FEMA Detention Trains On the Move

FEMA's 3-story human cargo trains, which have been parked for the last 12 years, began moving on August 27

Attached: fema_death_trains.png (511x672, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iFNbTdLfBwQ
amg-news.com/what-if-you-would-be-standing-in-front-of-a-railway-barrier-in-america-with-your-car-and-you-see-this-passing-by-with-the-sight-of-it-you-feel-that-this-kind-of-transport-definitely-cannot-be-for-ca/
welshwanderlust.com/a-cambodian-story-of-the-khmer-rouge-genocide/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMh5tHtUD2Y
forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/#63f7137b624b
theepochtimes.com/obama-orders-one-billion-dollars-worth-of-disposable-fema-coffins-story-isnt-true_472580.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qD1Hh7E2n0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happening incoming.

get ready to be enslaved to make cheap electronics and chemicals to pay off the national debt

Don't worry. They're just rounding up the deep state (!)

Attached: 58B7FA94-E8BC-4C68-8000-DA70F3C2DD97.png (1032x772, 537K)

Why use plastic coffins for the happening? Why not just push bodies into a hole with a bulldozer?

Let's hope Greta doesn't notice. The last thing this genocide needs is another eco-embarrassment.

>source: random person with no evidence
Lol

TRAIN ROLL ON
happenings will come to you on rails of steel, but only if you post in this thread
"TRAIN ROLL ON"
Thread Theme;
youtu.be/iFNbTdLfBwQ

Attached: 20190820_061434.jpg (846x866, 242K)

pic related

Plans never go right but be careful everyone

Attached: theory_vs_practice.jpg (948x920, 189K)

amg-news.com/what-if-you-would-be-standing-in-front-of-a-railway-barrier-in-america-with-your-car-and-you-see-this-passing-by-with-the-sight-of-it-you-feel-that-this-kind-of-transport-definitely-cannot-be-for-ca/

Ever hear of the Cambodian genocide sites? There are always bits of bone and cloth coming up with every rain. Cringey site but rain part is important.
welshwanderlust.com/a-cambodian-story-of-the-khmer-rouge-genocide/

Depends on what causes the death. Radiological attack would require waterproof coffins to keep radiation from seeping into groundwater.

Some diseases remain with the corps and go dormant until they're dug up even centuries later (under the right conditions).

Mass burial in the containers would also allow for them to be cataloged, dug up and re-interned properly after the disaster had been dealt with.

Attached: ClockworkOrange.jpg (2592x1944, 1.5M)

They're to keep you from having to handle the bodies before disposal. You can stack 'em and pack 'em in a semi truck and drop them off at the incinerator. Those plastic coffins are made to be burned, I'm not even sure they're plastic exactly. Supposedly they don't emit toxins when burned.

*corpse. Sorry.

By cramming scrumptious human meatbodies into plastic bins, it ensures that their valuable fossil fuels will not be lost to the soil, instead becoming individually packaged petroleum rations which you can take to market, enabling enduring energy independence of the developed world even in the dark times of post-collapse world.

In actual reality, Knights, and Roman Centurion were robots.

Attached: Dr Who robot knights.jpg (781x617, 237K)

Yeah, I am with you on the suspicion of FEMA and all, but this broken English rambling of an article doesn't really help matters.

They are blue pilled. They really, really believe Gore's lies.

Checked and baste isaac asimov prophetic sci fi poster.

They're going to round up the homeless on the west coast before we have black death part 2.

Maintenance. Gotta keep em greased for when we start rounding up jews.

Attached: JewGoo.jpg (492x438, 51K)

Your life must be a terribly sad one

I was kinda hoping they would round up all the niggers and spics before going on to the whites.

whats the guillotines for?

those trains you are showing are for moving cars around the country and are almost always filled with cars. hell they even sit at dealerships so they can unload them

someone who does graffiti

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMh5tHtUD2Y

I really hope so. Is enjoy being part of a group making America great again. I’m hoping we won’t be paid a dime and will get small cheeseburgers as rations.

probably distributing refugees into your neighborhood, user

Too late.
Leprosy is loose in LA.
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

40 million illegals in the us. It’s time.

Removing heads?

Attached: Seriously.png (150x150, 52K)

Has been for a while. As well as Florida and Louisiana.

Attached: atchaf-july4th09-012-2_med[1].jpg (710x524, 151K)

What do you call a Los Angelan in a hot tub?
Stu.

I'm ok with this so long as they kill off all the useless eaters when wall street collapses.

The renowned picture of a "FEMA" guillotine is a sculpture by Tom Sachs. The rest is just urban legend like the TacMAR road signs.

Im as no step as the next fag, but that site was so schitzo some got on me.

OOPS!

Attached: 20190910_172627.jpg (1032x1535, 594K)

>Why use plastic coffins for the happening? Why not just push bodies into a hole with a bulldozer?
You sound like someone who has never moved a dead body before.

Protip: they only come with handles if theyre rosie odonell

t. dead body mover>

Sauce or you're full of shit.

How can one fuck up such a simple shop of text this bad...

Don't worry, they're just moving the Gold.

good. I'm ready. it's time.

>some trains moved around
Were they on time?

can an user sneak into a fema camp and find out what's there?

>A train running on time in the US.
HAhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

That's my point.
If the trains aren't on time there's no need to worry.

Trains arriving and departing on time is the first step to fascist takeover. Be wary

Bump

Schizophrenia personified

>Schizophrenia personified
Nothing to see here goy..

Everytime deepstate is caught in a pic, they always say its an 'art' project. Get executed for treason shill. Soon.

Notice how any threads pertaining to danger on the horizon are being slid like a motherfucker and everything is about this pewdiepie adl bullshit? The GCP dot page is broken right now, too.

Attached: 1560092158710.png (890x485, 362K)

It’s been like this forever user.
Eh. It’s possible (though unlikely) that it is art.

Yes goy. It’s all in your head. Now move along

Why would they need cargo boxes to fill with dead got? You pathetic simple bitch, we fulfill the iota slowly every day. You honk there’s going to be some massive dramatic culling that requires instant millions of boxes; the truth is much more calculated, much slower, and much more insidious. It’s already begun. Keep eating, drinking, and popping you antidepressant-anxieties-psychotics. McDonalds and 2$ single meals are your friends. You totally aren’t being slowly darwined out by the rich elites. You are a proud aryan 1488 and will survive. No, you are a nigger salve goy in every sense of the words

Honk honk

It's particularly bad today. It's been getting worse. t. 2005 oldfag

Attached: 1536321046294.jpg (675x601, 15K)

>Keep eating, drinking, and popping you antidepressant-anxieties-psychotics. McDonalds and 2$ single meals are your friends. You totally aren’t being slowly darwined out by the rich elites. You are a proud aryan 1488 and will survive. No, you are a nigger salve goy in every sense of the words

I literally do none of these things, but I do know you GLOW if you are trying to convince anyone of something that is obvious.

Fema has a massive amount of coffins and bullets - check

forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/#63f7137b624b

theepochtimes.com/obama-orders-one-billion-dollars-worth-of-disposable-fema-coffins-story-isnt-true_472580.html

Fema has trains - check

you're a glownigger faggot - check

Never heard or seen a fema detention train. This sounds like a psyop and deflection techniques to distract people from epstein’s news of not dying in the jail

americans are so stupid

Which state made people sign a pledge to not boycott Israel? Might be there.

Q predicted it. I’m going to go suffocate myself while I masturbate now

/thread

I'm not with the Fed. I'm a FEMA student like just about everyone involved in public safety. I could be a cop, or a medic, on an Emergency Room MCI coordinator for all you know.

What do you know about military preparations for instantaneous ocean level rise of water by 40 feet?

Based skeleton club member

Attached: 9DEE2229-F85A-45D1-9624-4EBC8016A961.jpg (900x864, 154K)

Yes, yes, I’m a glownigger,
You’re not mentally ill, everything is awesome.

Watch this.

Pole Shift - US Navy Intelligence CIA Sea Level Rise Map - John Moore Lecture

youtube.com/watch?v=qD1Hh7E2n0A

This is called a guillotine

Attached: serveimage(21).jpg (225x225, 6K)

For Bahamas people

That’s called a storage box you jobless faggots

>audible kek

Attached: 1567805864493.jpg (696x608, 292K)

All of us are a little mentally ill. You, me no one in this shit world escapes it. The question is whether I am lucid, assuredly I am. Also, you ad hominem attack only furthered the evidence of your glowing status.

It’s sad because I know she’s alive because I’ve seen people float in pools like that

You just make shit up as you go eh?

Plastic containers make transport easier. Haven't you learnt anything at your last Tupperware party?

Most plague victims will die inside of buildings inside of towns and cities. Bodies would have to be transported to rural pits.

The region I'm in charge of dealing with is at it's lowest point 350 feet above sea level. I will say they have bolstered our nuclear and radiological incident awareness and training along with finding new buildings suitable to be community fallout shelters since the fallout shelters have not been updated since 1994.

Expect to see those old yellow fallout shelter signs to come back at your local elementary school soon.

If FEMA didn't have an excess of bullets and coffins, you would claim that it was barbecue trump and his admin were incompetent.

Also, nothing I have said or alluded to indicated that I believe a mass tragedy was about to occur, just acknowledging the existence of
>FEMA
>Trains
>Coffins
>Bullets

You lose, find someone else to whose dick you can ride.

A fully functional guillotine is an "art" piece? Come the fuck on man.

Has to do with fermentation and using the converted human slurry for fuel and fertilizer.
Its a 400 level prepping thing

no train lines in Hawaii haha. fuck you all

Also making shit up. A large concentration of bodies wouldn't be buried in "rural pits". They would be incinerated in side cheap pine boxes wrapped in cheap plastic bags, not hard plastic shells.

>PELINAL WHITESTRAKE WAS A FUCKING ROBOT FROM THE SEVENTH ERA
>FURRY ORGIES IN OUTER SPACE
>IT'S MY C0DA

NEVER underestimate government ability to rip off the taxpayer, user. It seems to me some of it is done out of spite against their voters

t those are meant for you ..rr right goyim

Attached: 1385757966247.png (218x210, 33K)

Idc I’m unironically being lulled into sleep by thinking of my dream last night where I narrowly escaped being tortured to death for the amusement of elites in a water bound skyscraper by swimming to a nearby comfy European town and was almost eaten by some horrific creature that ate the glownigger who swam following me

Comfy dreams, so much better than this Jew mulatto hellhole I call real life

Enjoy your stay you uppity GOYIM

lmfao @ that source.

what's the significance of those locations up here

Wut do when the pubic schools all are inside the negradome?
Plutonium dont even compete wit da stanky leg

Image to the right is just some CSX autoracks, to carry cars.

so what are the addresses of these camps, and why arent we flying drones over them like epsteins island? it should be easy to expose barbed wire camps with turnstyles, railyards, plastic coffins, concrete mass graves, UN troops. youve got a meme covered with blue dots, where are the addresses?

where is the train headed? west/east?

>thin plastic box will stop radiation
wut?

Wow, I haven't heard the FEMA conspiracy theory in a long minute , why did this resurface all of sudden?

Shhh the larp has legs

Hey, is is going to be degenerate of me to ask to be able to process a few of those bodies into soap, lampshades and other assorted items?

See you in a few weeks m8

Fallout shelter for your own basement are readily available. Build it on the wall closest to an expected target up to 20 miles away (State Capitals, Federal buildings, auto plants, steel mills, brass foundries, military bases, major airports, power generation facilities et al) and be prepared to stay in it for up to two weeks.