Scandinavia is rightful Sami clay. Nords can fuck off to Iceland and Faroe Islands

Scandinavia is rightful Sami clay. Nords can fuck off to Iceland and Faroe Islands.

Attached: Same2.jpg (333x500, 79K)

THIS IS NOW A JEWESS APPRECIATION THREAD!

Jewish women are cute, pretty, beautiful, sexy, smart, wealthy, traditional, religious, have nice Khazar Milkers, and White enough to have White babies with.

Jewish women are the real alternative to White women. Take the Jewesspill anons.

COME HOME ARYAN MAN!

Attached: Abigail Stretching.jpg (1080x1168, 82K)

wow I have never seen an actual JIDF post happen in real time... you guys are weird. Not everything has to be about you all the time... maybe lay off for a bit and thing might cool down.

Latvia is rightful German clay, Latvia is a made up people and country.

All lands east of Germany are rightfully Germanic clay.

Attached: 1555641248177m.jpg (750x1024, 108K)

>Posts a brown-eye Sea Sami in a brownwork Gákti
The rest of the Saami 'tribes' are easily mistaken for Finns with gray and blue eyes. The Saami Lands and Finland need to be united (except for the Sea Saami).

Attached: KK.0178-26_P.jpg (332x500, 152K)

Sami (laplanders) don’t have European haplogroups, they have distinctly chink haologroups and chink features such as chink eyes. Laplanders are the reason why the Mongol Finn meme exists

So is Estonia, Lithuania, most of poland, Autstria, the Sudetes, Luxemburg, south Tirol and Elsass Lothringen

Not Jewish dude. I just think some Jew girls are hot.

Attached: 1561441880900.jpg (532x800, 71K)

Not to forget east prussia which is currently in russian hand

Latvia what the fuck? I thought we were cool?

Attached: apustajasuomi.jpg (1016x1117, 224K)

You've only posted two pictures of *one* jewess, that's an exception. not a rule.

Laplander is basically the "N-word" to Saami/Sami. Not really an insult in the US, but go call a Skolt or Inari in Rovaniemi a "Laplander" and they will stab you to death although you are in the non-derogatory Lapland region.

If there's no Germans in those lands then its not German land.

There's more cute Jewish princesses. I just think Abi is the best one.

Attached: Laci Going Out.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

Their province is called Lappland both in Sweden and Finland.

Attached: Lappland.png (350x764, 91K)

How do you know so much about the Sami? Are you some Quapa Sami?

>lacy green
You have the worst taste I have ever seen, you would have to bag that bitches head just to get it up to fuck that disgusting goblina.

Attached: bq-5c5b2b19d1966.jpg (660x367, 63K)

You know you would.

Attached: Laci Green Thinking.png (1909x954, 1.52M)

I'm inclined to agree. I had a Jewish gf once.

Her curly jew hair was so cute. And her pale skin was so soft and nice to touch. She was always impeccably clean and smelled fantastic. I thought she was beautiful.

Sexy round ass, perfect perfect pussy, phenomenal tits. Soft full lips and dark sultry eyes. She was very good at giving head and would often boast to me about how quick she would get guys off.

She knew how to dress and be a lady. I never ever had to worry about her embarrassing me in public. She insisted on me opening doors for her. And she knew her place in the relationship. She would snap right into line when I disciplined her. But she could also discipline me. That's a little hard to come by these days.

She used to try to cook for me and stuff but then we would fight. It was nice. But we fought a lot.

And the sex was really kind of terrible. It was boring, basically. And she even complained about it taking too long. She was not very affectionate. I didn't like that about her. I think she was used to guys who didn't need a lot of excitement.

All in all I have very fond memories of her. We got along really well. She was smart as hell and had a great sense of humor. She could be a challenge at times, like when she wouldn't back down in an argument, but it kept it interesting. We had great chemistry.

Uhh. Look, I think it's time you heard the truth about this. You see, the "saami" who would get offended about that is basically our version of "I discovered I'm 1/34th native american and I am a special unique opressed minority member" These people go to Lapland once or twice per year, don't know how to hunt, fish or herd reindeer, but they sure know how to order a vegan starbucks frappemochalatte in Helsinki. These people do not stab anyone.
Then there's those saami laplanders who keep it real and don't give a fuck if you call them laplander because they ain't whiney complaney butts.

Attached: niggacanyounot.jpg (516x485, 27K)

I've had the biggest boner for Laci. I want to hatefuck her so bad. She got big on YT for being woke and shit, but I can tell that if I forced her to take my cock in her throat she'd absolutely love it (like all women do subconsciously).

It's a dream of mine to make women like her beg to get turned into a slam pig. I'd nut all over those fucking glasses and then send her ass home in an uber.

>Laci "voice-sounds-like-nails-on-a-chalkboard" Green
Nigga wat?

Are the Sami White and if so are they Finns?

Her voice is very cute.

Attached: Laci on a Date.jpg (1200x1199, 286K)

she was lost. but now you have found her, plus if you rawdog you get free HPV

There is no such thing as white. Samis are Samis and Scandinavia is their rightful clay.

You need to go see an otolaryngologist, right now. I'm worried user.

>There is no such thing as White.

Are you Jewish or some Marxist cuck?

Attached: Pepe Hunting Down Schlomo.jpg (125x95, 3K)

>How do you know so much about the Sami?
UNESCO World Heritage worker. I'm on the team cataloging Finno-Ugric languages.

Nearly lost my job over Ter in 2016

I was making hyperbole, friend, but Lapps really don't like that term. A Lule speaker chastised my predecessor for an hour when he asked what "Laplander" meant to her.

What do you want with white? Do you want all Europeans to get mixed up into one ugly grey mess? Obviously no none Europeans should come to Europe but also Europeans should say in their own fucking countries.

POST MORE BEAUTIFUL ELF GIRLS SO I CAN DREAM ABOUT ONE DAY MAKING IT OUT OF THE CORNFIELDS AND MEETING MY SNOW QUEEN

What a door you just opened.

Attached: 15648929.jpg (859x828, 159K)

My ears are fine. Besides her voice isn't the only thing I like.

Attached: Laci with nice tits..jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Are finns white either?
You see, Finland, as far as we know, was settled three times historically. Before the first settlers, the saami used to roam all of the lands. Not that they were enslaved or anything like that, they just pushed north every time they came to contact with any of the three tribes whom would eventually morph into the finnish people. Are they finns? Like a certain people, whenever they feel like it. Are they white? Pale as chalk.

Attached: kettu2.jpg (650x529, 81K)

Found the problem, her tits are messing with your hearing.

You just want more Aryan DNA to power up your tribe, don’t you Esther?

That's not what I meant you faggot. You don't have to mix together to see that you're all one very similar race of people.

warts all over your dick and asshole lol

you got that video of her snorting coke and trying to shoot up?

What about if I post Jewish babes?

Attached: Laci Green In Black Dress.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I've come to accept you Finns are other-worldly. Tolkien was right to base his elves off of you. Hypnotic language, queer customs, unique social etiquette absent from the Scandis and Russians.

More like her tits helps my hearing.

Not Jewish in anyway. I just think some of their women are hot and White enough.

Attached: Abigail Shapiro Getting Dress.jpg (1891x821, 131K)

Don't worry i'll lock it behind me.

No I don't. Do you?

Attached: Playful Laci Green.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Do Saami's have pink or brown buttholes?

Oh please do tell me more about the people of my lands my american friendo. Surely >>YOU know more about this thanks to american superioirity. What we like or don't like over here might work a bit different than what you like or don't like in the USA. Culturally you completely lack any capability of self-irony, for starters.
>what "Laplander" meant to her.
What the fuck did I just tell you? Did I not tell you about the speshul snowflake 1/34th helsinki-saami people? Mentally, those people live in the culturosphere of Los Angeles CA for fucks sake.

Attached: fingolno.png (635x441, 17K)

So Finns are White and the Sami are White and sometimes the Sami see themselves as Finns. Did I get that right?

Calm down, you kossu-infused spaz. I'm only telling you our experience.

Not yet

More like not anymore.

You got it right and it's 7:16 here right now and I would love to continue, but alas duty calls and I have to go. Sorry I got cranky, so far I have drank one cup of coffee. As my last farewell to you, I have to admit that you are actually very knowledgeable about the subject.

Attached: kettu.jpg (500x334, 18K)

>you are actually very knowledgeable about the subject.
What I could tell you about Finns, Saami and Finno-Ugric languages would blow your mind, toveri. I'm a Danish-Swedish mutt but I must have Finnish autism because I picked up your language at Carlisle so quickly, I was assigned to 35P for Finns and Saami Groups in a few days.

shes hot.
ps, i have no idea what you just said.

An Italian is closer to an iranian or a north african than he is to me. In my perception of the world an Italian or a Greek is not the same race as me. We look very different and our culture is very different.

You realize you just gave a long thoughtful diary entry to a shill who is posting that in every thread on the board right now yeah?

based

This is what I am always eager to know whenever I start dating a chick. I prefer brown