The phrase "1st amendment absolutist" has gone popularity in recent years...

The phrase "1st amendment absolutist" has gone popularity in recent years. How do we popularize the phrase "2nd amendment absolutist" (any gun control law is unconstitutional) as well?

Attached: 1396620721761.jpg (289x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paranoia means never having to say you're sorry.

small dick whyteboi lmao

I am Spartacus

Attached: 1565262831790.jpg (960x960, 204K)

1st can’t exist without the 2nd. Look at England and all those other euro’s, they go to jail for saying things that are offensive. Free speech means offensive speech. There are no protected groups. Equality of opportunity is good, equality of outcome is communism euro’s. When will you learn the difference. I guess another European civil war is in order my chaps.

The Constitution is laws for the government to follow not laws to govern citizens. When the government breaks those rules it becomes illegitimate and therefore an enemy of the people. Period.

Then why are you slaves to Israel if pic related is true?

Attached: 888.jpg (236x214, 7K)

>check all of them
>Cross out Zombie, replace with NPC
>Asterisk the last one. It's not a reason I need an assault rifle, but I do want it bigger.
>10 inches hurts women. I want a 3 footer to literally kill them with
>This is my rifle. This is my gun.

>any gun control law is unconstitutional

Attached: 2nd-Amendment-Feminism.jpg (768x772, 121K)

Attached: 3087a32b95843181bc66a9bd4df526326c5f629cdee180170072add6f0e20e4a.png (540x571, 477K)

Attached: 53672005_2134487569998922_5451799591668154368_n.jpg (900x960, 111K)

Attached: ec192823c493a152129e53b19ff94de33f4ff2857a7339fd3c1e1d0dfa5c0233.png (847x636, 536K)

Attached: GunGirl-.jpg (768x763, 96K)

Attached: Capn-Mal-copy.jpg (675x534, 61K)

Attached: chimpOut.png (640x461, 525K)

Attached: Hot-150-copy.jpg (520x638, 66K)

I’m a walkin militia baby!

Attached: 75DC5DE6-EDD5-4C36-9947-84EAEB5A4C42.jpg (720x591, 37K)

Attached: Feinstein.China.GunGrab.jpg (1503x1200, 401K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE

Attached: Guns-copy.jpg (600x438, 63K)

Attached: RAH.jpg (850x400, 56K)

Attached: Washingtons-Guns-copy.jpg (600x575, 69K)

Attached: yikkkkes.jpg (255x253, 16K)

whats this implying?
didnt happen to australia fwiw

Attached: Terror-reactions.jpg (768x642, 110K)

Attached: 602243bf19d491f77b8bfc46cb9d8a424ac50aa8989e6a3ad98cf0438e1947d3.jpg (519x347, 31K)

2nd amendment absolutist sounds fine.

Attached: GunGuy-ammo.jpg (578x880, 118K)

"youre never paranoid if they really are out to get you"
~HST

10usc246
just about everyone can check the first box, faggot.

Attached: Hot-93-copy.jpg (463x711, 73K)

>2nd amendment absolutist
There's no such thing. Everyone believes in at least some degree of gun control.

You're probably not in favor of Open Pointing, and you're probably not in favor of allowing people in prison owning and possessing guns. You probably think people under arrest can't have their gun while in the cop car. I bet you even think people shouldn't be allowed to bring guns with them to meet Trump.

Attached: wopg88oBmau49A0uLlYz4OnTo2YXHFmEWoDbKmqKoWw.png (720x519, 128K)

i do not believe in any degree of gun control.
you are wrong.

So you think I should be able to bring a rifle to a Trump rally and point it at him, and no one can stop me from taking all the time I want to aim and line up the shot?

yes.
to stop you would be an infringement.
pull the trigger and you've committed murder or assault which are crimes.
also, in my view of the world, all of the secret service and every one else would have their rifles trained on you, so... good luck with your retarded power fantasy.

an armed society is a polite society.

What really needs to be memed is the line. You know, that line they can not cross without us saying, "Ok, that was the tipping point."

There needs to be a consensus that will cause people to know when to act. Having some indefinable line is how they've managed to whittle away at the 2nd amendment. Establish the line in the public consciousness and dare them to cross it.

>Everyone believes in at least some degree of gun control
Speak for yourself faggot
Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.
Meaning literally every law is an infringement
Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Are you a nigger?

Attached: 2C79C477-0B96-477E-9C4A-89FC49BF4539.png (750x1334, 1.63M)

looking at section 2:

(b)The classes of the militia are—
(1)the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2)the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

"regulated" in the 2nd amendment, using a 1755 dictionary, might best be interpreted as "directed". In this regard, the "well-regulated militia" would fall closer to the first, and not the second, definition, in which case you don't have solid footing for claiming to be part of a well-regulated militia, thereby not having the expressed purpose for the right to bear arms.

The guy would be brandishing at that point, which definitely signifies intent to commit a crime, unlike just carrying the thing around.

so very very wrong...

Attached: wellBalancedBreakfast.jpg (599x573, 96K)

i don't care.
having a law against brandishing is an infringement.
i don't believe in any form of gun control.
you should be able to bring guns everywhere and do whatever you want with them, so long as you don't hurt anyone.

your comic is wrong lefty

Attached: fbi_good_guy_with_a_gun.jpg (1200x1305, 151K)

>pull the trigger and you've committed murder or assault which are crimes.
Not a problem, since I get to keep my gun in prison after all. Assuming they even have a chance to find me guilty when I keep a gun trained on the judge at all times.

>also, in my view of the world, all of the secret service and every one else would have their rifles trained on you, so... good luck with your retarded power fantasy.
They can't shoot me, that would be illegal, I haven't been found guilty in a court of law. Besides, there's millions of people who would happily die if it means shooting a politician first. Look at every single assassination in history.

Just as long as you agree its perfectly legal to give guns away to pedophiles and prison inmates. If someone wants to take loaded guns to an elementary school and pass them out to the kids to play cops and robbers with it's legal. Preventing kindergartners from having guns would be an infringement.

>random Black Conservative (TM)
Fuck off, Boomer.

Attached: clancy_AFI.jpg (900x600, 176K)

Attached: 1567893055038.gif (827x628, 44K)

>Not a problem, since I get to keep my gun in prison after all. Assuming they even have a chance to find me guilty when I keep a gun trained on the judge at all times.
no, you'll be dead. literally everyone else at the rally would have shot you.
>They can't shoot me, that would be illegal, I haven't been found guilty in a court of law. Besides, there's millions of people who would happily die if it means shooting a politician first. Look at every single assassination in history.
irrelevant. the life of one politician is not something i'm willing to cede god-given rights over.
nor the lives of all of the children.
also, it's perfectly legal to shoot an assassin. if you think the secret service would let you live after doing that, you're delusional.
>Just as long as you agree its perfectly legal to give guns away to pedophiles and prison inmates.
give? no. i don't do handouts. if they want a firearm and can pay for it, that's fine.
>If someone wants to take loaded guns to an elementary school and pass them out to the kids to play cops and robbers with it's legal. Preventing kindergartners from having guns would be an infringement.
sure. at the same time we should ban all circumcision and rectal thermometers; children can't consent after all.

Just start calling them 19th Amendment absolutists. Not all women deserve to vote, they are too emotional. This is how I shut down anybody who tries to suggest the constitution is just an outdated document. How could the people giving women the right to vote 100 years ago possibly imagine the braindead thots of 2019?

it was unknown until they imported sandniggers like the rest of europe

Attached: 1554322861077.png (500x690, 134K)

>just says "wrong"
you're right, i haven't raided a facebook page for pictures with false equivalencies
>who has the right to food
the people
>for what purpose
for a breakfast

let me know when you're part of a well-regulated, organized and trained militia.

Alright, just as long as you're agreeing I can set up a machine gun nest outside of an elementary school and no one can do anything until I start mowing down white kids buy the hundreds, only while my finger is on the trigger they can try to stop me.

how about just becoming "absolutist"?

Attached: file.png (303x480, 414K)

in my state the militia is defined as every citizen over the age of 18

Back when I lived in America I told my wife we had to get a gun to protect our five kids. Of course, eventually, we had to get rid of it to protect our four kids.

Um, by saying it? Y'know, like "redpilled"...

Attached: banter.jpg (602x709, 67K)

is it trained or organized
(in other words, well-regulated, like the holy 2nd amendment says)

Brandishing in self defense should be legal, like that guy in Portland or some other cucked liberal shithole that pulled his gun out when a bunch of violent shitheads were closing in on him with clear intent to jump him and got charged. Those people don't stop if a gun is holstered. They're predators who need a clear signal you're not prey.

Pointing a weapon at someone shouldn't be legal. It's a violation of the most basic tenants of weapon safety and pointing a loaded weapon at someone is a threat and clear signal to cause harm.

I agree that almost all laws regarding firearms are unconstitutional, though. We should be able to order mortars in the mail and every family should have a crew served weapon.

>conveniently ignores that the society with guns and nukes is the safest in human history (Pax Americana)

Get over yourself. There is no way you would come anywhere close to having a score that high.

Sorry you raised such shitheads. Or are you referencing moving to Japan to feel safer?

if you political power, you have constitutional rights.
if you are a citizen, you are subject to that power,
not an exerciser of it. you're allowed to have guns
so you don't rise up against government. they want
you to kill each other off with them as you have
many times before in past lives.

>not teaching your kids how to shoot as soon as they are old enough to hold the gun steady
I was given my own shotgun when I was 10. I never had to "play" with my dad's guns behind his back because
1. He would take me shooting any time I asked.
2. He made it perfectly clear I would be in more trouble than I could possibly imagine if he ever even thought I had gotten into his guns
Even if I did play with his guns I knew how to load and clear them and wouldn't do something dumb like point it at somebody or even have a negligent discharge of the firearm.

About 2/3 gun deaths in USA are suicide. Japan is noguns and has a much higher suicide rate, lol.

In the U.S.A. there were three things that every State prohibited Slave Owners from allowing their property to do without permission from the State. Carry/use firearms; ride horses; and read and write. Of these three the easiest to get permission for was using firearms and the hardest was literacy. They were more afraid of slaves on horseback than carrying guns. And of course, the pen is mightier than the gun.

>(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
dont skip over shit when you feel like arguing it next time

If Dems steal the 2020 election, all bets are off. Targeted killings of DNC officials, alphabet spooks, and their media enablers are all on the table. FBI field offices should be flattened with truck bombs across the country. And so forth.