ONE SWEDISH BOY BTFOS ADL

Look at the comments on the vid. Look at the pewdiepie subreddit. Look at the ADL's twitter feed. By throwing away $50k - an amount that means absolutely nothing to either him or the ADL - He's created a massive shit storm against the ADL, exposing millions of normie youngsters who watch his channel to the truth of jewish cultural enforcement.

Shills have been running the "pewds is compromised" narrative on Jow Forums for a long time. The desperate shilling trying to control the narrative around this is just confirmation that he absolutely fucked them today. Good on you pewds.

Attached: 87895798223452354.jpg (2600x1301, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2gtc3/regarding_adl/
twitter.com/ADL/status/1171523176112648192
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226040119/#226046281
i.imgur.com/R3tmFfO.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok someone give me the rundown, what did pewdiepie do this time

no links to adl salt mine, no links to pewdiepies, no archives ... dude if your gonna make a thread, at least toss us some bones. How long before hes banned fromjewtube, and why hasnt he simply started his own website at this point.

And a nothing e caleb slide thread. Fucking sage this garbage.

Links and archive newfag.

Tired of you shills, go away he is cuck. No amount of mental gymnastics will help you.

>pewdiepie
Who?

he's playing 9999999999999D chess by giving the ADL ludicrous amounts of money and power, brilliant play.

He publicly endorsed the day of the rake. That's right syrup nigger your time is up.

Most subscribed youtuber in the world

He donated $50k to a corrupted censorship company that slandered him in the past, now people are assuming he's being blackmailed

>ACKSHULLY DONATING 50K TO ADL IS BASED

COPE HARDER

The vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY

pdp subreddit mods just removed all ADL related posts and put up this post trying to make it all go away - users are not having it - all top comments call out the ADL:
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2gtc3/regarding_adl/

ADL twitter flooded with anti ADL comments from pdp fans:
twitter.com/ADL/status/1171523176112648192

>a man who a creates massive shitstorm, redpilling literally millions of young normies on the ADL and the reality of Jewish cultural gatekeeping is not a cuck
>mental gymnastics
>meme flag
Be more obvious shlomo.

He knew it would cause an immediate backlash. If he just wanted to be a good goy he could have donated to the SPLC or some other identical organization. The ADL specifically has tried to damage his business and fuck with him in the past and his audience is well aware of that. This was 100% a troll.

I see the "muh 4d chess" retards have moved on to praising pewdiepie for being the newest traitor

thanks amerobro, you will be spared on the day of the grill

Attached: DOTG.jpg (474x306, 29K)

Wow 738483D chess
If you donate money to your enemies they lose

>Good on you pewds.
Yeah, he's totally based when he pushes faggots like James Charles on children in his videos. gtfoh

BAD PEWDIEPIE HOW DARE YOU DRAW ATTENTION TO MY EVIL ORGANIZATION

Attached: Jew.jpg (600x737, 75K)

Hello fellow white man

Haha pewdiepies news segment on youtube has way more viewership than cnn or msnbc or any main stream news show in existence

Attached: 1563308267026.jpg (334x506, 42K)

People need to stop looking up to him as some kind of "role model."

He's literally some random guy that made youtbue videos about videogames from his basement. He is not, will not, and can never be, a role model.

This was posted the day before he cuck’d.

Attached: B758378B-562E-4CE8-9439-70AE7450D2D1.jpg (820x258, 120K)

He looked so uncomfortable when he announced the ADL donation.

Fuckin jews ruin everything.

Does this sentence:
>By throwing away $50k - an amount that means absolutely nothing to either him or the ADL - He's created a massive shit storm against the ADL, exposing millions of normie youngsters who watch his channel to the truth of jewish cultural enforcement.
Mischaracterize the outcome of the donation in any way? If so how? The outcome is clear, 100% anti-ADL, and was 100% predictable. It was obviously intentional.

Some random guy who stands up to media and tells them to go fuck themselves when pulling in more viewership than five next news shows combined

Thats where I checked out.

Link the thread

>I just happened to cap this random shitpost with three replies
Hi shlomo.

They've been running the "pewdiepie is compromised" narrative for months. THere's probably a shill posting that on some thread every single day and capping it just to use for an occasion like this.

Attached: 1544590287261.jpg (1023x1024, 64K)

>The outcome is clear, 100% anti-ADL, and was 100% predictable. It was obviously intentional.
I bet Felix is shocked to hear you even insinuate such a thing

It's irrelevant how much money it is, it's to signal that he's their bitch, not to make the ADL look bad. Spin it all you want but he looks like a total loser.

I'm not doubting that he's done good things.

All I'm saying is don't look to someone as a hero, who fundamentally is not and cannot be one.

Answer the question.

Does this sentence:
>By throwing away $50k - an amount that means absolutely nothing to either him or the ADL - He's created a massive shit storm against the ADL, exposing millions of normie youngsters who watch his channel to the truth of jewish cultural enforcement.
Mischaracterize the outcome of the donation in any way? If so how?

Stfu jack

He will make an apology video soon. Pewds is done for quite some time now

"if you donate to your enemies you win" the post

>100% anti-ADL, and was 100% predictable. It was obviously intentional.
Who's intention?
Perhaps google forced his hand? Or someone else, but who else has such a hold on him realistically.
Perhaps someone made him do this, and they set him up because they can blame him for backlash, accuse him of fostering anti-ADLism.

>"pewds is compromised" narrative on Jow Forums
He’s not right leaning, jesus fuck. He likes being edgy and some of the things he says or does were not really that big a deal 6~ years ago. The fucking spectrum has shifted so fucking much that everyone from 2010 would be considered nazi’s today.

Stop propping him up as /////ourguyyy////, and just appreciate that he questions the spectrum shift and presents that to younger audiences. That’s it. Jow Forums needs to grow a backbone and stop handing out flyers to everyone who even smells a little right of left.

The ADL gets millions and they've slandered Pewdiepie before.

>oy vey goy i mean perhaps uh perhaps uhhh yeah like maybe uhhhh they did this to like get him somehow like.... uhhhh aw jeez goy this is a tough one what the fuck... pewdiepie bad just remember
Desperation

If you give money to your enemy you win

>He’s not right leaning
True in a lot of ways. Just like lots of Jow Forums, you don't have to be "right leaning" (left right is a meaningless boomer dialectic anyway) to understand who the enemies of humanity are and make moves against them.

>pewdiepie plays 4d chess
shut the fuck up

see

You faggots need to leave Jow Forums, this swedecuck was never anything other then a giant faggot for 12 year old retards. Anyone who follows e-celebs and celebs in general should go jump off a fucking cliff

I wish I could have those $50k instead of those kikes who will spend it on promoting white genocide.

Answer the question. Does this sentence:
Mischaracterize the outcome of the donation in any way? If so how?

When have you done anything as substantial for humanity as alerting millions of naive young people to Jewish cultural gatekeeping?

what the fuck.. the transition @ 2:26

>they get rich, he gets rich
"boy he sure (((called))) them out
no he didnt. check image posting would be calling them out

Attached: 1540492334949.png (1052x1067, 770K)

>mfw pewdiepie saves the West for 50 grand.

Attached: 8C6BE280-7180-44F8-B267-44CD9771EA9A.png (601x404, 176K)

Answer the question, are you a faggot? Wait don't answer that cause I already know the answer. You cucks are all just fucking jews in disguise, we all know JIDF lurks here all the time and posts shit

Attached: download (4).jpg (500x375, 141K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226040119/#226046281
found it and
>226099140

Attached: 1537182471115.jpg (300x207, 13K)

It’s honey money. It’s honey who gave him the money to do the giveaway

>50K

>ludicrous money/power

Attached: wojak_big_braind.jpg (1022x946, 80K)

What retarded spin. People were already woke to the ADL. Pewds is a faggot who doesn't have the balls to shoot straight and just enabled the enemy with more money. Nothing will come of this.

Because he has been acting like a bitch for months. You're 100% damage control.

Can someone write a script that will create millions of youtube accounts?

kek, will we be seeing the wrath of the zoomers?

good go subscribe to him wiht your 100 gorillion fake youtub accounts kike

He Bs the the FO... uhhh how is it then that thousands of publications run various stories all saying that he plugged "anti-semitic" stuff and websites even though it is a mischaracterization of the person and what he does.

As opposed to anything that is critical of islam or judeaism (our qualifiers of "semitism") he just has some frankly idiotic content but this is supposed to be a force that legitimizes him being pinioned in the press nearly universally with very little balance, fact checking or proportion or reason.

What you have, in many senses just like many of Jow Forums's own misplaced quests is someone being maligned, save their witch hunt is supposed to hurt, mischaracterize and de-fund an individual for what is foolish bad taste on very rare occasions.

As usual, and almost 100 percent certainly freedoms they would allow themselves with their own friends neighbors etc in their own lives, homes or writings however tasteful or, at times, in poor taste.

When will they be finished with the industrial scale character assassination and misrepresentation?

Let me know if you see a single correction or retraction of any story regarding this individual and/ or his re-infranchisement with Disney.

Your shilling is totally not organic.

>12 year old minecraft playing kids from the suburbs of a blue voting city are woke the ADL
Nope. Pewds audience is massive and it includes droves of kids who would otherwise have no opportunity to be redpilled.

said the shill in stunted /Pole epic channer speak.

absolutely worth the shekels

Attached: heiladl.png (676x1200, 685K)

>One group of yids mad at another.
Do you take this place for low IQ shitskins, go shill your swedish cuck elsewhere your time is up.

Been here longer than your age kikelet, now run along shill, it won't work seen you faggots shill for this cuck here for a long time.

>implying 50k doesn’t give you unimaginable power
With 50k you could take down the ADL or redpill a generation

noone is mad at the adl why they censor on youtube who PAYS people. he just got PAID, not donated.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT THE ADL STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Attached: 1568132972175.jpg (785x731, 295K)

Attached: 1540793060286.jpg (797x448, 149K)

This shit is children’s programming targeting children who’s parents don’t care enough to monitor their children’s watching habits.

You might as well be here discussing how the fucking teletubbies “btfo’d” someone.

In short; Grow the fuck up, junior.

more proof its 100% a troll ,, he's telling the ADL they mean shit to him by donating 50k

>types like ESL
>meme flag
>low IQ
turk shills go away

>ADL is blackmailing him
It isnt blackmail its extortion

Talks about how his channel grew from 100 subscribers to 100 million, but then out of fucking nowhere, he sponsors and donates $50,000 to ADL.

Attached: pdp.png (876x734, 94K)

Anyone recommend a video where I can hear about the “real” origins of the adl?

need some links on that celebrating disney hating you

oh wtf its real, its fucking real, his upload was the 10th.

i mean, i guess it would nt of been to hard to knew he was going to do that before he did a video on it, somene must of knew him. a guy in germany anwyay.

i.imgur.com/R3tmFfO.png

This is some 4D chess bullshit, he didn't intend for any of this dumbass

Attached: 1548458944798.jpg (1600x1484, 1.33M)

why would he donate money? its laughable, not blackmail.

Attached: 1562771035341.png (274x415, 165K)

jewdiepie

Pewdiepie has always seemed based to me. I don’t watch much of his stuff

LOL

I made a comment that got 100 upcummies. Now it isn't getting any. They removed it.

My new comments aren't showing up on the video either. Officially shadowb& from that video.

He's trying to clean up his image. "Look I love Jews!" He just got married, he may be trying to quiet things down for his wife.

>NO NU UH I MEAN LIKE NO JEEZ NOOOO NU UH NO WAY NO NO NO
desperation

The ADL sends in the JDL

100million children are getting redpilled right now.

1) ǟքքǟRɛռȶMʏ ǟɖM (ȶɦɛ օRGǟռɨʐǟȶɨօռ ȶɦǟȶ քɛաɖֆ ɖօռǟȶɛɖ ȶօ) ɖɛʍǟռɖɛɖ ȶɦǟȶ քɛաɖɨɛքɨɛ ɖօռǟȶɛ $50ӄ ɨռ RɛȶʊRռ ȶօ ռօȶ Gɨʋɛ ǟռʏ ɮǟɖ օքɨռɨօռֆ ȶօ ǟɖM օR ɛMֆɛ ɦɨֆ ƈɦǟռռɛM աɨMM ɮɛ ȶǟӄɛռ ɖօառ ɮʏ ǟɖM'ֆ ƈMǟɨʍֆ.
2) ǟMM ƈօʍʍɛռȶֆ ǟGǟɨռֆȶ ǟɖM աɨMM ɮɛ ɖɛMɛȶɛɖ, ǟռɖ ȶɦɨֆ օռɛ աɨMM ɮɛ ǟֆ աɛMM, ֆօ ɨ'ʍ GօɨռG ȶօ ǟֆӄ ʏօʊ ȶօ ƈօքʏ ǟռɖ քǟֆȶɛ ȶɦɨֆ ǟռɖ ֆքǟʍ ɨȶ ǟֆ ʍʊƈɦ ǟֆ ʏօʊ ƈǟռ

i've been waiting for this moment

You can hear it from me, or use google.

13year old raped and killed. Jew tries to burn body, janitor finds him, calls cops, white people abduct from jail and hang him, jews say hes innocent, becomes martyr for jews, adl creates

muh 4d chess

Jewdiepie haha good one (retarded laugth)

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-212631.png (960x540, 324K)

okay space cadet, back to the moon with you

>Swedish man deplatforms himself because of "racist controversy" created by the MSM on multiple occasions, and then funds the corporations that were trying to deplatform him, legitimizing their actions in the process and bluepilling normies on corrupt Jewish organizations
>not a cuck
pick one and only one.

Attached: shrugging_cat.png (432x429, 213K)

This theory makes most sense to me. Or they actually have something on him, but he seems pretty normal so, I dunno.

>But muh PEW - D CHESS

It's over bois, he's gone. We need to learn an important lesson NOW. Those in the public eye willing to move an inch on what they believe due to ADL type of pressure ultimately stand for NOTHING.

Attached: pol.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-141321_Firefox.jpg (1080x2032, 685K)