WEIRD ASS BRITBONG SHIT - "BLACK ROD"

Wtf is this guys? I bet even most brits haven't heard of this. Looks like some cultish/masonic heirloom of the past or something. Need to look into history, symbolism, etc.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49647756

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 7.33.35 PM.png (1450x1576, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rod
youtu.be/CA7rpsS2j0M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honi_soit_qui_mal_y_pense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_de_Torquemada
youtu.be/9o65Ap7nC8w
youtu.be/aMSCITZB7ws
youtu.be/qvIUa47x_Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're an uncultured muttoid who isn't white in the slightest, of course you wouldn't understand.
t. Kittery, ME

DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE ROD

SHE HUNGERS

>cant into wikipedia
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rod
>The title is derived from the staff of office, an ebony staff topped with a golden lion, which is the main symbol of the office's authority.
>A ceremonial rod or staff is a common type of symbol indicating the authority of the office-holder. Depictions of ancient authority figures in many cultures include such a rod (alternatively called a sceptre). Another early example was the fasces (literally a bound bundle of rods) carried by guards ("lictors") who accompanied certain high-level officials in the Roman Republic and later Empire.
>literally a bound bundle of rods
So a faggot, like you user.

apparently the office was created in 1350 by some poncy royal. The position was adopted by other members of the Commonwealth even though they weren't even sure what he did

Why is the black rod a cross dresser?

Because it's the first female Black Rod and they decided to have her wear the same uniform

That's marry poppins, retard

they dress up like the olden days. Check out the Swiss army. they still make their military dress in old outfits from 1600's.

Attached: swiss army.jpg (1920x1280, 439K)

Just more useless British faggotry and useless ceremonies.

So it's basically the same thing as the ceremonial mace I carried when I was sergeant-at-arms in student council in highschool.

It's not the first time Bercow has been deposed by the Black Rod, and it won't be the last.

Attached: article-2551348-1B32392200000578-915_306x396.jpg (306x396, 54K)

A 650 year running tradition

Looks like a necklace a rapper would wear

Looks like a total faggot to me. I wouldn’t read into this much

painfully accurate.

Not even close.

Attached: ottawa_shooting_vickers_20141022_34799287.jpg (1024x785, 134K)

Totally normal, not some creepy ceremony thing at all. That's "conspiratorial". Don't ask questions.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 7.48.33 PM.png (1978x1368, 3.49M)

Does anyone else think it's weird he is ending on Halloween?
Is there something wicked going on?

dark souls boss

Attached: zx.png (427x572, 313K)

Lvl 70 Mace
+25% Damage
-10% Accuracy

>if only you knew how bad things were

According to pic she has tp be present for certain things or is possibly getting ready to name or arrest a Lord.

You can tell she's sort of serious and the guy in the back right has the look of "oh fuck yes something is going on, I've been waiting for you." even the girl to right closer in foreground has a smirk.

Attached: brod.png (1106x700, 232K)

Its the Sergent at Arms.

This guy got to shoot a kebab. That is why they are clapping. That lady looks like she would scream away in fear in a similar situation.

Attached: v3-Kevin-Vickers-REUT.jpg (968x681, 59K)

maybe back in the 1300's the black rod actually did shit. These days all that crap is nothing but empty ceremony

Did some famous warrior fight with a mace like that in ancient times or something?

Its a ceremonial mace.

No enchants.

Pleb tier weapon. Sell it to a vendor.

Probably for beating a horse so it will go faster

She isn't the sergent at arms

That does look more like the one we had. Except it was brass. I assume that thing is gold.

There was a Norman Knight back in 1372 named Robert the Nice. he used a mace. They called him 'the nice' because he wouldnt stab kids in the head

It is a meaningless scepter from the Queen.

this is where all the barbarian traditions comes from
>well the Romans had a scepter for something. we should have one too

Probably to beat people so they would go faster

Its similar to a dildo. When it's brought out somebodys about to get fucked. In this situation brexiteers got royally fucked as their hopes of leaving the EU drift away from them.

hahahahaha.
Don't be a clod, Bin that rod.

Attached: 1565477989031.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

Underrated

The mace has been used as a symbol of authority since the Scorpion King of ancient Egypt, if not earlier.

It is just bling. It signifies the Queen's authority for those faggots to meet in that glorified bus station.
When the scepter is gone, then those weirdos need to fuck-off, because thy have no authority to do anything.
It is all symbolic of a time when the British actually meant something.

The black rod goes up to the House of Commons to tell them to clean their room. The MPs slam the door in their face and say “fuck you mom, Uncle Oliver says I don’t have to listen to you!”

It's not an 'ancient ceremony' at all.
It's just some stupid made up shit invented by the Sephardic Jewish Ascendancy in 'Britain' to make-believe they have some legitimacy.
All that flummery is totally Fake. It's supposed to look 'ancient' but it's just jewish showtime.
It's the invented tradition of a Mafia Family,

Attached: Untitledee.jpg (303x354, 11K)

Is the black rod a euphemism for nigger penis? Asking for a friend.

Kikery, and Masonry. Also, is that Chtulu on the necklace?
More Kikery from a Mason who will be Kiked.

boy you really go for the cheap laughs, like a prop comic

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

That man does not look happy, when thinking about the state of the former empire.

Attached: It's over.jpg (741x488, 77K)

ALL of the British Monarchic system originates from so called black people. Moors.

They just literally copied everything. Notice how the lion is a constant symbol throughout Europe. Fucking where are there lions in Europe? This is symbolic of Lion of JUDAH or YAHUDAH.

I don't know the symbolism or meaning of Black Rod just yet but I do know the Synagogue of Satan is out there pretending to be the seat of the Lion of Judah.

OH and British (Brit and Ish) means COVENANT MAN in Hebrew.

Attached: c09532a754a4b281cc4f80dec79aac32.jpg (480x360, 18K)

youtu.be/CA7rpsS2j0M

Clown country

Hopefully Pakistani people tears this pretentious shit all down

Nah looks like some ropes. Either way, brits are homos.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 8.10.46 PM.png (1520x1110, 1.17M)

That is a man who 1000 years ago would have carried a weapon into battle in simpler times, in an age he would have understood, in an age where your enemy stood in front of you and let you know where you stood with him.

as a symbol of diversity they should change it out for a squeeze bottle full of face melting acid.

Attached: 1549074843847.jpg (1024x651, 85K)

Britian is ruled by faggots with faggy customs.
You can't expect anyone to take this seriously.

Never seen that symbolism before;
This is some deep Kikery.
Also, wish I could make out those letters.

>Jow Forums hater of national traditionalism

Why im i not surprised.

Attached: 1567866706231.jpg (456x486, 47K)

Those symbols stem back to medieval times, back when Jews were getting expelled from England by the crown. So no, not Jewish.

Now his enemy lives in British counsel housing with 3 wives and 15 children... all at the expense of the British taxpayers.

Found It.
Honi soit qui mal y pense is a French maxim used as the motto of the British chivalric Order of the Garter. It is translated as "May he be shamed who thinks badly of it" or "Shame be to him who thinks evil of it" or "Evil be to him that evil thinks"

You make the mistake of thinking they wouldn't assimilate your culture into theirs.

The "Black Rod" is Dennis Rodman.

Bongs crack me up

What is this context of this image.

Back in the good ol' days the Usher would have probably beat someone with that rod or ran them through with the sword, if they were out of order.
Now it is just something to remind them of how far down they have fallen.

Attached: Rees-Mogg Tiresome.png (678x424, 290K)

>When Black Rod summons MPs to the House of Lords to hear the Queen's Speech, she (or he) has the door to the Commons slammed in her face, and has to knock three times to gain entry.
Didn't realize monty python was a documentary

The proverbial shit is now real.

Attached: H20259-L155983734.jpg (1000x1591, 224K)

this image is the result of a trade with someone.
notice she is not holding a phone, those are my boxers she is sniffing. I had the phone.

Not as weird as everyday at school pledging to a flag.

No replies? How come? I dare anyone to challenge this information.

Attached: 2121311298.jpg (543x474, 44K)

kek, why isn't this getting more (you)s?

Mate, the japs still have an emperor.

lmao

The more I read through the lineage of this time period, the more I am convinced that the elite Jewry of the time were never kicked out of England, particularly when reading through Edward III and Isabella.
For those who won't be able to make the jump, never forget that "jews" have no problem with a Eugenic Purge of their own, from time to time.

>The rod and the ring shall strike

Oh. Well, interesting scenery i suppose.

Well said. It's good that you put the word jews quotation marks because they're the Synagogue of Satan and should be labeled as such for maximum accuracy. And we all know how they scurry like a dirty insect when exposed.

And yes, they are the chosen people. Chosen to DESTROY and CORRUPT nations on the Planet according to The Most High's plan. I believe the purge that will wipe out majority (but not everyone) of people come from Nature or straight from above. There's no predicting...

Cheers!

> He came from a family of conversos (converts from Judaism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_de_Torquemada
For you, my fren.
You will be the only one who gets it.

Attached: Torquemada.jpg (267x309, 81K)

and bob's yer uncle
noice

You stupid faggots, history is all fake and the Roman Empire existed far more recently than is admitted.

It’s an English tradition, dumbass. When the Queen opens Parliament for its annual session, the black rod goes to the House of Commons to request their attendance and gets the door slammed in his face, after which he must knock for permission to enter, which commemorates when Parliament did so during Cromwell’s time. It symbolizes the monarchs recognition of the sovereignty of Parliament.

youtu.be/9o65Ap7nC8w

There was a leftie MP named Dennis Hastert who made it a yearly tradition for decades to bring some bantz when the black rod is let in to make his announcement, and it became its own sort of tradition. Actually pretty funny imo:

youtu.be/aMSCITZB7ws

Attached: 22863839-D268-450E-8FF6-9E9E819CCC52.jpg (743x750, 115K)

For sure m8 look at the face on the bloke in the back.

look like a bunch of poofters

>Fucking where are there lions in Europe? This is symbolic of Lion of JUDAH or YAHUDAH.

Europe did have lions, they went extinct around 100BC. Lions were well known to the ancient Greeks and Romans, and later well ingrained in the cultural conscience of medieval Europeans as mythical beasts representing courage and pride. Not that those things are necessary given that unicorns are also featured in symbolism, it is your materialist American mindset that thinks an animal's geographical presence is somehow an essential requirement for its depiction.

Attached: Richard-I-Richard-The-lionheart-Coat-of-Arms.png (450x525, 85K)

* Dennis Skinner, absolutely my mistake kek XD

>Britbongs worshipping a “Black rod”
Pottery

Doesn't Virginia have one of those?

what about the CofE being the ones to set the crown upon the head? all authority is supposedly given through the church, effectively nullifying all laws whatsoever.
they used to be catholic, then some fat slob decided he wanted his own set of pedos under his own thumb and started the church of england on the spot.

Attached: heresy.jpg (720x524, 64K)

Dennis Hastert was a US Speaker of the House of Representatives.

You are referring to Dennis Skinner, the Dinosaur, who is indeed a rare based lefty.

youtu.be/qvIUa47x_Oc

>brits are homos.
there might be one or two who are straight though, comon

That thing is fly af desu

seriously. Henry VIII was fat trailer trash nigger

It's no BoTD.

>not waiting
patience is a virtue, lad

the whole monarchy has been stolen on at least two occasions, maybe more if you consider the possibility of body doubles and lookalikes like what the germans did to the russian royal family

>THE ROD AND RING WILL STRIKE
G-GUYS ??!!1111
IS IT HAPPENING /?

Attached: 1503727184457.jpg (1200x1254, 148K)

Her Majesty's Royal Nigger Knocker is a work of art.

The 'history' people are fed is ALL fake. The Ruling Clique have been Crypto-Jews since the start of Christian Rule. All that stuff about 'expulsions' is just more deception. People repeat it because they are fed what they want to believe.
>"And then suddenly people voted Hitler into power...." etc etc.

So naive.

No its not.

C*thlic detected

Attached: 1560354960178.jpg (1170x1080, 192K)