They're making baby burgers

Attached: EECszPiXoAEInZH.png (749x824, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/9iv3le.webm
sott.net/article/419972-StemExpress-CEO-admits-selling-beating-baby-hearts-intact-baby-heads-in-Daleiden-hearing
washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: EECszPoWwAAzYKE.png (741x581, 388K)

Attached: EECszPoXYAAfnoG.png (747x678, 406K)

Attached: EECszPtWsAAEOTs.png (512x384, 265K)

Attached: sweetners from aborted babies.gif (788x1034, 138K)

Attached: sweetners from aborted babies 1.gif (701x304, 41K)

Attached: hot-dog-report-crop1.png (1166x143, 63K)

The beyond beyond burger. The only red meat any leftist should enjoy, and it's sustainably raised

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Checked. You're on the right track user. Onions Green is people.

Kek, goddamn wordfilter.

LAB GROWN MEAT IS MADE WITH ABORTED FETUSES I'VE BEEN FUCKING TELLING YOU PEOPLE FOR YEARS.

Not DIRECTLY but with aborted fetus byproducts. COCA COLA is also made with aborted fetus cells!! You've ALREADY consumed human children in your life!

>THE ISRAELITES: FAKE JEW ADMITS MCDONALD'S BURGERS HAS HUMAN MEAT IN IT
files.catbox.moe/9iv3le.webm

That's pretty damning.

There is also a secondary way of making Lab Meat and that is with HUMAN SHIT PROTEINS. Those are the MAIN TWO WAYS. So it's either Aborted Fetuses or Human Shit. You decide!

neither

So what? Protein is protein. What else was going to happen to those aborted fetuses? It's better to get some use out of them rather than have them end up wasted in an incinerator.

Never heard of damaged proteins? Proteins that have been denatured and wreak havoc throughout the body. When the proteins are damaged they become toxic.

sott.net/article/419972-StemExpress-CEO-admits-selling-beating-baby-hearts-intact-baby-heads-in-Daleiden-hearing

dude this is disgusting

Incinerators provide much-needed heat and energy

It creates a demand for them you fucking retard. You lolberts wont shut the fuck up about market forces and yet you don't understand them.
Also it's disgusting, morally and otherwise.
Wow this post is a fucking goldmine.

I think Im gonna be sick.

Attached: barf.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Tfw he was always right

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (968x681, 40K)

So planned parenthood was lying when they said project veritas was lying.
I hope they get sued into bankruptcy.

"After Birth Abortion" is the only punishment suitable for this demon.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html

Attached: Jewggio.jpg (325x325, 18K)

INTERDIMENSIONAL. child. molesters.
>pic
>related

Attached: barclay_crenshaw_pizza_kids.png (1786x896, 661K)

>For those who know
What did he mean by this?

Attached: otp_for_those_who_know.png (1868x1170, 1.51M)

And we were told we were crazy conspiracy theorists when we tried to tell the world about this insanity.

Endocrine Seekers AKA Baby Eaters AKA CAIN NIGGERS AND KIKES

Endocrine system
The endocrine system is a chemical messenger system consisting of hormones, the group of glands of an organism that carry those hormones directly into the circulatory system to be carried towards distant target organs, and the feedback loops of homeostasis that the hormones drive.

Attached: Jewggio.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>And we were told we were crazy conspiracy theorists when we tried to tell the world about this insanity.
Checked and my wife's eyes are now wide the fuck opened. I don't know what scares her worse....that I called this and many other things that have become proven in the last 3 years....or the things that have yet to have been quantified becoming reality.

I wouldn't be surprised if the elites really were running a demonic cult at this point. Murdering children in the womb so you can sell their body parts for profit is pure evil

Attached: aborted gf.jpg (680x639, 58K)

Link please.

wonder what's in those fake burgers

>ABORTED GF
FUCK bros, why does this hit so hard?

Yo I honestly couldn't care less about fetuses or anything like that kill them all is what I say I mean can you remember anything past the age of 2 fetuses don't ever get to that stage where it's like I think therefore I am so why the fuck would I care about the blastocyst or an embryo hell chop there heads off as soon as they come out literally makes no difference.

Coke isn't made with stem cells, they use stem cells to make fake tongues to come up with flavors
You shouldn't drink soda anyway.

son its because you're autistic and you stay in your room and you have no real friends

Because you’re a man of good morals. We have to remove these satanic niggers

>sweetener made with...
>taste receptor-based assay systems
that means they used the cloned kidney cell cultures to test if their proposed sweeteners were sweet enough, not that the sweeteners were made from the cloned baby kidney cells (which would be amazingly expensive compared to sugar)

This is unbelievably heartbreaking..

It's fucking murder... Plain and simple. You fucking evil whores better git good, and fast!

And that's exactly the attitude (((they))) want. "Well, you've eaten people goy! Might as well allow us to destroy your race and control you now."

Like they magically drew the line there. Get real brainlet.

Why do pro-lifers always say this is murder? murder By definition highly depends on the laws that are in place depending on the state or country wherever you're at.

It's funny that pro-lifers never use the word kill because that's what we do to animals all the time just for the taste of meat.

But God forbid some women abort a four week old embryo to make her life a little easier that's when it's murder regardless of what she does, even though really some responsibility does go to the dude for nothing inside not being able to pull out.

I thought selling baby parts was common knowledge and legal. MFW

kill yourself my man

Love it when autistic people on Jow Forums tell me to kill myself that's how I know I have the best take.

I got a better one...

Attached: theFeels.jpg (960x969, 83K)

Neck yourself cattle.

Attached: doityourself.jpg (825x523, 56K)

Based. Where can I order some to eat?

This is so dumb. You'd fight climate change better by just not raising animals for food at all, and shifting the massive amounts of crops, land, water etc that animal agriculture requires into feeding billions more people with crops directly instead. No need for cannibalism.

Dude like God isn't real and laws allow it so, like, umm, stop being a fucking sexist and let woman abort their "fetuses", like dude calling them babies isn't their scientific designation. They are Fetuses, not living beings, like dude they can't understand shit. You need to stop being a fucking sexist incel.

>be americans
>be swedens
>be germans
>be frogs
>be bongs
>be slavs
>be white anywhere
>get eaten

ever heard or prion diseases.

Absolutely none of those were arguments so not sure what you want just putting the word dude after everything doesn't make your point any more valid come on dude use your fucking brain I know you're better than this

Only if you’re taking their word for it.

I'm mocking you, you fucking nigger.
>Not an argument
Please. All you've pointed out is that you don't believe that the fetus is living and therefore it's quite fair game to kill it. Fuck off and die.

A four week old embryo would be a zygote not an embryo and a woman wouldn’t even have a missed period at four weeks pregnant you fucking dolt.

No I think I'm just pulling it out mainly that fetuses don't have the same rights that regular living grown Humans do.

Cool thanks for proving my point even further thanks I guess

How? Nobody would seek abortion that early because they wouldn’t realize they were pregnant at that point.

My man, if you didn't realize that he's either a useless nigger or a shill from , then you need to lurk more. No one uses "yo" unironically