What is the essence of being a woman

What is the essence of being a woman

Attached: 1568159157945m.jpg (1022x1024, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2pbfkNI2d_A
instagram.com/p/B2OzxT4gwdb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those aren't women. Those are whores.

You have desperate men who would do and give everything to you. Men are the best wey to get free money.

Being wrong about everything

Motherhood. You'll never understand it.
These are whores, though.

being a stupid slag who has everything handed to her on a silver platter and never even having to try

Where are their fathers?

being lost, we dont belong in this modern society they have created for us. they try and try for us to succeed but from an early age it was already too late. essance of being a woman is being a waste of space, energy and resources.

piss flaps

lol, it looks like someone shooped those panties on her
POST THE NUDES FAGGOT

Watching football and drinking brews

No lie I had my gf and her best friend sleep in my bed on Saturday. Gonna fuck both of them next time and just have a harem

Post the rest where the blonde shits herself

the ESSENCE of being a woman?
>checks dirty feet
Surely an unpleasant one.

>I'm an incel

That's what panties look like

Get a life beta nigger faggot

That image is why I support legalization of Cannabis. Nobody ever blacked out half naked in a hallway after purging their guts from Cannabis, only to get laughed at by people who have never even been to a party and think that this behavior is not expected/demanded by 99.99% of modern society.
This happened to me my first time drinking in college also, I was unable to respond or stop throwing up and then once I left the bathroom I just crawled down the hall and passed out... good thing I’m not a female because some nigger would have probably raped me.

If you are actually female. I am sorry

would lick

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Just imagine putting your face in there, taking a big whiff, and then rubbing one out

probably on facebook jacking it to pictures of their daughters, imagining them being plowed by teams of brown subhumans

there is literally no solution to this that doesn't involve us killing tons of these freaks to make room for our own country

living life on easy mode

>free shit just for being a woman
>attention just for being a woman
>not having to put in any effort to look attractive (no, makeup doesn't count)

Attached: 155857283877334.jpg (317x432, 24K)

>hops for estrogen
>gets me in touch with my feminine side

Ya ok sure

kill yourself you servile beast

The solution is to force men to be fathers

Nice, 14 iou’s have been credited to your CIA deposit box

Some nigger DID rape you!

Attached: Pepe 10.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

>clearly it is lying in a pile in a hallway that is the essence of being a woman
OP is a retarded faggot

Attached: 1547686145701.jpg (1259x1080, 528K)

why did you strip down?

Working for Google

pic related

Attached: 1567095211336.jpg (1398x972, 451K)

i am! it is hopeless, im 20 and it is already over for me. everything i was ever told turns out to be a lie. a "good intended lie" my ass. everything is out of reach, im not capable like they said i was. im not a shooting star i am a black hole

If only, then I would have everything for free, correct?

this. can't make a whore a housewife as people have said in the past to as well.

A miserable pile of semen.

Women that shave are disgusting trollops.

Trying not to be that pic. I just want to have a cosy family and there are just all these whores around me telling me not to settle down yet. It's a fucking mess.

What kind of horseplay are they engaging in? Did one trip the other and end up falling herself?
Anyway, the essence of womanhood to my mind is care. Care for herself as a giver of life, care for the people around her, and care for the continuity of her people and traditions, since she is to play a large part in the education of children and the telling of tales, both to do with the family and with folk religion.

Attached: 1543523491211.jpg (500x552, 34K)

>What is the essence of being a woman
Selfishness and stupidity with a heaping side order of narcissism.

Attached: fellow anons.png (625x500, 412K)

Being a cunt

Sex with dogs for the same reasons you have sex with black men

The essence of being a woman is not obeying God and getting our asses evicted from the garden.

I had pants faggot, I took shirt off because I was throwing up in a communal dorm bathroom and thought I was dying. But the act of passing out was not in effort to get raped by so,e nigger, if that’s what you’re insinuating

A woman is an adult female. Anything else depends on her socialization. I am personally for a gender identity without gender roles. Bonus points for it removing trannies.

What do their feet smell like?

Same thing.

calm down you faggot, we're working on it, we'll get our old europe back

tits or gtfo

women are essentially barbarians

One man's whore is another man's housewife.

In this photo /pol sees two whores beyond salvage. I see something different. I see two young Aryan women who need to be saved by a strong man, and guided back into a life of motherhood spending days barefoot in the kitchen.

All women are whores, it’s their nature. They are retards that when given free reign and equality to men they destroy everything that is good. People like to say that blacks are the worst bio-weapon but females are it’s why jews focused on them the most when subverting our culture.

The reality is that they are beneath men and are objects and must do as we say. Failure to comply should result in execution. A women only exists to serve man. Her only job is to have children and ensure her husband is in high spirits so he can best perform his role as a provider. This is the natural order, this is the nuclear family we must re-assert ourselves as the dominant ones within our society. The reason woman are like this is because jews are the dominant ones and women only follow that of which she precise to have power and that is why they partake in Jewish degeneracy, because the degenerate Jews that promote it to her are the leaders of our societies

never lose hope

Attached: 1566327142336.jpg (611x875, 152K)

Attention Seeking

I just hope you understand that you won't have any rights if/when things change.

well then it's good you didn't throw your boipucci out for the world to see

This is the only true answer.

Attached: mother father son daughter.png (881x499, 27K)

>saved by a strong man
>t. Captain Save a Hoe

>why can't I find a good man
>I partied, yeah, fuck you for asking, it's normal

Attached: drunkslags.jpg (650x512, 23K)

Mmmm whores

Will she wakes up if I rape her?

MALE and FEMALE are concepts that come from the Universe.

Male = Seed Planting.
Female = Seed Receiving/Nurturing/Birthing.

Male and Female are supposed to be Divine Partners in Perfect Harmony.

Ideally both should be 100% fulfilled.

>my first time drinking in college
nigger you're suppose to get that shit out of your system at 16, by college you should be able to handle your self and know your limits. Only people that act like drunk fools in college were sheltered homebody teens.

Attached: 1568161227615.jpg (509x339, 42K)

Whores don't deserve redemption.

Attached: 1566170492583.jpg (838x1182, 490K)

Cute farts
Epic melodrama
Aim for the stars
Widens the panorama

>What is the essence of being a woman
you may think it's this
youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
or this
youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE
or maybe this
youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
but NO!!!!!!!
it's actually
THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=2pbfkNI2d_A

>I am a black hole
>Flag

Alrighty.

Women are obsolete and malfunctioning tech. They should be done away with. Send them to go live with their equals: the niggers in Africa.
The white man needs to replace these trashy things with the artificial womb and genetic engineering.

Attached: 1563728633550.png (500x701, 375K)

50% divorce rate. I have to wonder why with this type of stuff going on alone.

some people are desperate and/or get married still as a status symbol I guess. maybe they don't know about their past to as well.

walking around the front room screaming about how black men on the tv can drape their dicks over other peoples shoulders and are hung like a horse
instagram.com/p/B2OzxT4gwdb/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10_13-25-46.png (591x723, 168K)

What's the difference?

Attached: 152829631920.jpg (640x895, 129K)

Imagine a man and then remove all reason and responsibility.

xd

xd

this
I've wasted tons of money on ewhores and all i got in return was some pics and some smelly panties who who knows if she even wore them
but its not her fault its mine for being such a basedboybetacuck
but changes are being made

you asked

Attached: 1566856301255.png (1036x726, 213K)

Looks like some grade A pussy to me.

Reproduction.

If I had a daughter and she ended like this, I would beat the shit out of her

don't do it user. it's not your mess yet.

Attached: FemAnon Here.jpg (450x305, 40K)

boomers and gexer are such fucking faggot
>hurr durr nigger ball

based leaf

I have come to the same conclusion

It's because we can't beat them into submission anymore, not that we ever could legally but when it did happen it was usually considered a private matter.

The essence of being a women is
>1. exist
>2. be healthy (=fertile=attractive)

with who? one out of 10 people who all worship you, and then you have to, like some sort of maniac, pick ONE who will get to fuck you. Who will that be? any of these orbitors that think you are oh so based for wanting a family? how do you fall in love in these circumstances? and when your child grows up in this society loving jews and homosexuals, you are far too soft to put your foot down, and god forbid your husband doing it. arguments will be countless, divorce incoming. and you will end up exactly how you did not want to end up. why? because women are evil? emotional? because its the way its been made up to be. larp as some 20s housewife all you want, you were raised in an urbanised city by media, internet (if youre young enough) and made out to be a waste. of. space. A heartache, a headache.

Imagine licking those delicious soles. MMmmm

why rub one out when you could rape one?

>i am a black hole
Is that the state of your pussy is right now?

The ex-wifey divorced them, so they could use the government to steal everything from them.
The daughters ironically hate their fathers for never being around.
Perhaps, the fathers should have opted for the vasectomy at 18 and forgone the lifetime of disappointment and theft, which will drive them to an early grave.

Attached: 1565921169700.png (1200x800, 763K)

im by no means a stunner but im neither fat or a dude

1. don't be "that gal" (don't be that guy) - perfect image. party gals alone that are like this or in this realm at least.

2. MGTOW - perfect image for why many in the millenial bracket alone are MGTOW.

3. can't turn a whore into a house wife - perfect image

so many places this fits. like all the men she fits into that vagina then wants a "good goy" / "good man" after 100 to 500 guys over the years 18-30 or so alone if not longer than that.

then they get pissed when we millenials aren't married. What the fuck did you want. I didn't want that in this image.

4. perfect image to describe why many of millenials are never getting married and/or don't want to be in the end.

no, the black hole was just something i thought of since my girl-pjs (very old ones) say im a shooting staron them.