This is your brain on fluoride

this is your brain on fluoride

Attached: 1552363160813[1].jpg (417x288, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cW-ZCBpmOCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that doesn't look like a brain

Looks like my vagina

Marry me?

this is your brain on itself

Attached: 1543114730085.jpg (327x344, 15K)

it's a tranny dude

Only if you suck my dick.

Back off cuck, she's mine

Deal

Based aussie shitposter.

Woof

Attached: Owczarek_cezar.jpg (960x960, 170K)

more power to ya then

Majestic dog tbqh

Attached: 1566605336917.png (747x532, 417K)

Here I am, just pumping that fluoride into your drinking water.

Attached: Message_1568169502256.jpg (1920x2560, 414K)

Yeah but how my teeth?

>teleports to your counter
>removes the goy chemicals

NOTHING PERSONAL YID

Attached: 1552270228555[2].jpg (498x828, 43K)

Looks like some kind of mollusk shell.

youtu.be/cW-ZCBpmOCs

Attached: fluoridose.jpg (267x189, 14K)

Are these cross-section images of brain sections that had straight-up fluoride poured on them? Because you know there are like unitonically rhiusands of layers of barrier between your brain and the water you drink right? Straight up chemicals cannot just go to your brain without a good reason. Even psychoactive medicines and medicines to treat brain infections are hard to manufacture because your brain resists letting things in to such a degree.

Your daily fluoride dose is very easy to calculate. The content of fluoride in your water is avaliable from your water provider.

All you have to do is keep track of how much fluoride treated water you drink.

The typical fluoride content in the USA is 0.70 mg\L.

If you drank 1 gallon per day, as water, coffee, tea, whatever, you would have consumed 0.318 mg of fluoride ion.

If you wish to further calculate based on your body weight, than do so. This is middle-school level math.

Attached: dangers-of-fluoride[1].jpg (1000x822, 58K)

Ok so can we or can't we reverse calcification of the pineal gland caused by fluoride? is guaranteed to be useless based on the title of the video alone. So what the fuck can I do? Do any of you guys have a water purifier that you'd recommend?

Do you use that brand/model personally? Is it reliable?

Have you even checked if there is fluoride in your water?

It's the pineal gland

I hate that I've become that guy, but that's what (((they))) tell you, I have never know the government to tell the truth when a lie would suffice

Just coming into this thread so that you guys dont make a common, stupid mistake.

Water fluoridation is bad. You are swallowing a toxic chemical that is easily absorbed in your GI tract, and enters your blood stream. AFAIK only Americans do this, and its retarded.
Toothpaste fluoridation however is good. There is minimal, if any, absorption through your gums. Its purpose in toothpaste is to directly bind to your teeth and make them stronger, and for the rest to be flushed out when you rinse your mouth (at least, I hope you autists arent eating your toothpaste)

This has been a message from your friendly board toothpaste advocate

Yes.

I work for not "the", but "a" government.

I speak the truth. Fluoride is safe in drinking water at 0.70 mg\L, it does not coat your stupid penis gland with calcium.

These threads are started by some guy that sells water purification filters as a sideline, there are a kike scam to begin with.

In the USA, the fluoridation of water is not mandated by any governmental agency. It is chosen by the voters of the individual communities. They voted in and can vote it out anytime they want. If your community as fluoride to the water, then I suggest you start a grass-roots petition to have them stop doing so. They will comply if that's what the voters approve.

Should read: "if your community adds fluoride to the water".

As a water treatment plant operator I can assure you that we don't particularly like the chemical, and would rather not mess with it. We only do so because the citizens of our community voted back in the 1960s to have a start doing it. We will gladly stop.

If I drink enough water, I can kill myself with it by drawing nutrients out of my body. Can we had a “this is your brain on water” post now, retard?

you guys run tests on the flouride before adding it?
or is it just put in a computer that handles ratios?
be easy to dose people by having higher concentration of flouride delivered to you than labeled
again sounds crazy but its not like people never do fucked up shit

Bulk fluoride tanks in the water treatment plant. Yes, it is misspelled on the tanks. It has been misspelled since 1982 when the plant was built.

The current correct name is hexa-fluoro salicylic acid.

Formula: H2SiF6. Very few communities still use NaF

Attached: Message_1568169688671.jpg (1920x2560, 392K)

Apparently there are possible risks being looked into fluoride on the developing brain. Other than that, it’s not enough to murder us, or damage us The dose makes the poison, after all.

Both the raw water (untreated) and finished water (treated) have both continuous analysis monitors, as well as laboratory bench testing performed hourly.

We are a certified laboratory, and do not "fake" our results. None of us get "kickbacks" from some chemical company.

My community has approx 58K people. We spend about $40 K per year on the fluoridation of the water. Personally I wish we could quit and spend the money on new repair tools and equipment.

FYI: A high school grad water or wastewater plant operator earns about $50 K \ year, in a union plant, with medical, dental, and a fat pension. After 39 years, you earn $100K+.

T: boomer\ water plant operator.

Babies should drink breast milk.

\thread

I hope you don't eat tuna fish, because it has mercury in it and mercury is poison!!!!!!

that's what you sound like

Fuck. 30 years, not 39 years..

I'm 58 and retire at 60. My pension will pay me 80% of my wages for life, I will easly live to 100+ years, my dad is 92, and mother is 91. We boomers will long outlive them.

Zoomers will live until 115-120. Milenials, 110-115

It’s the PINUS gland also they both look the same. What are you implying OP?

fair enough

Imagine the smell

That’s a pineal gland.

Still there? Tl;dr why I need fluoride in my h2o

Seriously though, you should eat tuna and other ocean apex fish sparingly. The amount of mercury and other pollutants is non-negligible to say the least.

Your side of the argument doesnt make sense from the get-go. The argument for water fluoridation is to prevent cavities. But this is why we fluoridate toothpaste. Dumping fluoride into water for that same purpose is superfluous, and analogous to dumping antibiotics into water to prevent infections.

Im not aware of any good reason for fluoridating the water supply, instead of just using fluoridated toothpaste

Take the lugol pill, or rather, drops.

ok, now add the accumilation, how much you swollow from toothpast, how much water your food came in contact with(boiling 2 gal for a potroast for example) showering.

Take iodine. If your tap water has fluoride and you didn’t invest on a RO filter or distiller yet, look up for the brand of mineral water with less fluoride on it. I buy one with 0,04% which is more than 50x less than tap water in Brazil. Be careful, though. At least around these parts I found bottled water with MORE fluoride than tap water. I also heard melatonin and that yellow powder in curry (dont recall the name in english right now) is good also, but never looked up.

Are those pineal glands?

How do we know they don't put fluoride in bottled water?

>can we had
It’s working!

why

He doesn't need to check, if hes in america its a given except for a very few rural places and anything fed by a well.

weird how this is the only picture of a 'calcified pineal gland' and the rest are misinterpreted mris huh

>yellow stuff
Curcumin aka Tumeric

Babies in utero are exposed to whatever the mother consumes. Fluoride damages their developing brains and the mother's brain simultaneously before they ever get a chance to drink breast milk.

No, me

Great! I'm hungry now.

needs moar LSD/1P-LSD/ETH-LAD/4-ACO-DMT/4-HO-MET/4-HO-MIPT/4-HO-DMT/MAL/Mescaline/DOM/DOB/2C-B/2C-E/2C-T-7

Attached: 1438920580144.jpg (684x800, 131K)

Because iodine detoxes your body of heavy metals such as fluoride. Don’t take my word for it, look it up.

my friend did a masters degree in chemistry and for one of their pracs they analysed Melbourne's tap water, and there was something like 3X as much fluoride in the water than the official statements

oy vey shut it down

Attached: austin-texas-fluoride_tanks_660-400x227[1].jpg (400x227, 20K)

Fluoride isn't a heavy metal, it is one of the lighter elements and is a halogen.

funny how Israel doesn't pump Fluoride into its civilians water supply. really activates the ol almonds, huh user...

What's the Deal with heavy metals like fluoride!? It's not heavy, and it's not a metal!

They usually advertise if a bottled water is fluoridated post-sourcing, and all bottled water mentioms from where it's sourced on the label. Distilled water is also obviously unfluoridated, but keep in mind it has no minerals in it, including potentially supplementary nutrients.

ugoh
link?

Attached: 1553650158848.png (700x700, 615K)

tumeric doesn't do anything.
the guy who started all that got exposed as a fraud and got in big trouble.

reminder that water actually kills people
kids, animals, all sorts of things

every year

and your tapwater is full of it.

>showering
This is the one everyone always forgets. Doesn’t even factor the other chemicals from soaps and hair products. Just making your drinking water fluoride proof isn’t worth it if you don’t also shower without it. And setting that up is a pain in the ass and impossible if you arnt a home owner.

This is your bear on judaism

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (221x298, 153K)

Chlorine is another thing you should filter from the water because it causes heart disease, hypothyroidism and destroys nutrients in the body. In Vietnam the drinking water was heavily chlorinated and the artieries of 20 year old fallen soldiers were almost completely sealed from plaque

France has been ozonizing their water instead of chlorinating it since the 1900s and clueless (((dietary experts))) have spent decades trying to figure out how their heart disease rate is the lowest in the europe even though their saturated fat consumption is one of the highest.

Kill yourself faggot nigger kike
Water don't need ur kike trash added to it
Fuck u kid

BUT THE DENTAL ASSOCIATION SAID IT DECREASES CAVITIES

Lying faggot kike

It does help, look up fluoride and curcumin/turmeric on ncbi, it's shown to reverse/prevent fluoride damage in rats.

Your skin also absorbs it as you take a shower.

Your skin can build tolerance to it. The more fluoride you expose it the faster your tolerance grows

Harvard study says otherwise.
Also, another but more recent Canada study showed pregnant woman end up birthing dumber kids when they had fluoride water in their area

Post my brain on bromide

> it does not coat your stupid penis gland with calcium.

How awfully specific, considering no one mentioned talked about that. oy vey.

This is the spot you have to pick by the way. My Aunt had her teeth destroyed from a fluoride allergy and their dentist told them it was impossible to be allergic to fluoride even when she brought in her paperwork showing it was a fluoride allergy.
They DO NOT LIKE YOU talking about this as a possibility. I've had extremely friendly people in the FDA immediately become visibly upset and cold when I brought this up with them, like a fucking lightswitch.

Attached: ss+(2019-09-11+at+01.22.30).png (828x603, 42K)

looks like a amniotic sac

Attached: amniotic2.png (471x273, 230K)

looks like a frog

Attached: 0d2r91xbsdux.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Because it is