CHANNEL 14 user

Did he ever come back? You guys who were in the thread know.

Attached: Channel-14-edit-1.jpg (1266x1232, 323K)

For those who are unaware, some user told us to adjust the image of channel 14 of pic related until many of us found this to look luck an infant(left) being held up to the camera by someone wearing a mask)

Attached: Surveillance-Moniter.jpg (768x767, 104K)

Look like*

Unedited Image.

Attached: Channel-14-raw.png (666x504, 114K)

>inb4 schizoposter

I was shitting on this guy and calling him a Larp... until you see it, then you can't unsee it.

bump

What is the place being monitored? What's the big deal about someone holding the kid. Need some context

pic related here
Is from Rachel Chandlers Instagram. She's thought to be part of the Pedo circle. I think the idea is passed around that the surveillance monitors are of Epstein Island or related but don't quote me on that. Fuck, wish there were more anons in here to explain the backstory better.

Epstein pedo island. From Ray Chandlers IG.

For further context, the user dropped this crumb and kept insisting we keep adjusting the photo till we discovered this.

Then he dipped, but said he would come back and drop more crumbs.

i dont see anything in this pic

Look at the silhouette on the left first here:
See the eyes?

I'll can't put the image together in my head. Little help?

Bump

I see a baby on the left glowing, and a dark image of a person with a half mask on, possibly horns and blood dripping down lips...also red lipstick? Or blood..

See Pic related and then compare to this:
Once you see it you can't unsee it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 9.10.37 PM.png (1316x992, 313K)

Then go back to the unedited image:

Am I seeing it correctly?

Attached: 20190910_221031.png (666x504, 127K)

The glowing is partially because we adjusted the exposure to make it more visible

See unedited pic here:
I can't really make out the horns and stuff, too dark, just can see someone in a mask.

I'm not sure I see the arm, but YES. The baby and mask are right there.

Why does the babby have a spoopy skelly face?

No.. its creepier..
This user was right..

HOLY FUCK ANONS IS IT ME OR DO I SEE VAMPIRE TEETH

But you see it right?

I mean this could be jesus on a piece of toast teir given how pixelated it is because you have to zoom into the original image. But user said he would come back and drop more. Worth keeping a lookout.

Ok ,it's time for sleep.
Night /pol

Don't man, I don't see the teeth at all. The image is at like 50 dpi kek. specifics are too hard to tell for me, but you can clearly see a masked person holding a child. Or at least the illusion of one. gives me sad feelings desu

its not a skelly face its neotenic
big head, big eyes, a baby

I see the baby more clearly than the masked person.

I see horns..its a white mask..similar to a japanese demon mask...

I see blood, red stained lips, and i see a bottom row of teeth.. i see vampire fangs.

I know im not tripping... holy shit what did you all stumble upon

I explained this here:
Since you see it, keep an eye out for this user and any threads he makes. We pored over this fucking photo for HOURS and nobody was able to figure out what was on channel 14.

Literal blob. Helpful hint for those who want to drop "crumbs", ... don't, at least not like this. Either show your cards or fuck off. Some of us are too old to play stupid games. If you have pics, show em. If you have documents, show em. If you have audio, post it. If I want to see fuzzy, incoherent blobs of color while delving into paranoid theories about what they might be I'll lose my glasses, drop some LSD, and wander around a police convention in Las Vegas. If I want to play stupid games I'd be browsing Steam in stead of Jow Forums. I want these pedo fucks to burn, but this isn't how that happens.

I will keep my eyes open, definitely

Some people dont want to get killed. Are you stupid or a Shill?

Wanting to keep your ID secret is totally understandable and a valid concern, but come on, this is a literal blob of color.

Helpful hint, toooldforthisshitanon, no one is dropping crumbs in this thread.

Once you see it, you can't unsee it. I'm just keeping our leads active.

See here:
Then refer back to here and here

I've been playing a lot of old school resident evil ps1 and the recent final fantasy port for ps4. All the first image looks like is ps1 graphics. And the second image looks like random CCTV footage. I also don't know who Rachel Chandler is or why I should care or where the original image came from. Can someone tell me what the fuck is happening?

Attached: th.jpg (474x518, 44K)

Attached: creep.png (677x677, 590K)

I imagined the camera angle to be more like this

Attached: creep1.png (680x677, 349K)

Looks like nothing to me except CCTV

Of like a jewelry store or something. I can't see any fuckery though

Is it me or is the baby's head absolutely huge? Alien baby?

I think I've got this all figured out.
It's fucking nothing

Attached: 647.jpg (680x1013, 117K)

I see it. Babies naked back and head resting on the masked person’s shoulder. Scary shit

YEAH Q IS BACK

Look for his previous posts too

Babies have big ass heads and to meet it looks like he's holding it up to the camera and his head is in more in the background.

Also, before I'm accused of being a shill. I think Bill Clinton fucked lolis and that fuckboy didn't kill himself he was whacked. But what is this ARG image bullshit?

Why are we ignoring ch10?

Looks like a group of people sitting on 5 gallon buckets.

Am I the only fucking person old enough to buy alcohol in this thread?

Attached: 1567714375875.jpg (735x591, 83K)

top kek

Attached: drinkydook.gif (445x459, 155K)

Theyre plants, what you think are white shirts are really aluminum bubbles to control the humidity/bugs... I am assuming at least..

Bear with me user. I'll say it again. Once you see it you can't unsee it
See:
I just want people to be on the lookout in case the user who dropped this comes back. But I get that it's a low res image.

Attached: 1568172260336.gif (980x825, 1.6M)

eating babies, and shitting on the floor

ANYONE STILL ITT

I completely forgot to mention, the user also confirmed that the crowd looking through the window on channel 15 was watching what was happening on channel 14.

I see a gremlin holding a spooky like..3 year old. Cuz it's kinda big. Fucker should be able to walk by himself.

Attached: 1567028903385.jpg (687x566, 108K)

Oh fuck its definitely what i think it is

The mask looks like a white japanese demon... the mouth is agape, the red lips part of the mask... but the teeth... you guys dont see them?

when did this user drop this crumb

Nice work.

Also the alien looking baby is smiling. So what's the problem? Everybody seems cool with this

I see it

Attached: 875FF62F-40FB-4D4F-A4BD-B6A638E913C3.jpg (666x504, 64K)

I see the mask as almost as big as the babe
looks like an infant

holy shit. that is some fucked up shit.

Did I say alien? I didn't mean that. How do I edit threads?

Sept 8 in the early hours of the morning. Like 2am

Oh fuck are you kidding me

What are they watching exactly holy fuck

I didnt even notice that... been fixated on the one image... fuck...

So can you give me a rundown what the OP said, what little details we have? How do we know this is epstein related

Epstein has been harvesting alien babies for sex trafficking.

I see HRC and Huma holding a skinned child's face in front of them.

Thats not it kek

It may be form a CCTV in the bathroom at Epsteins NY Mansion taken a few years back. That mansion has a basement that once/is a kitchen from when it was a private school/ back in the day. Ray Chandler is allegedly a young girl who was Epstein/Bills play thing and she became like Ghislane for the elites.

Oh shit I see it now. It's a beardy guy holding a baby or something but why's that matter tho?

Unlike the other ungrateful little cunts, I for one agree with you user.

It’s a child brothel

Aliens made Epstein harvest young humans. They are in the government.

ANONS, SCOUR THROUGH THE OTHER PICS... THERE HAS TO BE A STORY HIDDEN NOT ONLY IN 14. 14 WAS THE BEGINNING SO WE UNDERSTAND... NOW DIG DEEP

what thread?

Yeah this

Thats not a beard... its a mask... a fucking demon mask

Beg to differ

It's a demon breastfeeding a purposely Immatured child. Probably kept from exposure to the world and bred to be transformed. Maybe the next clone to be in politics or holly wierd

I'm glad you understand. These "aliens" have been here for years

I was wrong ahaha, ch 10 is DEFINITELY people..

The red is the baby's face.. below to the right is the masked figure

You guys are seeing this photo wrong, I see 2 sets of eyes. That thing on the right that guy looks fucking dead. I’ll keep youing myself if I see more.

ok, can I get a quick run down?

Zoom.. Enhance.. Fuck. Why is there a Bog in the center?

Attached: igor-et-grichka-bogdanoff-accuses-d-avoir-vole-800-000-euros-a-un-producteur-de-cinema.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Not "people" there is a reason they aren't stopping the absorption

Epstein raised alien rape babies

>alien rape babies
bwahahahahahah

Ah I see what you’re seeing now. The guy looks like he’s wearing a red ballcap right?

THE FUCK.
w-what
how
who
when
where

Got it

This is no joke. I'm certain some may have escaped the island?

You seen alien?

Shit is about to go down, brother

Attached: 1567649058651.jpg (224x224, 12K)

I pretty much gave the full rundown. The user posted the unedited shot of channel 14. Told us to keep adjusting the image until we all say it. Also he asked basically "Alright one last crumb, what is happening in channel 15 guys?" and another user said "they are watching what is going on in the room channel 14 is showing." to which he responded "Bingo!"(not exact quotes, im paraphrasing)

Anons believe this is Epsteins pedo Island surveillance cameras. The picture of all the channels was posted on Rachel Chandlers IG(If you don't know who she is, she's some hipster photographer bitch who is friends a who's who list of the elite pedo network.)

He didn't post any more crumbs that night but said he would be coming back to do so at another time.

It's true. Look at the image

We can't trust her. She may be one of the alien rape babies

Looks like 3 4(?) 7 8 11 12 15 16 are public spaces and the rest are some back rooms

Like this?

Attached: DA920F6F-2D89-474E-9C66-0FCD26B6574C.jpg (666x504, 83K)

Look at the numbers for the secret