yh_eHzvGKW55xdXJJjMBDkEtfzU07UmFY

lots of theories about fema in general, and it's cuz of shit like this

People will call me a shill, but Bolton was the best guy in the Gov't and the one who understood the best that we need to be fighting more wars

Thoughts & prayers, cunt

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This

No, you could also be a retarded neocon or a troll. People calling you CTR these days is less an accusation of being a literal member of Hilary Clinton's 2016 Presidential election campaign and more so pointing out how inorganic, planned, and stereotypical your message is.

into an oven you go.

Attached: 49A34E77-A999-4A60-9774-B38C45189B5E.png (768x768, 371K)

bump

>The American spirit
Wasn't George motherfucking Washington himself against foreign interventions. Weren't virtually all of our founding fathers against it too.
>Treason
Bainlete
>Strong support for a Christian West
The government has no business in divine affairs, read the constitution
>Strong support for U.S military
No one argues against that
>Hatred for*
America was supposed to be a well wisher to all but friend to none. We have no hatred, what Russia does is none of our business and doesn't threaten our national security whatsoever
>War on drugs
That has been going on for about 100 years now, how's that working out for ya, how did prohibition worked out.
OP is an anti American bitch and a faggot

Attached: OP.png (800x578, 871K)

>I am a man of very strong moral standing
Lol. That's funny! Wait! You mean he's serious!?

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-modernizing-sanctions-combat-terrorism/

Sec. 4. This order is effective at 12:01 a.m. eastern daylight time on September 10, 2019.

Same night: BOLTon resigned.

WWG1WGA
Drops will go fast.
WH clean SIG.
Marker.
Everything is planned.
Years.
Message.
UNITY.
AWAKENING.
We Fight.
Lexington.
Concord.
STAY TOGETHER.
Q

FollowBolton.
Clean.
Stage.
Learn how to archive offline.
The streets will not be safe for them.
Q

Who is standing next to Pence & POTUS?
Message?
Boltoncleaning house.
Out they go!
A clean House is very important.
Q

If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.
The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.
We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Q

If you are smart (stupid) you know what just occurred at the meeting in Russia.
Attempts to frame Russia / POTUS (optics) are failing and will soon be exposed.
[Objective] to keep POTUS away from PUTIN failed.
Bolton+ PUTIN should scare you.
Enemies are allies.
EVIL has no place here.
America is no longer for sale.
The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER.
The WORLD will UNITE in this cause (G v E/R v W).
Forced immigration pushers will be exposed (the 'why').
Read the BIBLE.
GOD WINS.
Q

Attached: EEDch4rUYAAB821.jpg (320x179, 10K)

The true founding myth of America is WWII. Everything before that was just prologue.

Fuck this stupid nigger Bolton. War fucking sucks.
>smells oil

can I get a quick rundown?

It's because of this. I bet Flynn comes back

saraacarter.com/flynn-hearing-reveals-existence-of-bombshell-doj-memo-exonerating-michael-flynn/

You got the order wrong. The Republics end began with the Spanish American war and was complete by the end of ww2. The "prologue" is where we're meant to be

>t. John Bolton

Just sayin, I'm glad Bolton is gone.

You are a delusional brainlet. Bolton is a realist and understands what must be done to maintain American supremacy. Take your stupid snek and shove it up your ass.

So Trump decided against going to war against China/Iran and losing like Hitler after Israel gives China all U.S. intel? I want to believe.

What makes you think that the people support American supremacy you mongrel. If that were the case, why would establishment hacks and the media have to spend millions in propaganda to make our "enemies" seem as literally satan?
If Americans were for American hegemony, why would the various anti war movements have so much success throughout history?
Americans have and always will OPPOSE American might, it's who we are, who we've been, and who we'll always be. Part and parcel of being a Republic you fucking nigger

Yikes. Prosecutors must produce all exculpatory info to the defense under a case referred to as Brady. Flynn's new counsel, Sidney Powell, has been really pushing for that Brady material, and maybe now she'll get it. If true, the prosecutors involved should have their licenses suspended or revoked. This may go to whether the Mueller probe was conducted in an ethical manner, which most people here have doubted since Andrew Weissman hired on.

>This is a sad day for the American public and especially the American spirit.
Every day is a sad day for Americans.

Attached: Israel First Bolton.jpg (787x819, 175K)

>conscientious conservative
you are neither. you are a piece of shit liberal shill. and you are fuckin stupid as is the person who wrote that for you. truimp fucked away 2020 on his own. you can clock out and go home

Hopefully John will watch his whole family, and everyone he ever took a smiling Christmas photo with, suffer for a long time before they die, and before his own, worse suffering begins.

Attached: TIMESAND___d762762762rfgfgf7j6j2j14efd145ftyuefu00hpspp5627.png (1452x978, 1.02M)

Hear hear!

I have been a member of the Republican party for over 30 years.
I'm old enough to remember when the great patriot Ronald J. Reagan once walked the halls of power with his head held high... These days, however, I feel that Mr Reagan would feel only dissapointment if he was still around... Trump is rapidly removing the 'grand' from the Grand Old Party if you ask me.

>DADT02Bb
In early 2017, I was walking around NYC or some similar place. On the side of a bus stop was advert that said, "Joe was a good man once," or something. It seemed like it had a meme on it: a sarcastic one.

Attached: TIMESAND___d762762762fj6j2j14efd145ftyuefu00hpspp5627.png (832x490, 135K)

Attached: TIMESAND___09fplmjghhi3ivaaoy82f642fsuxubx2bu2r2ub2rznhlr7cjc3.jpg (201x251, 10K)

Attached: TIMESAND___3gzdwu65ugerekeketukryunrb8lv478y0r 0ev72qcwrtrtuu75u5u5u7cjc3.jpg (480x800, 65K)

Hiring Bolton was a mistake.

Glad - and very pleasantly surprised - to see he's gone.

All the pro-Bolton posts on this thread = shills (who know that Trump's anti-war position was a big selling point with 95% of the people on Jow Forums who are sick of middle eastern wars for israel).

Attached: 1.6810150.2539265271.jpg (857x482, 56K)

/PTG/ just lost another poster of the evening.

S.
an israeli puppet.