I’ve fallen in love with a black woman, I feel like such a ducking hypocrite I don’t know what to do

I’ve fallen in love with a black woman, I feel like such a ducking hypocrite I don’t know what to do

Attached: 49D866B9-8763-4424-B425-86D25C00CCBC.jpg (853x1200, 222K)

Attached: consider_this.png (543x405, 334K)

Kys phoneposter.

Cool. I wish my boyfriend were racist and hated me and beat me and called me a nigger like I deserve. But he’s nice and worships me like a cuck.

Tiits or gtfo. Sage regardless.

smack her around, fuck her in the ass, call her a nigger, black bitches love it

just live in denial, telling yourself there are exceptions to every rule. Have her pop out some retarded robert deniro style mutant nightmares and blame their lives on vaccines instead of your choices.
sometimes people fall in love with animals or dolls or such, its just mental illness, like being a faggot or a furry. you are into bestiality.

Attached: 1553738728876.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

One thing pol doesn't consider is that race mixing and iq work both ways.
Assuming you are white, you will be raising the iq of her race, thus increasing intelligence of the world when she would otherwise breed with another low iq person and you with a tissue or sock.

I have a boyfriend why would I post my tits? I’m unhappy with the relationship but I’m not unfaithful

Attached: 25A07375-B930-4CED-BAF4-8C96F16BD210.jpg (3088x2320, 985K)

You can start by ceasing your damnable phone posting

How can you even tell?

you ducking faggot.

>why would I post my tits?
because we demand it
>unhappy with the relationship
date a hapa for happaness

We can ducking tell, you niggardly

Not a girl

Start by getting a vasectomy you filthy monkey fucker!

post bbc

Holy shit
My girlfriend is too sweet for me to call her anything degrading that she’s better 99% of women I met regardless of race

get off your phone you ducking faggot

he used ducking apostrophes, nobody ever uses those except when on a phone

get outta here fucking lucifer. Niggers are a massive destruction bioligical weapon.

Yeah I find hapas and even pure Asian guys attractive. Haven’t met and talked to enough tho

damn why are u even on Jow Forums lmao everyone on pol is racist af

that's why I suggested it, still you must show them plastic bobs
and the bbc ^ for good measure

Do a reality check and change your beliefs.

>unironic black women browsing Jow Forums
literally why?

Attached: fatbastard.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

damn you are fucking fine.

>why are you on Jow Forums
because im a racist incel

IS SHE GOING TRUMP

you’re fine as hell tho

>Marry black woman
>Find surrogate white woman
>Provide surrogate white woman your semen and proper compensation
>Wait some time
>Baby is born
>Now have son or daughter who is fully white
>Raise that child with your Black Wife
Racemixing isn’t good, but you can find ways around it user.

Yasss queeen

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

>implying black people can't be racist
kys

slay girlllllll

Don’t have one
Don’t want one

I don’t understand this mentality from either you or my boyfriend. Why do you put us on such a pedestal? I would be perfectly happy if my boyfriend treated me like dirt. It would feel more normal to me.

Bored, procrastination. I hate being black so hearing other people hate Blacks isn’t bothersome to me. The only thing I dislike hearing here is the god-awful biology and pseudoscience you guys push around here

Attached: 5D8662E8-77F0-4735-903D-367F3955B899.jpg (3088x2320, 817K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 11.41.56 PM.png (1656x1314, 2.16M)

>god-awful biology and pseudoscience you guys push around here
Go on. What pseudoscience?

you cant ignore the facts of science provided to your face just accept you are a subhuman nigger whore made to be used as a white mans toy

Fuck off you chimps faced sheboon

>god-awful biology and pseudoscience
Can you elaborate on that, like what exactly is pseudo? IQ, average testosterone, time preferences etc between races?

black women are gods

Attached: download (10).jpg (630x781, 56K)

YASSSSS KWEEEN SLAY

>god awful biology and pseudoscience
Your dislike of something does not make it pseudoscience.
Especially if you refer to biological racial differences especially when it relates to Human intelligence.
Those differences are very much real and scientifically verifiable.

If your happy I guess that's what matters. I would like to settle with a white woman, but I have been single for almost 3 years( good looking just have no social life, no friends, and some what shy. etc) a lot of women have been looking good to me and I am horny as ever it's ridicules and wish I could shut it off.

>tfw no qt self-hating black girl to berate and belittle

Attached: they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg (523x720, 198K)

I want to cum inside you, i'll call you a dirty nigger whore if you want while I do it.

Holy shit. As soon as there is a real female, regardless of whether they are against everything these cucks stand for: polcucks get down on their knees and pray. Despicable.

>I don’t understand this mentality from either you or my boyfriend.
they grew up in households that lacked a strong masculine presence so they do not have a healthy understanding the nature of male-female relationships.

they cant please you because they dont understand what gets you off: being dominated and controlled

… tell her you love her, have a nice life with her, be good to her, and if you have kids, raise them well. Good luck. Also if she lets you call her shit in bed, fucking kudos.

Yeah. So pathetic. I am actually don't see a purpose to be here anymore

>the god-awful biology and pseudoscience you guys push around here
NOOO YOU WERE THE CHOSEN BASED REDPILLED BLACK WOMAN

Attached: 1548530648289.jpg (233x217, 9K)

>two literal niggers fawning over sheboon
>all of Jow Forums is cucked
your fired

Yes this. In the end they are all virgins here.

black women have black brothers.
your children wont look like you.
your children wont be as intelligent as you.
your children will have medical problems whites dont have.
good job at elevating the negresses gene pool while contaminating ours. faggot. get back us when you go on vacation and her relatives have stolen all your shit.

Fluoride is terrible for you
Incest is ok
Not being able to find a blood donor is a selective pressure
Humans are not all the same species
Evolution in general (I believe in god and the Bible)

We blacks are the least attractive, intelligent, and accomplished race. I believe much of this has to do with just living for thousands of years in environments where physical strength was more important than mental capacity in terms of survival. Whereas Europeans and Asians, generally living in harsher climates, have thousands of years of superior tradition and advances in societal complexity.

Historically, contact with other cultures is also far better in terms of societal and technological advancement. Not to say it was necessary for peoples to mix in order to gain the benefits of such contact.

I agree. If only my man would validate me as such

millions of whites and you have to root around in coontown?

if she is hot, just go with it

>I hate being black so hearing other people hate Blacks isn’t bothersome to me.
Lol a self hating sheboon at that! Well, perhaps you are a bit more self aware than your more apeish sista but, no, fuck you sheboons you ruined the black community and are a putrid, vile, arrogant, insecure group of cunts. I sincerely hope you have enough self awareness to kys one day (soon).

It’s not a dislike I’m studying biomedical engineering and also currently performing research on genetically modifying bacterial cells

you look like you can suck dick for a whole hour

>We blacks are the least attractive, intelligent, and accomplished race. I believe much of this has to do with just living for thousands of years in environments where physical strength was more important than mental capacity in terms of survival. Whereas Europeans and Asians, generally living in harsher climates, have thousands of years of superior tradition and advances in societal complexity.

Attached: pepe_bebe.jpg (640x594, 24K)

Please don’t hurt yourself sweetheart