Inbreeding

>Inbreeding
>Racemixing

Attached: cemksw76bhl31.jpg (483x762, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vjxe2lj1DZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dude give the kid some weed
fucking potheads

Look at that kid. The fuck is weed going to do that's so bad? Make him unproductive and mildly idiotic?

You must be 18+ to post here

DUDE

Attached: dabs.webm (960x640, 2.99M)

kek

Well, what’s the point of giving him weed by the way? It won’t certainly help him either.

What's the before face look like?

hey man its a pretty funny shitpost chill out

No but it'll spice up the monotony. Imagine never moving. Ever.

Shit like this makes me want to punch God in the face.

>idk what condition your son has, but you should look into treating him with cannabis

Attached: Glamor Bill.jpg (240x210, 9K)

he looks like he sucking a giant cock lmao

you look like a stinky beaner thats going to pay for our wall

That's fucking heartbreaking. Those poor, poor parents. Don't make fun of these people, they're living in the worst hell imaginable.

The poor cunts. Their baby is retarded and they just want their bub to smile, so they celebrate any expression, even if it's a vacant look.

You guys are fuckheads for making fun of this. Maybe God will punish you with the same.

you're a fucking weirdo.

If i was the father i would mercy murder that abomination born outside the light of God and run away to Thailand to get AIDS and die

I like to smoke weed from time to time. It's enjoyable. But people that smoke everyday are retarded.
>You should use weed to fix your retard baby
Fucking stoner retards

It's God's punishment for racemixing.

Stop being such a soft cunt

This, have some tact people

Whatever happened to holding it in?
>inquisitive
This was the way to go when I was a young Canadian child.
>human emotion

Lmao Ur gay

All the people saying this is the result of racemixing are coping Hard.
This is the result of malnutrition.
parents probably had a diet full of plants and completely lacking in animal fat.

>dude fix your son with weed

Where do you people dream up this retarded pseudoscience

Cannabis reverses certain disorders, for example autistic kids who are given THC/CBD oil will suddenly gain normal speech skills, epileptics will cease their seizing, and Parkinson’s/Alzheimer’s sufferers regain the ability to store memory, as well as exhibiting slower decline than those without.

>>dude give the kid some weed

Probably helped make it retarded in the first place. They've already linked the rise in autism to it.

WASDAAAMDDMSM UUUTUUUPPP CUUUUSTOOOOGROUUU 420000
Fucking retard

Is he Canadian? this how I picture leafs who post here LMAO

This is what happens when the degenerate mother smokes pot and drinks during her pregnancy.

Bro, lol....you are killing me.

While the "just rub some weed on it" knee jerk reaction stoners have to illness is tiresome, just look at the kid. The little fella being ripped off his tits would be the least of his impediments.

Got a source on that?

>Tipper
youtu.be/Vjxe2lj1DZc

The goal is to look like your smoking a lot. Might be a dab though.

Pothead faggots.

i really dont get how people smoke weed like this.
like, i might take a hit or 2once a month to get to bed, but what the fuck is the point of smoking like that?
cant imagine that its good for you either

It should be illegal to use disabled children as social media props.

>broooooo pass the rick and morty I'm about to rip into this preemo sublime and then get dabbing in the uber on the way to fuggin the new avengers movie amirite. did you get that slam pig cloud for the snap?

Retard cannabis CREATES aytism, autism is basically weed withdrawal. Your baby is born with weed withdrawal so your solution is to give it more weed.

I wish every pot plant burst into fire.

>Whatever happened to holding it in?
people are retards

Wow, you're totally not a drug user, user! Only 1 or 2 hits a month? You're completely different from that guy and fit right in here.

Any other things you want to virtue signal about, circumcised retard?

Attached: 64d1068c2204c3ff5aece021af2a344eb635099c62bcb032d788183cc18da8df.jpg (668x716, 66K)

It also treats PTSD. Some peoples' brains are so fucked they physically can not relax without drugs.

BASTARD

i'm an autist and weed doesn't make me any less autistic

sauce and who's they
you literally talk like a normie shithead without facts

>flag
>posting anime
didnt read

where do you dream up yours?

Weed ain't fixing that shit. Gawd stoner can be so retarded

>i would mercy murder that abomination born outside the light of God and run away to Thailand to get AIDS and die

Yes, I think this is the only answer.

Severely autistic kids problems are caused by neural feedback loops. Any depressant has the potential to temporarily alleviate symptoms, but you're not actually fixing anything, their brains are fucked.

instead of wasting time and resources on a broken product, why don't they just smother the walking abortion and make a new one? i think all parents of retards are themselves retarded.

Why do you think so many vegan parents get criminally charged when their kids die? Because medically ”failure to thrive” is a direct measurable outcome that results from vegan diets for children/breastfeeding vegan mothers.

I regularly read research papers, articles, and studies to stay on top of new information in this area. I have never read even a proposal like this. I have, however, found several studies that have indicated that we are in fact cannabinoid deficient, and that we are suffering abnormal levels of psychosis and developmental deficiencies such as autism as a direct result.

A bullet to the head also reverses some disorders.

>Cannabis reverses certain disorders, for example autistic kids who are given THC/CBD oil will suddenly gain normal speech skills, epileptics will cease their seizing, and Parkinson’s/Alzheimer’s sufferers regain the ability to store memory, as well as exhibiting slower decline than those without.

I'm pretty sure I've read about it causing autism. My sister used to think pot was okay and smoked it. Her kid at the time ended up autistic and fucked up. She got off the pot for the second kid who was normal.

Are you fucking people this dense?
This isnt a result of racemixing. This is a result of a natural albeit cruel human lottery. This is genetics, this is fucking nature. Abominations are invoked here because that's literally what they are when you pull off the dramatic layer and recognize the application of the word to statistics we may or may not have control over when we fuck and make babies. It is sad and hard to accept as a concept, but is just fucking true. This kid isn't supposed to happen, but he did. And we're left with the hard, living hell of a question as to how we got here, and whether or not the quality of life this kid has is worth living. That's what we should be discussing. I don't envy this kid's parents, but I don't feel fucking sorry for them. I feel sorry for that kid.

Attached: 1557850098390.png (2560x1440, 3.35M)

Weed is scientifically known to cross the placenta exactly how alcohol does during pregnancy and has actually been linked to behavioral problems and cognitive delay in children of mothers who smoked weed when they were pregnant.

?

>leaf

Cannabis is not just a depressant, it also changes the way your neurons fire and creates tangents. It can help break those loops with careful application. This effect is also what turns you into a fucking retard if you overdo it, because you literally wear your brain out. Smooths folds out and everything.

Im not defending vegans, nor am I denying failure to thrive as a pathology. But if you think that kids clearly visible lateral deviation and mydriasis are due to maternal malnutrition then you really need to never post again

your sister is a fucking retard

I never said to use it while pregnant. That's so obviously a bad idea i didn't think it warranted saying.

>doesn't show very many expressions or emotions at all

Attached: okguy.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

For science

The lack of proper nutrition from being a vegan during gestation could numerous birth defects resulting in an end product like the one OP posted. It would effect the egg/sperm quality of the parents too so I’m just saying it’s not out of the question and it certainly isn’t pseudoscience either

Attached: 1544051053796.jpg (528x862, 120K)

Its a firm no, friend. Not everyone who posts here is a layman. Those are not the kind of birth defects you will get via any dietary or even iatrogenic causes on the side of the mother

See the kids eye? Its out to the side. That tells us cranial nerve 3 isnt working. See the mydriasis? That means the cervical sympathetic ganglion is busted or impacted somewhere along the way. No dietary influence or drug induce will trigger something as specific as that, no matter how hard you fuck the branchial arches.

If anything, this child has some kind of brain tumor

according to some pothead on jew-toob, drinking vinegar will cure lung cancer.
I don't trust doctors as far as I can throw them because most of them are egotistical incompetents. That does NOT mean that some dumbass in a random video is more qualified to practice medicine.
Actual science has shown over and again that pot is harmful and will permanently fuck up your brain. We're not talking about links and theories, but actual cause and effect shit.

He's also seething over your lack of dick cheese.

Age, drugs and alcohol dring pregnancy probably has more to do with the son being retarded and deaf than due to race mixing.
I don't know who's that but certainly looks like she's over 30 years old and she probably went to fame partying or something.

>mom is a pothead
>im autistic/awkward as hell
>next brother is normal
>youngest brother is also autistic as hell
damn

does his shirt say "guess mutt?"
ahahahahahahahahaha

NIGGER! You are so stupid it hurts

Attached: 76b955886f97fceb5d45ec1fd3b5d66e850d293e562475d18c984a308835a8f3.jpg (720x695, 29K)

Shining light of brilliance in a dark place. Never give in, never surrender.

He meant cannabis extract you stupid piece of shit. God you are retarded as fuck. Look up CBD you literal retard.

Woah man I thought weed was supposed to chill you out.

it does for the first 5 minutes and then your borderline retarded for the remainder of your day.

>Chirstfags think this shouldn't have been aborted.
Post birth abortion when?

DUDE
WEED

grrr potheads are responsible for this!!!

LMAO

don't care. I'll make your kids smoke it kek

Attached: 1567803892615.jpg (800x596, 327K)

holy shit go outside lmao
have sex
do something cause nigga u MAD

>he looks like he sucking a giant cock lmao

A glass cock?

underrated

Attached: 1564621636045.jpg (333x481, 37K)

Hello you cunt

Are forefathers an mother’s woukd never be so cruel they would have murdered this thing at birth and told the mother it was a miscarriage.

The only thing we'd cures is ED because it lowers blood pressure ein people that have spent most of their lives eating foods they did not realize were poisonous because the Jews fed us all lies for decades.

>Maybe God will punish you with the same.
Or give us the power to fight the wrong of this world and bring balance back to his world.

yea but its hardly even conscious. Why would anyone waste the money on that? its like buying a cat caviar.

lol, third comment. dude idk wtf is wrong with your retarded son but weed yo.

is existing better than non-existence?

man, that guy is still at it?

what
the
fuck
is
this
thing

This, only childless omega faggots think this is funny.

Every pot plant will burst into fire. In a bong. Cannabis has attatched itself to man as a way of survival. It fits into our brainlets perfectly and it wont be going anywhere. Cope harder.

>non-existence
Much better. Death isn’t what people fear it’s the dying part.