The way i see it, this place is getting shut down fast

It's 10pm in NY, and 4am in Europe, and the Pewdiepie thing has gone viral. When Europe wakes up expect another wave.
And considering how fast some ADL supporters have found a scapegoat that is Jow Forums, i predict this place will get shut down in less than 3 days, we are talking about the ADL, and the blackmailing accusation isn't going away anytime soon. So if that happens, what are the alternatives? So we don't get caught on the wrong foot...

Attached: bunker.jpg (1428x449, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY&t=149s
youtu.be/DYlesHOaPkY?t=128
foxnews.com/opinion/dan-gainor-bloomberg-law-is-burned-over-false-report-of-anti-semitism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I give negative fucks about this clown or his fate but can I get a qrd on this blackmailing situation?

$50,000 is not a lot of money for Pewds or the ADL. It's a flex. It's to humiliate him and show people who really runs the show.

>he donated 50k to ADL
>somehow the rumour of him being blackmailed by ADL starts going in the comments
>someone at YT panicks and forces only recent comments to be displayed
>everything goes wild

I have no idea what the back story is so this isn't helpful.

Now, where is the bunker?!?!

Goodbye then frens

big if true

Attached: dissapointing collage.gif (300x300, 3.77M)

Fuck off. Nobody over 12 gives a shit.

Post Leo Frank info fucking everywhere while the ADL is on the public's minds. Link it to #metoo. Point out that Epstein is jewish.

Light the fires boys. We got a live one here. Don't let it go to waste. Do it for Mary.

Attached: mary phagan.jpg (675x900, 75K)

Rarely has a day gone by in the last seven years that someone hasn't claimed this.

Attached: 1562171317563.jpg (1024x875, 80K)

100 million children are getting redpilled right now you kike

> i predict this place will get shut down
That's why I have stored redpill folder backups in various secure locations and with a few trusted friends. One redpill is that political dissidents often get "suicided" if they're right.

If Jow Forums goes down then it's time to stop hiding my powerlevel.

Hmmm, I keep seeing this exact same talking point everywhere phrased in a nearly identical way. I'm sure the ADL doesn't mind having an extra 50k.

RIP Mary.

Attached: 1563241731813.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Am I supposed to subscribed to the ADL now?

Attached: 152AFB19-5B28-4CEF-9AC5-848CE5A2260D.jpg (743x429, 323K)

>pewdiepie thing has gone viral
What the fuck are you talking about, brenton tarrant? Literally who cares.

>The only other person they could possibly relate to the murder was the black guy that found the body
>We're somehow to believe that racists would rather lynch the kike over the nigger unless it was overwhelmingly obvious who did it
Why did this shit ever fly?

the kikes spent an obscene amount of money defending Leo. Every jewish newspaper was calling him a poor little victim while calling the black janitor a violent savage. Then when they lost and he was still tried and convicted, they bribed the fucking govenor to commute his sentence. At that poing people were like, "welp, fuck this" and just marched to the jail, got the fucker and walked him out to a tree.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-03-22-42-55.png (1052x1067, 770K)

Pewdiepie looked disgusted with himself when he admitted handing over the $50,000. No-one likes handing over blackmail money.

I’m frankly afraid of Jow Forums getting shut down, I’m still in my early phases of being “redpilled” and this place has people with years of experience of argument honing under their belts and knowledge of information that I couldn’t find on my own, where would I go or do if that did happen..?

Veteran 4channer here.

Get a large USB, any threads with with quality redpills --> save entire page, name it

I got like a thousand "Jews role in european 1700 banking" and other Jow Forums topics

Who gives a fuck what the nigger lovers at the ADL think?

>OMG POLE WILL GET SHUT DOWN!11
t. nervous man for the 100th time this year

Post a link to what you fags are discussing

If Jow Forums gets shut down by the ADL i would hate to be anyone working for the ADL. Screencap this.

The largest youtuber hit one of the largest milestones in the history of public figures, 100 million subscribers and out of the blue he mentions at the beginning, right after an out of the blue ad, a donation of a measly 50,000 dollars to the ADL.
See his last video at around 2:30

The ADL celebrated Pewdiepies misfortunes and wanted him banned since forever. It is EXTREMELY suspicious and all his older fans see the smoke in the distance. Either he flushed his morals down the toilet, or he suffered blackmail or extortion.

So, millions of zoomers and late millenials believe the blackmail thing more, cause "pewds wouldnt do that xd". ADL is made up by Jews and their outrage of pewdiepie started only because of antisemitic controversies of his (dressing as a nazi, the death to all jews thing, etc)

If this isnt a big habbening i dont know what is

youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY&t=149s

youtu.be/DYlesHOaPkY?t=128

Anti-ADL stuff was posted to the reddit 2 hours before the thread was made on Jow Forums. Screencap shit.

We here at Jow Forums strongly endorse the ADL and it's anti-discrimination policies.

You have to hit the 'sort by top comments'.

Attached: 1564766964498.jpg (250x165, 6K)

I've given up trying to hide it if people cant handle the truth that's not my problem but I've been surprised how many people will engage when they think they're free to do so.

Great opportunity to read "And the Dead Shall Rise" ... 2004 book by Steve Oney. Eminently readable ... excellent forensic and historical re-telling how there IS NO WAY that Frank did NOT murder the girl.
The follow on how financial/political pressure induced the governor to intercede ... enraging the locals.
Thing that can really stand out is how obvious Frank's guilt is, yet the ADL carries on to this very day that he was innocent.

To clarify: It’s a hoax created by trolls to generate controversy. Confirmed by Sive and pinned message in subreddit post, which contains links to more proof. Not blackmail. The reason the comments are deleted is because the algorithm thinks it’s spam.

When 13 year old Phagan went to Frank's office that Saturday afternoon to get her check, Frank apparently attempted to sexually assault her.
(There was blood in an adjacent room.)
The fact that her body was found in the trash chute with a most ridiculous "confession" from an elderly black guy points 1000 per cent to Frank as the perp.
Detectives recognized this right off the bat.
Anons - along with even rudimentary modern forensics - could nail Frank's guilt within a few hours.
"And the Dead Shall Rise" is excellent re telling of the case.

If this is a case pewds is baiting normie zoomers for a redpilling. Now is a good time to spam ADL facts and cohencidences.

Yeah, it is overwhelmingly obvious that Frank killed the girl.
Might be a good opportunity for people to become aware of - and familiar with - the case that caused the founding of the Anti Defamation League.

Dan Gainor: Bloomberg Law is burned over false report of anti-Semitism

foxnews.com/opinion/dan-gainor-bloomberg-law-is-burned-over-false-report-of-anti-semitism