Will Maxime make Canada great again?

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

Will Maxime make Canada great again?

The election is coming up soon, and this is the first time I'll be able to vote; I've been leaning towards Maxime Bernier since I first read his policies and he seems based as fuck - Scheer and Trudeau are cucked beyond belief and might as well suck each other off while they're at it

What do you guys think?

Attached: 4i1kOcoj.jpg (38 KB, 512x512)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnBoone88Mins/status/1171181687880835072
vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-why-the-greens-dont-attract-ethnic-voters
cbc.ca/news/politics/powerandpolitics/green-party-elizabeth-may-abortion-debate-1.5273722
pressprogress.ca/kenney-government-orders-alberta-public-schools-to-remove-the-word-public-from-their-name/
greenparty.ca/en/our-vision
youtube.com/watch?v=dFdolEltCgs

Andrew King
Andrew King

Canada is long past saving. A far right wing nationalist by leaf standards is a card carrying commie by US standards. We just need to figure a way to get more American blacks to relocate there.

Michael James
Michael James

Canada was never great.

Attached: 1559263505135.png (364 KB, 1862x1082)

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Unless I'm missing something about a shift in Scheer's popularity, It seems like Max would be the way to go because there isn't much reason not to.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

No, he's a zionist rat.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

When Canada was French and Catholic, Canada was Great.
French Canada is Best Canada

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Top fucking kek dude, holy shit

Luke Price
Luke Price

Im worried Canada cant be saved, but ill vote anyways

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Anything to back up those claims, user?

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Vote anyways user, if you want change you gotta partake in it

as I sit in my house 24/7

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-07-18-22-17-02bernier.png (39 KB, 471x247)

Lucas James
Lucas James

Wrong. Canada was NEVER great unless you were a straight male.

Attached: 1557376430417.png (505 KB, 679x510)

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-22-05-59.png (132 KB, 478x475)

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

Trueadu will get in with another majority, this country is fucked.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Leave my father alone, racist.

Attached: 1562023888433.gif (3.75 MB, 600x338)

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

PPC is literally the only option in this election.

Attached: canadaiscucked.png (503 KB, 1086x860)

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Yes I'm voting for Max and told a coworker about him

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Make Canada French Again!

Attached: 1557442373027.jpg (2.01 MB, 3280x4289)

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

This country can't be saved just vote Trudeau get it over with.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Attached: 48954156.png (45 KB, 620x588)

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

lol corporate bootlicking climate deniers

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-22-14-22.png (50 KB, 475x301)

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

corporate bootlicking racists* climate deniers

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Look how is behind it, Its Jews and the Italian mafia. Its not the French-canadiens catholic.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Brainlet who thinks climate change has something to do with CO2

Attached: 1562090744706.png (346 KB, 880x824)

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

they're just tricking you op

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-22-18-20.png (39 KB, 479x251)

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Yup. Quebec loves Trudeau and the welfare train.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Na man. The french love BBC.

Attached: 1568087672470.jpg (38 KB, 500x373)

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Talking with a memeflaggot. Seriously MODS take away memeflag. Why is it only on Jow Forums?

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

people that actually do science for a living are just trying to trick the geniuses that know better.

who will win?

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

Calling for (((mods))) like a true leaf cuck eh?

Attached: 1566898789375.jpg (267 KB, 960x540)

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

I’m concerned that Sheer and Maxime will split the vote and Truedau will get in again

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Bernier is literally the only worthwhile candidate. The CPC is Trudeau lite and has no value.

Attached: vote-bernier-or-minority-white-by-2030.png (741 KB, 1187x1316)

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

He will post pictures of Max saying israel is good, ignoring that all other candidates say that

His goal is merely to get you to genuinely waste your vote by staying home, instead of contributing to a grassroots surge in which an anti-immigration candidate becomes viable for the first time in 60 years.

Michael Young
Michael Young

Yes, the indisputable gospel true, given down from god on tablets of stone, never to be challenged, climate science that says if only we mass produce and buy millions of Tesla cars will the earth be saved.

Maybe Trudeau will make a selifie with you, worthless cuck...

Attached: 157405.jpg (53 KB, 416x435)

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

he was in harper's cabinet but he was such a fuck up he was kicked out.
but he's doesn't like those weird people from other countries so that's good enough for you.

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

"Noooooooooo don't split the vote we need to work together to get rid of Trudeau!"
It's such a cancerous mentality. You are vilified for making a new party with a better platform than someone else.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

oh geez you're not getting your climate science from the bible are you?

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

burnout will be luck if he gets 1% of the morons

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

It's a legitimate question. At this point, if I were a leaf, I would think serious about a tactical vote if there were a good chance of kicking out Trudeau. But from what I've been hearing, this would be the time for voting on principle instead.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

I first read his policies. oh.
so how do you think giving the equivalent of the health care budget to rich people will help?

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

The conservatives betrayed their values and shifted Canadian politics so far to the left we are at risk of becoming another Germany. They deserve to lose votes to a rogue party member.

John Taylor
John Taylor

Won't be feasible since niggers wouldn't survive with our high prices in almost every capable consumer good imaginable. Our gibs are also smaller. The grocery meme was a shilljob but life is seriously harder in Canada to the point that I think most americans wouldn't be able to survive here not to mention the niggers.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

I love to see what the principles of racists and morons are

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

We have better demographics so if we're fucked so are you.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

not supporting based jagmeet

take the BC-pill, the future belongs to azn canadians

Attached: 05a910031c12a41b811cdfb6d19ab656.jpg (15 KB, 186x270)

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

and scheer wants to buy a missile defence system in case we have to fight the soviet union.
but at least they're not idiots like the other guys

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

what are his policies, in what way is he better than Trudeau?

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Attached: Comparison-Chart-1.jpg (442 KB, 971x1600)

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

Not to listen to the meaningless words of mindless drones like yourself.

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

cbc: koch bros shill.
not only is climate change fake but I will spend billions on the tar sands no matter how many canadians are against it

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-22-48-31.png (211 KB, 472x366)

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

Do you like having free speech? Yea I know, fuck that right? Vote Jagmeet and get rid of that pesky racist online talk for good.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

and if venezeula and iran come back on line.
oh well I'll be fine

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

I love how the wonderful equate their free speech with racism themselves. just a lil heads up I guess

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

What do you guys think?
I think this is going to split the right/conservative vote and allow Trudeau to win another election. Sadly, I'm now old enough to remember how excited I was to vote for the Reform party back in the 90's, when Canada might have actually been saved from turning into the third-world, browned-out hellhole it is today. Of course all that happened was that the conservative vote was split and the Liberals won the election, and were able to accelerate their plan to turn Canada into a Chinese Pakistani hybrid.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-23-08-03.png (193 KB, 478x362)

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Trudeau and Scheer have damn near the same platform so whats the big deal then?

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Well you can dismiss those concerns because there's literally no meaningful difference between Scheer and Trudeau

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

I'll wipe my ass with that towel

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-23-09-25.png (167 KB, 477x375)

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-23-09-54.png (254 KB, 476x553)

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

no he is good libertarian goy who wants to privatize everything. I am voting green.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

by removing the capital gains tax, more innovation and investment will be sparked, generating increased revenue for government... or did you check out of math class after adding and subtracting?

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

he'd probable make you into a girl

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

God I love being Québécois

Attached: PEP.jpg (73 KB, 638x498)

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Says the fag himself.

It sure was in year 1281.

T. Known Boss

Attached: images.jpg (9 KB, 265x190)

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

do you know what a capital gains is?
it how rich people get rich without having to declare an income

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Well for one he isnt suggesting adding capital gains tax to the sale of primary residence... that being said, you probably dont have a home to sell.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Nah, that's how the government taxes me even more on things I already payed taxes on as ordinary working guy who isn't living on credit card debt.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Time to move to Labrador

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

really what do you get capital gains on?

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

you know that Trudeau wants to charge it on the sale of primary residence though right?

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Scheer isn't going to win regardless of any vote-splitting. I can only really count 8 or so really close races and the CPC projected seat gap is way wider than 8. Scheer is our Romney.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

twitter.com/JohnBoone88Mins/status/1171181687880835072

People's Party
- Only right-of-centre party remaining
- Actually talk about popular, effective policy changes
- Thus barred from BTFOing other parties in public
- Prediction: Only leader Max Bernier wins his riding, the party languishes in irrelevancy due to FPTP voting system

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Capital. For me, for the most part it's that I get penalized for sacking a way a little bit of gold instead of having to to give it to the wall street jews.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

im not voting for maxime because hes a either a liberal plant or a complete moron for splitting the conservative vote during a crucial election

anyone voting maxime is a literal edgelord or just plain moronic

which is essentially 90 percent of this board so you may be led to believe he has alot of support from pol

Attached: 1567516358447.jpg (63 KB, 640x654)

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

looks like singh isn't getting missile defence or gonna spend billions on the tar sands.
must not be a fucking moron

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

t. Gurjeet

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Who cares about the morons, I want intelligent citizens and passionate autists.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1541823891766.jpg (22 KB, 400x582)

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

are you so fucking poor that you have no investments? give me a break user. Not everyone wastes their paycheques on weed and beer

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

how many houses do you own?

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

It lowers the risk of investment, also I won't have to pay so much to turn crypto into actual money.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

It's also where your life savings accumulate value over time instead of losing value over time due to inflation.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

my god how do you eat?
you just want other working people to pay taxes?

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

I’m voting mad max for principle. Voting “strategically” for scheer gets you a cocksucker almost as bad as trudeau.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

and you're a useless boomer cuck.. howd you find your way here anyways? came with the qtards?

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

one house man. and when I sell it I dont want to give 50-75% of my gains to your lazy ass.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

Have you looked at the individual riding polls? Scheers too far behind even if you account for the really close races. Face it Scheer is our Rommey

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

I work for a living and try to learn how to garden in some of my spare time. I already pay outrageous income taxes and then sales taxes on pretty much everything but food. Why hit me with capital gains taxes if I happen to sell a physical object that I've already been taxed twice on? That's not going to stop rich people from being rich. Most of them are rich enough to not pay taxes in the first place.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

oh I think I understand. you don't want the richest people in canada to pay any taxes if you have to pay a little?
but you're not an idiot or anything?

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

sure you do
just be grateful the richest people won''t have to

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Because if freedom of speech doesn't cover racism, then all you have to do to silence your critics for good is paint them all as racist. It's a very clever trick but I think you over used it.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

this is why the country is fucked

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

The entire reason the Reform party existed was BECAUSE the conservatives of the time increased immigration. Your statement is that actual conservatives who want to conserve demographics should support pro-immigration politicians like Scheer merely because he wants to pozz canada at a slower rate than trudeau.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

75% of my interest is not "a little" you lying little weasel.

Angel Price
Angel Price

I want you to say anything you want. and do it in the busiest place in your city

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

If the richest people had to pay taxes in Canada, there wouldn't be enough of them in Canada to get upset about. Stop being silly.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

Hey if AFD can go from nothing in 2013 to where they are now in GERMANY then anything is possible.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

is interst capital gains?

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

capital gains has nothing to do with being rich you poor faggot. If you were more concerned about increasing your own quality of life instead of decreasing other people you would be looking for lower taxes.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

wow so just a couple people get that 650 billion a year

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

thanks moron

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

whoops

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-23-27-39.png (24 KB, 621x171)

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

He won't even win a single riding. Bernierfags are completely delusional.

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

So what? It's not going to stop them from being ridiculously wealthy and connected compared to me. There will always be people who look better than I do and who are smarter than I am and who get an easier leg up in life than I did. There's always going to be organized crime, fraud, murderers, child traffickers, drug dealers, niggers, and jews. If you want to try to make something out of your situation, you'll quickly learn that taxes hurt the middle class most. If you're poor, you get free shit. If you're rich, you're above the law.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

And capital gains tax is going to fix that?

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

capital gains is when you sell an asset for more than you paid for it. Then you give half to the government. Seems fair eh? Capital gains tax hurts people looking to start building wealth much more than it hurts the big guys you brainlet.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

not for long if scheer wins

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-23-29-08.png (300 KB, 647x766)

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

how many times are you going to sell your house

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

Support the white peoples party of canada. The green party.
vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-why-the-greens-dont-attract-ethnic-voters
cbc.ca/news/politics/powerandpolitics/green-party-elizabeth-may-abortion-debate-1.5273722

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Hopefully at most once, where he sells it for $1 to one of his children in order to avoid paying an inheritance tax on top of everything else.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Bullshit. Scheer hates fags and fag marriage. He's pro gun. That's a huge difference.

You Bernierfag dipshits are going to hand the election to Trudeau - just watch. Absolute fucking morons. Berniertards are poisoned by the ZOG's Islam hysteria obsession. MuH sHaRiA zOnEs any day now!!!!!1!

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Ive sold houses every 4 years since I was 25. Each time I pocket about 80-100. Buy a house.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

singh is only asking for 1%

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-10-23-30-43.png (291 KB, 630x703)

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

who do you guys think pays all the taxes if the richest don't pay any?

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

That's pretty sweet. Good speculation about real estate markets or do you know how to fix them up yourself?

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

If you want to vote based on who "hates fags" be my guest. In all likely hood, sheer will win, and he'll disappoint you when he pulls another 180 to save his skin from more ridicule. (and you would deserve to feel that way).

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

the rich are basically the only net contributors at this point already. It's ridiculous these NDP freeloaders cant do research or learn about how our country functions.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

The middle class, dumbass. Sure the rich pay some, but not enough to matter to them.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Real estate market in my province has been on fire that entire time. Buy low, wait 4 years, sell high, rinse repeat. Ride the wave. Bought my last house for 125k while I did my degree and am going to sell it for 250 in about a year.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

I'm voting conservative. This country is derivitive of the United states. Everything that happens here depends o the united states.

Do you honestly think we could ever have some right wing populist goverment unless the Americans had one as well and were on board ? Of course not. With maxime we get Hope's and dreams with conservatives we get our guns protected for another 4 years and another energy boom. When the time comes for radical political change in this country it will come from america not here. Untill america is ready for that type of change we will never be.until that time I'm gonna vote for the devil I know.

If you really want radical political change you might as well vote green and let accelerationism run its course.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Isn't one of them fucking dead? Are you going to keep spouting this shit when they both are?

Attached: 1568077489880.jpg (142 KB, 742x960)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Why would you support ndp when they dont have clear policies on their website besides universal medicine?

James Reyes
James Reyes

what? who?

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

vote strategically my brothers, if the PPC candidate looks like hes got a good shot, vote for him, otherwise vote for scheer. it goes without saying to not vote for any liberal candidates. Ill vote NDp before i vote liberal

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

I should have gotten in to that, but I was not redpilled on it at the time. Just trained to be a wage slave. Sounds to me like making money off real estate is fair compensation for having to pay property taxes, which can get pretty absurd around my parts. Only thing is moving gets old once you accumulate all kinds of stuff like what happens when you have a house and a yard instead of just a shoebox apartment.

Evan Price
Evan Price

Trudeau fans will be too high to get off the couch and vote for him
Trudeau voters who just wanted him so pot would be legal have no incentive to get off the couch and vote for him
As a result the will come down to Max VS Scheer
Scheer is slimy and uninspiring, many people won’t bother to vote for him
Max is an inspiring charisma cannon
Lots of potential Scheer voters think Trudeau will win no matter what because it’s rigged so they might as well vote Max over Scheer since it’s hopeless anyway and no one actually LIKES Scheer
legal immigrants esp Asians hate freeloaders and refugees and vote Max
enough people vote Max hoping for a miracle Trump win or for him to hold enough power than CPC has to go through PPC to pass any legislation
Max either wins or the CPC become his bitch
left explodes
Vote for Max. Every vote counts.

Attached: C4DB11D6-0B0F-4AC6-BA87-9EABDC14E521.jpg (75 KB, 800x450)

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

who?
Are you really this retarded?

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

The chances of your vote being the one to decide who wins in your riding are roughly 1 in infinity. It will never happen. People get struck by lightning twice in one day but nobody ever decides an election with one vote. People win the lottery twice in a row, but they don't make any measurable difference when they choose to vote or not. Elections are determined by averages, not your individual vote. Vote for your conscience.

William Williams
William Williams

burnout is going to give away the corporate welfare in tax cuts. basically just call it something else.
in a way I don't care who wins. if burn out won I think it would help the most stupid people in this country learn

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

no that would be you

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

True right... I hate the accumulation. I buy most of my junk 2nd hand and when Im done with it resell or stick it out at the side of the road. Ive picked up lots of skills along the way to repair houses. Drywall, plumbing, patios, hot tubs, I did the entire electrical on the house Im in now. It's never too late to get skin in the game. It's like having a second line of income that you never really spend the money from. Save your shekels for a little bit and get a down payment, but something off the beaten trail and wait for deman in that area to spike, then sell.

John Morales
John Morales

Whatever they're paying you, it's too much.

Henry King
Henry King

burnout isn't going to win anyway.
no one believes him . maybe a few idiots

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

he thinks we’ll be getting another election
that’s adorable. but scheer will be flooding us with as many non-whites as Trudeau and they overwhelmingly will be voting to put the left back in power. Max is the only one who will do anything about immigration & refugees.

Attached: B14E51DA-0BCB-43BC-A03E-D86DFE66B66D.jpg (162 KB, 750x1147)

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Pol is an NDP board.

Like it or leave

Chase King
Chase King

I'm not even going to vote. the ndp aren't even close to winning so why waste my time
the country is full of morons that wanna defend the rich at their own expense

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

checked. Yeah, I know. I can do most things needed to maintain or repair a house. I just can't say that I'm licensed, bonded, and insured, or that I know what to do when it comes to certificates of occupancy or whatever else when it comes time to sell. Living near a university is easy bank if you can handle cleaning up after shithead tenants and you have enough capital to be able to maintain a rental property or even just rent rooms.

Elijah James
Elijah James

Pol will be illegal in Canada under the NDP. If you support the NDP, leave.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

like I said full of morons

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Pol
Pol
both of you should leave. this earth. forever.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

I'm outta here

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

The fact that a TPP supporting corporate bootlicker is considered a populist reflects on the stupidity of the common Canadian.

Attached: 1563670023848.png (739 KB, 1232x1014)

David Perry
David Perry

I'm voting PPC.
Even if the asshole isn't on the ballot I'm writing him in.
Let the chips fall where they may. I can be happy with that decision, even if it's only to win some seats.

Attached: 1490479141508.png (122 KB, 225x270)

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

you just decided to reset your router faggot, don't even try.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

yeah let's privatize everything like good goys

pressprogress.ca/kenney-government-orders-alberta-public-schools-to-remove-the-word-public-from-their-name/

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

With enough votes scheer will have to go through Max to pass anything. Every vote counts. I’ve convinced 4 friends to get on board the Max train just by sending screencaps of his tweets.

Attached: C6358172-0230-4A81-B02D-B841E26E66BD.jpg (209 KB, 750x1111)

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

who in the fuck is moving to yukon?

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

I expected weak arguments in this thread but are you even trying

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

go ahead and vote libertarian against ur own interests

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Don't tell me what my interests are faggot.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

do w/e you want faggot this is a somewhat free country

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

I want to vote for bernier, but i also don't want trudeau to win again. So no choice but to vote for Scheer

Attached: 1543575510767.jpg (63 KB, 680x521)

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

To my canadian brothers, which does not include the neue canadians: take back your country, please.

Attached: Real-canada.png (2.91 MB, 1200x1660)

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

scheer just as bad might as well sleep in on election day

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Voting for Maxime for smaller government.
Don't care about any of his other poltiics.

Anyone that's ever worked with or for government knows what a colossal waste of fucking money it is. It's a sunk cost; time and resources you'll never get back.

Honestly, paying taxes doesn't bother if me if I knew it was being managed appropriately; actually being used to help the disabled, needy, and poor; actually being used to build public housing and public transit; actually being used to build new schools and hospitals. But no, 50% of it will goes towards government salaries and pensions and the other 30% will be so terribly mismanaged through failed programs, complete lack of budget and schedule control, and lack of foresight (inb4 2 million changes on a gov project because someone didn't like the color of the road sign or doesn't know what they want a software custom-built for them to do), that only 20% reaches the end destination, maybe.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the government doesn't produce shit; they outsource almost anything of technical or professional nature.

You have all these regulators and public administrators on 6-figure salaries acting as glorified clerks, whose only job is to make development and business harder in Canada.

Nothing holds the government accountable. It's not a transaction where you're getting a good or service in return for your cash. The government has a compulsory monopoly on taxation and land administration so they don't need to provide you anything.

You're putting your hopes on the good, honest will of public servants which is and always has been a crock of shit.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

not even showing up to throw your vote in protest
You have nothing to contribute to this thread Ezekiel.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

That's a waste. Showing up to vote is fun just for the opportunity to stand on line for a bit and listen to what the other people are talking about.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

sorry non white I support the only true white party

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

supporting the green party
And you're telling us not to waste votes.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

you must be one of those ethnics

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

theres a reason ppl dont move there lol

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

SHILL SHILL

NO SHILLS ALLOWED!

Attached: 1528426726037.jpg (117 KB, 1361x1193)

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

man surrounded by chinks wonders why the former dudeweed party is doing poorly
I don't even acknowledge that fucking province.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Follow your principles. If Maxime's policies align the most with your views, then vote for him.

It starts now. If he can get more than a few seats, that'll surprise many and let people know that he actually represents a decent voting block.

That'll entice more people to vote Bernier the next election rather than vote strategically.

Eventually you may get a realistic representation and the next battle will be convincing opposing constituents to join the fold.

That or you can at least force coalition governments with the cons.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

I dont support the liberals. I bet you are a pajeet. Post ur brown hand my dude.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

this anti mass immigration candidate wants 5/6ths of the immigration that Trudeau has.
So we don't really have an anti mass immigration candidate. I phukking hate this country and I fukking hate these faggy options

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

go green my dude. Its our only hope.
greenparty.ca/en/our-vision

Attached: elizabeth-may1.png (662 KB, 780x585)

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Why is it always a woman?

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

she has more balls than trudeau

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Trudeau: the man who makes being a woman an automatic asset.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Not like this fucker is any better

Attached: Andrew-Scheer-Web.png (393 KB, 640x426)

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

reminder that canada is a confederation of provinces and that at any moment a province can secede from the confederation

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

doesn't remember what the green party used to be before libs took up the dudeweed banner
Looks like even your neighborhood chinks are more informed than you are. I'm white and you're a dumb youngfag.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

I don't see much to like about him other than that he's not Trudeau. There was one time in my life I voted green because it was strangely the least crazy candidate, and another time I wish I had gone 3rd party instead based on principle. My guts knew what was going on but I got scared into trying to vote for the lesser of two evils. That's really the only vote I regret.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

voting is gay anyway

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

It starts now. If he can get more than a few seats, that'll surprise many and let people know that he actually represents a decent voting block.
That'll entice more people to vote Bernier the next election rather than vote strategically.
this. if you want more right-wing candidates running on anti-mass immigration platforms, show up on voting day and make it known that there's support for candidates who head in that direction whether that's max or new candidates

Attached: faith-goldy-debate-crash.png (1022 KB, 544x474)

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

so I see you are siding with the chinks. Makes sense for a fellow Asian first-generation immigrant.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

so ur against weed legalization definitely a chink. White people like weed asians only drink liquid goy.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

They like to chase the dragon.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

I smoke weed, I never cared if it was legal because I'm not a gigantic faggot.
Also
implying chinks are voting PPC
El oh el. Go to bed you dumb faggot you have school tomorrow.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

against mass immigration
wants 5/6ths the mass immigration of Trudeau
Leafs belong in the trash

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

based Quebec as per usual

Attached: 873467824686.png (475 KB, 552x631)

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Attached: 1563638978906.jpg (106 KB, 750x1000)

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

tfw the only way we'll be saved from this is becoming independent

That's a blackpill, at this point I kinda want Trudeau to be elected with a majority so he feels the need to contest our Bill 21. That way, the sovereignty movement might comeback stronger.

Attached: 78485624786.png (532 KB, 1032x1100)

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

Right. These guys are you.
youtube.com/watch?v=dFdolEltCgs

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

wants 5/6ths the mass immigration of Trudeau
no source
ok shill

Attached: EDFO7euW4AcYDTd.jpg (260 KB, 1200x1200)

Ian Long
Ian Long

if you know liberals shill the ndp at them

vote ppc and shill them at the conservatives..

maybe we can split the left and gain a clear advantage
maybe theyll just steal the vote and kill max like jack

David Harris
David Harris

make canada great for once
asain capitalists
muh libertarianism
jesus christ...

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

ive been thinking of voting trudeau just so we can end the facade

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

doesn't get invited to the debate stage
goes anyway to make a scene
makes a scene
fuck everybody in canada desu.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Here ya go.
Your turn faggot.

Attached: untitled.jpg (217 KB, 1559x998)

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

goes anyway to make a scene
it's called having balls.. max could learn a thing or two. ask for forgiveness not permission, I WISH he would crash the debates instead of letting them play high school mean girls games

Attached: maxime-invite.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Well where'd ya go to newfriend?

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

thats not professional, you dont just get to cry victim and hop on stage whenever you want.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

professional
tell me again about how being professional gets you attention and wins elections

Attached: trumpkek.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

I agree with all hes views but I don't want him to take my welfare away, gonna have to go with the welfare party again sorry.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

if you think rushing a stage and yelling some stuff will get Canadians to vote for you go for it lol.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Green party isn't even serious about climate change, why should anyone vote for them?

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Poor economic and environmental policy.
Okay immigration, gun, free-speech and foreign policy.
Neutral on abortion and sodomy.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

late night leaf bump

Attached: EEDfA2-XkAAKEK8.jpg (158 KB, 729x1200)

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Hamilton
There’s a large antifa in Hamilton. I don’t support ppc or these money grub events but they should watch out.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

You mean a man in leggings with a mia wallace hairdo and 30 university students looking for a free credit

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

He doesn't have chance canada is too cucked already.
Blackening and muslimfication is your future.
STAY MAD WHITE BOYZ

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

This you can also dump silicon valley pajeets and Minnesota somalians nigger there. Im sure justin cuckdeau would love it

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

Only 3 months and 20 days left to become a superpower, you sure you can afford to hang out here shitposting?

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

No rainbow colour dildo in the pic

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Yeah pro muslim and niggers are better candidate than far right pro zionist

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Fucking some porki Sikhs are commie traitors

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Only 3 years and 20 months more for white to become minority in Canada.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

We're still at 72%
It'll happen eventually but you won't be around to see it.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

He must be if he's being shilled on this board

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

if i were a leaf id be voting for max, but you guys do seem to be in an even worse situation than us.. on top of yours being tied to ours more than vice versa

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit