Pewdiepie dished out 50k to the ADL

He didn't know better, or he was blackmailed.
Cancer research society, anything else but the ADL. COME ON NOW.
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY

Attached: EEH3642U4AgEFKc.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=ADL and Pewdiepie&ia=news&iar=news
philadelphia.adl.org/
nynj.adl.org/
dc.adl.org/
atlanta.adl.org/
connecticut.adl.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jewdiepie is a fucking bitch made coward rat

Something must be done about this.

look how happy he is!

This is just 4d chess. By making it seem like he was threatened to donate to the ADL, all of his fans are posting anti-ADL shit. As an additional bonus, he can look better for NPC journalists trying to deplatform him.

It's a fucking virtue signal.
Nothing more, nothing less.
He did it to clear his name and prove he will be a good goy.

You people weren’t paying attention to Trump post election. Weaklings.

Attached: D717CF3B-0FB2-4B36-B95E-95A06AB19013.jpg (1242x1101, 967K)

he has talked about ADL many times before in videos. theres no chance that he didnt know who they are

Blackmail

Attached: ADL LOGO.png (1920x1200, 196K)

>a massive shitstorm against the ADL
How? People already didn't like the ADL. Donating them should make the normies shitstorm against Pewds.

Ironically, giving money is the exact definition of NOT being a virtue signal.
If you ever spend too much time hanging around Tariq and his followers (don't), you will see them complain about whites virtue signaling all the time.
"They'll do everything but cut that check" they will say.
Giving money is the only thing that "oppressed" groups want. It is the primary function of social justice according to the definition provided by the United Nations.
Social justice MUST SEE MONEY CHANGE HANDS or it isn't social justice.

Attached: donate spammer.png (834x551, 51K)

>He didn't know better,
He browses here, so this is bullshit.
I don't accept that to be true.

To clarify: It’s a hoax created by Jow Forums trolls to generate controversy. Confirmed by Sive and pinned message in subreddit post, which contains links to more proof. Not blackmail. The reason the comments are deleted is because the algorithm thinks it’s spam.

The Bernoulli equation was used as a basis before simulations using the Navier Stokes Therom to derive a idealistic velocity of the flow, to be compared against. The Bernoulli approach ignores all minor and major
losses in the system. Using the bernoulli equation velocity was found to have an error bound of ± 2.2 m/s from the
superposition of errors theorem (see appendix F – Error Analysis), for the Naiver Stokes stimulation we expect the velocity around the object to be within this bound.

shit wrong copy paste

Actually while I'm at it, notice he threw it in at the end of talking about something else. If it wasn't for flashing up the '$50,000' on the screen, I would have taken it for something he didn't want people to notice. It was that short.

But He did add the very attention-grabbing text, so he wanted people to notice it.
But he didn't want to talk about it, or have an earnest talk about why.

He didn't want to talk about it, but he wanted people to notice.

Listen to how he said the last sentence of the video.

This. Same as him changing Svens wife to become Svens boyfriend. He probably has kids on the way and is trying to keep them safe. He just wants to protect his unborn child that is inside his wife's womb, who can blame him.

He should have donated that money to help out african children, what a shame

YT probably wouldnt send him a plaque unless he did this
either way pewdiepie is cringe and cancelled in my eyes now

Attached: 1566780625333.gif (112x112, 27K)

50k$ the virtue signal.

If I was one of the kikes I would demand to fuck his wife too.

whats the timestamp?

Attached: B3DF5F5F-1C4A-4BCF-A964-8E3D31C90F18.jpg (680x671, 129K)

Let's see if I remember it by heart.
Try 2:22

Nope, its 2:11
Pretty close. I will never forget it.

What about the normies who just got into Pewds for his Minecraft videos? You’re underestimating his newfound reach.

>An private citizen is using his money on some cause he supports.
What kind of shithole you live to think there's anything wrong with this.

Have you guys seen the pinned post at the top of Pewdiepiesubmissions reddit blaming Jow Forums for peddling conspiracy theories? Lmao SHUT IT DOWN

I think that's why everyone is suspicious. ADL and Pewds used to be enemies. Granted, dude did say he was going to be changing.
duckduckgo.com/?q=ADL and Pewdiepie&ia=news&iar=news

Attached: tariq and friends 1.jpg (643x763, 62K)

>donating to a powerful organisation that spent a large amount of their time last year peddling a smear campaign and trying to defame him, that he gets removed from Disney and off the YouTube radar
>gives them 50k

Wouldn't put it past them.

But the kikes should know what happens to tyrants that fuck with your wife.

Attached: [email protected] (600x359, 52K)

U N S U B S C R I B E
then, stop watching YouTube Jew Approved Videos

Why you're so concerned with this? Is this some sort of secret police operation or the likes?

Best movie, the patriot is another good one. Mel loves killing the English.

unsubbed and came to pol as soon as I found out, wtf do the kikes have on him? Either way I am done with him for cucking like this

We could use this to attack those fucking snowflakes. We already have the normie, redditfags on our side.

Attached: Society.jpg (500x500, 43K)

ADL defames and bullies private individuals and pushes for censorship and curtailing of freedoms. You know, you types of thing you went to war in the middle east for, to 'defend your freedoms' , but if you can't even recognise the enemy within you have a problem. I'm not from the US but this falls under the umbrella of online censorship.

ATTENTION
ATTENTION
This goes far beyond the fact that pewdiepie has donated to the ADL. We have been given an amazing platform to post redpills! Pewdiepie has made a fatal error in having the newest comments appear at the top of the screen! On the #2 trending video on youtube! The whole world will now see ANYTHING that we post! To your battle stations! Post your fiercest red pills!

>Something must be done about this.
I think more "subscribe to pewdiepie" antics... Now I want him broke and destitute. I hope he has to shell out every fucking dollar to those filthy fucking jews as hush money. Die in a fire felix.

>for cucking
Let’s be honest we don’t know what they were going to do to him. It must have been drastic enough that donating 50k was better than the alternative. Look at it from his point of view

>secret police operation
That's a pretty good description for what the ADL wants to be.

Man the battle stations! To war!

Attached: chad_virgin.gif (600x431, 739K)

yes on the first part, no on the second, we need more nazi/redpill/pro-white propoganda mirrors on youtube now more than ever. Make them fight it, it will only accelerate the conflict.

Don't your laws (or american laws) prevent this kind of thing from happening? And if they don't, why you don't vote for a different candidate?
And your government should prevent this from happening, how one is supposed to be free when such organization exist?

Fuck the English, but that King was sorta based, he threw his faggot son out that window.

If only he had left the Scots alone.

the comments are just a stream of ADL hate

SPAM COMMENTS!@

Fuck that, donating to the ADL is the definition of selling out, he made his choice. Any self respecting white man can no longer support him after he donated to the enemy.

>Pewdiepie dished out 50k to the ADL
Is it bad that I have NO FUCKING CLUE who this dude is outside of an obscure reference in an old episode of South Park?

Donating 50K to ADL sounds like a bitch move. Whatever the reason was, I'm going to go back to not giving AF about this guy

What if we start a hashtag? Like #BurnADLLikeWeBurnedTheJews
>top Kek

>this guy is editor
>pewds most based years
>he leaves
>immediately starts listening to sive and cucking out

Brad was based, RIP

Attached: BradWOTO.jpg (578x575, 71K)

(((They))) threatened his life. Then this backlash happened and now (((they))) decided to kill him anyways.

It was obviously a joke and it flew right over your head

Catch 22 of the first amendment.
It can potentially protect the speech of someone who advocates against it.

It's because they can't accept shekels from someone they branded as a "nazi." If they do, then they themselves are seen as nazi scum. HOWEVER, he knows jews will never resist money, so he's using their own tactics against them to deprive them of the one thing they want, MONEY. Pewds is actually not that dumb.

thats a heeb phenotype if I ever seen one

just gas them, problem solved amirite?

Attached: WWHD.jpg (750x551, 79K)

Don't this made illegal to an private group to do illegal acts in other to coerce someone?

Sad part is I only cared about him because he was supposed to be some zoomer Hitler, I guess I feel for the media hype just like with Trump

Share your best redpills here for other people to post!

The pinned message is purely opinion and speculation.

Guys, remember to report hate crimes to the ADL office in your area.

philadelphia.adl.org/
nynj.adl.org/
dc.adl.org/
atlanta.adl.org/
connecticut.adl.org/

Is this a coincidence that he just very recently got married to Marzia?

One can only wonder what is going on that he was forced into doing this. Because I do not believe he did it willingly.

Attached: 1560824634488.png (638x640, 207K)

>JEW JEW CUM
>JEW JEW CUM
>JEW JEW CUM

kys plan truster

What did he mean by this?

>Ideologically a right wing nationalist, Mishima formed the Tatenokai, an unarmed civilian militia, for the avowed purpose of restoring power to the Japanese Emperor. On November 25, 1970, Mishima and four members of his militia entered a military base in central Tokyo, took the commandant hostage, and attempted to inspire the Japan Self-Defense Forces to overturn Japan's 1947 Constitution. When this was unsuccessful, Mishima committed ritual suicide by disembowelment.

Attached: 8C5D9863-E8A9-44E9-8BD0-BDB165D25CAE.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

>The reason the comments are deleted is because the algorithm thinks it’s spam.
That may well be, but people are too stupid to know otherwise and it supports the narrative so who gives a fuck

Hang all kikes, niggers, queers, trannies, jannies, and communists.

Report me, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1564272892333.png (656x833, 1.08M)

what the hell social media trap is that from?

>The ADL states that its mission is to "[fight] anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, [defend] democratic ideals, and [defend] civil rights for all"

Like all forms of NGO's, the thing it claims to defend usually involves less than savoury means of achieval. Basically monitoring, spying of citizens etc. I'm not a lawyer, there's plenty of material online about it though. Even normies are suspicious of the ADL, but when you have lots of money and political clout you can do all kinds of stuff that erodes the constitution.

Giving money to the Jew run ADL is a "Sorry for being a bad goyim" move. Notice how JewTube has given him some slack

Attached: 893487568374687345.jpg (1200x900, 140K)

At least now his fans can make the connection when he dies. He gave them the breadcrumbs.

IF YOU FUND YOUR ENEMIES, YOU WIN.
-Jow Forums

Fuck. This. Gay. Earth.

PewDiePie is Dead. Long Live PewDiePie.

>101 million subscribers are now discussing the evils of the ADL and all it cost a multimillionaire was $50k.
Not such a bad deal after all?

>Had the balls to commit to action
>When he clearly failed, the only recourse was ritual suicide to retain any honor he had left

This is why the Japs are the only acceptable chinks. They may have committed some absolutely awful warcrimes (and this is coming from someone who usually rolls their eyes at the word warcrimes), but by and large they have balls bigger than almost every man who ever lived. Their code is something to be respected.

Attached: optimized.jpg (500x741, 87K)

I just want to know why the american government allow a private group to spy their citizens.

Instagram

see

gott dam I thot that place was only for hoes

Jews run America, child. It's like asking why a child would let his dad take his toys away. The child has no fucking say.

No it isn't. The backfiring was organic and unplanned.
It's like saying it is 4D chess that when you attack people they defend.
shut the fuck up retard.

THIS ONE OF FEW TIMES YOU CAN ACTUALLY BE PART OF SOMETHING AGAINST KIKES! POST ANTI-ADL MESSAGE ON HIS YOUTUBE VIDEO, UPVOTE FELLOW FRENS. USE DIFFERENT ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU WILL GET SHADOWBANNED!

Attached: 4sKvQzH6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 65K)

I did notice that Pewds was pretty careful about not swearing in his newer videos... until this one....

Already did my part! ARE YOU DOING YOURS?

Then why Americans don't take control back, you've majority, you've weapons, you hold the power...?

This guy knows what's up
Sive is a kike

Way to be discreet about it
> of course it was a fucking meme flag
You don't attract the attention, or admiration of normies by sounding like a Nazi you fucking mongoloid

>best Mel movie
Hmm, I'ma think about this one a bit . . .
Lethal Weapon was probably unintentionally based af, despite the anti-apartheid "Free South Africa" posters put there no doubt by the faggot director, Richard Donner.
Conspiracy Theory is chock full of red pills, also directed by Donner iirc, surprisingly.
Ransom is basically just Mel playing Trump and outsmarting hostage takers in order to get his son back using "Art of the Deal" tactics.
Shit, his movie track record is pretty Goddamn great.

Attached: Mel Gibson federal reserve.png (268x730, 335K)

That was his son's faggot, not his faggot son.
Big difference.

You can get away with a lot if you cry anti-semitism every time someone opens a court case against you, user.

EVERYONE GO TO PEWDIEPIE'S LATEST 100m video AND LOOK AT THE COMMENTS : THE ADL IS BLACKMAILING HIM

This.
I didn't even know his editor was gone at the time when I unsubbed a while back because he started cucking. Now I know why.

I assume it's a work in progress user

EVERYONE GO TO PEWDIEPIE'S LATEST 100m video AND LOOK AT THE COMMENTS : THE ADL IS BLACKMAILING HIM

If you're being genuine, then I tell you that this is a supremely deep and complicated subject, but here's the super short version:

You're asking why people would willingly give up their nice cars, nice jobs, whiskey, steak dinners, strawberry milkshakes, their retirement fund, their saturday football games, their evening video game sessions, their saturday morning fuck with their hot GF, and MORE... all to fight and likely die in a battle to "take back the country?"

Revolution only happens when the alternative is worse than a bloody civil war, and those wars are always the bloodiest.

Attached: 1565742439898.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

I think it might be a good idea to settle on one redpill that we can all post, that way we can make sure it passes through the censorship and people will be more likely to follow up on it if they see if a bunch of times.

>Pol falling for this kike psyop

This shit is going to backfire on us really bad. Discourage people from doing anymore of this adl spam. When pewdiepie says he isnt blackmailed tomorrow the alt-right will look really stupid.

STOP THE ADL SHIT

>concern troll kike

Attached: 1512600331395s.jpg (205x246, 8K)

i think it's part of the honey sponsorship deal so that honey won't look like they're supporting a nazi. still disappointing.

Trying to keep his easy life and shekel machine and disassociate with "political" youtube. Remember that stupid alt-right pipline/web of youtube personalities, pewds is scared of that shit ruining him and everything he has created. The ADL has targeted him in the past, they will do it again...unless he toes the line.