Black psychiatrist can't help him

>black psychiatrist can't help him
>black bus lady tells him to fuck off
>black girlfriend abandons him
and you faggots think this is somehow anti-white propganda, ok. This movie is literally /firerises/ and you get what you fucking deserve

Attached: 1568149629224.jpg (754x394, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAGVQLHvwOY
youtube.com/watch?v=oTQPoRphICs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we just deal with the fucking kikes FIRST then there won’t be anybody to stop us from dealing with these niggers. simple shit, really

Joker in the movie quite literally sees the bottom trash of society and then goes out after the big media kikes and makes a statement

if he isn't the white Jow Forums self-insert i have no clue what timeline i found myself in

i can't watch that movie.
his whiny bitch voice in the clips that i saw was too distracting.

Attached: 225632569856.jpg (489x551, 16K)

do a vocaroo right now and show us your manly man voice

What movie is this

Attached: 1567704248033.jpg (320x320, 27K)

gonna be completely shit, just from the "elite" reaction to it from their festivals.

This is the Incelebration. Rape War Now!!

Attached: DOTR.jpg (300x168, 6K)

he sounds whinier than anakin in the prequels.
listen to his voice when he's on the tv in this preview.
that's the most irritating voice i can imagine and he does it A LOT.
it's the same voice in all of the leaked footage i've seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAGVQLHvwOY
it also explains why he barely talks in the trailers.
his voice is irritating.

Have sex, rape war now!

right, because a mentally ill loner growing up in a society should sound like.. what? Jared Leto's joker? Heath already did a take on a more serious anarchist Joker. This version with Joaquin is absolutely kino

The joke you bhutan trap

*Joker

I had the misfortune of getting assigned a black female therapist once. Despite her master's degree, she was somehow less competent than the ex-crackhead Latino "peer support" guy. I was still left-leaning at that time, so I tried to tough it out and stick with her. Lasted four sessions before I couldn't take it anymore and made an appointment with a different practice.

Joe Rogan said that the drug dimension beings present themselves as clowns.
This is like the Devil's preception of himself. A twisted fall into madness. Blaming everyone else but himself. Feeling pity for himself while bringing a twisted and warped chaos to the world.
All of the clowns entertainment that is coming out. This is not an accident. There is something dark and twisted attempting to make itself seem like a victim that wants to be understood.
But the clowns can't be reasoned with. Chaos is unpredictable. These movies are only going to leave the world more twisted. The clowns are going to bring nothing good, only distortion and destruction.
youtube.com/watch?v=oTQPoRphICs

Big shocker, turns out when you want to help others looking like them and being of similar culture is beneficial. Hooray for multiculturalism!

Whatever happened to the simple joy buzzer?

I refuse to get excited for this movie. No movie from any major studio can possibly be redpilled. It is literally impossible. EVERYTHING major studios have produced in the last 30 years is propaganda at some level. Even when I go back and watch my favorites from the 90s I now see subtle efforts to brainwash sprinkled in.

>Joe Rogan said
I stopped there

Yep.
Its like seeing the media bots say "Whites are lame and weak."
Then something like this is about to come out and the media bots scream "Dont let this movie come out, it may radicalize White people even more!"

idk perhaps these representations will help alleviate the clown in us.

did you see the lion king? it clearly showed that the good is not what the left thinks it is.

>i'm going to straw man what you said
no, leto's joker was shit too.
this jokers voice is fucking whiny.

>still hasn't posted her vocaroo

Black girlfriend?

He must just be interpreting. No one can hear Rogan down there.

The mind of the SJW is that their problems are caused by others and it leads them to lashing out.
You are to feel sympathy in the movie for the character who is going through this, as it is other people's fault that he becomes what he does.
There is a cartoon where Batman meats a version of himself that is twisted. And he said tha the difference between them was that they both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us, you blinked.
That is the Joker, he lost himself. HE lost himself.
It wasn't someone else's fault.
But he was always trying to prove it was. That is the point of Joker in the Dark Knight with the two ships. It is just human nature. The Dark Knight was saying it wasn't.
The Devil is always accusing trying to say the creation is made bad, it is everyone elses fault.
This movie I believe may take that side of the argument. The Devil's side.
The SJW side of the argument.

post your drivers license, user.

>blames me for strawmanning her
>strawmans me
200 iq user

I have seen other videos of people saying the same thing

Any film marketing in the US dealing with this subject matter is well aware of Jow Forums, and it'd be stupid to think they wouldn't be above trying to 'viral' it here.

>capeshit
Die in a fire zoomer scum.

you're such a little bitch.
i made a comment about a character in a movie, and why i don't want to see it (i don't want to sit through an hour and a half of that voice), and you want me to share personally identifiable information...
how about no?
what has my voice got to do with his whiny bitch voice?
does his whiny bitch voice sound like your voice?
is that why you're taking personal offense?
perhaps you should post your voice, faggot.

my opinions don't need your approval, and everyone can hear from the clips that he has a whiny bitch voice; and now i'm starting to suspect that you do too...

a Mexican, whigger & kike walk into a applebees.
Waitress says
>no niggers allowed

Did anyone see the scene where three white men beat the joker on the subway? Lord knows you got to watch out for them white guys ok public transportation...

daily reminder that the timeline shifts back to pre-9/11 with the release of this film

Attached: society.jpg (2048x1152, 237K)

Attached: 1555006316322.jpg (1200x676, 79K)

>watching movies

>going on Jow Forums

>my opinions don't need your approval, and everyone can hear from the clips that he has a whiny bitch voice
you're literally the only hypersensitive boy here claiming this

BOTTOM TEXT

post your voice, you mike tyson sounding mother fucker.
go on.

Post tits

Stop shilling this garbage

>ask for big boy who claims others have whiny voices to post his voices
>strawmans his way past it every time
>calls me a bitch instead
>doesn't just man up and post the vocaroo i asked for 2 times
ye, i'm thinking you sound like a 12 year old

Attached: thinking.jpg (1200x799, 264K)

Buzz Aldrin's Instagram.

>>black psychiatrist can't help him

Goes without saying. When are black people ever useful?

>>black bus lady tells him to fuck off

He should have taken down her name. Reported her to her supervisor.

>>black girlfriend abandons him

Blessing in disguise.

>I stopped there

It's not just Joe Rogan. I know other people who have taken DMT and seen similar things, like 'clockwork elves' and other jester-like beings. This is what Joe Rogan is talking about. Taking DMT while in a conscious state will completely drop you out of reality.

A great example of this is the movie face/off, with Travolta and cage. It is chock-full of pedophile incest propaganda. Watch it and tell me otherwise.

I know exactly what you mean. Like the scene where he walks in on his teen daughter in her underwear, checks her out, flirts with her, and them bums a cig off her instead of yelling at her for smoking like her real dad would.

Elaborate user. I’m intrigued.

Attached: 996CE427-CFEA-4F96-93CA-2EFCF5019822.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

OP is a nigger loving faggot, just like the new Joker.

Attached: Brain not needed.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

I forgot about how degenerate that shit was. Face/off had the worst fucking music ever. It played every scene.