Pre-9/11 official report that spoke of need for national catastrophe

Does anyone remember what this document was? I’ve seen it brought up multiple times on this board. Essentially, high-up govt. officials said that if there were a large scale disaster, American defense and national security would then see the necessary ‘acceleration’.

Can anyone help me out here?

Attached: 2EC8C185-74A7-455B-9026-44DA38C95F51.jpg (768x511, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informationclearinghouse.info/article3249.htm
scoopwhoop.com/Signs-In-Popular-Culture-That-Predicted-The-911-Attacks-Before-It-Actually-Happened/#.8jeanc3th
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been 18 years. If something was truly fishy we would have solid proof by now. We just don't. The science points elsewhere and so many people have tested the shit. Don't get me wrong I'd love it if it was loominaughties or ayyelmaos but the evidence just points to it being some muslims wrecking the shit out of a plane.

Well it was quite obviously Israel in some capacity, but that’s not what this is about. And your logic is false - there are way too many fishy things that aren’t ayylmaos, which I won’t get into right now

Project For a New American Century-Rebuilding America’s Defenses
informationclearinghouse.info/article3249.htm

Thank you user, bless

No. Not even, dude go read, Snopes it, look at Wikipedia, fucking Google it. Smart people look at these hair brained theories and break them down not only with half ass theories but with actual physical tests and recording results in experiments etc. There's a reason everyone rolls their eyes to this shit anymore it's just borderline "yikes" zone now. Again, I want to believe, like you, but I just can't not anymore the facts are out there.

Circumcised? Can you post a dick pic with a time stamp? Asking for a friend

Is pol even still doing the jew meme? Go back to your shepard you sheep.

predictive programming scoopwhoop.com/Signs-In-Popular-Culture-That-Predicted-The-911-Attacks-Before-It-Actually-Happened/#.8jeanc3th

>Written by Nishant Raj
Dude I've wrote articles for Indian fuckers like this before, it's shitposting they will post ANYTHING if it sounds OK enough.

I remember the ads for the fox show that summer. And when 9/11 happened I was seriously stunned, like wtf is this the fox show irl?

>Is pol even still doing the jew meme? Go back to your shepard you sheep.
Israel did 9/11 and there's nothing you can do about it.

I was in 1st grade, we were about to leave school but then they made us watch it live. Seeing the second plane hit didn't register right I just thought "wow neato splosion"

>some muslims
You mean the list released by the FBI, where some of them were still alive after the fact? Yeah, no.
>wrecking the shit out of a plan
Tell me, where in the Pentagon impact does it look like a plane flew into it?
>so many people have tested the shit
"So many people" would be NIST, and their report is factually and technically incorrect.

You are clearly an "Official story apologist"

>smart people
If you think Snopes is "smart people" then I don't know what to tell you, other than you are a fucking idiot.

>If you think Snopes is "smart people"
I missed that part. Could we be dealing with an epic satirist?

it was something david rockefeller attended; maybe a bilderburg meeting or something from the trilateral commision? I can't remember rn fren

John Bolton was chief member. The top guy. He wrote the script of 9/11

No it was Project for a New American Century document

Fuck off kike shill. Why are you guys panicking so hard today?

Take a look at this guy. wew

More than anything I just wanted to save you from the tinfoil hat rabbit hole "there's microchips in the water" bullshit I went down into 7 years ago. It's just crazy paranoid bullshit, odds are you weren't even there/directly affected about it but boy are you ready to unmask the big boogy man. You go ahead tiger. Tell you what, it's me actually. I'm in a group of people with infinite power that we manipulate strictly with our thoughts, we meet monthly across the globe, but you'll never believe me, or will you? Will you find out the truth probably not. Do what you wil

>Do what you wil
You sound like a piece of shit. I don't need your help. Go fuck yourself.

Project for a New American Century Cheney/Rumsfeld

Wow. A whole 7 years?

Project for a New American Century was an Israel first think tank staffed by ultra-zionists who predicted 9/11 by calling for a "catalyzing event like a new pearl harbor."

Building 7 was a controlled demolition.

Dancing Israelis arrested by NYPD had foreknowledge of the event and tickets out of country the next day.

Patriot Act was written before 9/11 by Michael Chertoff, himself an ultra zionist.

Still no explanation for the celebrating Israelis however.

Attached: 1563204422341s.jpg (238x249, 6K)

>oh the world is too big to comprehend everything so don't even try to look at inconsistancies just let people take your taxes and lie to you about what they do with your children.

Fucking swing.

>Does anyone remember what this document was?
Yes, it was called "Project for a New American Century" or PNAC, and was the brainchild of the neocons under Bush. The specific quote you are looking for is by Richard Perle, in which he said almost 1 year prior to 9/11, "we need a new Perle harbor". Is this what you are referring to?

It was an "AIPAC" policy paper that called for a "new Pearl Harbor like" event to get the public to support war.

The twin towers were full of asbestos and were mandated to be dismantled at the cost of 10 billion dollars. Instead, lucky larry lays out 100 million of investors money to purchase lease, insures each building for 2 billion each, all about 6 weeks before 9/11

OY VEY, TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!! BELIEVE ME!!! OBEY ME!!!

Bro, is that a devil's face on the smoke?

Da joooos did 9/11

Attached: image.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>no mention of dancing Israelis

Attached: 1567734089198.jpg (584x547, 19K)

>18 years
zoomers are fair game now

Attached: 1561153591771.jpg (612x816, 49K)