HAPPENING

Attached: 8FBF2121-ACC6-4974-90E6-462D5E5681DE.jpg (1125x590, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/epstein-did-not-die-in-his-prison-cell-feds/
truepundit.com/holy-fuck-youre-a-fucking-idiot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

truepundit.com/epstein-did-not-die-in-his-prison-cell-feds/

He died at the hospital

Jeffrey Epstein was removed from his prison cell to another part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center hours before his death, casting serious doubt about the narrative surrounding the pedophile’s reported suicide, federal law enforcement sources said.

The shocking revelations, if true, shatter the Justice Department’s narrative that Epstein hung himself in his cell with a prison bed sheet.

The FBI is investigating Epstein’s death which now includes reports that Epstein was taken to a different part of the prison before MCC officials made a 911 call to the New York Fire Department.

Epstein may have been returned to his cell in a wheelchair shortly before that 911 call was made.

“There are reports he was in a wheelchair and slumped over coming back to his cell after approximately 5 am,” a federal law enforcement source said.

MCC officials called 911 at approximately 6:40 am.

Was Epstein unconscious at the time? Or even alive?

And where was he in the MCC?

Where is the surveillance camera footage from other parts of the MCC?

And if he wasn’t in his cell to hang himself, how did he die?

Dozens of disturbing questions await answers and these new wrinkles turn the Justice Department’s official suicide narrative on its ear.

But Justice Department and federal Bureau of Prison officials are not commenting.

Wrong.

Jeffrey Epstein was removed from his prison cell to another part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center hours BEFORE his death

BUMMMMMPPPPP

The plot thickens...

U r wrong brainlet

bump

No shit, he was photographed on his fucking island like a week ago.

Tig if Brue

He's going to replace Bolton. Check 'em. Screenshot this, biotches.

can't find any independent sources corroborating this screenshot. OP is a faggot until he provides source

Attached: 9u6m57238256408119.jpg (1186x908, 88K)

>source: ?

wow why are we still talking about this?

he killed himself, end of story. im so tired hearing about this all the time I just want to sleep.

He’s not dead at all he lives in Miami Beach with Osama Ben Ladenstein

It's all crumbling down tomorrow.

surprise witness confirmed

>Was Epstein unconscious at the time? Or even alive?

Both... because that wasn't The Egg that was in the wheelchair slumped over.
It was the stand-in cadaver with the weird ears and different nose

DUH

Attached: tweety.jpg (799x1001, 231K)

Nope it took a while for the poison to take effect. It was important the assassin first created the appearance of hanging then while Epstein was not conscience to administer the poison in an injection under his thrumb. Once authorities found him their focus was on the apparent suicide while the murderer slipped out of the prison. The same type of poison was used on Seth Rich. The assassin now lies in a barrel of sludge in Saudi Arabia after implicating the Clinton Camp and a video tape of the confession is in the hands of the Justice Department. The recently deceased in now buried, in his barrel, in a remote location in Saudi Arabia. Big Dick

Attached: fbi.jpg (150x155, 12K)

Perhaps a key for a lock? Maybe they needed his pulse to open something?

You guys are all on level one...

Clever for leaf.

Calling it now: Epstien is still alive, the dead body was a look alike, and the coroner was a deep state ringer to rule suicide.

He literally posted the source before anything else you retard.

you guys, seriously, grow up, this is perfectly normal, very often when a high profile pedophile who has recently been released from suicide watch commits suicide he doesn't actually die at the original facility he was housed at, this is because of the heroic life saving actions of the prison personnel and first responders who work diligently to ensure that the not yet dead prisoner is safely transported to the appropriate facility where he can then render himself dead and all of the proper paperwork can begin to dispose of the body and close the case; you act like everything's a conspiracy: Grow up

Last I heard he was spotted on Serbia with Tupac.

The source for their claims, not the source of op's image.
As far as anyone knows they pulled it out of their ass.

Big dicks are out of style there broham

Maybe come as little dick next time. It will be more realistic.

Then go to reddit, pussy.

Bill Clinton actually used a crooked coroner to declare that two boys passed out on a railroad track from smoking pot and were killed by the train.

im still convinced (((they))) were out of options and just said fuck it. kill him. nobody will really care and he's gonna rat.

Attached: B1CAE9B9-E6F5-4627-8DC9-4D89D649B85F.gif (500x500, 45K)

>truepundit
That site is Qtard tier BS

Did the deceased name the same Clinton people for the hit on Rich and Epstein?

>richjew walks in, doing the Six Flags themepark shufle
>"take these american shekels my pets and go muhdick"
>"b-bix nood"
>nigs shuffle off
>Six Flags themepark music starts to play
>well well well, its time to take one for the tribe
>a muffled "Oyyyyyy" heard in the distance of the prison

when a response leads off with "guys seriously grow up" I know it's coming from a 60 year old Shareblue cunt who knew Epstein personally. Probably with initials DB.

Stuff it, faggot

Will this story just die and go away?

Not an argument, you have not bothered to make effort to locate and discredit citation even... low energy shills today.

Nice one dig bick

Yes what was left of him did. The initials are J.P.

Attached: biden clinton.jpg (960x948, 116K)

Epstein never existed. He’s ai generated. Trust the plan!

He's alive and well.
He met with Barr a few days before and they came to a deal for him to be sprung from jail and switched out for another dead man.
This also fits perfectly with him making arrangements for his money to be transferred to a "secret trust". Funny how the state didn't take it all as proceeds of crime?
He's walking fee as a bird.

Attached: 1564489544649.jpg (362x475, 43K)

True. It was a shared cell. Wasn't "his".

Welcome newfren

Makes sense especially when you think about the Taliban an odd meeting to reveal

another day at the office.

I believe it, I've never met him personally

fuck off shills. spamming this nothingburger 24/7. He's dead and nothing is going to come of it. Time to move on to relevant current events and stop with the slide threads.

See what happens when you don’t read? You look like a cock sucking tranny.

>Jeffrey Epstein was removed from his prison cell to another part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center hours before his death

Attached: 8568793.jpg (611x962, 190K)

The board is nothing but slide threads right now. Yawn.

fake news

Attached: D8852E38-3DF5-4453-9C79-594486A67D38.jpg (750x752, 306K)

Well, I get that. Any chance JP and his brother will be brought to justice? And do you have anything on Bolton and/or Bibi?

Attached: 6834973.jpg (642x361, 54K)

He was murdered or replaced with a lookalike.

Leaf flag, sleepy spam. Purple gang confirmed.

Terrence the black guy that no one has ever heard of, that Trump retweeted, already told you what happened, dummy. Now the news is catching up.

>truepundit.com/holy-fuck-youre-a-fucking-idiot/

Go to sleep, then, Chaim.

Attached: df58822f8ca2596da6b98626af6d224d.jpg (682x1024, 112K)

Julian Assange?

He's not dead. He's laid out on a private island covered in lolis.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Podesta.

Post a clip or part of the vid/snapshot

Whatever happened to the major indictments dropping last week?

kys.....faggot shill. HE'S NOT DEAD !

EPSTEIN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>The recently deceased in now buried, in his barrel, in a remote location in Saudi Arabia.
this is on par with dumping osamas body into the ocean. fake and pathetic

You know, get caught trafficking drugs and have millions of dollars that you can't explain how you got it and the state will take everything from you.
But somehow trafficking in under age boys and girls for sex and the state doesn't take your money?
So what the fuck is up with that exactly?

Attached: 1549327986511.png (757x643, 297K)

J.P. has already been indicted on other things. Nothing on Bolton. Here it is pretty hot and we may have serious attacks on Iranian nuclear installations at any moment. Bibi has just about had it. Met him recently. He wants to end this while Trump is President.

I seem to recall Seth Rich being shot, with bullets. Poison would be kind of overkill at that point.

Fuck you, Eggdick.......we know you're alive !

So the Jew is getting frustrated that nothing is going his way and is trying to take everything in his own hands all while blaming trump for it?

He was stable at the hospital before he died.

You really want to see my friends murdering this fellow and feeding major organs to their dogs before dissolving him into a barrel of acid?

that's all Canadians ever do, just dream young cuck, you and your brothers will have never done a thing for this world, and soon, once the jews have killed us all, and I do mean soon, you can tell your dieing loved ones, go to sleep now, just go to sleep.

Satire. No sources in the article. Complete bullshit.

So they're still going with he's still dead but they're concocting a more believable story?

SR didnt die in the street, he was taken to the hospital, u know skippy?

Attached: 1566068670839.png (787x854, 862K)

Just want to see some proof
Seen a mexican have his nuts eaten by a dog so thats on par

How are Bibi's polling numbers looking? Does he believe that he must act soon because he's going to be out?

Done behind closed doors. Folks just deciding who gets 20 years with Tryone. Keep in mind my comments on the FISA Warrants and who approved them. The new IG Report is damning. They are all going to jail.

>Epstein may have been returned to his cell in a wheelchair shortly before that 911 call was made.
DIDNT AN user THAT WORKED THERE SAY THE SAME FUCKING THING THE DAY BEFORE THE INFORMATION ABOUT EPSTEIN BROKE? OH GOD IS user STILL ALIVE?

I don't think I have ever seen police with a backpack on

is he at least going to testify against against others?

When you deal with this type of person you do not bring the back for trail.

His child trafficking business was fulfilling "our" high-ranking Jihadist mercenaries' contractual agreements. Which, among other things, included a compensation payment of 75 virgins.

I seem to recall him being found by responders alive. I also seem to recall that he died after he arrived at the hospital.

>Be billionaire
>Laws apply to you
Yeah, na.
Epstein is on his island banging loli's. It's the only scenario that makes sense.

Attached: 1543789029913.png (1000x665, 61K)

Zerohedge has a story on the FISA warrants being illegal. So perhaps the report will be released this month or early next month.

I expect that over the initial warrant and the 3 extensions, the net will be wide and will include your favorite Sally Yates. Also, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Rosenstein.

>And if he wasn’t in his cell to hang himself, how did he die?
He still had the noose around his neck and it got caught in the spokes of the wheelchair.

Jordan Peterson. I fucking knew it.

Yes nigger, post it

Attached: Epstein Island photo op 4k.jpg (218x243, 10K)

Look this shit over here is very old, and keep in mind the Iranians already have nukes. The Iran nuclear agreement was just bullshit, to give the Iranians time to develop missles. My bet is the holy city of Qom gets one of the first nukes. The Jews are not going to walk into the oven alone this time.

who dis?